Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1533 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'll be back.
Note: whatever I write doesn't mean that I'm happy about what happened. Thanks.
Re: by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
ride on
Re: by bluefilm: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Still waiting...
Re: by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
A PLANE CAN NOT PENETRATE A STEEL BUILDING
Planes are built in a way that they'd be light in air, so they are built with aluminum. The World Trade Center was built with steel and planes are built with alluminium. I don't know whether y'all read a news where birds attacked a plane, the parts hit by birds are clearly revealed as they almost created holes in the parts. These same birds will hardly have any form of effect on a building they hit. And in one of the videos released, the plane got in from one side and the nose can be seen getting out from the other side. How is that possible.

In addition, no black box was found on the site. None of the turbo engines were found on the site.

OSAMA BIN LADEN VIDEO IS FALSE
Osama bin laden is left handed, yet, he was writing with his right hand in the video released.
Re: by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Even a bus cannot penetrate a steel building not to talk of getting out from the other side.
Re: by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
I don't have data for pictorial evidences but you guys can check out alluminium and steel strength on google.
Re: by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
ride on
bluefilm:
Still waiting...
Done
Re: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Another conspiracy theory bullshit as usual.

3 Likes

Re: by dukeprince50: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
That building was built with A36 structural steel, same steel they used in building most bridges, they are low carbon steel and can broken, don't put it on same level with other steel.
Planes are made with aluminum which is a strong yet lightweight metal, do not think they will bounce of like a football when it hit a surface.
Any bird that could dent an airplane is no ordinary bird. I need to see that video
And do not forget the power of speed or if I'll use a better language, kinetic energy, a plane moving at a speed of 300knots could most likely destroy most things in its parts. even a kernel thrown at a very high speed could kill you.

Anyways u made a point at shanklee but u don't use logic here or maybe ur logic is flawed cos u know nothing about tensile strength and toughness of those material.

4 Likes

Re: by Offpoint: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:
Planes are built in a way that they'd be light in air, so they are built with aluminum. The World Trade Center was built with steel and planes are built with alluminium. I don't know whether y'all read a news where birds attacked a plane, the parts hit by birds are clearly revealed as they almost created holes in the parts. These same birds will hardly have any form of effect on a building they hit. And in one of the videos released, the plane got in from one side and the nose can be seen getting out from the other side. How is that possible.

In addition, no black box was found on the site. None of the turbo engines were found on the site.

Osama bin laden is left handed, yet, he was writing with his right hand in the video released.
Very dumb write up...
Please don't display such ignorance on foreign forum, they may wonder from which planet you are from.

If a car running at the speed of10/kph hit you will you die? If same car accelerate at 150/kph hits will you survive?

Is like saying water is liquid, it can't cause anything any harm.

Was never a science student, but I'll advise you read about kinetic energy.

A golf ball is enough to destroy the entire planet if the right amount of speed is applied to it.

8 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Very dumb write up...

If a car running at the speed of10/kph hit you will you die? If same car accelerate at 150/kph hits will you survive?

Is saying water is liquid, it can't cause anything any harm.

Calm down bross
The plane will surely cause damage but it won't get out from the other side like it did. Even if it'll, it'd be i pieces. Everything in the plane must have been destroyed oustside the building before penetration or immediately it gets in to the building. Yet, the nose of the so called plane got out completely from the other side.
Re: by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
Another conspiracy theory bullshit as usual.
Good for you.
Believe anything you see on the media then..
Re: by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

Calm down bross
The plane will surely cause damage but it won't get out from the other side like it did. Even if it'll, it'd be i pieces. Everything in the plane must have been destroyed oustside the building before penetration or immediately it gets in to the building. Yet, the nose of the so called plane got out completely from the other side.
Go and read what I asked to, do not further embarrassed yourself.

In Case you need experiments.
Get yourself an empty gallon, get a small stone the size of groundnut.

Shoot the gallon with the stone with your bare hand, you'll see it shatters once it hits the gallon.

Use a very large catapult big enough to accelerate the stone 50x the force your bare hands can accelerate the stone and see if the stone won't penetrate the gallon without the stone shattering

2 Likes

Re: by bluefilm: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

I guess you have a point there.

I read somewhere that what actually brought down the World Trade Center building was what is known as Controlled Explosion.

Controlled explosion can be use demolish a building using explosives.
Re: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Go and read what I asked to, do not further embarrassed yourself.
You didn't read I just wrote and you're telling me to go and read something. I'm not saying that you're wrong. Speed would surely have effect but to what extent? The speed will make the plane get out of the building undestroyed?
Re: by Inception(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Very dumb write up...
Please don't display such ignorance on foreign forum, they may wonder from which planet you are from.

A golf ball is enough to destroy the entire planet if the right amount of speed is applied to it.

You are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
bluefilm:

I guess you have a point there.

I read somewhere that what actually brought down the World Trade Center building was what is known as Controlled Explosion.

Controlled explosion can be use demolish a building using explosives.
Probably. The explosions took place more than the number of times the planes hit.
Re: by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
That building was built with A36 structural steel, same steel they used in building most bridges, they are low carbon steel and can broken, don't put it on same level with other steel.
Planes are made with aluminum which is a strong yet lightweight metal, do not think they will bounce of like a football when it hit a surface.
Any bird that could dent an airplane is no ordinary bird. I need to see that video
And do not forget the power of speed, a plane moving at a speed of 300knots could most likely destroy most things in its parts.

