Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? (3577 Views)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by culf: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
I don't think I wanna change it.

Its OK.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by 0neal(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
I checked him out some minutes ago, i must confess he fits my type of music. But, i rate "NF" high wink

Ooh!

I guess u dont listen to NF all day...

What about Kendrick Lamar?

Try Frank's "Strawberry swing" his cover of Coldplay's song

Frank is a reclusive superstar, not on any social media platform lipsrsealed

But you should learn how to be comfortable with ladies in person
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
0neal:

Ooh!

I guess u dont listen to NF all day...

What about Kendrick Lamar?

Try Frank's "Strawberry swing" his cover of Coldplay's song

Frank is a reclusive superstar, not on any social media platform lipsrsealed

But you should learn how to be comfortable with ladies in person
I listen to Nf everyday!! Take that to the bank! I have his four studio album..Therapy session, Mansion, Perception and Search(released last yr)
I am a die hard fan of khalid also...

Btw, I have gotten over my shyness.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
0neal or Oneal check this out:

NF- special mentions(The search, nate, thinking, trauma, remember this, therapy session, oh lord etc)

Passenger- special mentions! (home, survivors, let her go, the wrong direction etc)

Post Malone- special mention (die for me, internet, goodbye etc)

Sia- all her songs!

Tatiana Manaois.

Zayn.

The Chainsmokers.

Ellie Goulding.

Enrique Iglesias.

James Arthur.

Joyner Lucas- will and the remix.

Ed Sheeran.

A great big world.

Khalid- silence, young dumb and broke, season ft 6lack etc.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by udomonday: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
I love my solitude and I don't define myself with outwardly materialistic desires and objects.

I spend most of my time alone, I have less friends ( I ain't anti-social neither am I recluse), I am the kind of person who prefers not to be noticed and is quiet.

I can't count the amount of times I have had conversations with my head cheesy I can be my own best friend or my own worst enemy.

I love listening to musics (NF) and I dislike superficial interactions with people.

I am very emotionally independent but feel burdened by the emotional baggage of others. Which is, I can take care of my pains myself but I care about how others feel.

I love myself, especially my personality, although people tend to think I am a weirdo. But I don't give a fvck, in fact, I don't like explaining myself to them! Because, they won't understand me.
you are still finding yourself, you need solitude to truly discover you.after that you can then allow people into your space.i
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
udomonday:
you are still finding yourself, you need solitude to truly discover you.after that you can then allow people into your space.i
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by 0neal(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
0neal or Oneal check this out:

NF- special mentions(The search, nate, thinking, trauma, remember this, therapy session, oh lord etc)

Passenger- special mentions! (home, survivors, let her go, the wrong direction etc)

Post Malone- special mention (die for me, internet, goodbye etc)

Sia- all her songs!

Tatiana Manaois.

Zayn.

The Chainsmokers.

Ellie Goulding.

Enrique Iglesias.

James Arthur.

Joyner Lucas- will and the remix.

Ed Sheeran.

A great big world.

Khalid- silence, young dumb and broke, season ft 6lack etc.

Quite an interesting playlist
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by frozen70(f): 4:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
I love my solitude and I don't define myself with outwardly materialistic desires and objects.

I spend most of my time alone, I have less friends ( I ain't anti-social neither am I recluse), I am the kind of person who prefers not to be noticed and is quiet.

I can't count the amount of times I have had conversations with my head cheesy I can be my own best friend or my own worst enemy.

I love listening to musics (NF) and I dislike superficial interactions with people.

I am very emotionally independent but feel burdened by the emotional baggage of others. Which is, I can take care of my pains myself but I care about how others feel.

I love myself, especially my personality, although people tend to think I am a weirdo. But I don't give a fvck, in fact, I don't like explaining myself to them! Because, they won't understand me.

If you are satisfied that way go on but I doubt you will be able to cope on the long run

People needs partners to interact not because they can't stay alone but because life is sweeter when you ate with someone that makes you happy

Have you thought of how to cope if you get married and have children or you intend to stay away from that too
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2020
frozen70:

If you are satisfied that way go on but I doubt you will be able to cope on the long run

People needs partners to interact not because they can't stay alone but because life is sweeter when you ate with someone that makes you happy

Have you thought of how to cope if you get married and have children or you intend to stay away from that too
Thanks for the advice Ma.

