Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA (58638 Views)

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Chairwoman In Enugu State Give Out Head Pans, Shovels,trowels As Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by goodnessme1(f): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
One4me:

And you dont hear Yorubas 'Beating Chest' like a Chimp and Insulting other Tribes over these, kiss
unlike our Flat-TV-Head Developers! grin grin
You can celebrate your 'once in a blue-moon' success, without using it as an opportunity to insult others.
Anyway, we know that it is EMPTY BARRELS ALWAYS make THE LOUDEST SOUND.

The Yoruba man that owns Heathrow and Belfast International Airports, l am sure no Yoruba has insulted Ibos because of that or start jumping UpanDan because of it
undecided
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by LZAA: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
imhotep:

Helinues will blame IPOB

Cc lzaa bambambiglo
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by SocialJustice: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
goodnessme1:
Oga what you see here is true state of Nigeria.

We are not One and can never be One.
In your mind, not mine or the bulk of Nigerians out there.

Nairaland will not be used as the platform for disintegrating Nigeria.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by ezechi24(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol, there are Yorubas in the foreign political space too nao. Let me mention few that I know!

Abimbola Afolami, British MP
A conservative politician in the parliament and a former Lawyer. Prior to his election, he worked as a senior executive at HSBC. He was a primary school governor, and a supporter of charities, which focus on helping people return to work. He is a former Treasurer of the Bow Group and was Vice President of the Oxford Union. He has previously worked for Howard Flight and for George Osborne.

Kemi Badenoch, British MP
Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch is a British Conservative politician and has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Saffron Walden since the 2017 general election.

Fiona Onasanya, British MP
She was a former Labour Party Member of Parliament (MP) in the UK.

Taiwo Owatemi, British MP
Taiwo Owatemi is a British Labour Party politician. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Coventry North West in the 2019 election

Lord Victor Adebowale
He is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Baroness Margaret Omolola Young
She is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Olugbenga Babatola, First Black Mayor of Greenwich
He made history as the first elected African mayor of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London in 2016.Babatola was inaugurated into office as the first African Mayor of Greenwich on May 25, 2016.

Rotimi Adebari, First Black Mayor of Ireland
He was elected as the first black mayor in Ireland.

Kemi Akapo
She is the city councillor for the city of Peterborough.

You fool ooo...I refuse to believe a fool like you can be a Yoruba man... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by goodnessme1(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Elsueno:
Mehn...my Igbo brothers have seriously low esteem issues woh

They brag waaay to much in order to hide it
Igbo Amaka........

2 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Kwili: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Essential:
foolish Igbo boys like to go tribal all the time. This is why every other tribe hate and treat them like shit.
hate us or like us, the truth remains......
. IGBO AMAKA.
.Afonja Ajoka.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by ezechi24(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
post=93713022:

Allen Onyema is doing great, Airpeace is waiting to receive their two brand new Embraer 195-E2 aircraft later this September, they're the first to fly this aircraft type in Africa, these are the first set of the 13 E195-E2 aircraft on firm order, more to follow, we understand haters and the smear campaign against Allen, for what he has achieved in short period, you haters should channel the same zeal to Tinubu, Mike Adenuga and others in your region. Otondo no be today you started displaying your stup. .. id. ...it.y, Airpeace will continue to grow while you are looking for who will give you #200 to eat Amala and ewedu.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by marsman: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu

Making Changes

Much of my inspiration for the philanthropic work that I do stems from being a domestic abuse survivor. Surviving abuse inspired me to help fundraise for the Women's Center, an organization that provides abuse survivors and families with scaled counseling, education, support, and advocacy services along with leadership and career mentoring. My passion for world issues steered me to become co-chair of the Robert S. Brookings Society, Washington, D.C. chapter at the Brookings Institution, a think tank that engages thought leaders in conversation around policy and changemaking, where I recently helped lead discussions on technology access and the urban and rural divide. Serving as a mentor for Women in Technology, a program that promotes technology careers, highlights rising stars, and emphasizes STEM education, showed me how we can use technology to open up possibilities and opportunities for the next generation.

