Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video (57947 Views)

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

How can God use an antichrist to expose people reaching out to unsaved on daily bases. You are too ignorant. I dont blame una, you want the church to be poor never

You don't even know the meaning of Antichrist grin grin
Anyone who is acting in opposite of Christ is Antichrist....
Christ will not call another man a bastard, Christ will not threaten to kill another man.....Christ will not collect money from the poor/vulnerable people to live in luxuries, Christ will not see his disciples dying and crying of hunger and look the other way round, Christ will not insult the government in power..etc
Next time when you are looking for Antichrist just look around you and you will see them.....

Reaching out to unsaved souls or reaching out to more members for more money?
You've been reaching out for souls all these years yet Nigeria is getting poorer?
Check yourself....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

you are a christian alright, whats the name of your church?
I am a Christian... I worship God.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by DeWorlex45(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
As a salvation ministries member. I'm disappointed about Papa's utterance.. I was at service that day.. my spirit wasn't in tandem with the rest of the sermon.. I just went home cry.. I'm sorry freeze
I am highly impressed by this submission. It speaks a lot, despite being a member. Kudos to u sir,.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
nedekid:

Well, "papa" cannot threaten someone's life even if he feels his 'daddy' is insulted. I wonder why freeze has not petitioned the IG for proper investigation, also followed with multi billion naira law suit for defamation and fundamental human right abuse etc.
Daddy freeze has shown his father, when will pastor show his? (And I mean real biological father ohh, not oyedepo, God or Jesus.)
He will kill himself, hes already digging his grave. Can freeze look at this his father and called him "schreeching bald headed fowl"
if you can't defend your father in the public goodluck to you. His attack on Oyedepo did not start today. Why is he consumed in jealosy cos papa flys jet. Is it his money or is gospel his business. Let him continue in that part and lets see how he 'll succeed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by DeWorlex45(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
As a salvation ministries member. I'm disappointed about Papa's utterance.. I was at service that day.. my spirit wasn't in tandem with the rest of the sermon.. I just went home cry.. I'm sorry freeze
I am highly impressed by this submission. It speaks a lot, despite being a member. Kudos to u sir/ma,.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

you are a christian alright, whats the name of your church?
Christianity means Christ-like, behaving like Christ, keeping the commandments of Christ.....
Going to Church does not make you a Christian but acting and behaving/keeping the commandments of Christ is what makes you a Christian...
Christ will not curse the people that dispise Him but He will bless them.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

You don't even know the meaning of Antichrist grin grin
Anyone who is acting in opposite of Christ is Antichrist....
Christ will not call another man a bastard, Christ will not threaten to kill another man.....Christ will not collect money from the poor/vulnerable people to live in luxuries, Christ will not see his disciples dying and crying of hunger and look the other way round, Christ will not insult the government in power..etc
Next time when you are looking for Antichrist just look around you and you will see them.....

Reaching out to unsaved souls or reaching out to more members for more money?
You've been reaching out for souls all these years yet Nigeria is getting poorer?
Check yourself....
Anybody thats against tithe or covenant seed is an antichrist. Thats the bases of his hate for the church and pastors. Do you know that top Nigerian pastors are very active in bringing revival to Europe? U think your type of church can do it.
Nonsense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Christianity means Christ-like, behaving like Christ, keeping the commandments of Christ.....
Going to Church does not make you a Christian but acting and behaving/keeping the commandments of Christ is what makes you a Christian...
Christ will not curse the people that dispise Him but He will bless them.....
Christ humbled himself to death cos it was a determined council of God.
Go to Acts chapter 5. start from vs 1, you will understand what Ananais and his wife got for lying to peter. In 1st corth.5:5 paul prayed that someone be delivered to satan.
so you are still a learner. Christianity isnt going anywhere with your type; its the violent that takes it by force mtt.11:12
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:
Go to Acts chapter 5. start from vs 1, you will understand what Ananais and his wife got for lying to peter. In 1st corth.5:5 paul prayed that someone be delivered to satan.
so you are still a learner. Christianity isnt going anywhere with your type; its the violent that takes it by force mtt.11:12

Christianity is practical, let the light so shine in you.... that people will see....if 50% of the people claiming to be Christians were true Christians, Nigeria would've been better ooooo,
Today even kidnapper will tell you I am a Christian, ritualist will say I am a Christian. ... grin grin grin ..... So many lost sheep
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Solutionchima:

Anybody thats against tithe or covenant seed is an antichrist. Thats the bases of his hate for the church and pastors. Do you know that top Nigerian pastors are very active in bringing revival to Europe? U think your type of church can do it.
Nonsense.
At the mention of revival to Europe I quit......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The Brain washing get levels, this is a higher level
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Benjaminbassey1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
cocolacec:

Oyedepo is his adopted father.
mind ur words, don't say that no one warn you...!! be wise
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

At the mention of revival to Europe I quit......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The Brain washing get levels, this is a higher level
quiting for what? do you live in Europe. Revival comes by preaching, and preaching under anointing(not sure you ll understand what it means)
check out their preaching engagements. One great servant from nigeria changed the tide in Russia and Ukraine. U think gospel is your kobo business
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Akmukoro: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2020
people seem to have forgotten the kind of words daddy freeze has used on others before now
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by naijanaso: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Dailymice:
Can we see the photos of his wife and their loved up photo?

