Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131449 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by ayusco85(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Why are you so scared unbehalf of your wife?? Is there anything we need to know

Am not married dumb ass
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
jericco1:
Maybe I should stick to having a baby mama undecided
Bro all women are not loose. Don't be afraid of getting married. Baby mamarism is a sin. Think.
Give it a shot. I will do so too when I am ready

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by bigjackass: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Confess that you are one that used the condoms on your girlfriend undecided
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Chibest2000(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
The guy who called himself boy-boy in the house is a prime suspect.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by riczy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
I plead for him to forgive her if she appeals for Mercy!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by shilz(f): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
post=93729432:

Make una hear from Aunty side before concluding biko!
Who knows if uncle is lying
but toilet sef don explain matter by im sef.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by phatek(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmm women.....my broda fear women....i repeat fear women...i prefer snakes to women.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by oshom09(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
How many condoms were yours from the trapped condoms ?

She seems to be a philanthropist.......
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Powerfly(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aboks:
london bridge is falling down
my dear lady!.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Aboks(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Powerfly:

my dear lady!.

I no be woman o
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Emekus92(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!
shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

Material things kee u there
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by jmichael259(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

The only way to contribute is to burst cry, calling all relations confessing how you normally sneak someone into the house at night, Sunday or whatever break time without their knowledge and say na you use am do the thing. Say no be anty.

BUT OGA GO PURSUE YOU SO YOU NO GO STILL ENJOY FROM ANTY AGAIN SO NO NEED. THIS ONE NA POINT OF NO RETURN.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by movid(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2020
post=93729432:

Make una hear from Aunty side before concluding biko!
Who knows if uncle is lying
Thank you. Not supporting anyone cos it's always good to hear both sides of a story before concluding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by okonja(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2020
bewla:
fiction or story

Definitely a fiction because a single condom will never block WC water passage
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Dynamite02: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2020
What if its the brother that's bringing girls to the house? I have experienced similar situation where my kid brothers that stay with me brings theur friends over and those foolish boys will now host girls in my house when I am not around ...

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by IamHonourable1: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=NCAN911 post=93729246]Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

How would you contribute in what doesn't concern you? Are you well at all?You think marriage is a social gathering?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Graysons: 3:34am On Sep 12, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

We all know u are a mad person, but can't u control your madness for once? Did the poster mention that his uncle's wife is from akwa ibom state? Or u just chose to be stupid.
Truth hurts undecided
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Graysons: 3:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Kiddo01:

What is difficult is that ur pusy will be itching u uncontrollably

You that have read, what is your contribution to the topic raised

Stop being tribalistic!, Olodo.
And if I chose not to? undecided
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Ilaumoh(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2020
Graysons:
Truth hurts undecided
Which one is truth hurt.. Did the op said she was from there.. If somebody insult your sister or mother or arguing both of been an hoe will you be happy?
Try an borrow sense from your younger ones if you don't have any ok
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Graysons: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Which one is truth hurt.. Did the op said she was from there.. If somebody insult your sister or mother or arguing both of been an hoe will you be happy?
Try an borrow sense from your younger ones if you don't have any ok
And it seems sense is very far from you,that's why you are finding it difficult to spell correctly.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by GEEBITE: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2020
16 years ago,I suffered a 2 hour wait because of my ignorance for assuming the Tower Bridge because of its grand looks is the London bridge. The real London bridge is much simpler and is the one that is very close to the SHARD.

seguno2:

Your comment is meaningless without a picture of what you know as the London Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by seguno2: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
16 years ago,I suffered a 2 hour wait because of my ignorance for assuming the Tower Bridge because of its grand looks is the London bridge. The real London bridge is much simpler and is the one that is very close to the SHARD.

Thanks for the feedback and clarification but you have given me work to do as you no put comparative pictures.
Anyhow nothing spoil, google is there cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by GEEBITE: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2020
I dont know why the image is not being pasted from my phone.I gave up twice when it was coming out blank.Just Google london bridge vs tower bridge.
seguno2:

Thanks for the feedback and clarification but you have given me work to do as you no put comparative pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by GEEBITE: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Here you go.

seguno2:

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Rawhumper(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Same happened at our Lodge back then Golden Garden Lodge (112rooms),
As students were downstairs mumbling about the piles of condoms, mine i used and kept on my toilet window mistakenly fell down.

I Can never Forget that day.

donaldking10:
front page asap

I also remember back then in school when used condoms blocked our lodge suck-away pipe.
the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit.
the land-lord had to give everyone general warning.
back then in pace-lodge absu...lol

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by mrnelsono(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.... angry grin grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by wealthtrak: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
NCAN911:

Woah! shocked
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by EagleSquare1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
So this is how bad Pace got!
That’s why I avoided the lodges and town residences.

donaldking10:
front page asap

I also remember back then in school when used condoms blocked our lodge suck-away pipe.
the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit.
the land-lord had to give everyone general warning.
back then in pace-lodge absu...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.