Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists (6105 Views)

Atheists Debate Religionists * / Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * / Pope: The Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang Are Real, God Not A Magician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by kingxsamz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
haddeylium:

God is the source of life and the creator of all things . Simply.

Since you're so confident of your belief.
Then explain your disbelief in God's existence or supreme being
Just give straightforward answers and don't add anything else.lol

This is why I hate engaging with folks like you. undecided
I just asked you two simple questions, and you're saying something else.
What is a god? Or who is a god?
Answer should be, "A god is a____"

The second one is, where did the concept and idea of a god originate from?
If you can't answer those two simple questions like someone who's intelligent, then there's no need going back and forth with you.

1 Like

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Xmuslim:
I keep seeing human beings on this thread. Not some religious fanatics that are blinded and can't see other percpectives

Jehovah's Witnesses can see your perspectives and we really respect whatever you choose to do with your life, but all what we are saying is you too must show respect for our perspective and treat us as humans having the right to our own opinion as well!

We are not forcing our beliefs on anyone neither do we allow anyone to come telling us what to do with our beliefs!

The only difference between us and all other people is that we cherish unism in thought but we're not forcing anyone to agree with it, and you should know that when there is oneness in thought you can't expect those holding the same line of thought to treat you as their family! wink
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Xmuslim: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Religions are based on faith...not logic... and u want a Christian or Muslim to come and show u His God based on logic and typing letters .... is this some kind of sarcastic mockery.?

Fortunately or Unfortunately I am not capable of having faith without proving it logically.

I was able to prove my Islam logically when I was a Muslim until I encountered questions that reasoning cannot solve and that's why I left the religion. This same reason is why I don't think I can join any other religion
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by DappaD: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

I really don't know what you're avoiding. undecided
Prove its/his/she's existence first before we can talk about any other thing.
That's what this thread was created for.

I thought the aim of the thread was so that the aforementioned people could prove that their own God is the true God out of the “4000 gods” as the OP put it.

1 Like

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by kingxsamz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
DappaD:

I thought the aim of the thread was so that the aforementioned people could prove that their own God is the true God out of the “4000 gods” as the OP put it.

Maybe the word "Real" now has another meaning. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by kingxsamz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
DappaD:

And no.
The op didn't mention "true god" in his writeup.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by DappaD: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Maybe the word "Real" now has another meaning. undecided

Okay yeah—mixed up “real” and “true” for a second there.
If we're considering which “God” is real—then we'll examine those who claim to worship such a “God”.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by MJBOLT: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
abeg no dey quote me if you no fit prove your god existence
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

haddeylium:

If your disbelief in God is because you don't see him. That would be hypocritical if you believe gravity exist. Cos' can you see it? Its office?

Truth is, it takes faith not to believe in God too
Proof how intelligent you're
How did we get here?
What is the meaning of life?
What do you need as evidence to prove God existence?

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by kingxsamz(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
DappaD:

Okay yeah—mixed up “real” and “true” for a second there.
If we're considering which “God” is real—then we'll examine those who claim to worship such a “God”.

Yes.
So the floor is open for you.
Prove that your god is real.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Alright guys, it's 9pm already.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
So, can anyone proffer a simple test by which we can know who the real God is, amidst the 4000+ gods?

1. Do not quote any religious books

2. Your test should be effective and at the same time, reasonable.

We have enough atheists and agnostics on board to scrutinize your tests, so take your time.

Who is Eligible? Atheists, Agnostics, Christians, Muslims, traditionalist, Jews and anyone that believes in God/gods/Goddesses
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

So i'll present this logic to prove that only JWs have the true God, and i challenge anyone be it those claiming religionsists, atheists or agnostics to debunk the logic!

We are all intelligent creatures and each person has what he wish to become or do with his life no matter the believe or disbelieve.
So here is the logic:-
THEORY
PRACTICAL APPLICATION
BENEFIT

[1]If you don't have any THEORY to explain why you're here or what you're doing here then you can't be joyful, there must be a form of THEORY in your head making you feel purposeful and satisfied that you're meeting your expectations.
That's the reason why everyone wants to hold onto one THEORY or the other whether Evolution or Creation!

[2]The next test is PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the THEORY you're carrying in your head. There must be one thing or another that you're to do in line with that THEORY. This is what you hold so dear and compel anyone close to you, be it your own children, families, friends, colleagues and neighbours, it's not compulsory but at least it will help you to cohabit peacefully with others. The irony of this is 75% of people miss out completely on this, their THEORY is not practicable in any way so they have nothing to PREACH or TEACH anybody. That's why Atheists and Agnostics will only complain about what others are teaching, they don't have what it takes to carry others along!

