Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video (58052 Views)

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mandeyy:
He even divorced his first wife. He's just a hypocrite!
In civilised society you seek for divorce when you are no longer compatable with your partner/marriage, in Nigeria (uncivilized) you stay in an abusive marriage and die there.....
Opposite of black is while..... opposite of civilization is un....... that is how some of your brain are (uncivilized brain)
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by gtown: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
May be the Buhari who these babalawos turned pastors insult and lay false accusations on every day is not somebody's father. One xteristic of these people who found insulting others as hubby can't take a pinch of insult themselves. Just of recent FFK proved the world right that he is nothing but drug sniffer when he was asked a simple question he would have answered in not more than one simple sentence. They use pulpit to assassinate others' characters because they know they have herds of sheep as followers who listen to them. Some few months ago, the so-called father of that idiot threatening somebody's life prayed and wished El Rufai dead for no just cause than politics.
If I were Freeze the idiot wouldn't see next month alive for threatening my life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:
I am going to stand out of this crowd because i do not support Daddy Freeze and whatever he stands for. It is unbecoming of him to vainly continue to twist verses in the Holy Bible, quoting them out of context to suit his evil intention of turning people against the church. Christians must rise in defence of the church and its prophets. Daddy Freeze is an agent of darkness and he must be sent back to where he is coming from. Attacks on the church will naturally bring him down and not popularity like some of you cheering him think.
The Holy Bible says, "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm."
Freeze should desist, else....
You better go and hide your face in shame....... like they've replaced your brain with goat brain.... there's nothing these criminals won't do for money
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Pharmmaqp: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
flamingREED:

You're led by the Holy Spirit and not them?

So why did Paul say 'be ye followers of me'?

I'm sure you don't understand the biblical precepts of leadership.

Anything you say..

Like the people of Ephesus.. I go back to my Bible to see if these things they say are true.

You don't expect me to support my pastor after calling a man who criticised another preacher a bastard!

He was wrong and till date he hasn't acknowledged that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Excellentmind: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Why not pity yourself for being so guilible to these Pastorpreours?

I need no pity because I have been able to dictate his lies. But you are still beclouded by your sense of assumed scam, deceiving yourself and fervently fighting to recruit others into your state of delusion. You will bitterly blame yourself, should you allow this demon to lead you astray.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mandeyy:
He even divorced his first wife. He's just a hypocrite!
The same way pastors Chris Oyakhilome and Okotie divorced their first wives.

Now, who is a hypocrite now?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

I need no pity because I have been able to dictate his lies. But you are still beclouded by your sense of assumed scam, deceiving yourself and fervently fighting to recruit others into your state of delusion. You will bitterly blame yourself, should you allow this demon to lead you astray.
Is it these pulpit bandits/Yahoo pastors deceiving you that will lead you to the right path? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because they are flashing you with their demonic wealth from their occult world/scamming spree?

Devil will always entice/lure you with fancy things.... that is why you are now a prey in their hands ......
Common sense should tell you that...with more churches everywhere even in that your covon you call Church the poverty is high, but you've allowed greed to cover your mind so you can't see...
it's even poverty that is bringing the crowd yet you keep praying year in year out, covenant day/night of these and that.. and the problem/poverty keep increasing grin grin grin grin......I think you people are so confused......
It's better you follow God and live a better life than you waste your destiny on those evil alters that you may not know what they buried inside ..
Maybe that is why you people don't want to have sense because they are manipulating you from their evil alter
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are beheading pastors all over the North East, kaduna etc, how many have you "come for".
In asari's voice, you are a mumu man! grin
lol you dont know that those boko haram people already have their judgement. But for a man like freeze that pretend to be innocent being a hypocrite is deserve the same condenmnation if not more, because those boko haram are under bondage of satan and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

You, pick the Holy Bible and see for yourself. Freeze quoted a verse used in a different context to counter what Oyedepo said in a different context. Can you imagine that nonsense?

