Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video (57990 Views)

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by kovic7(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
pastor Ibi, over to you, who is your zaddy??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by okadoo: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beautiful family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by lonlytroy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
All this fake pastors and anti christ, they will not let Local man to rest with their clowning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Amuluonyenaego: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
The battle line has been drawn...... OK naa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Dogalmighty17: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oya let ibiyeome come and show us his own father. It takes a bastard to call another man a bastard.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bleep YOU DADDY FREEZE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Lifestone(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
This hasn't changed what the Pastor said at the end of the day.
The images didn't indicate that Daddy Frezee has respect for his father. He's sitting down while his father is standing up to take family Picture, that's never allowed in Africa.
Aside, that bedroom video shows his father is actually afraid to touch his so called wife.
In the true sense of Africa tradition, its not only your biological father that's your father.
Hope we all know that Bishop Oyedepo is not the biological father to Pastor David Ibiyeomien.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by simfrost90210: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
.., to be very frank eeh, i didn't see anything

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by cocolacec(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Golan007:
Who is Ibieyomie's father?

Oyedepo is his adopted father.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by observer88: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol. Nice move from Freeze, but that doesn't change the fact that he's an attention seeker... I won't defend Ibiyeomie's gaffe, but to magnify that while downplaying Freeze's desperate moves to garner attention from top Nigerian pastors is simply wrong too.

Why can't he preach his distortions without pitching them as counters to Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo and Co's messages?

The guy got the attention he sought and is yet playing the victim to the gallery, so he can get more attention. Smart move!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by holuwajobar(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
I wonder what the pastor will say next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by RaptObserver: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Golan007: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
cocolacec:

Oyedepo is his adopted father.

His biological father.

Who is he?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by hollah123: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
And some people are still following d god of men,Nawa for Nigerian Christians.
I am not a fan of daddy freeze but he's always backing up his points with scriptures but all d so called god of men do is to insult with no bible verse.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wickedworld: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by ApolitiCal: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
G
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Deborah98(f): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Daddy Freeze and Nigerian Pastors be like 5&6......you can't see one without seeing the other.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by saajus: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thank God for your life. Some members blindly follow and their Papas can never be wrong.
Pharmmaqp:
As a salvation ministries member. I'm disappointed about Papa's utterance.. I was at service that day.. my spirit wasn't in tandem with the rest of the sermon.. I just went home cry.. I'm sorry freeze

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by anonimi: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Golan007:

The useless born throway has no father hence he was wailing because his adopted father, fellow god of men OLEdepo was called out for his dogmatic advice to wives.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by omooba969(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
My pastor is Daddy freeze.

The Daddy G.O of Free Nation Church. grin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's obvious Bishop Ibiyiemi or however it's spelt obviously struck a nerve. Freeze is giving in. See how the bishop kept silent after he delivered his death blow to daddy Freeze. That's classic trolling.

Freeze should learn a thing or two about trolling sha. Dude just dey fall hand. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nukilia: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
As a salvation ministries member. I'm disappointed about Papa's utterance.. I was at service that day.. my spirit wasn't in tandem with the rest of the sermon.. I just went home cry.. I'm sorry freeze
Just sorry for yourself! If Freeze tries that with Islamic terrorists, by now his house has been turned to ashes! Freeze should not take his luck too far. The fact that the Christians are tolerant people does not give him the gut to keep saying trash! He's lucky he didn't try it with a Jew.... grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Francisayo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
When White woman loves you, she will genuinely love you for whom you are and how you look, but our African women especially Nigeria women, na your pockets them dey after

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Freeze 1-0 Pastors Scammers
Next round please. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by anonimi: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
saajus:
Thank God for your life. Some members follow blindly and their Papas can never be wrong.

lipsrsealed undecided

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

5 Likes

Golan007:

DAVID OYEDEPO
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Oizee(f): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmm, everyone get small craze for head o, this pastor for control his emotion small. FFK don trend finish na this Pastor now, this too shall pass.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Abiola090: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DE LOVEĢT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.