[3]The last test is the BENEFIT that results from the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the THEORY.
This is where all other school of thought failed woefully, leaving just one group standing!
All their theories and practical applications can't unite them with their fellow adherents in other lands, so whenever there arises any strife caused by jealousy or envy it will surely lead to the death of their cherished THEORIES and the next thing you'll see is killing themselves like animals!
Politics and Racism are the two major time bomb that render all their THEORIES futile!
With this logic JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES is the one and only organization like the last body standing tall above all of them! Isaiah 2:2-4
smiley
Let me remind us that your test (provided it's reasonable and effective) should actually be able to do 2 things simultaneously;
1. Proof that your God/gods is(are) real
2. Show how others are fake gods.
Sir Maximus, does your test satisfy those conditions?
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Image123(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:
So, can anyone proffer a simple test by which we can know who the real God is, amidst the 4000+ gods?

1. Do not quote any religious books

2. Your test should be effective and at the same time, reasonable.

We have enough atheists and agnostics on board to scrutinize your tests, so take your time.

Who is Eligible? Atheists, Agnostics, Christians, Muslims, traditionalist, Jews and anyone that believes in God/gods/Goddesses
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oya ohh, the gods should quickly show up for scrutiny and attestation. Time is going. We have enough atheists and agnostics on board to scrutinize you, let the admission process of Clownland begin.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

This is why I hate engaging with folks like you. undecided
I just asked you two simple questions, and you're saying something else.
What is a god? Or who is a god?
Answer should be, "A god is a____"

The answer you're seeking is already in my post but you'll pretend as if you can't find it.

Well for the benefit of all followers.

God is the highest intelligent being, who claims he is the Creator of all things!

The title also applies to any intelligent being who is controlling the thoughts, words and actions of other intelligent beings. In most cases humans try to fit in to this position but they are often betrayed due to the unlimited wants of their adherents!

This thread is not about whether God exists or not, the OP acknowledged that he has come across thousands of gods and the evidence of their control can't be denied as people are seen holding seriously some forms of standards thought to have been stipulated by one God or another, therefore this thread is all about the only true God that deserves the worship (obeisance) of all humans! wink
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:

We are online... what do want as proof..u took scriptures off the table..
We are in the 21st century bro. If your test requires offline means, we can easily connect with you visually through our gadgets.
How do we know(beyond doubt) your God is the real God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by kingxsamz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Let me remind us that your test (provided it's reasonable and effective) should actually be able to do 2 things simultaneously;

Leave that one, he thought he dropped the bomb.
I don't know if "true god" and "real god" are the same thing.
That's what happens when one lacks comprehension skills.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Image123:

Oya ohh, the gods should quickly show up for scrutiny and attestation. Time is going. We have enough atheists and agnostics on board to scrutinize you, let the admission process of Clownland begin.
Elijah created a reasonable and effective test, and everyone agreed to it. The God of Abraham sent down fire from heaven while Baal could not even give a smoke.
Elijah's test proved two things
1. His God is the "real" God
2. Baal is a fake.

We are asking for Men like Elijah to either by signs, divine wisdom, knowledge or whatever means available make everyone else surrender and say - Truly, truly, your God is the real God.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by kingxsamz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

The answer you're seeking is already in my post but you'll pretend as if you can't find it.

Well for the benefit of all followers.

God is the highest intelligent being, who claims he is the Creator of all things!

The title also applies to any intelligent being who is controlling the thoughts, words and actions of other intelligent beings. In most cases humans try to fit in to this position but they are often betrayed due to the unlimited wants of their adherents!

This thread is not about whether God exists or not, the OP acknowledged that he has come across thousands of gods and the evidence of their control can't be denied as people are seen holding seriously some forms of standards thought to have been stipulated by one God or another, therefore this thread is all about the only true God that deserves the worship (obeisance) of all humans! wink
Take your time and go through the Op's original post and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

So i'll present this logic to prove that only JWs have the true God, and i challenge anyone be it those claiming religionsists, atheists or agnostics to debunk the logic!

We are all intelligent creatures and each person has what he wish to become or do with his life no matter the believe or disbelieve.
So here is the logic:-
THEORY
PRACTICAL APPLICATION
BENEFIT

[1]If you don't have any THEORY to explain why you're here or what you're doing here then you can't be joyful, there must be a form of THEORY in your head making you feel purposeful and satisfied that you're meeting your expectations.
That's the reason why everyone wants to hold onto one THEORY or the other whether Evolution or Creation!
Carry us along sir, what is/are the "real theory/ theories?"

[2]The next test is PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the THEORY you're carrying in your head. There must be one thing or another that you're to do in line with that THEORY. This is what you hold so dear and compel anyone close to you, be it your own children, families, friends, colleagues and neighbours, it's not compulsory but at least it will help you to cohabit peacefully with others. The irony of this is 75% of people miss out completely on this, their THEORY is not practicable in any way so they have nothing to PREACH or TEACH anybody. That's why Atheists and Agnostics will only complain about what others are teaching, they don't have what it takes to carry others along!
After proving beyond doubt that the theory you speak of is real... Then we will come to its application.

[3]The last test is the BENEFIT that results from the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the THEORY.
This is where all other school of thought failed woefully, leaving just one group standing!
All their theories and practical applications can't unite them with their fellow adherents in other lands, so whenever there arises any strife caused by jealousy or envy it will surely lead to the death of their cherished THEORIES and the next thing you'll see is killing themselves like animals!
Politics and Racism are the two major time bomb that render all their THEORIES futile!