It is not nonsense, it is different perspective. You just might not know where a person is coming from. A proverb might say more haste less speed or easy does it, another one might say the early birds eat the fattest worms. You choose which is best for you in your situation. Oyedepo is not an angel. It is the same bible. All of us are God's creation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
wirinet:

The same way pastors Chris Oyakhilome and Okotie divorced their first wives.

Now, who is a hypocrite now?
Don't mind these hypocrites.....they will worship oyakhilome and see nothing wrong in his divorce case but will....... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
wirinet:

Downhill. Until we learn to change our value system of greed, religious bigotry, tribalism, unmerited wealth, inverted reward system, glorification of corruption, etc, we will continue going downhill, until the system collapse.

Na so we go dey siddon look? I am still wondering what we can unite on to actually start a riot and sack all these leaders. Else no way forward.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
testingwaters:

Oyedepo said wives should be submissive to their husbands because that's what the BIBLE says.
Freeze said they both should be submissive to each other but that's not what the bible says.

Freeze has no moral standing. He can't correct Bishop. Oyedepo on the subject matter.

If you think Bishop Oyedepo is an ordinary man,
go outside 12AM when you can get a clear response from God. Ask him.

Bros, do not be deceived. Oyedepo is an ordinary man. He is created by God. You and him are both equal before God. You are even better in the sight of God if you are more god fearing and have more faith than him. You talking right now, your own mother praying for you will get answered by God faster than Oyedepo+Adeboye+Solumen+Oyakhilome+Sheik Gumi+Pope+King of Saudi+... all of them gather, cannot compare with your own mother praying for you or your father blessing you. So don't be misguided my broda.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by asamaigho(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

These Pastors are demonic using Church to cover up..........
They are not pastors but Pastorprenours.... by their fruits you shall know them

ERRING PASTORS ARE NOT NOT NECESSARY DEMONIC BRO.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
asamaigho:

ERRING PASTORS ARE NOT NOT NECESSARY DEMONIC BRO.
It's not just erring....no pastor will put a threat to a person. .....he is already a murderer.... should anything happens to the person he is threatening. This is the reason people are talking and condemning it.......
They are not Pastors but Pastorprenours using Church to cover up their evil activities that is why people like Daddy Freeze is a threat to them and they want to eliminate him by all means
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by flamingREED(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

Anything you say..

Like the people of Ephesus.. I go back to my Bible to see if these things they say are true.

You don't expect me to support my pastor after calling a man who criticised another preacher a bastard!

He was wrong and till date he hasn't acknowledged that.

I even acknowledge that your church is in grave spiritual danger.
Don't just fold your hands, asking why you should be your brother's keeper.

But this is how to do it:

Galatians 6:1 (KJV) Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

You Salvation members can choose to do what you like. But we're more interested in the bigger picture. Freeze has been a relentless tool in the devil's hands. His efforts have clearly yielded a notable fruit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

lol you dont know that those boko haram people already have their judgement. But for a man like freeze that pretend to be innocent being a hypocrite is deserve the same condenmnation if not more, because those boko haram are under bondage of satan and ignorance.
You are talking crap, ...you make no sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Organs:

Na so we go dey siddon look? I am still wondering what we can unite on to actually start a riot and sack all these leaders. Else no way forward.
You want Yoruba man to unite with an igbo man, you want an igbo man to unite with an Fulani man, you want a Catholic to unite with a pentecostal, you want a pentecostal to unite with a Muslim, you want a rich man to unite with a poor man - all mission impossible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Rondigee: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Daddy Freeze will freeze, he is a fool. Preach your gospel and stop criticism. If you do that consistently to people who don't know God, you will see yourself. Idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by ronyman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Define a fake pastor bro
stayclearofme:

What do you mean? He just proved to the whole world the stupidity of a fake pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
ronyman:
Define a fake pastor bro
A Pastor who preaches the gospel of tithes and offerings as the means to salvation
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
wirinet:

You want Yoruba man to unite with an igbo man, you want an igbo man to unite with an Fulani man, you want a Catholic to unite with a pentecostal, you want a pentecostal to unite with a Muslim, you want a rich man to unite with a poor man - all mission impossible.

