Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video (58102 Views)

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by asamaigho(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2020
wirinet:

What's major to you is not necessarily major to another person. You cannot impose your own major on another person. If Boko Haram and death sentence on the Kano musician is that important to you, then by jove, start a campaign or advocacy group to protest these issues. People of like interests would join you.

To daddy Freeze his own major interests are men of god scamming the helpless and hopeless population. He is not interested in your own interests.

Similarly Oby Ezekwesili major interest was the Chibok Girls and she formed BBOG group to advocate for their return. Leah Shaibu was not her interest. Leah Sharibu on the other hand is Reno Omokri's major interest and not Chibok Girls. So nothing stops you from protest issues that interests you, but don't expect you can force others to protest on your behalf.

he should continue to major on men of God, he should also remember his bestie hushbingo in prayers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
wirinet:

The same way pastors Chris Oyakhilome and Okotie divorced their first wives.

Now, who is a hypocrite now?
Just understand my point: he's a hypocrite just like the two pastors you mentioned. So, he has no moral justification to correct a pastor's sermon on marriage, since he's guilty of that. That's hypocrisy.

Besides, the two pastors you mentioned have never attacked another person's sermon on marriage. They don't court for controversy. He that claims to be holy must first of all remove the log of woods from his or her own eyes.

The more he continues to falsely correct pastors, the more he ridicules himself. This is because his present "wife" is another man's legal wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
desiredhome:

In civilised society you seek for divorce when you are no longer compatable with your partner/marriage, in Nigeria (uncivilized) you stay in an abusive marriage and die there.....
Opposite of black is while..... opposite of civilization is un....... that is how some of your brain are (uncivilized brain)
In that case, your skull is devoid of brain. He claimed to have a sound knowledge of how a man should respectfully treat his wife as a Christian. He didn't base it on your senseless worldview on marriage, but on what it's expected of a Christian man.

Since the Bible, being the standard, says that a man can only divorce his wife due to infidelity, then Daddy Freeze had no moral justification to have divorced his wife, since it wasn't an act of infidelity that caused the divorce.

Therefore, Daddy Freeze never used your senseless and pointless worldview on marriage to correct Oyedepo. Rather, he premised his correction on the Bible. In that case, he didn't practise what he preaches by divorcing his wife.

So, get that into your bloc.ked brain!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mandeyy:

In that case, your skull is devoid of brain. He claimed to have a sound knowledge of how a man should respectfully treat his wife as a Christian. He didn't base it on your senseless worldview on marriage, but on what it's expected of a Christian man.

Since the Bible, being the standard, says that a man can only divorce his wife due to infidelity, then Daddy Freeze had no moral justification to have divorced his wife, since it wasn't an act of infidelity that caused the divorce.

Therefore, Daddy Freeze never used your senseless and pointless worldview on marriage to correct Oyedepo. Rather, he premised his correction on the Bible. In that case, he didn't practise what he preaches by divorcing his wife.

So, get that into your bloc.ked brain!

As expected, Guilible always spewing trash......

How can you reason when you sit under a mere motal to be shouting I believe, yes Papa..... grin grin grin
Even when you are being abused, many have even died in abusive marriages?.....

Zombie will always remain zombie...... always allow your Pastorprenours to think for you, don't go and claim your sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by bizzibodi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Now I know who has no father if David ibiyeomi claim oyedepo is his father then who d hell his pa ibiyeomi to him
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by bizzibodi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Solutionchima:

I don't expect less. Even Jesus described daddyfreeze type in mtt.23:27-28 "woe to you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. ..you outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocricy and lawlessness
It was fake pastors that Jesus described.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mandeyy:
Just understand my point: he's a hypocrite just like the two pastors you mentioned. So, he has no moral justification to correct a pastor's sermon on marriage, since he's guilty of that. That's hypocrisy.

According to your views, no one is justified to criticize any other person. Even have no moral justification to criticize Buhari as you would have stolen something or dishonestly obtained something at least once in your life.

