Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad (72421 Views)

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by fergie001: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

That jersey is as wack and weak as the club is fast becoming... Tufia!!! undecided
Be calming down and enjoy a brand.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by fergie001: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

To me I’m not impressed grin
Be impressed with brands, or are you impressed with Crystal Palace 3.0?
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by ghettokid1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
To me I’m not impressed grin
i love the it though
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by ghettokid1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

That jersey is as wack and weak as the club is fast becoming... Tufia!!! undecided
There is nothing wrong with the jersey na
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Eberex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
ZEBRA CROSSERS
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
mabea:
Ex fan? I bet you were never one
I know you might find it hard to believe but even if you are a current fan you no support dem reach me. But I thrive on ambition once
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by CliqNG: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cool... Saw the video on www.buzzupdate.net
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Supastarwealth(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Best Rate at your service

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by mabea: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I know you might find it hard to believe but even if you are a current fan you no support dem reach me. But I thrive on ambition once
Do you know how to know the real fans? Do you denounce your family simply because things are not going well? Think about it bro
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by NaijaCover(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Can I laugh please
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
mabea:
Ex fan? I bet you were never one
Bros you no support Man utd reach me. I always get surprised when somebody accuses me of never being a Genuine supporter. It's just like telling a guy who stop dating a girl 'you never really loved her that is why you stopped dating her'. Its ludicrous, what right do have to know about personal decisions? I have my reason and I will let you in on it.

Personally, I thrive on ambition, ambition is what gets me going. If you as a current Man utd fan haven't noticed the lack of ambition Man utd currently have, then it's a shame. Since sir Alex retired, both the management and coaching staff has been absolutely mediocre. I hold the opinion that Ole should have been sacked this season; but what do I know? He failed all round this year but he still has his job. Man utd is heading nowhere tangible. The best is a top 4 finish for them this season and it's still under probability.

I admit, am not a perfect supporter, I love trophies too much. cool
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:

Be impressed with brands, or are you impressed with Crystal Palace 3.0?
Crystal wetin abegi abegi cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
mabea:
Do you know how to know the real fans? Do you denounce your family simply because things are not going well? Think about it bro
as long as Ole is coach Man utd are no candidate for major honours, so where is my joy going to come from. Misery is not part of my DNA, I love winning too damn much. It's just me
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Incandescent(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
I like her

Cool babe. cool
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by mabea: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Bros you no support Man utd reach me. I always get surprised when somebody accuses me of never being a Genuine supporter. It's just like telling a guy who stop dating a girl 'you never really loved her that is why you stopped dating her'. Its ludicrous, what right do have to know about personal decisions? I have my reason and I will let you in on it.

Personally, I thrive on ambition, ambition is what gets me going. If you as a current Man utd fan haven't noticed the lack of ambition Man utd currently have, then it's a shame. Since sir Alex retired, both the management and coaching staff has been absolutely mediocre. I hold the opinion that Ole should have been sacked this season; but what do I know? He failed all round this year but he still has his job. Man utd is heading nowhere tangible. The best is a top 4 finish for them this season and it's still under probability.

I admit, am not a perfect supporter, I love trophies too much. cool
Ole sacked? Why if I may ask. Ole has never had a full season. Till the last one. What on earth did you expect him to do with these kind of players at his desposal? Look at the ones that finished a ove him and sincerely tell me if this squad is the kind that wins trophies. Bruno is an example of what good players can do in a team. Pogba was out injured almost the entire time, Rashford and martial also. So what did you expect Ole to do that he didn't do with the quality of the squad he had?
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by VickyRotex(f): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:
fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee ghettokid1 emeijeh powerfulguy vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 leomessi10

Comman see a brand.....Kai....I love this brand.

I love Bayern too grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tom Tom brand undecided undecided tongue tongue

ROYGBIV angry undecided
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by manunitedbabes: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
vanida6:
Am gonna buy dis jersey its too beautiful (8

Hahahhah I love you fie this abeg buy for me ohhhh
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by opribo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy

DJ cuppy's chest though kiss
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by ComeToJesus: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Poorly conceived design. Too pedestrian for a club of Man U's calibre. Too 'Zebraic' for my liking.

COYG!!
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by samwillyco1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
See Boobs, her boob is much I wonder how it will be after child birth. Well congrats to her to be known and recognized by a big Club like Manchester United is not a child's play
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Clemzy16(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
The Jersey is fine. Me need to get me one.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Shegson12345(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good for her.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Majikmoment(f): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
KingAzari:
DJ Cuppy graduated from jumping from one player playboy to another and to jumping from one club to another. Oiiin, you're doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
mabea:
Ole sacked? Why if I may ask. Ole has never had a full season. Till the last one. What on earth did you expect him to do with these kind of players at his desposal? Look at the ones that finished a ove him and sincerely tell me if this squad is the kind that wins trophies. Bruno is an example of what good players can do in a team. Pogba was out injured almost the entire time, Rashford and martial also. So what did you expect Ole to do that he didn't do with the quality of the squad he had?
is that the reason they lost the Europa league? In two consecutive Europa league matches detailing 120mins of football, Man utd only managed to score 2 penalties. They had a complete squad at their disposal and a reasonable bench to call upon. This is despite playing Copenhagen and Sevilla. In the match against sevilla, clueless Ole delayed game changing substitutions till the 80something minutes when they could make little or no impact before bringing them on. Infact, he only decided to bring them on after conceding the second goal. Ole no sabi work. He has proven to be a tactical failure. I stand to be corrected. The new season is upon us, we shall see!!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by fergie001: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

Tom Tom brand undecided undecided tongue tongue

ROYGBIV angry undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
I Hope Cultists Won't Make Dis Colour Their Sport Wear.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by stanisbaratheon: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kabir5643:
I no sure say burnaboy dey support any football club

That one dey support ganja. You no see him hands like person wey hold weed grin
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by angelfallz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy

She's bursty actually

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by passiveincome01: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Tboysalau(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy
May Almighty God forgive me That was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw the picture

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Wasky101: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
This shirt fine abeg, but the matching shorts nah disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific / Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.