Anyways u made a point at shanklee but u don't use logic here or maybe ur logic is flawed cos u know nothing about tensile strength and toughness of those material.
Lol. That won't happen nah. But at least, it won't penetrate till it gets to the other side sir.
Re: by kazyhm(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

Calm down bross

Stupid analogy.......just delete this thread.
Re: by Offpoint: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

You didn't read I just wrote and you're telling me to go and read something. I'm not saying that you're wrong. Speed would surely have effect but to what extent? The speed will make the plane get out of the building undestroyed?
Yes sir...
Precisely the 9/11 suffered damages.
Re: by dukeprince50: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

yes a plane is just like a car, the reason a plane could blow up is most times because of force with which it hits a surface(collision force) and a plane is a big pressurized tube unlike a car, so its likely to hit a surface and penetrate without being destroyed.
If a car could destroy a building and penetrate to the other side, a plane could also do it, but the way u saying it, it looks like the plane came out totally unscathed but that's not true
Re: by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
kazyhm:

Stupid analogy.......just delete this thread.
In not less than 57 words, explain why the ANALOGY is a STUPID one.
State your sensible reasons why I should delete the thread.

If your explanations are strong enough, I'll deleted it. I won't mind getting banned for the process sir.
Re: by kmst1: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
According to Albert Eisten E=mc^2
Trust me speed is a very important factor for the energy of any matter
The higher the speed the greater the energy and that energy can do damage even if the matter has relatively little mass
Re: by SirMichael1: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Inception:

You are intelligent.
that statement is wrong.

1 Like

Re: by SirMichael1: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Very dumb write up...

In as much as the op is wrong in her assumptions, your last paragraph isn't correct either.

When you talk about impact on hard bodies, you talk about momentum of the colliding bodies, not spead alone. In momentum, you're taught that M=mv, where m is the mass and v is the velocity of the object. V is speed per unit time(s).

Therefore, an object like a Golf ball weighing about 3kg will need a hundred of the speed of light (will need a hundred times of this c=3.10*10^8m/s) to distroy the earth whose mass is 5.972*10^24kg. Never possible bro.

The speed of light still remains unbreaken and to break even twice the speed of light is impossible. Even if it is, a golf ball cannot withstand the heat of friction at that speed. It will melt.

4 Likes

Re: by Offpoint: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
In as much as the op is wrong in her assumptions, your last paragraph isn't correct either.

When you talk about impact on hard bodies, you talk about momentum of the colliding bodies, not spead alone. In momentum, you're taught that M=mv, where m is the mass and v is the velocity of the object. V is speed per unit time(s).

Therefore, an object like a Golf ball weighing about 3kg will need a hundred of the speed of light (will need a hundred times of this c=3.10*10^8m/s) to distroy the earth whose mass is 5.972*10^24kg. Never possible bro.

The speed of light still remains unbreaken and to break even twice the speed of light is impossible. Even if it is, a golf ball cannot withstand the heat of friction at that speed. It will melt.
I clearly stated "If the right amount of speed" is applied, I didn't specify the speed.

So it's not impossible if the right amount of speed can be achieve.

For now, the universal speed limit is the speed of light... In far future, we might discover we can break that limits.

1 Like

Re: by SirMichael1: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

I clearly stated "If the right amount of speed" is applied, I didn't specify the speed.

For now, the universal speed limit is speed the of light... In far future, we might discover we can break that limits.
You didn't see the heat from friction? You want to break that one too? With a golf ball? The speed is not even possible to achieve, not in this earth. 100times the speed of sound? Com'n man, let's be real.

2 Likes

Re: by Offpoint: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
You didn't see the heat from friction? You want to break that one too? With a golf ball? The speed is not even possible to achieve, not in this earth. 100times the speed of sound? Com'n man, let's be real.
I know we can't achieve the speed of light that's why I used the word "IF"

I know as an object accelerate or speeds of.. its Mass increases (inertial mass)
As an object approaches or accelerate towards the speed of light, energy particle diverges into infinity. Since there's no possible way to have infinite energy for a particle, speed of light is not possible to achieve.

Precisely I'm not, nor was a science student.. I learned by reading and having at least 10-30% knowledge on any field.

I can't argue with you cause you might be more knowledgeable in that field than me.
Re: by dukeprince50: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:

For now, the universal speed limit is speed the of light... In far future, we might discover we can break that limits.
we cannot break that speed limit, we can't even achieve true relativistic , to achieve that speed, the mass of the object will be infinite, only photons can travel at light speed
Re: by VicM6: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
SirMichael1:

but super man no melt na grin
Re: by SirMichael1: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
VicM6:
but super man no melt na grin
Lol.
Re: by Offpoint: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
we cannot break that speed limit, we can't even achieve true relativistic , to achieve that speed, the mass of the object will be infinite, only photons can travel at light speed
All I can say for now is "Our knowledge is limited" I can't speak for hundreds of years for now.
May be million years from now, there might be a discovery or breakthrough to break that limits.

In science nothing is impossible, nothing is correct and nothing is wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Do Not Let Another Guys Passes At Your Girl Threaten You, Be Carefree !!! / She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! / Pastor's Wife Twerking On Instagram Got People Talking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.