Besides, the two pastors you mentioned have never attacked another person's sermon on marriage. They don't court for controversy. He that claims to be holy must first of all remove the log of woods from his or her own eyes.
It's seems your grouse is that he dared to attack pastors, who you see as extra special breed of humans. If the attack is on a politician or a socialite, you would not have mind.
First he had never claimed to be holy, he is only against so called men of god fleecing poor or desperate people to enrich themselves.

The more he continues to falsely correct pastors, the more he ridicules himself. This is because his present "wife" is another man's legal wife.
What do you mean he false correct pastors? Had Benny Hinn himself not repented of tithes and offerings and declared it to be a false doctrine? (after benefiting from it for more than 4decades.)

See Benny Hinn confessions as regards tithes and offerings;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TQQirZI9Eo

What has his criticism of tithes got to do with his wife? You guys are all over the place arguing senselessly just to defend mere men like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
wirinet:

According to your views, no one is justified to criticize any other person. Even have no moral justification to criticize Buhari as you would have stolen something or dishonestly obtained something at least once in your life.

It's seems your grouse is that he dared to attack pastors, who you see as extra special breed of humans. If the attack is on a politician or a socialite, you would not have mind.
First he had never claimed to be holy, he is only against so called men of god fleecing poor or desperate people to enrich themselves.

What do you mean he false correct pastors? Had Benny Hinn himself not repented of tithes and offerings and declared it to be a false doctrine? (after benefiting from it for more than 4decades.)

See Benny Hinn confessions as regards tithes and offerings;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TQQirZI9Eo

What has his criticism of tithes got to do with his wife? You guys are all over the place arguing senselessly just to defend mere men like yourself.
Oga, your reasoning is pointless. Buhari was voted in to deliver dividends of democracy. Therefore, it's my right to criticize him constructively.

According to your first paragraph, your comment shows that Buhari is a thief. By your analogy, you didn't make any sensible point at all?

Is calling Oyedepo a bald head in one of his videos a constructive criticism? How many times has he criticized the corrupt politicians and the Muslim leaders who want to kill a Nigerian because of blasphemy.

Besides, the case being discussed is about his correction of Oyedepo's sermon on marriage. So, since he has failed in marriage, he shouldn't have corrected him, since he failed to show love to his former wife. So, if you don't see the connection here, I don't know how to break it down for you again.

Tithes and offerings are in the Bible. It's not a false teaching. If Benny Hinn said that, then he erred. I couldn't watch it for want of data. I'm on FM. But as a Christian, tithes and offerings are not false. By your comment, I believe that you are not a Christian.

Besides, he falsely corrected him, since he quoted the verse that suited him and refused to quote the following verse that laid more emphasis on wives' submission to their husbands. Also, since he couldn't show love to his former wife, it's hypocritical of him to quote a verse that says that a husband must love his wife.

And how do pastors fleece the people? Did they force them to make offerings?

Did Freeze criticize the increase in electricity tariff, VAT, pump price of fuel, stamp duty, etc?

I
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
desiredhome:

As expected, Guilible always spewing trash......

How can you reason when you sit under a mere motal to be shouting I believe, yes Papa..... grin grin grin
Even when you are being abused, many have even died in abusive marriages?.....

Zombie will always remain zombie...... always allow your Pastorprenours to think for you, don't go and claim your sense

You couldn't challenge my points. You ended up sounding sense.less. You're the gullible one here.

How many times has he verbally attacked the corrupt politicians and Muslim leaders who support the killing of a singer? Can you show me when or where he criticized them?

It's you that lack the mentality to reason properly. For your information, I'm a Catholic. So, stop displaying utter ignorance and gullibility here.

Pastors are not the problem of this country. If he can't criticize the politicians or Muslim leaders, he has no moral justification to criticize pastors.

How many times has he told el-Rufai that he's not getting it right with regard to the Southern Kaduna killing?

I've asked you if Daddy Freeze ever loved his former wife as he quickly rushed to point out from the Bible. It's his lack of love and also lack of submission by his wife (as Oyedepo preached) that led to the divorce of his first marriage. Why did he marry another person's legal wife now, since the man didn't divorce his wife Freeze now got married to?

