Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship (1221 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by somtookeke(m): 1:17am On Sep 09, 2020
One of the most unforgettable moments in the life of a lady is usually the moment she met the love of her life. Not even only meeting the love of her life, but the day he proposed to her.

Most of us believe that there is a certain age for marriage (especially ladies). I got to understand that no matter how old a man gets, the moment he has money he can get married to a girl that is far younger than him but that is not the case of ladies especially in Nigeria.
Lisa Nichols

When a lady gets old and is still not married, people will begin to think that she will never get married again.
Lisa Nichols

A lady who has been identified as Lisa Nichols shared a video on her Facebook page. This video showed her a man who has been her friend for the past 10 yrs has finally proposed to her.

READ FULL DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

https://speakersden2..com/2020/09/man-propose-to-lisa-nichols-54yrs-old.html

Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by Ishilove: 1:58am On Sep 09, 2020
The man is very good looking

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by Juliusmomoh: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Some men can take risk ooo... What if she said NO .. U will be crying abi undecided
Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by Aboks(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Some men can take risk ooo... What if she said NO .. U will be crying abi undecided

dis na menopausal marriage d man don old but for d woman well let me comment my reserve

dis marriage is just for fun only

i dont think d man will be expecting a child from dis marriage

Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by Karemarealty288(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Believe me the woman still get oil.
Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by MJBOLT: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2020
if a 54 year old woman can get married then there's still hope for nairaland evening newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by Juliusmomoh: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
if a 54 year old woman can get married then there's still hope for nairaland evening newspapers.
Who do u have in mind.. I think it is Zzor

2 Likes

Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by hahn(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2020
10 years of friendship or 10 years of knacking? undecided
Re: Man Propose To Lisa Nichols A 54yrs Old Lady After 10yrs Of Friendship by vhuqnl(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ishilove:
The man is very good looking
He's married please

(1) (Reply)

I Turned This Bloody Fight to 100k — See What Happened [Picture] / Nigerian Girl Nearly Poops On Herself / How Ladies Become Nymphomaniacs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.