Being an introvert I am criticized for being a loner/hermit or mouse(someone who is quiet and prefers not to be noticed), and people tell me to change myself. But it's very hard to change as I've always been like this.

I face some problems with communicating. For this, some people understood me wrongly.

I deeply connect only with a few people and I don't get to see them much.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:

I face some problems. Most of my life I've been suffering from severe loneliness
it's only wicked people that are always lonely. Change your habit and you will see improvement. Most importantly, respect elders like you respect your parents. Be humble and you wouldn't be lonely
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
BLUELemon:
it's only wicked people that are always lonely. Change your habit and you will see improvement. Most importantly, respect elders like you respect your parents. Be humble and you wouldn't be lonely
Who said I am/was lonely?

Atleast I don't beg for a living.

Get a job kid.

1 Like

Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2020
BigSarah:

Being reclusive ,can promote laziness..you only get to do things you like or want all by yourself... All antisocials Are reclusive.

Useless hasty generalization and assumption like the poster......
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by frozen70(f): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
Thanks for the advice Ma.

Being an introvert I am criticized for being a loner/hermit or mouse(someone who is quiet and prefers not to be noticed), and people tell me to change myself. But it's very hard to change as I've always been like this.

I face some problems with communicating. For this, some people understood me wrongly.

I deeply connect only with a few people and I don't get to see them much.

It's alright I understand how you are going about it

Well just add a female friend that has same feelings like you
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2020
frozen70:

It's alright I understand how you are going about it
Well just add a female friend that has same feelings like you
Thanks.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Useless hasty generalization and assumption like the poster......
You should work on your manners.

Have a nice day.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
You should work on your manners.
Have a nice day.
You should do the same too Ode......
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Mleeperbother: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Me too.
I can stay indoors for months.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mleeperbother:
Me too. I can stay indoors for months.
For months?
Give me data, music, food and electricity, 1 yr u won't see me...No caps.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by UDUJ(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ab0bi:

You are very normal. I am like you as well. I love my privacy and hate crowds. Be happy because we loners are great thinkers and achieve more in life.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

You are very normal. I am like you as well. I love my privacy and hate crowds. Be happy because we loners are great thinkers and achieve more in life.
smiley Thanks bruv.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Twenty8: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ab0bi:

Then why the hell are you asking if it's normal since you like it? clearly you find it abnormal if you are still asking for validation.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Twenty8:

Then why the hell are you asking if it's normal since you like it? clearly you find it abnormal if you are still asking for validation.
calm down!...don't vent your anger on me. smiley
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Twenty8: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ab0bi:
calm down!...don't vent your anger on me. smiley

Nah, am chill. Am just saying your topic says 'Hi people please am looking for your validations', while your post says 'I ain't need nobody, I can do all shit by myself, I don't give a shit about others opinions'.

But bro/sis if you're looking to socialize with your fellow personality type, am your bro in personality.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Twenty8:

Nah, am chill. Am just saying your topic says 'Hi people please am looking for your validations', while your post says 'I ain't need nobody, I can do all shit by myself, I don't give a shit about others opinions'.

But bro/sis if you're looking to socialize with your fellow personality type, am your bro in personality.
I'm a bro and I know my topic is misleading *did that on purpose*
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Twenty8: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ab0bi:
I'm a bro and I know my topic is misleading *did that on purpose*

Ironic
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by mrgbenga1: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Too much of everything is bad. Try to adjust a bit.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by faithfull18(f): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yes.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Juliearth(f): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Ab0bi:

Finally, my twin. I was made to understand that people who are highly intelligent tend to act like that. Embrace your uniqueness and dont be ashamed to own it.

1 Like

Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Twenty8:

Ironic
don't sweat on it.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by GreenDee(f): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't like introverts, some are rude and I can't deal with it.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2020
GreenDee:
I don't like introverts, some are rude and I can't deal with it.
Rude

I don't thing so.
Re: I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? by Karleb(m): 4:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Just remember that humans are social animals.

Your case is like that of a lone wolf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? / If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? / All You Should Know When Your Little One Has Diarrhoea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.