Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,921 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1546 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
I am not a science student but I am smart enough to know how E=mc² works.

Nonsense and educated illiteratcy.
Re: by dukeprince50: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

All I can say for now is "Our knowledge is limited" I can't speak for hundreds of years for now.
May be million years from now, there might be a discovery or breakthrough to break that limits.

In science nothing is impossible, nothing is correct and nothing is wrong.
except we are intelligent enough to warp time and travel but if its just moving so fast, it cannot be achieved
Re: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am not a science student but I am smart enough to know how E=mc² works.

Nonsense and educated illiteratcy.
Who are you talking about please?
Re: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Very dumb write up...
Please don't display such ignorance on foreign forum, they may wonder from which planet you are from.

If a car running at the speed of10/kph hit you will you die? If same car accelerate at 150/kph hits will you survive?

Is like saying water is liquid, it can't cause anything any harm.

Was never a science student, but I'll advise you read about kinetic energy.

A golf ball is enough to destroy the entire planet if the right amount of speed is applied to it.

Rubbish.........
Re: by VicM6: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol.
abi na, he was traveling at d speed of light.
Re: by SirMichael1: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
VicM6:
Which speed of light?
Re: by Offpoint: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Rubbish.........
Kindly forward your grievance to my mail in less than 50 sentences, I'll address it on dinner with my family.
Re: by dukeprince50: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
VicM6:
superman didn't travel at light speed, a light can travel through earth 9times in the blink of an eye, that's not a speed superman can even think of achieving.
so just blink ur eyes, now just know that at that very blink, light has travelled about 100,000km almost ten times the distance from north to south of the earth. now imagine how humongous and massive the earth is?

at offpoint, this speed cannot be achieved
Re: by Offpoint: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
superman didn't travel at light speed, a light can travel through earth 9times in the blink of an eye, that's not a speed superman can even think of achieving.
so just blink ur eyes, now just know that at that very blink, light has travelled about 100,000km almost ten times the distance from north to south of the earth. now imagine how humongous and massive the earth is?

at offpoint, this speed cannot be achieved
Boss I can't agree or disagree with you...
A lot of things were "impossible" 3000 years ago, but are possible today.

So I'll conclude it's impossible and it might become possible.
Re: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Kindly forward your grievance to my mail in less than 50 sentences, I'll address it on dinner with my family.

Lol yeye guy......

Re: by Offpoint: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol yeye guy......
Re: by escohido123: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:
A PLANE CAN NOT PENETRATE A STEEL BUILDING
Planes are built in a way that they'd be light in air, so they are built with aluminum. The World Trade Center was built with steel and planes are built with alluminium. I don't know whether y'all read a news where birds attacked a plane, the parts hit by birds are clearly revealed as they almost created holes in the parts. These same birds will hardly have any form of effect on a building they hit. And in one of the videos released, the plane got in from one side and the nose can be seen getting out from the other side. How is that possible.

In addition, no black box was found on the site. None of the turbo engines were found on the site.

OSAMA BIN LADEN VIDEO IS FALSE
Osama bin laden is left handed, yet, he was writing with his right hand in the video released.

Oga e be like say u don chop beleful abeg make we hear word
Re: by VicM6: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Which speed of light?
na super man talk am o
Re: by uchenageme(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
A black hole the size of a golf ball can certainly destroy our planet. So the guy who made reference to the golf ball is right. In science nothing is absolutely correct or wrong. We keep discovering new things everyday. Impossible is nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does She Give Me Attitude When We Are With My Friends / 95 More Days Till Christmas- Make A Christmas Wish / Bank Manager Shot Dead After Being Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.