Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? (41130 Views)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? by Malorn: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you need urgent help, it is better to take it directly to the veterinarian for professional care. After your dog has been cleaned, you will need to provide him with proper care.
Re: Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? by DanBond: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2020
Recently I picked up a puppy near the house and decided to keep it for myself as it is very sunk into my soul. But almost immediately I encountered a flea problem. I don't want to poison the baby with chemicals, so I was puzzled to find a way to remove fleas with natural ingredients. I found information that organic coconut oil works to repel fleas. Fleas don't like it because they get stuck in it and die, so they try to avoid it. Sometimes it needs to be used in combination with something else to kill them. Tea tree oil can be useful for this. But it didn't seem very effective to me as the baby continued to itch. On the Internet I found https://dewelpro.com/products/dewel-pro-anti-flea-tick-collar-for-dogs natural and safe for dogs. I decided to trust the reviews and did not regret it.
Re: Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? by ChloeTuckKlq: 2:59am On Dec 29, 2020
DanBond:
Recently I picked up a puppy near the house and decided to keep it for myself as it is very sunk into my soul. But almost immediately I encountered a flea problem. I don't want to poison the baby with chemicals, so I was puzzled to find a way to remove fleas with natural ingredients. I found information that organic coconut oil works to repel fleas. Fleas don't like it because they get stuck in it and die, so they try to avoid it. Sometimes it needs to be used in combination with something else to kill them. Tea tree oil can be useful for this. But it didn't seem very effective to me as the baby continued to itch. On the Internet I found https://dewelpro.com/products/dewel-pro-anti-flea-tick-collar-for-dogs natural and safe for dogs. I decided to trust the reviews and did not regret it.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? by KyleSanders1s: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2020
just wash your dog more often smiley
Re: Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? by juceey: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Lost my first gsd dog to tick. When getting the second one. I decided to go for a dog with less hair so I can pick tick easily... Did tick picking, regularly bathing with tick soap and afterwards tick powder. All of these at best help manage the ticks, until I got a Special Tick Mixture and in just two days all ticks were gone not only from my dog but even the surroundings and my balcony.

Call me on 09058965168 for more enquiry

You won't regret it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs / Shadow The Destroyer / Dog Owner Offers N100K Reward For Missing Dogs, Romulus & Remus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.