A deme.nted mor.on, sc.aliwag and a nincomp.oop devoid of functional brain will also spew gibberish. Common sense is common, but you have none. Even a newborn baby reasons better than you. You and Freeze are hypocrites!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mandeyy:

You couldn't challenge my points. You ended up sounding sense.less. You're the gullible one here.

How many times has he verbally attacked the corrupt politicians and Muslim leaders who support the killing of a singer? Can you show me when or where he criticized them?

It's you that lack the mentality to reason properly. For your information, I'm a Catholic. So, stop displaying utter ignorance and gullibility here.

Pastors are not the problem of this country. If he can't criticize the politicians or Muslim leaders, he has no moral justification to criticize pastors.

How many times has he told el-Rufai that he's not getting it right with regard to the Southern Kaduna killing?

I've asked you if Daddy Freeze ever loved his former wife as he quickly rushed to point out from the Bible. It's his lack of love and also lack of submission by his wife (as Oyedepo preached) that led to the divorce of his first marriage. Why did he marry another person's legal wife now, since the man didn't divorce his wife Freeze now got married to?

A deme.nted mor.on, sc.aliwag and a nincomp.oop devoid of functional brain will also spew gibberish. Common sense is common, but you have none. Even a newborn baby reasons better than you. You and Freeze are hypocrites!!!

Stop spewing trash....I can't see any sense in all the rubbish you post here......

The people that brought Christianity are civilised but you black minds, still covered with darkness claims to know better..yet you are getting poorer..
When a white man is not comfortable in his relationship/marriage they seek for divorce......

selfishness and poverty will make you (blacks) die in an unhealthy marriage..as if marriage is an achievement.....you sacrifice your happiness to an abusive marriage just to for the name married?
If Daddy Freeze is not happy in his previous relationship he should remain there and be enduring abi?
When you stop following what Papa Say doctrine your sense will nomal.....
I don't have time for you dingbats.........
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2020
But daddy freeze Father na confirm Yahoo boi cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Stop spewing trash....I can't see any sense in all the rubbish you post here......

The people that brought Christianity are civilised but you black minds, still covered with darkness claims to know better..yet you are getting poorer..
When a white man is not comfortable in his relationship/marriage they seek for divorce......

selfishness and poverty will make you (blacks) die in an unhealthy marriage..as if marriage is an achievement.....you sacrifice your happiness to an abusive marriage just to for the name married?
If Daddy Freeze is not happy in his previous relationship he should remain there and be enduring abi?
When you stop following what Papa Say doctrine your sense will nomal.....
I don't have time for you dingbats.........

I can't see sense in your comment either. Christianity is different from the worldview of a White man regarding marriage. Remember that Daddy Freeze didn't use a White man's perception of marriage to correct Oyedepo. Rather, he centred it on the Biblical knowledge about marriage. So, you're the one who spewed trash here.

Since, he claims to be a Christian and also believes in Christ's preaching about marriage, he should have showed love to his wife instead of divorcing her.

My premise is on the Biblical injunction of Christ that only infidelity can separate marriage. It has nothing to do with a White man's perception of marriage. Freeze based his correction on the Bible, and I have to reply with the same Bible. So, you're the one who goofed.

So, you're senseless to have written that selfishness and poverty will make a black man die in unhealthy marriage. You're extremely mor.onic to have spewed that trash.

Go and do research: Africans keep successful, happy and peaceful marriages more than the White men you talked about.

Before the coming of White men, African wives lived peacefully with their husbands. It was the White man's stupid perception of marriage that brought division in African homes. In fact, the biblical perception of marriage aligns with the
African perception of marriage. Africans never had money then, but they had peaceful and happy marriages. So, poverty as you wrongly wrote, may not be the main reason for unhealthy marriages, because our forefathers were poor, but lived happily.

It's this senseless indoctrination of values brought by the same White men that started tearing African families apart. That's why a Nigerian wife who was submissive in Nigeria, on getting to a White man's country, would start disobeying her husband wilfully because she believes that she has a lot of marriage rights there.

