Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business (1007 Views)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Ayomide11111: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
What is the minimum amount of money to start Pharmacy business
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Godian45(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
It depend on the size,location and some other things
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Timekeeper: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Start wit pack of paracetamol, pack of condoms and tramadol...

See as ur biz go boost
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:
Start wit pack of paracetamol, pack of condoms and tramadol...

See as ur biz go boost
rubbish
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Timekeeper: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish

U b changing Pic like sumone dt is changing pants and that is if u change ur pants at all
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

U b changing Pic like sumone dt is changing pants and that is if u change ur pants at all
which of my pics do you like most?snapping is part of me and what I do by the side.Stop being a pervert
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Kalatium(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayomide11111:
What is the minimum amount of money to start Pharmacy business
Pharmacy business?

Instead open a patent medicine store
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Timekeeper: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
which of my pics do you like most?snapping is part of me and what I do by the side.Stop being a pervert

Send mi ur nude... Pls
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Skmoda360(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
You get problem I swear if you don't know .....
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:
You get problem I swear if you don't know .....
tell me about it
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by TheCork(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
tell me about it

Ok I will. Stop theifing beautiful womens photo to decieve us on nairaland becoz u want to find man...u will never get mr or any mans here on nairaland!!(no oofense) angry
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by TheCork(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
tell me about it

Anyways I 4give u..please can I chop kiss?? cheesy
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
$25,000
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheCork:

Anyways I 4give u..please can I chop kiss?? cheesy
I go still fuçk that bitch
Bet it with me cool
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by TheCork(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I go still fuçk that bitch
Bet it with me cool

Who? Zzor. Dont mind her mennn. She keep playing had to get. She said she be American millionaire & that am not on her level becoz she drive range rover & her boyfriend is a pilot for Zimbabwe airways who drives the president around
Bro I honestly belif she smoke weed for that statement! angry
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheCork:

Who? Zzor. Dont mind her mennn. She keep playing had to get. She said she be American millionaire & that am not on her level becoz she drive range rover & her boyfriend is a pilot for Zimbabwe airways who drives the president around
Bro I honestly belif she smoke weed for that statement! angry
Lol she showed me pepper
But zini love playing too me self no get chills
Just free her anyday wey I wan fuçk her I go holla you
Just dey that akala express way
Any where you dey I go come pick you
We go Bleep her sotey na ambulance go come carry her
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by TheCork(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol she showed me pepper
But zini love playing too me self no get chills
Just free her anyday wey I wan fuçk her I go holla you
Just dey that akala express way
Any where you dey I go come pick you
We go Bleep her sotey na ambulance go come carry her

Zzor look like half cast chick thou. But not sure why she no show her face. I bet her face full of moslito bite plus eczema & rash...but I go still bang thou wink
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheCork:

but I go still bang thou wink
No qualm ma nigarrr✌
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Zinibanks come buy herbs before you play that kind match ooo
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount Of Money To Start Pharmacy Business by uboma(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Kalatium:

Pharmacy business?

Instead open a patent medicine store

Please list out the steps to take to open one.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Have Many Bad Husband-materials? / Please Guys I Need A General Code ✌️✌️ / How Do You Explain This?? Red Pillers Come In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.