Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131539 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by frog12: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2020
FAKE STORY.

na you and the WOMAN dey cheat. you said am. she buys you the latest PHONE, SHOES, SHIRT. you wan advice on WHAT lies you and her can tell your UNCLE. SHE be your SUGAR MOMMY!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by adeniyi65(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse
Straight to the point grin grin grin .950 likes we are still counting.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse
The tin tire me which kin winch woman the uncle go carry keep for house. Is the uncle sure say na him get the baby girl self. These girls of nowadays eeh are more like marrying olosho inside house.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author= post=93729373]
Mind the way you use the word GENEROUS sometime please..
In this case, it is too sensitive to the topic.

Some people here can translate the use of the word to mean something else
Like 'you don't need to tell us she is generous Na Cheerful giver she be! Maybe other Nairalander can apply in person.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

Ur brain is made with concrete... No amount of sense can enter... No need to engage u
You no even reach to engage me.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Timekeeper: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

You no even reach to engage me.

Jennifercum... No wonder cum full ur mouth like Erica wey dey swallow swallow grin grin cheesy grin grin

Akpamu mean cum.. I don't engage account created in less than 6 months
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by adeniyi65(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Can a 44 year old man satisfy a young woman
They are both old.a man in his 40s is as old as a woman in her 30s when marriage is involve.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

It's possible she is not responsible.

Trace the people that have worked or stayed or visited the house before now.
Maybe l said...
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by adontcare(f): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2020
lalabrother:
How are we sure that you are not the one using the contraceptive? Your uncle should be careful with how he handles this matter, bearing in mind that he and his wife are not the only occupants of the house.
my thought too.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by adontcare(f): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.
Bros who send u to destroy dia marriage? U sure say no be u use d condoms?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2020
adeniyi65:

They are both old.a man in his 40s is as old as a woman in her 30s when marriage is involve.
a woman who loves sex can Bleep well into her 40s. A man of that age who has hustled for long must have aged faster and probably has weak penis. Make men dey marry early. Too many hoes out there
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by GiZcorp: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2020
This ur boy boy get coma if not why will she be buying you latest , phones, shirts, shoes etc... I'm sure some of those condoms are the ones u used with her. Just tell ur uncle the truth nigger!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by jozee8: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2020
eddybongo101:

Funny tradition, culprit goes Scott free, the innocent man will die for what he does not know. .
He only dies if he knows and do nothing about it, as long as he doesn't know, the woman bears the brunt!

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kingsasian(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
The tin tire me which kin winch woman the uncle go carry keep for house. Is the uncle sure say na him get the baby girl self. These girls of nowadays eeh are more like marrying olosho inside house.
that na correct question you ask o
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kingsasian(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2020
grin thanks
adeniyi65:

Straight to the point grin grin grin .950 likes we are still counting.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by TruthHurts100: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

Is it a private building? Is it just your uncle and his wife that stays in the house? Op, you stay in the same house, Are we even sure you are not responsible for the condoms?

Talk, we are listening.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Absoj(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse
grin grin grin grin grin grin u wan kill person with laff I swear. grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kingsasian(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin
Absoj:

grin grin grin grin grin grin u wan kill person with laff I swear. grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fake story
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Alwaysachick: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
temi1290:

I don't think ur uncle himself is sure she's the one that used those condoms,but it will be better if ur uncle investigate very well

Who is your uncle angry
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

They yaf finish haa
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Prettychild(f): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

My uncle na business man he only comes home at night! I am serving him.. We go to shop by 8 and comes home by 5:30 or 6
It's a pity. There's no excuse for infidelity but most men should know that buying and taking care of your wife without supplying her emotional needs can cause these. Some men believe that once they provide for the woman, they don't need to solve her emotional needs but it doesn't always work like that. May God help us
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by ceaser: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
hisgrace090:
Heartless woman who can't mercy for the man that loved and care for her.

The man should go for infection test immediatly.

Again if the discovery had not been made known to her, your uncle can now mount a hidden camera for a pictural evidence of what goes on in his absent before any action.

I was gonna suggest this. Being caught in the act is about the most irrefutable evidence you can use in your defence during arbitration. It also rules out the possibility of you feeling bad about possible false suspicion.

As a person, the guilt from possible false suspicions from me putting other people in trouble can be quite discomforting, even if the suspicions eventually turn out to be right.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by rollandben(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Even you, you are no1 suspect...
hope she used to buy you expensive shits like, shoe and shirt among others shey... i swear, i no trust you and your brother's wife.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by nerus419(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
marriage is a serious business. if u aren't just remain single pls
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Yusman316(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kellie069:
They celebrated two yrs anniversary and she has been buying you latest PHONES and so. How many phones she buy for you within two years?? This story doesn't add up. So when the plumber de remove the condom, where ur bros wife de? Shey she de always de house normally?
Probability is, in her wildest dream she never thought it was the condoms that she normally flush down the toilet that was causing the blockage. So she felt at ease
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nackzy: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
77up:
Don't conclude yet, what if the man was behind the condoms with other woman? And again ,I can never rule out the fact that it may still be the wife but can't just conclude on one sided story.
My brother the story is clear, the man lives Lagos a place you must keep yourself busy to make money, the man is an Igbo he Values his shop more than anything else, so it obvious that the condom still links to the wife...Fear this 21st century Women
Mine while if you're girl on nairaland you're done with school probably working or at least done with NYSC please lets hook.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Michealvegas: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Warris all these undecided
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by stchinedu: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
post=93729373:

Mind the way you use the word GENEROUS sometime please..
In this case, it is too sensitive to the topic.

Some people here can translate the use of the word to mean something else
Like 'you don't need to tell us she is generous, we know that before'
Welcome to Nairaland!

U see am so!
We talk am!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by 99thEnemy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

She is also kind to you in your uncles bedroom baa! ....no wonder you like her double and don't want her to leave despite her doing olosho in your uncles house.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Obason22(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
He should not waste time to sent her parking, God have open his eye to see what goes around him.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Michealvegas: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
3kay945:

The one used in the hotel, how do you dispose it? I need to learn something new cool
They don't flush it,they just drop it on the floor for the cleaners angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.