Some people told me I was young to consider political office. But I’ve lived through plenty of tough experiences in my life, and they gave me the courage to survive, transcend, and grow.
That’s what I bring to my hometown of Bowie, as the current elected City Councilwoman.

https://roxyforbowie.com/meet-roxy

Congrats to her, but not one of us still.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by SocialJustice: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
majamajic:

If u are following , u can see it's more powerful on Igbo threads , when this Africa development bank md Akinwumi mandate was restored , I followed the thread to see if it will turn tribal it didn't , but talk someone from SE , they will do all there possible best to dent that thread, God will help us
Seun observe the trends and please do the needful. If Igbos do not want to be part of Nigeria, nairaland should not be a platform for them to vent their hate.

You're right, even offline, whenever you hear secession talk, there is a 98% chance an igbo is responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
post=93713022:

Allen Onyema is doing great, Airpeace is waiting to receive their two brand new Embraer 195-E2 aircraft later this September, they're the first to fly this aircraft type in Africa, these are the first set of the 13 E195-E2 aircraft on firm order, more to follow, we understand haters and the smear campaign against Allen, for what he has achieved in short period, you haters should channel the same zeal to Tinubu, Mike Adenuga and others in your region. Otondo no be today you started displaying your stup. .. id. ...it.y, Airpeace will continue to grow while you are looking for who will give you #200 to eat Amala and ewedu.
Chairman i greet you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by majamajic(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Seun observe the trends and please do the needful. If Igbos do not want to be part of Nigeria, nairaland should not be a platform for them to vent their hate.

You're right, even offline, whenever you hear secession talk, there is a 98% chance an igbo is responsible.

They are not at fault here , this is their thread , why do people always drift igbo threads ? Why
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by goodnessme1(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:

You can keep deceiving yourself.

Your comments here shows you are just a unite beggar shying away from reality.

Nigeria must disintegrate.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by hopexter(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yobabad:
Igbo Amaka, ask Davido he will tell you

Ask him what exactly
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by BigBrotherS5: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by 9gerian: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
That’s true!

The Yoruba culture detests boasting, arrogance or unnecessary show of wealth, which is believed to earn one unnecessary envy, jealousy and enemies.

Such show off will only bring admonition from the general public (amongst whom you would readily find even far more successful but quiet people). And they would all wonder what your hullabaloo was all about.

In short an individual is thought to reduce his or her worth and goodwill amongst a Yoruba public just by being boastful or arrogant.

The relevant adage says:

Ti isu eni ba ta, a ma n fi owo bo je ni (when an individual’s (yam) harvest is bountiful, it is best eaten in privacy).

Philipponzaghi:

It has to do with the culture.

There was a news about Vice Chacellor abroad the other time that people were jumping over shouting Igbo Igbo. I was like, I know of five Yoruba vice Chancellors in the UK and USA alone while these ones are celebrating just one like it is some sort of medal.

So it is more of people having different reaction to common issues.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by XwhY(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol, there are Yorubas in the foreign political space too nao. Let me mention few that I know!

A conservative politician in the parliament and a former Lawyer. Prior to his election, he worked as a senior executive at HSBC. He was a primary school governor, and a supporter of charities, which focus on helping people return to work. He is a former Treasurer of the Bow Group and was Vice President of the Oxford Union. He has previously worked for Howard Flight and for George Osborne.

Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch is a British Conservative politician and has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Saffron Walden since the 2017 general election.

Taiwo Owatemi is a British Labour Party politician. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Coventry North West in the 2019 election

Lord Victor Adebowale
He is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

She is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

He made history as the first elected African mayor of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London in 2016.Babatola was inaugurated into office as the first African Mayor of Greenwich on May 25, 2016.

Kemi Akapo

Ko necesstri
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by RTSC: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:

Is there a Nigerian ideal?

What is our national common factor?
What connects an igala man and a yoruba man?
If you invite awolowo and ahmadu bello to tell you their visions for Nigeria, would it be the same?
Every true nation has one. It is not a nation unless it does.

America as diverse as it has one.
The declaration of independence as put forward as George Washington in July4 1776 is their national ideal.
That all men are created equal, and government derives its just powers from the people.
That is why they can survive trump.

