Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad (72392 Views)

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Obdk: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
ManCHESTer united

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by khingTony(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tboysalau:

May Almighty God forgive me
That was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw the picture

angelfallz:

She's bursty actually

grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by JayEntaur(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
vanida6:
Am gonna buy dis jersey its too beautiful (8

Is this sarcasm, or you actually do like it? Local man is confused.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by mabea: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
is that the reason they lost the Europa league? In two consecutive Europa league matches detailing 120mins of football, Man utd only managed to score 2 penalties. They had a complete squad at their disposal and a reasonable bench to call upon. This is despite playing Copenhagen and Sevilla. In the match against sevilla, clueless Ole delayed game changing substitutions till the 80something minutes when they could make little or no impact before bringing them on. Infact, he only decided to bring them on after conceding the second goal. Ole no sabi work. He has proven to be a tactical failure. I stand to be corrected. The new season is upon us, we shall see!!!!
Not defending mediocrity but Man U lacks game changers on the bench. They are only as good as their starting 11.By the way the team created a lot of clear chances to bury the game but they couldn't take them. What's that Ole's fault too?
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by benardtotti(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
mabea:
Not defending mediocrity but Man U lacks game changers on the bench. They are only as good as their starting 11.By the way the team created a lot of clear chances to bury the game but they couldn't take them. What's that Ole's fault too?

the guy is right bro, Solskaer is an inept coach , he has shown it time and time again , you dont need a perfect bench to win matches, what you need is strategy and a will, Arteta hasnt bought players , yet he has won two medals already , he was tactically aware of the weaknesses of arsenal but yet produced results , even using disaster prone David Luiz to produce results , that says a lot about Solskaer , this season there will be no excuse for him once the board buy more players.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by mabea: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
benardtotti:

the guy is right bro, Solskaer is an inept coach , he has shown it time and time again , you dont need a perfect bench to win matches, what you need is strategy and a will, Arteta hasnt bought players , yet he has won two medals already , he was tactically aware of the weaknesses of arsenal but yet produced results , even using disaster prone David Luiz to produce results , that says a lot about Solskaer , this season there will be no excuse for him once the board buy more players.
Well I can only judge him by the end of this season.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
mabea:
Ole's fault can only be clearly observed this season. All his tactical deficiency will be laid bare soon enough. The guy lacks balls.

I made a conscious decision to follow coaches more instead of teams: today I am with Juergen Klopp. He might not win every year but he tries to do that. He has ability
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by mabea: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Ole's fault can only be clearly observed this season. All his tactical deficiency will be laid bare soon enough. The guy lacks balls.
All right let's watch and see how it goes
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by xcelentattitude(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Which kain zebra crossing uniform be this na shocked

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by avalon7(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
See Bobbi grin shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by bonnyhope: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
She has pushed her way through with money. Because, talk of music or DJing, she's totally irrelevant

But the girl is fine sha. See boobs tongue

Over size boobs
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by placeofallure(f): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
They're not Red Devils anymore. They want to be Black Devils now, right? Dunno why they stole Newcastle colours, and why they allow that betrayer Cuppy model for them, bad luck loading!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Sammyolis: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tom tom ambassador
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by EbukaHades10(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:
fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee ghettokid1 emeijeh powerfulguy vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 leomessi10

Comman see a brand.....Kai....I love this brand.

I love Bayern too grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make dem sha win something. No be by Jersey

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Burruchaga71(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy

DJ cuppy's chest though kiss
The chest really makes sense I Tell u
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Maziyke(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
You are not even ashamed to Say you are a niggaarea, it means you are Darkness,you are evil absound from anything good,shame on you
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Taiwojon(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
nonsense

Tom Tom penalty zebra FC club.

anyway good for her Sha. she left arsenal to penalty FC
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Daniwak: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
The way I crush on this gal is becoming something else
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by thymm: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
This Jersey design is a replication of the Nigerian world cup Jersey that was a sensation then. Sense no go kill Adidas
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Fulks217: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guyman02:
Arsenal is back to winning ways since she left. The Gunners won the FA Cup and the Community Shield Trophy while she was away.
Now we know the Jonah in Arsenal ship grin grin
that's the only trophies arsenal can win for the next 30 years
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Pacesetter123(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy

Yes,dats why she is a manCHESTer utd fan.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by sylve11: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
me like this girl and I like Manchester United for life.... cool
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by COMPAQ(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy

The baby just dey add anyhow! She's looking very puffy
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Blakpot: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why the tom tom wrap na
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by favor914: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guyman02:
Arsenal is back to winning ways since she left. The Gunners won the FA Cup and the Community Shield Trophy while she was away.
Now we know the Jonah in Arsenal ship grin grin
Good Riddance to the prophetess in the belly of United? No trophies for the next 10 years.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by drezzyx(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
Looking like Newcastle's Jersey, where did Addidas get this idea from

Well, I just hope they'll finish in the top 10 this season grin
From Newcastle
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Gbest90(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:
fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee ghettokid1 emeijeh powerfulguy vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 leomessi10

Comman see a brand.....Kai....I love this brand.

I love Bayern too grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Venusman(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
She has pushed her way through with money. Because, talk of music or DJing, she's totally irrelevant

But the girl is fine sha. See boobs tongue

Ode! She's working hard, that what your brain can't process. Is she the only one whose father is a rich in the industry?
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by JordanMichael(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vocabulary:
Enough of this an inordinate amount of verbalizes about DJ Cuppy on her switch to Manchester Amalgamated. There's nothing special or spectacular about her sudden crossover.
E pain you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific / Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.