So, when you juxtapose the Christian and African perceptions of marriage, you'll discover that they align. So, Oyedepo is right that submission is the key. A man should also love his wife.

Your sense is abnormal for following the fake teachings of Daddy Freeze and the White man's perception of marriage. Christianity is different from the White men sensu stricto.

I also don't have time for a dim.wit like you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mandeyy:

I can't see sense in your comment either. Christianity is different from the worldview of a White man regarding marriage. Remember that Daddy Freeze didn't use a White man's perception of marriage to correct Oyedepo. Rather, he centred it on the Biblical knowledge about marriage. So, you're the one who spewed trash here.

Since, he claims to be a Christian and also believes in Christ's preaching about marriage, he should have showed love to his wife instead of divorcing her.

My premise is on the Biblical injunction of Christ that only infidelity can separate marriage. It has nothing to do with a White man's perception of marriage. Freeze based his correction on the Bible, and I have to reply with the same Bible. So, you're the one who goofed.

So, you're senseless to have written that selfishness and poverty will make a black man die in unhealthy marriage. You're extremely mor.onic to have spewed that trash.

Go and do research: Africans keep successful, happy and peaceful marriages more than the White men you talked about.

Before the coming of White men, African wives lived peacefully with their husbands. It was the White man's stupid perception of marriage that brought division in African homes. In fact, the biblical perception of marriage aligns with the
African perception of marriage. Africans never had money then, but they had peaceful and happy marriages. So, poverty as you wrongly wrote, may not be the main reason for unhealthy marriages, because our forefathers were poor, but lived happily.

It's this senseless indoctrination of values brought by the same White men that started tearing African families apart. That's why a Nigerian wife who was submissive in Nigeria, on getting to a White man's country, would start disobeying her husband wilfully because she believes that she has a lot of marriage rights there.

So, when you juxtapose the Christian and African perceptions of marriage, you'll discover that they align. So, Oyedepo is right that submission is the key. A man should also love his wife.

Your sense is abnormal for following the fake teachings of Daddy Freeze and the White man's perception of marriage. Christianity is different from the White men sensu stricto.

I also don't have time for a dim.wit like you.
Majority of you married here are already having bitter marriages, but for fear of what will people say?, Divorce is a sin then you keep yourselves in bondage, enduring evil..... that is how they enslave you with their false/demonic teachings..

Still on this social media where you read cases of man killing the wife or vice versa and people will always ask why not get out of the marriage, people like you will prefer to die there in an unhealthy marriage..... that's illiteracy and slavery these Pastorpreours are teaching you......l

The Bible/God have messages for every generation, what is going on in our time is the reality of life...

After all you are not keeping to all the rules in the Bible......
Don't kill yourself in an unhealthy marriage, life is too short .....
The worst thing that can happen to you is to be in a wrong marriage, you will die before your time...it hell on earth already.....

I'm sure if it was Oyedepo that was preaching the Daddy Freeze's message you will be hailing him and won't see anything bad in it.. ... that is how you know dingbats.. they don't reason on their own except their Papa Say.. ... cool cool cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Organs:

Bros, do not be deceived. Oyedepo is an ordinary man. He is created by God. You and him are both equal before God. You are even better in the sight of God if you are more god fearing and have more faith than him. You talking right now, your own mother praying for you will get answered by God faster than Oyedepo+Adeboye+Solumen+Oyakhilome+Sheik Gumi+Pope+King of Saudi+... all of them gather, cannot compare with your own mother praying for you or your father blessing you. So don't be misguided my broda.

I get your point.
You didn't get me right.

Putting on a soldier uniform doesnt make you a soldier. Going through the requisite training is what does.

We know Bish. Oyedepo since his early school days and what he stood for before he even had inclination as per being a Shepard.

Witches, robbers hear Oyedepo and flee. Kidnapper set Victims free at the Mention of his name. This is not ordinary without Gods backing. Who moves an established Church from the city into a forest and now becomes the single largest Church Auditorium?