Teaching one thing and doing another. Living and cohabiting with a woman who isn't his wife...

Daddy Freeze should kuku sit don.

Adeboye marriage: 30+ years.
Oyedepo: 30+ years
Freeze: some few years and a cohabiting babe!

So that disqualifies him from saying the truth? Just apply his statements to this your own and you'll see some reasons he made the contribution.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Solutionchima:

You guys are becoming worse than Boko Haram and ISIS. All that seperates you now is a violent radical leader that will instruct you to start bombing and killing in the name of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2020
desiredhome:

Christianity is practical, let the light so shine in you.... that people will see....if 50% of the people claiming to be Christians were true Christians, Nigeria would've been better ooooo,
Today even kidnapper will tell you I am a Christian, ritualist will say I am a Christian. ... grin grin grin ..... So many lost sheep

50% ke. Even 10% and Nigeria would start changing for the better.

Christianity in Nigeria has been reduced to "kalo kalo", you put in money in expectation of a jackpot. The more money you put the more your expected rewards. That's why you see many betting companies springing up in every street corner competing with redeem church. The poorer people become, the more they flood churches and betting shops in hopes of hitting jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by observer88: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Organs:

What attention? So when Shekau said western education is sin, why did the police and army invade his abode? They should've just let him be abi? So no one should question your pastors abi? They are gods abi? they are the gods of stupid men.
I understand your pain, but those pastors didn't cause it. Or did they?

Boko Haram's stance would have been harmless had it been just rhetoric, but it ain't. Now, who made Freeze the police and army? And if he is, why the cry to the gallery now?

NB: I never defended Ibiyeomie's gaffe though.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by asamaigho(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2020
desiredhome:

It's not just erring....no pastor will put a threat to a person. .....he is already a murderer.... should anything happens to the person he is threatening. This is the reason people are talking and condemning it.......
They are not Pastors but Pastorprenours using Church to cover up their evil activities that is why people like Daddy Freeze is a threat to them and they want to eliminate him by all means

Ah com'on na.....he said ''IF' u ever insult my father 'AGAIN'i will deal with u, i will arrest u '' y are u making a mountain out of a moth-hill? stop taking thing out of context and making special meaning out of them.
His reaction is not diff from dat of a son whose father is insulted.
For me people are just being hypocritical.
Somebody has been sentenced to death by a religion in this country against the constitution of d land, but ur likes have lost their voice all of a sudden.
but are quick to shout to d heavens when OYEDEPO opens church for service in d first week of lockdown, but when muslims burn down police station during lockdown ur voices are mute. when fulani herdsmen kill innocent villagers during lockdown ur voices are nowhere to be heard.
HYPOCRISY IS IRRITATING.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by TreaSuretunde: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2020
MY QUESTION IS, WHAT IS DADDY FREEZE BUSINESS WITH PAPA PREACHING.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2020
asamaigho:

Ah com'on na.....he said ''IF' u ever insult my father 'AGAIN'i will deal with u, i will arrest u '' y are u making a mountain out of a moth-hill? stop taking thing out of context and making special meaning out of them.
Somebody has been sentenced to death by a religion in this country against the constitution of d land, but ur likes have lost their voice all of a sudden.
but are quick to shout to d heavens when OYEDEPO opens church for service in d first week of lockdown, but when muslims burn down police station during lockdown ur voices are mute. when fulani herdsmen kill innocent villagers during lockdown ur voices are nowhere to be heard.
HYPOCRISY IS IRRITATING.

True. His reaction is not different from someone who has adopted Al-Baghdadi as a father.

You are conveniently oblivious of these quote by pastor Ibiyeome;

I curse the day you were born. I will tear you into pieces you bastard
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2020
TreaSuretunde:
MY QUESTION IS, WHAT IS DADDY FREEZE BUSINESS WITH PAPA PREACHING.

It's his business to expose scammers. Besides, Nigeria is a country that says it practises free speech. You can't threaten to kill people for airing their personal opinions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by TreaSuretunde: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
wirinet:

It's his business to expose scammers. Besides, Nigeria is a country that says it practises free speech. You can threaten to kill people for airing their personal opinions.