You have an excellent point. However, maybe if we don suffer well well, kill ourselves well well, abuse ourselves tire, blame and point finger wella, we go come realize say all of us want the same things. Then we go come together and fight for Peaceful coexistence and the pursuit of happiness. Meanwhile, lets still keep abusing each other, killing each other and blaming each other.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

You are talking crap, ...you make no sense
I don't expect less. Even Jesus described daddyfreeze type in mtt.23:27-28 "woe to you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. ..you outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocricy and lawlessness
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by nedekid: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

Ok ohh. But what did daddy freeze actually say about oyedepo's sermon that was bad other than an alternate opinion?
The least one would have expected from a man of God was to scripturally correct freeze instead of ranting like an area boy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

You better go and hide your face in shame....... like they've replaced your brain with goat brain.... there's nothing these criminals won't do for money
you see, you are not a christian thats why the deception of that devil is appealing to you. And you want to force that deception on christians? It will not work for you and co-travellers
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

I don't expect less. Even Jesus described daddyfreeze type in mtt.23:27-28 "woe to you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. ..you outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocricy and lawlessness
That is exactly what your wolf in sheep's clothing Pastorprenours are proving to be now....they can't hide for so long because nothing is hidden under the soon.....
And God is using the likes of Daddy Freeze to expose them and they are now threatening to kill him, since they've seen that their useless/powerless curses does not work cheesy cheesy

Matthew 7:15-20
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

By their fruits you shall know them.....by the threatening to human life you shall know that they are ritualist/cultist hidding under Church
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

Ok ohh. But what did daddy freeze actually say about oyedepo's sermon that was bad other than an alternate opinion?
The least one would have expected from a man of God was to scripturally correct freeze instead of ranting like an area boy.
papa Ibiyiomies reaction was out of love for God and his father. Song of solomon 8:6 "for love is as strong as death"
Daddyfreeze mission is already known, the battle line is already drawned. So you can change him. Do you know this antichrist called papa Oyedepo "schreeching bald headed fowl" browse it. Its on public space
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

you see, you are not a christian thats why the deception of that devil is appealing to you. And you want to force that deception on christians? It will not work for you and co-travellers
Lol....see who is talking of Christian? I'm sure those ones that was hailing this Pastorprenour spewing rubbish will call themselves Christians too?c grin cheesy grin
Stay there make them dey play betnaija for your head..... grin grin grin grin
True Christians don't run after Pastorprenours....
It's fake christians like your type that defends criminal Pastorprenours...
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by nedekid: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

papa Ibiyiomies reaction was out of love for God and his father. Song of solomon 8:6 "for love is as strong as death"
Daddyfreeze mission is already known, the battle line is already drawned. So you can change him. Do you know this antichrist called papa Oyedepo "schreeching bald headed fowl" browse it. Its on public space
Well, "papa" cannot threaten someone's life even if he feels his 'daddy' is insulted. I wonder why freeze has not petitioned the IG for proper investigation, also followed with multi billion naira law suit for defamation and fundamental human right abuse etc.
Daddy freeze has shown his father, when will pastor show his? (And I mean real biological father ohh, not oyedepo, God or Jesus.)
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=desiredhome post=93756947]

And God is using the likes of Daddy Freeze to expose them and they are now threatening to kill him, since they've seen that their useless/powerless curses does not work cheesy cheesy

Matthew 7:15-20
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

By their fruits you shall know them.....by the threatening
How can God use an antichrist to expose people reaching out to unsaved on daily bases. You are too ignorant. I dont blame una, you want the church to be poor never
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by TruthReplay: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Daddy Freeze responds with fury
Please send to those talking rubbish. Let them see why he deserves being called names and more. (Galatians 6:7 kjv Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Remember the harvest is usually much bigger) #enoughisenough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-KqnU0y8ko
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol....see who is talking of Christian? I'm sure those ones that was hailing this Pastorprenour spewing rubbish will call themselves Christians too?c grin cheesy grin
Stay there make them dey play betnaija for your head..... grin grin grin grin
True Christians don't run after Pastorprenours....
It's fake christians like your type that defends criminal Pastorprenours...
you are a christian alright, whats the name of your church?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.