I also have authority at my level because i'm joint heirs with Christ. I have my own little testimony. People think getting Oyedepo is the Challenge. I tell you, the real problem is the little little Oyedepos here and there all over the world that would stand for the truth in the Word.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Majority of you married here are already having bitter marriages, but for fear of what will people say?, Divorce is a sin then you keep yourselves in bondage, enduring evil..... that is how they enslave you with their false/demonic teachings..

Still on this social media where you read cases of man killing the wife or vice versa and people will always ask why not get out of the marriage, people like you will prefer to die there in an unhealthy marriage..... that's illiteracy and slavery these Pastorpreours are teaching you......l

The Bible/God have messages for every generation, what is going on in our time is the reality of life...

The worst thing that can happen to you is to be in a wrong marriage, you will die before your time...it hell on earth already.....

I'm sure if it was Oyedepo that was preaching the Daddy Freeze's message you will be hailing him and won't see anything bad in it.. ... that is how you know dingbats.. they don't reason on their own except their Papa Say.. ... cool cool cool

My father will never teach such a trash.

The Bible cuts through all ages. Our generation is not an exemption.

There is no new generation truth(Bible)
There is no old fashioned truth.
Truth is Truth forever.

Nobody is God's uncle. If he says white and what you're seeing is red it is up to you.

If you don't want to suffer what others suffer,
get the foundation right.

If you're in a mess right now, it is never late with Christ. All you need is a choice.

Raising shoulders and contesting the word of God is no escape route. Return to God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
testingwaters:

My father will never teach such a trash.

The Bible cuts through all ages. Our generation is not an exemption.

There is no new generation truth(Bible)
There is no old fashioned truth.
Truth is Truth forever.

Nobody is God's uncle. If he says white and what you're seeing is red it is up to you.

If you don't want to suffer what others suffer,
get the foundation right.

If you're in a mess right now, it is never late with Christ. All you need is a choice.

Raising shoulders and contesting the word of God is no escape route. Return to God.
Claiming sonship to someone who doesn't know if you exist... cheesy grin grin grin grin
Believing in a mere motal and his doctrine which is contrary to what is in the Bible is heresy........
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

It's you that don't reason. You have a skull devoid of a functional brain. This is because, if you're a Christian, you'll abide by Christ's teaching on marriage. That's why it's advised that a Christian man or woman should marry in Christ.

You don't use the world's standard to judge a Christian marriage. People nowadays marry after the flesh, without listening to African or Biblical advice on marriage. They follow the White man's view on marriage, and when they make mistakes, they begin to cry foul. So, your argument is balderdash. It makes no sense.

Oyedepo can't preach senseless and unreasonable sermons on marriage like Daddy Freeze. Oyedepo has been married for 40 years. So, he knows more about marriage than Freeze who couldn't stay with his first wife, but divorced him and got married to another man's legal wife now. So, it's mor.ons like you that listen to his views on marriage.

I rather listen to a person who has enjoyed an unblemished, happy marriage of 40 years than the one who calls himself a Christian, uses the Bible to deceive, reads and corrects others sheepishly on the Biblical views on marriage, yet he couldn't practise it in his own marriage. He's therefore a hypocrite!

Go and ask those people whose marriages hit a rock, and you'll realize that those marriages were contracted in flesh. They weren't based on Christ's teaching on marriage or the Paul's teaching on marriage. So, they should reap what they sow.

By the way, the Bible allows for separation if a husband or wife is misbehaving, but it doesn't support divorce, except on the basis of infidelity. So, deviation from the Christian and African marital values shipwrecked those marriages.

The ones that married in flesh are illiterates and slaves, not the ones that married in Christ, because Christ is the head of their marriages.

Moreover, some couples are not tolerant; some husbands don't genuinely love their wives; some wives are not submissive, and that's what Oyedepo preached that sustains marriage. Of course, Oyedepo knows too that love sustains marriage, because he loves his wife. That's why he enjoined wives to be submissive. So, it makes no sense when you use the world's view on marriage to judge a Christian marriage.

Those pastors you called pastorpreneurs are better than your corrupt politicians. They have contributed immensely to the growth of Nigeria through education, scholarship and care of the elderly.

