Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA (58606 Views)

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Chairwoman In Enugu State Give Out Head Pans, Shovels,trowels As Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Jonathan39: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nairaland is tearing Nigeria apart, I am sure the government knows about it
SocialJustice:
Let the tribal bigots go. I do not believe they constitute the bulk of people here. Their rants block out brilliant people from discussing here. It is just too much. If Nigerians relate like this offline, we will be in a serious civil war.

I'm shocked to see so many accounts here, some 10 years old with less than 20 posts because they fear harassments. It can not continue like this. It will only take time before a politician takes note of what is happening here and shuts it down completely. Then it won't be an issue of losing some members but the end of nairaland. All it will take is one petition to the national assembly.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by ZZ22: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
I can see some people dying in pain just because they saw IGBO AMAKA.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by LordOfTheGame: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nwanne Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by a4cube: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
tex73:
Guy there is nothing like Bowie county in the state of Maryland. Bowie is a city and she is a council woman......equivalent to a councillor in a local government in Nigeria.....but by all standards an esteemed position. Kudos to her! cool
Fid you listen to her interview by BBC Igbo? She said it herself that her position is like being a Local Govt Chairman in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Igbo Amaka Dissapoint
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Mikeparlo12(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2020
One of the very beautiful places you can live in Maryland is Bowie. Way better than Baltimore.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by valinno(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Igbo amaka
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by olmoRoc: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Never knew they had chairmen and chairladies in the States!

She's a councilwoman.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Happy2020: 1:02am On Sep 09, 2020
It’s either excellence or scamming, no in between. Nigerians are a people of extremes
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by falopey: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2020
She is not the chairwoman (Mayor) of PG county. That’s my county in Maryland. She is simply a council woman and not a chairwoman.

A council woman is a cabinet member of a county representing just a District in the County. Ignorance full nairaland. The OP that gives this misleading headline calling her chairwoman (Mayor) needs koboko.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by iamfrankoben: 1:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Essential:
foolish Igbo boys like to go tribal all the time. This is why every other tribe hate and treat them like shit.
potopoto republic

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by iamfrankoben: 1:40am On Sep 09, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
ndebummadu be onye?
Igbo bu Igbo mammanu o

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by tit(f): 2:47am On Sep 09, 2020
She fine ooo
Na obiageli ezekwesili daughter?
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Ogbuu101: 3:53am On Sep 09, 2020
azmanaty02:
Why is it always Igbos??

infact, I am in Sifia pains.
ndo,ooo grin
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by tex73: 3:59am On Sep 09, 2020
a4cube:
Fid you listen to her interview by BBC Igbo? She said it herself that her position is like being a Local Govt Chairman in Nigeria.

Bros, this is where i live.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Minsk24: 4:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol, there are Yorubas in the foreign political space too nao. Let me mention few that I know!

Abimbola Afolami, British MP
A conservative politician in the parliament and a former Lawyer. Prior to his election, he worked as a senior executive at HSBC. He was a primary school governor, and a supporter of charities, which focus on helping people return to work. He is a former Treasurer of the Bow Group and was Vice President of the Oxford Union. He has previously worked for Howard Flight and for George Osborne.

Kemi Badenoch, British MP
Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch is a British Conservative politician and has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Saffron Walden since the 2017 general election.

Fiona Onasanya, British MP
She was a former Labour Party Member of Parliament (MP) in the UK.

Taiwo Owatemi, British MP
Taiwo Owatemi is a British Labour Party politician. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Coventry North West in the 2019 election

Lord Victor Adebowale
He is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Baroness Margaret Omolola Young
She is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Olugbenga Babatola, First Black Mayor of Greenwich
He made history as the first elected African mayor of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London in 2016.Babatola was inaugurated into office as the first African Mayor of Greenwich on May 25, 2016.

Rotimi Adebari, First Black Mayor of Ireland
He was elected as the first black mayor in Ireland.

Kemi Akapo
She is the city councillor for the city of Peterborough.

Who ask u all this one....?
Why not allow this thread to continue in peace

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Minsk24: 4:38am On Sep 09, 2020
majamajic:

They are not at fault here , this is their thread , why do people always drift igbo threads ? Why

As in eeeh.... E tire me oh....
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:41am On Sep 09, 2020
OkoyeA1 post=93716 604:
cheesy
Her ex husband who abused her was an Igbo man o.

Igbos' day. Enjoy. 5/100. Worth celebrating. If none celebrates you, celebrate yourself.

Hahahahah
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by a4cube: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2020
tex73:

Bros, this is where i live.
And that is where she live also. Did you listen to her?

