Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Bloggers Are The Source Of All Fake News In Nigeria, They Need To Be Dealt With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bloggers Are The Source Of All Fake News In Nigeria, They Need To Be Dealt With (282 Views)

How I Dealt With A Fine Girl Forming Unnecessarily Difficult. / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Are The Source Of All Fake News In Nigeria, They Need To Be Dealt With by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
It is becoming annoying with the way fake news are been created every day from every section of the Nigeria blogging industry, This industry have been bastardize to the extend that someone can just sit in his or her house and create very misleading story to blackmail someone or also to ignite inter tribal and ethnic tension is in a country like Nigeria where all we need is peace.

I sincerely, dont know what the government is doing, when will they come to see that most source of confusion when it comes to news are coming, from these unemployed people who call themselves bloggers all because they have access to word press and a smartphone.

Just imagine someone, a blogger with a phone, videoing a private citizen doing his or her daily hustle on the road, before you know it that person video and image is all over the internet blogs, blogger are not thinking about privacy but how to draw traffic to their site without thinking about the repercussion of the misleading and lying headline they have written to tarnish the image of private citizens.

When will the government pass the Anti-social Media Bill, if Government can pass this bill, it will reduce fake news in our country, now this jobless bloggers will have to think and fact check before posting nonsense online.

As for private citizens, who suddenly see their face or videos on all these blogs online without permission, know that you have the right to sue thee blogs for thousands of naira, I call on one of you to make a scape goat of them

Section 37 of the 1999 Constitution provides that: “The privacy of citizens, their homes, correspondence, telephone conversations and telegraphic communications is hereby guaranteed and protected
Re: Bloggers Are The Source Of All Fake News In Nigeria, They Need To Be Dealt With by Emmadoc: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Op... Go siddon for one place
Re: Bloggers Are The Source Of All Fake News In Nigeria, They Need To Be Dealt With by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Emmadoc:
Op... Go siddon for one place

I believe you are a blogger, popping out fake news from your ass.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Are The Source Of All Fake News In Nigeria, They Need To Be Dealt With by Emmadoc: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I believe you are a blogger, popping out fake news from your ass.

Lol.. e pain you ni
Re: Bloggers Are The Source Of All Fake News In Nigeria, They Need To Be Dealt With by paulolee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
no lies....all in d name of husstle..

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Make Permanent Pink Lip Balm / Nigeria @60: Mass Protests In Abuja As Nigerians Demands Buhari's Resignation / What Do You Miss Most During This Covid 19 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.