Oyedepo constructed Ota roads recently. Oyakhilome built a school for the less privileged. They're better than you that judge them. It's not easy to build schools and develop the society through it. They didn't force you to donate to them.

It's you that are being enslaved if at all you're a Christian. If you're a Christian, you wouldn't say that divorce that's not based on infidelity, is not a sin. Nobody taught me that. The Bible is there for you to read and see where Christ said it that nobody should divorce his wife, except on the ground of infidelity. So, Your Christianity gets a K-leg if you've not read that in the Bible.

Therefore, it's you that don't read the Bible that believe false teachings, not me. That's why you were enslaved by Freeze's false, archaic and senseless teachings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mandeyy:

It's you that don't reason. You have a skull devoid of a functional brain. This is because, if you're a Christian, you'll abide by Christ's teaching on marriage. That's why it's advised that a Christian man or woman should marry in Christ.

You don't use the world's standard to judge a Christian marriage. People nowadays marry after the flesh, without listening to African or Biblical advice on marriage. They follow the White man's view on marriage, and when they make mistakes, they begin to cry foul. So, your argument is balderdash. It makes no sense.

Oyedepo can't preach senseless and unreasonable sermons on marriage like Daddy Freeze. Oyedepo has been married for 40 years. So, he knows more about marriage than Freeze who couldn't stay with his first wife, but divorced him and got married to another man's legal wife now. So, it's mor.ons like you that listen to his views on marriage.

I rather listen to a person who has enjoyed an unblemished, happy marriage of 40 years than the one who calls himself a Christian, uses the Bible to deceive, reads and corrects others sheepishly on the Biblical views on marriage, yet he couldn't practise it in his own marriage. He's therefore a hypocrite!

Go and ask those people whose marriages hit a rock, and you'll realize that those marriages were contracted in flesh. They weren't based on Christ's teaching on marriage or the Paul's teaching on marriage. So, they should reap what they sow.

By the way, the Bible allows for separation if a husband or wife is misbehaving, but it doesn't support divorce, except on the basis of infidelity. So, deviation from the Christian and African marital values shipwrecked those marriages.

The ones that married in flesh are illiterates and slaves, not the ones that married in Christ, because Christ is the head of their marriages.

Moreover, some couples are not tolerant; some husbands don't genuinely love their wives; some wives are not submissive, and that's what Oyedepo preached that sustains marriage. Of course, Oyedepo knows too that love sustains marriage, because he loves his wife. That's why he enjoined wives to be submissive. So, it makes no sense when you use the world's view on marriage to judge a Christian marriage.

Those pastors you called pastorpreneurs are better than your corrupt politicians. They have contributed immensely to the growth of Nigeria through education, scholarship and care of the elderly.

Oyedepo constructed Ota roads recently. Oyakhilome built a school for the less privileged. They're better than you that judge them. It's not easy to build schools and develop the society through it. They didn't force you to donate to them.

It's you that are being enslaved if at all you're a Christian. If you're a Christian, you wouldn't say that divorce that's not based on infidelity, is not a sin. Nobody taught me that. The Bible is there for you to read and see where Christ said it that nobody should divorce his wife, except on the ground of infidelity. So, Your Christianity gets a K-leg if you've not read that in the Bible.

Therefore, it's you that don't read the Bible that believe false teachings, not me. That's why you were enslaved by Freeze's false, archaic and senseless teachings.
You don't expect me to read this long trash you write up there........
So if you are in an abusive marriage you remain there are die there? And that is what you understand in the Bible?......
Good for you.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

You don't expect me to read this long trash you write up there........
So if you are in an abusive marriage you remain there are die there? And that is what you understand in the Bible?......
Good for you.....

You don't expect me to believe your senseless worldview on marriage. So, if you don't abide by Christ's teaching on marriage and then marry in the flesh, don't come here and start spewing trash.

