Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (52551 Views)

Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) / Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by popsyleo1: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rip
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Tremple8v: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
This thing don waste so many life for 9ja my country

Eyewitnesses say he was rushed to a hospital closeby but was rejected .
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

May we never meet our doom as we do what we love the most!

therefore, let us reflect on our lives and see need to do good always!

So sad, a real Niggarr gone!

Haha!

Abeg which one is Righteous Slawomir

You dey mad oh my man!

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by donMIG(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Footballers dei hardly die oo... Dis days any small tin person pikin go just fall die
Today I return training after two weeks n head just come from nowhere wan murda me... Just pop some pills now I'm good

R. I. P
BUT WE NO GO STOP TO DEI BALLLLL

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by relicng: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Siramen2001(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
May the soul rest in peace
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by westbuoy: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
RIP to the young lad

Sometimes these players make use of drugs to play football.. ( drugs like Utram and the rest ).. it is detrimental to the health especially if your body is having problem metabolizing the drugs in such rate during sports.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Most likely heart attack. Nigerian sportsmen don't take care of their health, which cut across their diets and stress-level . As a sportsman, there are diets one must stay away from like junk foods, fatty foods, red meat, alcohol and the likes. All these foods clog up the heart and makes the heart work harder. Some of them might even have cogenital heart issues they are not even aware of.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thats how one wicked ex wanted to send me to my early grave when she started demanding harder harder from me...

I dissolved the rship on the spot because local man cannot can .
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Alhajiemeritus: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Happened in my area.
Seems like it's heart related.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Ghostrye: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

Hollup niggarr hollup.... What did my eyes just read. shocked
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Angel1696: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
loommoney:
When you watch foreign matches this past summer, you will see them taking water break. Their weather is not hot like ours, yet they take water break

But in Nigeria, we will play ball under hot sun. If you say you want to rest a little, people will laugh at you. Call you lazy man. Call you names. Your coach will replace you saying you are not fit.

To avoid all these, people keep playing beyond normal limit. That's why they drop and die regularly here
we FIFA have taken note and we will ask NFF to go back to drawing board.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cardiovascular endocarditis ! Rip man.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
And nobody caught it on camera... The viewers and full of shits
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by favy19(f): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

u don repent abi? good for u
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Gallasy047: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rip bro God knows the best
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by favy19(f): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
what a way to go may ! rip dude friends amend ur ways today u never can tell wat will happen next
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Tecno66: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363987/footballer-slumps-dies-match-osun-photo/
Do they do proper medicals before signing players in Nigeria? Do they even sign or appoint players?
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cti28:

Please who is this again? Is it the Damnn Niggarr we used to know or another?

Back to the topic. Life is unpredictable, we are alive today and tommorow we are no more.This calls for continuous sober reflection. Beyond time is eternity and eternity without God is the greatest tragedy.

May God grant the family and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss
bad combo of moniker,
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by branhampaul: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

You go create new account?
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Nigga Wan Test Him Faith For Him Village
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by earnit3: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Buharidgeneral: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rest on
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Regg231: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
RIP
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by yoursidenigga(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Sammyolis: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2020
it maybe dehydrated
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by KOE1(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Fotballers are smart to outshine their competitors...why I left the game and just watch the rest online!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles / Fraudster Wipes £175,000 From Riyad Mahrez’s Bank Card / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.