Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41650 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Babara1994(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

1081 Likes 110 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by danietohbadt(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eweeh!

353 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by lordm(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chairman

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by lordm(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
What do I say

16 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Konjiboii: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do.

NB: I see sense in what many said sha, this particular one has long throat mentality. I had a different scenario in mind

417 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by jeff1607(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

On a first date courtesy demands things are done in moderation because it more of holding a conversation than eating

654 Likes 50 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Konjiboii: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
jeff1607:

On a first date courtesy demands things are done in moderation because it more of holding a conversation than eating

Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls. So to be safe not to make a scene, always ask before the date. It's better she turns it down over the phone than come and squeeze face, a girl who truly enjoy your company will compromise no question asked.

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by fobec2: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Stop ur clot chasing stories, the lie is becoming stupid.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin You see why I don't take these Nairaland Broke Wretched Boys serious? grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Abfinest007(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
To some extend I support ur action but it childish not telling her from the beginning

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by AfroKnight: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cool story from a “guy” named Barbara.

You Must be a disciple of Bobrisky.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Godada(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2022

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

172 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by spinna: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wine, rice three meatpies and ice cream.. while you took malt?

U no even sabi lie well

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nazgul: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
jeff1607:

In as much as I'm not in support of her ordering what she can't afford, I'll advice that in case of next time do the ordering yourself. If. It's rice and malt you want, order for 2 plates, if she isn't cool with you making orders for her, or wants more food after devouring the full plate within minutes, tell her openly that she should get ready to pay for whatever you didn't order for.

That way you can easily stick to your budget. Most of these social media girls are hungrier then a church rat, if you give them the opportunity to choose whatever they want, they'll end up disgracing their family, cos even orphans who have no families don't display their kind of greed and hunger.

155 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by capetownboyz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather.
all this you quoted falls under marriage..what happened to being moderate with your orders..does she have to show case her glutony..such a distatse for a partner..ladies needs to read the room..you cant just lead a man on a date and take lead at the food on the table..

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Slynation(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Baba you did excellently well... Personally, gluttonous ladies are big turn off for me, what da fvck is she doing with Rice, Ice cream, pies and champagne at a go?? It is simply because she ain't the one paying for it, it's an avenue to know eachother and not to showcase eating skills...!!

Tho I know this didn't happen but I'm just laying my opinion based on general assumptions, ignore every simps saying otherwise, you are a lady doesn't mean you deserve everything from a man...!!

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Godada(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
all this you quoted falls under marriage..what happened to being moderate with your orders..does she have to show case her glutony..such a distatse for a partner..ladies needs to read the room..you cant just lead a man on a date and take lead at the food on the table..

If you actually read all I wrote, you would see this

Godada:

7 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Kenneth10110(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.

responsible men are the type that don't give a damn trying to please a woman that's not your wife. She could leave you anytime and jump into another available client. The irresponsible ones are the one's that will do everything to please a woman forgetting the commitment or cash could be channelled to something reasonable like investment or save enough to grow as a man.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Streetmovement(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That hoe came to eat, know this and know Peace, the bitch have been watching too many romantic Nollywood movies grin she wanna practice what she's been learning on TV in real life, forgetting that you're the executive commissioner for the Redpill movement.. grin

I salute you, you're a real niggar

Those hoes ain't loyal so they're not worth my time and sweat.

Note; if you're a lady and you wanna come slide with a gee, make sure you keep it real to the bone or risk making a mockery of your sorry ass cuz most of you don't know how to conduct yourselves in public, for goodness sake it's a first date, at least act like the queen of England you pretend to be by your appearance, "Can you imagine she was even arguing because of rice and ice cream" grin a hungry ass hoe acting like queen Elizabeth, why didn't she pay for it then? Must you cause a scene in public cuz of common food...

Nigeria girls, Tueh!! They're just wired to food and material things... This mofos just be using dates to choose where they wanna eat their next meal, WTF

Y'all should grow the Bleep up, it's late already and we outside.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
AfroKnight:

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by sharpwriter(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
danietohbadt:
Eweeh!
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by diogo23: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailing soft a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

It really pain you why?

21 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Ballzproblem2: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2022
I don't know why as a Nigerian man you Will be taking a Nigeria girl to date to them , they are not interested in your convo ,they are only there for food, nothing else

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by advanceDNA: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

Why would anybody go to a restaurant assuming the next person will pay for wateva they eat.....

Thats how a man carried a lady to restaurant bab ordered one pie and malt..u order 25k spaghetti.....some women think they are wise..

once there's no prior agreement from both ends.....both parties should give each other brain and moderately order what they can afford....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by advanceDNA: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2022
AfroKnight:

Na Babara....

Babara na yoruba name naaa.......full name is oluwaseunbabara....God has done something wondrous

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fahvvy: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

Lemme get this...
According to you, a man who refuses to spend on a woman that is not his wife is irresponsible? undecided...

What a load of crap! undecided...
So because there's a woman in my life, I'll start spending upandan ba? Wehdone o grin....

This is a very cheap form of emotional blackmail undecided...
If thats the case, i would rather be seen as irresponsible by YOUR DEFINITION, than "responsibly" take care of a woman that's not my wife undecided...

You're of the opinion that if he can't spend on her during courtship, he'll be worse during marriage right?

Lemme borrow your logic for a second undecided...
If she can't wash his clothes during courtship, she'll be worse during marriage...

If she can't clean the house during courtship, she'll be worse during marriage...

If she can't cook his meals during courtship, then she'll be worse during marriage...

I hope we can agree that this is fair, unless you're one of those hypocrite running around with an entitled mentality undecided....

@OP...
This matter get as e be o...
But that girl is 100% legit on the wrong undecided...

First and foremost...
I've always known that the one who invites a person on a date is the one who clears the bills unless agreed otherwise....

The girl invited you, and thus courtesy demands that she pays for it...

Secondly...
A date (especially the first date) is a time where you get to know a person, not a time to showcase your greed...

If she was the one paying for them, then it's alright (it's her cash), but she placing such orders without any consideration of your financial prowess is not only insensitive, but it's disgusting, yikes undecided....

And what's even more disgusting is that females are coming up here to support such behavior, chei!!! Cheap folks, those lot supporting her are undecided...

A word of advice to the ladies...
Please before you come on a date EAT WELL!!
Don't come and be acting like a gluttonous orphan who hasn't eaten for 2weeks, it's disgusting!!

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Amarisco(f): 1:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

Ose!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 16, 2022
jeff1607:

Na moderate eating she eat naaaa grin grin grin
She never begin eat naaa
Na appetizer she just eat.
Gluttons everywhere.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by brandsoncharlie: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailing soft a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

If her dad took her out will she take those things without his permission.
See how Dj cuppy was crying the other day how she asked for something her father didn't mind her but on her birthday the father gave her 3 million pounds.
When you want something from someone you have to be patient because you may not get it that time maybe later.
You will do all these things yet they will still cheat on you and go on to the next guy.
It is not about being broke.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by brandsoncharlie: 1:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
Someone he met first day, you're not serious you are just a hungry girl.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Collins4u1(m): 1:54am On Nov 16, 2022
lolzzzz...
person order what she can't pay for grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.