And I can see you lack the ability to comprehend a text; so, I can't break your brain to instil knowledge in it. Therefore, since you couldn't read and understand my points, I can only advise you to go and read your Bible and stop defending gibberish here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Claiming sonship to someone who doesn't know if you exist... cheesy grin grin grin grin
Believing in a mere motal and his doctrine which is contrary to what is in the Bible is heresy........

Christ is the source of our faith not a man.

Open your eyes when you read*

Who was Elijah to Elisha?
You can run MAD over it. There are several Oyedepos on the Street today spiting fire.

You'll never understand.

Spiritual Fatherhood is not for babies in the faith.

No man of God is the source of anybody's problem.

If someone's not doing something right go and do yours right for God instead of you forming HATE MINISTRY everywhere over men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
testingwaters:

Christ is the source of our faith not a man.

Open your eyes when you read*

Who was Elijah to Elisha?
You can run MAD over it. There are several Oyedepos on the Street today spiting fire.

You'll never understand.

Spiritual Fatherhood is not for babies in the faith.

No man of God is the source of anybody's problem.

If someone's not doing something right go and do yours right for God instead of you forming HATE MINISTRY everywhere over men of God.

Hating ko..... that is what you get when you placing human being (mere motal) in place of God,
People will keep pointing out the error in your false teachings.... good enough people with working brains are beginning to see the truth while those who are still covered with darkness will still be .....
Truth is always bitter
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 5:23am On Sep 13, 2020
testingwaters:

I get your point.
You didn't get me right.

Putting on a soldier uniform doesnt make you a soldier. Going through the requisite training is what does.

We know Bish. Oyedepo since his early school days and what he stood for before he even had inclination as per being a Shepard.

Witches, robbers hear Oyedepo and flee. Kidnapper set Victims free at the Mention of his name. This is not ordinary without Gods backing. Who moves an established Church from the city into a forest and now becomes the single largest Church Auditorium?

I also have authority at my level because i'm joint heirs with Christ. I have my own little testimony. People think getting Oyedepo is the Challenge. I tell you, the real problem is the little little Oyedepo's here and there all over the world that would stand for the truth in the Word.

Bros, that is not true. Those are the lies they tell you and you believe it. Where are the witches? Who are the witches? It is the poor and the downtrodden and because Nigeria is full of selfish people, with everyone trying to get ahead, with strife, jealousy and suspicion all over the place, these messages will sell. Now why cant he face boko haram or go free the chibok girls or leah sharibu or all those Nigerians sold into slavery in Libya and those prostituting in Italy? Cant you see that Churches are growing at the same rate as crime, hate, robbery, evil, wickedness etc? You know why? Because we all are fake people. We all are bribe takers and bribe givers, if you work in Oyedepo's Church, and you have three kids, your salary cannot afford to train them in those schools so what are you telling me? Bros, truth be told, we need to get rid of all these religious scammers. Have rule of law whereby we will not have impunity, we will have true justice and no one will be above the law, you will see how our country will flourish.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by emapeteum(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Prettychild:

E pain am eh. At least someone has 'freezed' Daddy Freeze mouth for a while. Make internet rest small on top religion matter wey he dey carry for head. Pastors are humans too, talking bad about them in order to trend it's a no no.
I think Daddy Freeze attacked on certain doctrines of churches around has actually exposed the hypocricy of our pastors.would Christ respond the way our pastors responded to Freeze criticism? A food for thought!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Organs:

Bros, that is not true. Those are the lies they tell you and you believe it. Where are the witches? Who are the witches? It is the poor and the downtrodden and because Nigeria is full of selfish people, with everyone trying to get ahead, with strife, jealousy and suspicion all over the place, these messages will sell. Now why cant he face boko haram or go free the chibok girls or leah sharibu or all those Nigerians sold into slavery in Libya and those prostituting in Italy? Cant you see that Churches are growing at the same rate as crime, hate, robbery, evil, wickedness etc? You know why? Because we all are fake people. We all are bribe takers and bribe givers, if you work in Oyedepo's Church, and you have three kids, your salary cannot afford to train them in those schools so what are you telling me? Bros, truth be told, we need to get rid of all these religious scammers. Have rule of law whereby we will not have impunity, we will have true justice and no one will be above the law, you will see how our country will flourish.