HELLO, pls, he does not have any right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by cocolacec(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Benjaminbassey1:
mind ur words, don't say that no one warn you...!! be wise
mind my words because your pastor is a demi god.If i start my church in NAIJA ALL YOUR PASTORS GO CLOSE BUSINESS CENTRE.Religion in Nigeria is cultism.I prophecise that mother mary incarnate will appear in Africa soon.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
TreaSuretunde:

HELLO, pls, he does not have any right.
You mean that he does not have any right to criticize men of god. Ok, do you have any rights to criticize Buhari, Tinubu or any other politician? Afterall, they are political god father to some other people.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by asamaigho(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
wirinet:

True. His reaction is not different from someone who has adopted Al-Baghdadi as a father.

You are conveniently oblivious of these quote by pastor Ibiyeome;

are those mere words more worrisome than herdsmen and bh tearing the country to pieces? or are they more life threatening than d death sentence on the kano musician?
most of ur likes major on minors and ignore d majors and dats hypocrisy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by TreaSuretunde: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
wirinet:

You mean that he does not have any right to criticize men of god. Ok, do you have any rights to criticize Buhari, Tinubu or any other politician? Afterall, they are political god father to some other people.

Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? i never wanted saying this. pls, he should go and sit down.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
asamaigho:

are those mere words more worrisome than herdsmen and bh tearing the country to pieces? or are they more life threatening than d death sentence on the kano musician?
most of ur likes major on minors and ignore d majors and dats hypocrisy.

What's major to you is not necessarily major to another person. You cannot impose your own major on another person. If Boko Haram and death sentence on the Kano musician is that important to you, then by jove, start a campaign or advocacy group to protest these issues. People of like interests would join you.

To daddy Freeze his own major interests are men of god scamming the helpless and hopeless population. He is not interested in your own interests.

Similarly Oby Ezekwesili major interest was the Chibok Girls and she formed BBOG group to advocate for their return. Leah Shaibu was not her interest. Leah Sharibu on the other hand is Reno Omokri's major interest and not Chibok Girls. So nothing stops you from protest issues that interests you, but don't expect you can force others to protest on your behalf.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Fearlez: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Okwyjesus:

There is a WAR AGAINST THE CHURCH and every right thinking Christian should understand.

All the while that this Freezing guy has been insulting Pastors that have contributed positively to the nation no one talked.They were busy clapping for him. Now that one Pastor just replied him everybody creep out of their ant hole to talk trash.

Even those from the terrorist religion is part of the people taking here even with the level of pains and economic waste they have caused the nation.

The church cannot be quiet. Pastors is not the reason why Nigeria is upside down.

I quoted you earlier for attacking freeze (not a fan) and keeping quiet over the sacrilegious comments of David Ibiyeomie. If there's any war against the church it's the likes of that pastor who stands on the pulpit and insult people's parents, countries and professionals just because he wants to prove his a loyal spiritual son.

Foolish!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
asamaigho:

HYPOCRISY IS IRRITATING.
What makes you think these Pastorpreours can not be crictized or corrected? are they not human being like you? So if they are teaching nonsense or teaching error people should just keep quiet and be dying in silence abi?
During the election period when Oyedepo was insulting/making inciting statements against Buhari, did Buhari threaten him?.......
The people who are supposed to support/build the society are the ones destroying it....
No true man of God will rain curses or threaten another human being.....?
That other people did something wrong does not mean he should..... otherwise he is not of God but Mammon worshiper
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by folu4real(f): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

Flesh has enter him when he was uttering those words. Our Lord Jesus Christ was criticize, spat on, crucified still yet he kept on telling God to forgive us. Most of this so called pastors are of the flesh not of Spirit. That is why when I go to church I discuss my situation to God not to pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2020
folu4real:

Flesh has enter him when he was uttering those words. Our Lord Jesus Christ was criticize, spat on, crucified still yet he kept on telling God to forgive us. Most of this so called pastors are of the flesh not of Spirit. That is why when I go to church I discuss my situation to God not to pastor.

Imagine Jesus Christ himself was criticised daily, abused and eventually criticised, but we did not hear any of his disciples threaten to kill anybody, but here we have mere mortal men, that claim to be preachers and followers of Jesus, encouraging their followers and spiritual sons, to threaten to kill unbelievers because of mere insults.

Obviously the Pastors are more interested in tithes and offerings and are ready to kill to maintain their fleshly demands.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Akmukoro:
people seem to have forgotten the kind of words daddy freeze has used on others before now

You dey mind dem?

Nonsense and freezeman

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu / Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.