Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131554 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Anaerobi(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

See ehn.. its good for that spare parts dealer of a uncle.
Most of all dese spare part dealers and Alaba men(igbo men) dnt court their spouses before they get married. Once they feel dey re already to settle dey jst choose anybody their heart pleases and get married to that person. They feel they can buy love with their money. Come to island, either u ll see their wives having sugar boy up and down or their wives re still f*cking that ex she left to marry dem
you absolutely right.... am a kind of facing similar issue with my girlfriend... random men coming just for marriage and she herself just said no, that she can't just marry someone just like that and me personally can't marry a lady I didn't have courtship with.... I understand your point.
But the lady shouldn't have married him Na.
but age seems not to be by her side that she married to make her family happy....
on a 2nd thought, Who knows if the guy she really loved broke her heart.....
this life no just balance, ladies are always at the dead point....
it's well
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Softgamer: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Fry your future tears because I know cheats don't like to be cheated.
na, i actually dont have issues with it. the truth is i am married and i dont care if she cheats. the funny part is that she sef no fit try am.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by lereinter(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
bewla:
fiction or story

James hardley chase

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Otasman2: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2020
donaldking10:
front page asap

I also remember back then in school when used condoms blocked our lodge suck-away pipe.
the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit.
the land-lord had to give everyone general warning.
back then in pace-lodge absu...lol

the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit; That is wasted 1000 children in the pit������
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2020
DNA FOR CHILD
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by golddare: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

Tell her to tell your uncle the truth and ask for forgiveness. Your uncle live was at stake, thank God for His mercy. Let you uncle and the elders decides what to do next.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by golddare: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

Tell her to tell your uncle the truth and ask for forgiveness. Your uncle live was at stake, thank God for His mercy. Let you uncle and the elders decides what to do next and he should not forget to do DNA test.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Autotech312(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Autotech312(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

In Hollywood they call it show business' but in this your case it's called HOE business.

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?
I sometimes wonder why people start relationships with people they have no intention of being faithful to.... amazing really!!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Samfloxin(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2020
mikoli:
If this is’nt Fiction, I see this story differently. And I expect every sane being to think along that path. Is it not possible that the builders (plumber, ... e.t.c ) made use of that facility during installation and all, before the building was ready for the use of the owner and his family.
Yes, you may be right.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by imagrg(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2020
She should be given a second chance if the man can tolerate it and if the woman shows remorse because I am not a fan to divorce.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

Can u read at all?

It is condom that was found in the sink... And one of them is fresh.. Which means condoms plenty for there..

Most ladies can't read and understand.. Na to dey slay dey ur head
That is how people like you fail exams. The OP was specific in the title of the thread but the opposite in his narration. He did not address who counted the condoms and discovered there were 23 in number. Did the plumber count alone? Did the uncle count with the plumber to confirm that indeed there were 23 condoms? Was the OP present? There is supposed to be correlation between the article and the title and that is missing in this story. Na so una go dey blame lecturer when they give you F9, meanwhile you wrote rubbish.

Go and get sense because you have displayed a grave lack thereof.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by adeheritage: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2020
If it is a rented apartment, there is every possibility that a previous tenant flushed them, however, the woman can also change it for the man, she can accuse him of cheating on her by bringng women home in her absence, abi she no dey go market, etc,

And you the poster, whether na u dey use the items?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
jericco1:
Maybe I should stick to having a baby mama undecided
man finally gives up
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by faithfull18(f): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by vickydevoka(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Anaerobi:

you absolutely right.... am a kind of facing similar issue with my girlfriend... random men coming just for marriage and she herself just said no, that she can't just marry someone just like that and me personally can't marry a lady I didn't have courtship with.... I understand your point.
But the lady shouldn't have married him Na.
but age seems not to be by her side that she married to make her family happy....
on a 2nd thought, Who knows if the guy she really loved broke her heart.....
this life no just balance, ladies are always at the dead point....
it's well
Dats not an excuse brother. 99% of Igbo gals don't marry who they have relationship with, de marry from either dere village at Xmas or arrange marriage, they marry who ever is ready n can afford de bride price

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by temi1290: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Its a new house.

I don't think ur uncle himself is sure she's the one that used those condoms,but it will be better if ur uncle investigate very well
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Crownstar01: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2020
vickydevoka:

Dats not an excuse brother. 99% of Igbo gals don't marry who they have relationship with, de marry from either dere village at Xmas or arrange marriage, they marry who ever is ready n can afford de bride price
That's very true. Being a man in a woman's world. grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2020
adeheritage:
If it is a rented apartment, there is every possibility that a previous tenant flushed them, however, the woman can also change it for the man, she can accuse him of cheating on her by bringng women home in her absence, abi she no dey go market, etc,

And you the poster, whether na u dey use the items?
The DNA test of the fresh sperm in one of the condoms would finish her.
I wonder how one would build a private residence without installing CCTV, something so affordable and available. Even the cordless type.
The man should cry his cry abeg.

P.S: they should break open the septic tank to count the number of condoms already flushed in it.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by lebron7(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Olalan:
She's unfaithful and needs to be excused.....a spouse who cheats put their lovers life at risk
*Executed
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Ambbayo(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?
... seriously I don't know ooo...it's so simple..
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Timekeeper: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

That is how people like you fail exams. The OP was specific in the title of the thread but the opposite in his narration. He did not address who counted the condoms and discovered there were 23 in number. Did the plumber count alone? Did the uncle count with the plumber to confirm that indeed there were 23 condoms? Was the OP present? There is supposed to be correlation between the article and the title and that is missing in this story. Na so una go dey blame lecturer when they give you F9, meanwhile you wrote rubbish.

Go and get sense because you have displayed a grave lack thereof.

Ur brain is made with concrete... No amount of sense can enter... No need to engage u
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2020
jericco1:
Maybe I should stick to having a baby mama undecided

...and love your child(ren) dearly, best decision EVER.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Davepraiz96(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
bros that one no be generosity she is show you ooo she is using you family , tell your brother to divorce her😱😱
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kmartt(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Another school of thought. Were the toilets installed when the house was still under construction? Those boys that work at the building site should come out and save this marriage oooo. Lmao. Just thinking ooo
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by OBA117(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

The man should not divorce her because there is no CONCRETE evidence yet for such. But I will suggest the man should be monitoring her closely without knowing and if she is truly involving in any extramarital affairs she will be caught red-handed...
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by tayoccu(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

Let’s eliminate all possible doubt,
How long has your uncle been living in that apartment? Cos it’s possible for those condoms to have been there for months if not years before he moved in.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kolinakano: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Suspected condoms user=+-($€×}419°π÷oo.o=
die boss(divorce)...

Is there any questions??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.