With this logic JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES is the one and only organization like the last body standing tall above all of them! Isaiah 2:2-4
smiley
What are the benefits of this real theory?
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
There is only one thing and it is EXISTENCE. Existence is a source of energy and everything in existence is a part of Existence. This Existence is what I call God Almighty. Each individual is just a part of it.

Existence (Energy/God) is neither created nor can be destroyed, but it can be in one form or the other.
Is existence a person, pure energy, matter or what is existence's natural state?

1 Like

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

(1) The title "GOD" connotes Supreme Being, this means this being must control all his adherents as obedient worshipers so there must be oneness in thought and ambitions, all those worshiping (obeying) this God must be recognizable by their code of conduct.
Most Gods have this ability but where my own surpassed all is the ability to make the virtuous attributes that's needed in the human society like LOVE, JOY and PEACE work amongst his own worshipers despite picking them from different races under the heavens! wink

All other Gods only demands obedience to certain inconsequential rules and codes that's either useless or even detrimental to both their adherents and others in the neighborhood! wink
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Here is my proof that OZUMOBULU the only true God is real:
Typing...
Is OZUMOBULU still typing?
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Image123(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Elijah created a reasonable and effective test, and everyone agreed to it. The God of Abraham sent down fire from heaven while Baal could not even give a smoke.
2. Baal is a fake.

We are asking for Men like Elijah to either by signs, divine wisdom, knowledge or whatever means available make everyone else surrender and say - Truly, truly, your God is the real God.

Lol, well done Mr Elijah. Note that the real Elijah wasn't addressing fools. He addressed people halting between two opinions. There is not a single one halting between two opinions here or are you?
And if Elijah already proved that his God is the real God, why on earth are you wasting time here?
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Image123:

Lol, well done Mr Elijah. Note that the real Elijah wasn't addressing fools. He addressed people halting between two opinions. There is not a single one halting between two opinions here or are you?
And if Elijah already proved that his God is the real God, why on earth are you wasting time here?
Why can't you repeat it?

1 Like

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
It turns out that many of our religionists are nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Take your time and go through the Op's original post and stop embarrassing yourself.

Never mind my guy, over 8,700,000 individuals from different races on this planet already agreed with me and we're treating one another like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally.
Embarrassment is in the face of those who will ever remain strangers everywhere they go unless they have a relation there, as for JWs are in America, Australia, Europe, Asia and any part of Africa even in your own village, once they find out that i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses i'll be treated like i'm home! wink
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

(1) The title "GOD" connotes Supreme Being, this means this being must control all his adherents as obedient worshipers so there must be oneness in thought and ambitions, all those worshiping (obeying) this God must be recognizable by their code of conduct.
Most Gods have this ability but where my own surpassed all is the ability to make the virtuous attributes that's needed in the human society like LOVE, JOY and PEACE work amongst his own worshipers despite picking them from different races under the heavens! wink
Does every single worshipper of thy God exhibit this attribute? I don't think so. If so, there is no difference still. Some Atheists exhibit LOVE, JOY and PEACE... Some Muslims express LOVE JOY AND PEACE... Many Confucianist exhibit LOVE JOY AND PEACE. Some Christians of other denomination exhibit LOVE JOY AND PEACE.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by DiegoMaria(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
I dunno about you guys ,but i believe that a God exists
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Leave that one, he thought he dropped the bomb.
I don't know if "true god" and "real god" are the same thing.
That's what happens when one lacks comprehension skills.

Walahi Talahi ATHEISM is the worstest thing that can happen to anyone in life!

Just imagine arguing blindly to in order to create a distinction between

True and Real cheesy
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by kingxsamz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Never mind my guy, over 8,700,000 individuals from different races on this planet already agreed with me and we're treating one another like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally.
Embarrassment is in the face of those who will ever remain strangers everywhere they go unless they have a relation there, as for JWs are in America, Australia, Europe, Asia and any part of Africa even in your own village, once they find out that i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses i'll be treated like i'm home! wink

Eyah... So after all your gra gra!, you still couldn't prove that your god is real, and had to console yourself that 8,700,000 other people are sharing the same delusion with you.
Don't worry you'll be fine. cheesy
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Blabbermouth: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
DiegoMaria:
I dunno about you guys ,but i believe that a God exists
That's not the issue boss. See the article you used when you said - "but I believe that a God exists"...
Unfortunately, we have 4000+ gods, who are/is the real God (or gods)? How do we know He is the real God while the others are fake?
Re: Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

2. Baal is a fake.

I thought you said nobody should make reference to the Bible! cheesy

So what exactly brought Elijah or Abraham into this discussion?

I believe you set the rules and you will stick to the rules but it's like i can't understand you anymore now! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / Pastor Benny Hinn And His Wife Suzanne loved up together(photo) / ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.