The brits had one nearly a thousand years earlier.
Wessex, Mercia and the rest of the british kingdoms united under the sovereign as one kingdom.

The french has one. They carried out a revolution to create it.

Where is that of Nigeria? There is nothing to divide when you don't have a true nation.

What we have is a kakistocratic pseudo-state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:

This contraption named by a harlot and led by a nomadic dullard must disintegrate. It's an evil to humanity

3 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Iceberghill(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin These people are just blessed.

IGBO AMAKA

Drug dealer wey go give white woman belle and decide to marry her
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by IamOrei(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
But she ugly sha
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by NWAZURUMEE: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Igbo di egwu, Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by slowice(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lord Victor Adebowale

Kemi Akapo

Oga this display na inferiority complex oo..... Haba allow igbos enjoy their thing. When Yoruba post theirs I see a lot of igbos congratulate them but when igbos post theirs you will see Yoruba trying to talk down their achievements..... Sad

2 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by letu(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu

Making Changes

Much of my inspiration for the philanthropic work that I do stems from being a domestic abuse survivor. Surviving abuse inspired me to help fundraise for the Women's Center, an organization that provides abuse survivors and families with scaled counseling, education, support, and advocacy services along with leadership and career mentoring. My passion for world issues steered me to become co-chair of the Robert S. Brookings Society, Washington, D.C. chapter at the Brookings Institution, a think tank that engages thought leaders in conversation around policy and changemaking, where I recently helped lead discussions on technology access and the urban and rural divide. Serving as a mentor for Women in Technology, a program that promotes technology careers, highlights rising stars, and emphasizes STEM education, showed me how we can use technology to open up possibilities and opportunities for the next generation.

Some people told me I was young to consider political office. But I’ve lived through plenty of tough experiences in my life, and they gave me the courage to survive, transcend, and grow. That’s what I bring to my hometown of Bowie, as the current elected City Councilwoman.

https://roxyforbowie.com/meet-roxy
It's she related to Oby Ezekwesili ? because I'm finding it difficult to overlook the resemblance.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Surveillants(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
A demand for an engine that run on ordinary water. Professor FE review how to make H2o powered engine.. click on the link to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1kW
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by chibuzorAbia: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
RTSC:
Egg is now N50 because Nigeria does not profuce enough corn and imports has been banned.

Buhari has now given four northern companies exclusive rights to import corn.
Many people are not aware of that.[b]

This is the same man that stopped importation of corn without studying the consequence.

His vice president osibanjo was there while buhari was decimating our standard of living.

And some people want to perpetuate an extension of this madness by voting osibanjo.

A govt that closed the store to pursue rats.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE provide more details on this, thanks!
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by TechSkill: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lord Victor Adebowale

Kemi Akapo

I am igbo to the core but this is one thing I love in the fight between Igbos and Yoruba.... BRAGGING RIGHT! grin grin grin grin You can't give what you don't have... These two are the most intelligent and brilliant tribes in Nigeria. Take it or leave it...

LIST ALL others bro.. show the world what the yorubas have and brag about it to the high heavens...

meanwhille some people who call themselves owners of Nigeria and born to rule are nowhere to be found when things like these are talked about undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Zetty177x: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:
Why is it always Igbos??

infact, I am in Sifia pains.

Them too much
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Kingrefreshed: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
One4me:

l guess it is also "Other Tribes" that Married and ABUSED HER Domestically, as she claimed. grin grin

Even you self...the behave 'Abused' ABUSED' grin grin
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Black052(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
[Anthony Joshua speaks Yoruba and loves ewedu so much according to him undecided undecidedif I hear say na 9ja,storyquote author= post=93716926]
Go and watch her interview on BBC Igbo on FACEBOOK and see how she speaks Igbo fluently [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Essential:
foolish Igbo boys like to go tribal all the time. This is why every other tribe hate and treat them like shit.

Oh! really?
We know notice una

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by comrChris(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mr Seun, is it that you're not aware of how this forum is breeding tribalism or you chose to allow it just to drive traffic? If the later is the answer then, you are unarguably one of the major problems of this country.

If you continue to remain silent and do nothing then, expect of us to launch a campaign that will make government shutdown this forum.
Enough is enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.