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Icon4s(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2020
obiekunie2:
meeen!!!

weda we like to admit or not, FACT IS - THIS COUNTRY CAN BE FIXED BY IGBOS AND IGBOS ONLY!

CALL IT BRAGGING NA U SABI.

NDI IGBO HAS ALL IT TAKES.

IGBO AMAKA!!! cool cool

The way you guys brag over little achievements of the Igbos is becoming an eye sore.

We say we want to produce a president for Nigeria and we are busy making enemies.

You think only Igbo votes can give an Igbo man presidency?

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by bigcasava1(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Igbo Amaka. We are better of in western nation than all this useless country like SAF, Ghana, india and Dubai. Where we are being hunted because of our success.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Icon4s(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Let the tribal bigots go. I do not believe they constitute the bulk of people here. Their rants block out brilliant people from discussing here. It is just too much. If Nigerians relate like this offline, we will be in a serious civil war.

I'm shocked to see so many accounts here, some 10 years old with less than 20 posts because they fear harassments. It can not continue like this. It will only take time before a politician takes note of what is happening here and shuts it down completely. Then it won't be an issue of losing some members but the end of nairaland. All it will take is one petition to the national assembly.

I stand with you on this.

Nairaland has helped fuel hatred amongst young people. I have been on Nairaland for 13yrs and was earlier very active in the politics section but over time, as the bigotry deteriorated to an unbearable level, I had to stop posting in that very section.

Seun really needs to do something about the ethnic rivalry on Nairaland, else we will wake up one day to see that the site has been banned/blocked.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Bambambiglo: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2020
imhotep:

Helinues will blame IPOB

Cc lzaa bambambiglo

Please keep your HOMOSEXUALITY away from me angry
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Dedetwo(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol, there are Yorubas in the foreign political space too nao. Let me mention few that I know!

Abimbola Afolami, British MP
A conservative politician in the parliament and a former Lawyer. Prior to his election, he worked as a senior executive at HSBC. He was a primary school governor, and a supporter of charities, which focus on helping people return to work. He is a former Treasurer of the Bow Group and was Vice President of the Oxford Union. He has previously worked for Howard Flight and for George Osborne.

Kemi Badenoch, British MP
Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch is a British Conservative politician and has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Saffron Walden since the 2017 general election.

Fiona Onasanya, British MP
She was a former Labour Party Member of Parliament (MP) in the UK.

Taiwo Owatemi, British MP
Taiwo Owatemi is a British Labour Party politician. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Coventry North West in the 2019 election

Lord Victor Adebowale
He is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Baroness Margaret Omolola Young
She is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Olugbenga Babatola, First Black Mayor of Greenwich
He made history as the first elected African mayor of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London in 2016.Babatola was inaugurated into office as the first African Mayor of Greenwich on May 25, 2016.

Rotimi Adebari, First Black Mayor of Ireland
He was elected as the first black mayor in Ireland.

Kemi Akapo
She is the city councillor for the city of Peterborough.

What prompted the above crap is nothing but inferior mentality.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by SocialJustice: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Icon4s:

I stand with you on this.

Nairaland has helped fuel hatred amongst young people. I have been on Nairaland for 13yrs and was earlier very active in the politics section but over time, as the bigotry deteriorated to an unbearable level, I had to stop posting in that very section.

Seun really needs to do something about the ethnic rivalry on Nairaland, else we will wake up one day to see that the site has been banned/blocked.
He needs to do it and do it now, it is only a matter of time before this website and all he has worked for could suddenly end.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by sweetrace(f): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2020
allcomage:
everywhere they go, excellence follows them. they have done and are still doing it for themselves,if nigeria refuse them to do it for her, they will do it to others. who loses?

I have Igbo friends, but they don’t talk like you. They are liberal and open minded. Ascribing someone’s achievement to tribe and not personal effort is crap.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by tolfa(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2020
That’s how it is in a saner clime. Let’s enjoy some vibes of US here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBIVt_YcM0
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Fmghewzy(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2020
I don't think those people you keep shouting igbo amaka for ,think like most igbo on Nairaland.

That is why they achieved huge things in life, unlike those here in Nigeria where tribalism and hatred , thinking they are the best have eaten their head,who never achieved something tangible.check those igbo regions and know poverty,especially those terrorist called ipob lol
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Please keep your HOMOSEXUALITY away from me angry
Do you love sarrki?

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by LZAA: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2020
imhotep:

Do you love sarrki?

cc lzaa
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.