Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money (4484 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
This girl only reason anytime she needs money. I can count how much I've parted with within three months of talking to her. #50k here, #30k there. For over two weeks, she didn't reach talk to me, and anytime she tells me sex isn't in our relationship. So, today she comes again demanding for money and want to gaslight me into giving. Attached are chats

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good of you. Don't give her. I won't be surprised if this girl is either siofra or jennyclay

12 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
LarochelE:
Good of you. Don't give her. I won't be surprised if this girl is either siofra or jennyclay

No. Not them. I don't know these people

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by siofra(f): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Consider it a blessing she even asked you for money๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by shawante(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
The way you're even replying her as if you're considering sending her some money. No go simp oh make thunder no go fire you.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by shawante(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:
WTF Is that supposed to mean angry

2 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by siofra(f): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
shawante:

WTF Is that supposed to mean angry

It means we women are special.
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by EniHolar(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
After God created man, He rested.
Man even had time to have a deep sleep.

But after the other gender is created, both God and man haven't had rest grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by shawante(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:

It means we women are special.

And what makes you think women are special?
And even if women are special, are men not also special?

3 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Madridstar(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Guy. You be mumu. If you like. Send the money. Money wey na buy we ddy buy now. Na that girl they cap anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by siofra(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
shawante:

And what makes you think women are special?
And even if women are special, are men not also special?

No ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by shawante(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:

No ๐Ÿ˜Š
Babe go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by phorget(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why will you give her money? Have you also.m been giving your niggars some money too?

3 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Sucre6: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chai, and u finally sent her the money, this girl don see you Finnish, God forbid, I have two friends who use to simp like this, I have stop them coming to.me, you cant be close to an Alpha like me and be simping like this, it's an aberration of nature ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

4 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sucre6:
Chai, and u finally sent her the money, this girl don see you Finnish, God forbid, I have two friends who use to simp like this, I have stop them coming to.me, you cant be close to an Alpha like me and be simping like this, it's an aberration of nature ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Thanks. But I need to simp my way into pussy
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by candygist: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Labalaba23:
This girl only reason anytime she needs money. I can count how much I've parted with within three months of talking to her. #50k here, #30k there. For over two weeks, she didn't reach talk to me, and anytime she tells me sex isn't in our relationship. So, today she comes again demanding for money and want to gaslight me into giving. Attached are chats

So you mean you've been gevin her 50k, 30k etc in the past before your eyes opened ? Nawao

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Natbrowny: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Daughters of Eve.

Eve why. Just why. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Gadafii: 12:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Foolish girl and an unserious boy angry

Boogeyman, show with your old kala Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Sucre6: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Labalaba23:

Thanks. But I need to simp my way into pussy

Don't worry keep simping and being an ATM to one LovePeddler while other alpha niggas like us bang her pussy for free, e go shock you when she will finally block your sorry ass, simps don't get pussies, u will open a thread one day here about her blocking your sorry ass, just continue, I don't pity ignorant simps no more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Slmgirldippussy: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2023
A girl I met on baddo did the same things yesterday. We were chatting very well fiam she said we should chat on WhatsApp I agreed. After an hour she started forming crying that her landlord is here again to embarrass her. I knew where she is going I immediately said I have left my house for the same reason. I am in a friend place cos landlord is disturbing me for rent. The next she said is no wahala. Then after a minute she said she is very busy cooking. I asked but you said your Landlord is there she answered never mind
I told her I am going home cus I went to buy fuel cos my mom is visiting me today.
Send of discussion

15 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by djflexcy: 6:38am On Feb 03, 2023
shawante:
The way you're even replying her as if you're considering sending her some money. No go simp oh make thunder no go fire you.
Sure me die him go still send am

4 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Whenever I ask a lady "HOW ARE YOU?" and she answers with "Not fine" or other related sentences, I tell her to "present her problems to the lord since he has the solution to everything" grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Zonefree(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2023
Shoodboi:
Whenever I ask a lady "HOW ARE YOU?" and she answers with "Not fine" or other related sentences, I tell her to "present her problems to the lord since he has the solution to everything" grin grin grin
An average Nigerian girl like Jennyclay or Siofra will tell you she does not have transport money to go present her problems to the Lord.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by benqo01(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2023
EniHolar:
After God created man, He rested.
Man even had time to have a deep sleep.

But after the other gender is created, both God and man haven't had rest grin

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I dey pity God sometimes e no easy for him at all

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by benqo01(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Shoodboi:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ U wicked die omo since God created fah gender dey have never been fine

Even God for heaven dey shocked

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Perfectman91: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2023
Bro, why let a woman control you? Look how one who didn't work for you is feeling entitled to your money? And you sound really weak and even contemplating. You're encouraging laziness

2 Likes

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Mercury12(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Unnecessary problems...

I will rather ignore or use the block button undecided

1 Like

Re: Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money by Ishilove: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2023
siofra:
Why should he consider it a blessing? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? / Husband_scarcity!!! / How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.