Speak for yourself if you're a scammer/bribe taker.

Make your choice to believe what you want.

Worship where you want.

Work where you want.

Give birth to 10 kids, it is your choice.

Pay your tithe and offering to your Orisha, it is your choice.

No man of God is the source of your problem or failure in life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Hating ko..... that is what you get when you placing human being (mere motal) in place of God,
People will keep pointing out the error in your false teachings.... good enough people with working brains are beginning to see the truth while those who are still covered with darkness will still be .....
Truth is always bitter

It is pure HATE MINISTRY.

Any man sold out to Christ will definitely stand out in the sight of men. Bishop Oyedepo is a living example.

If this is getting you MAD,
go and seek help fast because you're yet to see the real thing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2020
testingwaters:

It is pure HATE MINISTRY.

Any man sold out to Christ will definitely stand out in the sight of men. Bishop Oyedepo is a living example.

If this is getting you MAD,
go and seek help fast because you're yet to see the real thing.
Sold out to Christ..... nothing hunger no go cause for Nigeria...... Oyedepo is now Christ to you...?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Prettychild(f): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
emapeteum:

I think Daddy Freeze attacked on certain doctrines of churches around has actually exposed the hypocricy of our pastors.would Christ respond the way our pastors responded to Freeze criticism? A food for thought!!!
My dear, calm down and read your Bible very well. Read about Prophet Elisha when he commanded bear to eat up the children that abused him, yet when he was buried, his corpse raised a dead man! There's nothing hypocritic about it, it only goes to show that Pastors are humans, you can't keep biting them and expect them not to react. We need a deep understanding of the Bible
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by emapeteum(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Prettychild post=93876387]
My dear, calm down and read your Bible very well. Read about Prophet Elisha when he commanded bear to eat up the children that abused him, yet when he was buried, his corpse raised a dead man! There's nothing hypocritic about it, it only goes to show that Pastors are humans, you can't keep biting them and expect them not to react. We need a deep understanding of the Bible [/quote
Is Christianity Judaism?is prophet Elisha your model or Christ?my dear, you don't understand the scripture.Christ said pray for your enemies and Paul said the Old Testament was not perfect because of the hardness of man's heart.The whole drama shows that our so called men of God are not Christ like but called themselves old prophets. If Christ could pray for those who killed him then who are you if indeed you are Christ servant?take time and study the scriptures ,and not what you were brought up to believe
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Prettychild(f): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=emapeteum post=93879578][/quote]
I no get strength to argue with you. But just take time and read your Bible, Christ did not come to abolish the Old Testament. Even Christ who said we should pray for our enemies did not tell us the exact prayer we should pray.'Pray for your enemies' is an ambiguous statement. God is a God of mercy and also a consuming fire, (people forget that easily)
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by emapeteum(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prettychild:

I no get strength to argue with you. But just take time and read your Bible, Christ did not come to abolish the Old Testament. Even Christ who said we should pray for our enemies did not tell us the exact prayer we should pray.'Pray for your enemies' is an ambiguous statement. God is a God of mercy and also a consuming fire, (people forget that easily)
How about when Christ said father forgive them for they know what they do.is that ambiguous my brother? May help us to understand word and be like him who humble himself even the dead of the cross.stephen,even as human did same
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
testingwaters:

Speak for yourself if you're a scammer/bribe taker.

Make your choice to believe what you want.

Worship where you want.

Work where you want.

Give birth to 10 kids, it is your choice.

Pay your tithe and offering to your Orisha, it is your choice.

No man of God is the source of your problem or failure in life.

Dont worry naa, keep personalizing it. Shey you witness impunity whereby pastors are getting away with rape, pastors are getting away with money laundering, slapping people, insulting people, even out right scamming people and getting away with it. Guess what, their numbers are increasing, also, some muslim clerics are seeing how lucrative it is and coping it all an even inventing more ways, let it continue call me suffer head all you want, we dey the suffer together. Point of correction, i am not a scammer or bribe bribe taker. Our mumu neva do us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.