Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad (72406 Views)

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by adeniyi65(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
obembet:

TOM TOM.

Lalasticlala
cheesy angry grin grin e shocked me
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Temysteve(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
paulolee:

typical naija mentality, show some respect because your hate dnt count...at least her money made way for her and united knows her, what av ur moni done for you? who knows you??
did he even have money @l??
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by merieam16(f): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kingbuhari:
This DJ ugly with out filter
buh if she had made up nd filter, u ll b first to shout see painting.Awon confused geng
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Pimpstar: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2020
vanida6:
Am gonna buy dis jersey its too beautiful (8

sure since it fits cuppy e suppose fit u too na..

according to the frontal erm erm

wink
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Kingbuhari(m): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2020
merieam16:
buh if she had made up nd filter, u ll b first to shout see painting.Awon confused geng
keep talking

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by flyingdutchman(m): 4:31am On Sep 09, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy

DJ cuppy's chest though kiss
I fear you!
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dabliss02(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2020
This babe don dey old oo
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by phrankincense(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2020
I want to get this jersey, if your into sales of jerseys please reply to this post...
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Elmander1983(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Cuppy getting ugly by the day
obembet:
Disc jockey and singer Dj Cuppy has been unveiled as part of Manchester United’s new jersey campaign advert.

The English football club Manchester United on Tuesday unveiled their third kit for the 2020-2021 season.

The new design is by sports kit giant Adidas and it makes use of creative black and white stripes with red detailing.

Cuppy was featured in the ad for the jersey alongside South London rapper Sam Wise and social media personality, Harry Pinero.

An excited Cuppy took to her Twitter page where she shared a video of the ad:

“As @ManUtd fan, I’m PROUD to be a part of their official jersey campaign! READY FOR THE NOISE!” She said.

REVEAL! As @ManUtd fan, I’m PROUD to be a part of their official jersey campaign! ⚽️ READY FOR THE NOISE! #GGMU

This is coming barely three months after Cuppy ditched her former football club Arsenal. The “Jollof On The Jet” singer’s exit from the club came after the Gunners suffered a 2-1 defeat against Brighton in the Premier League.

She chose to pitch her tent with Manchester United on the condition that Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo scores against Norwich City in the FA Cup.

“As a Nigerian I think it’s only right that if Odion Ighalo scores a goal today… I will officially join Manchester United as a fan,” she wrote.

Meanwhile, Burna Boy also received the new jersey.

Source: https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1303258138909577218?s=19
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Those Boobs wide ajeh.
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Amudeneogu: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why I love this lady is because she believed in herself, she did not believe in father's wealth like most of the ladies do
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by johnboscow: 2:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Loading cc now. Telegram contact @Johnboscow1
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Ogirima1234(m): 5:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Shanna14: 1:01am On Jan 15, 2023
niggadee:
Those two guys is dutchavelli stefflon don brother and aitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific / Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.