Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? (3566 Views)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by macnino399: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Ab0bi:
I love my solitude and I don't define myself with outwardly materialistic desires and objects.

I spend most of my time alone, I have less friends ( I ain't anti-social neither am I recluse), I am the kind of person who prefers not to be noticed and is quiet.

I can't count the amount of times I have had conversations with my head cheesy I can be my own best friend or my own worst enemy.

I love listening to musics (NF) and I dislike superficial interactions with people.

I am very emotionally independent but feel burdened by the emotional baggage of others. Which is, I can take care of my pains myself but I care about how others feel.

I love myself, especially my personality, although people tend to think I am a weirdo. But I don't give a fvck, in fact, I don't like explaining myself to them! Because, they won't understand me.
Bro you're normal oh... This is also the way I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Calgary / Mum Begs Doctors To Help Baby Son Who Was Born With A TAIL / Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.