Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender (51781 Views)

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Felicity0001: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
jamace:
I agree with this your point. However, any criminal who has SURRENDERED/REPENTED should be forgiven or face judicial procedure. killing a man who has surrendered is unprofessional, a VERY cowardly behaviour and breach of rule of engagement.

I understand ur point and how valid it is but it still didn't change the fact he was a wanted criminal.

What he would have done was to ask the state government to come to him while they both walk down to the government House and sign the papers or sign it right there in his camp on his grounds and conditions.
Have you forgotten how Asari Dokubo was arrested during 9JB's tenure? As a bad guy you state your demands and leave the government to proof his honesty.

How are we sure it was not a plan work btw the governor and the army to eliminate him self? Now, do you know there's no case and within a week we won't hear nor talk about matter ever again.

The Nigeria constitution states that, "if you're caught with a weapon, its a death sentence". These guys were caught with weapons, was the governor with him? No. Was the governors SAs accomplaining him when he and his group were accustomed? No. So why won't the Nigeria Army say it was a gun battle?

Anyways, the bible say he who kill by the sword will die by the sword. So he has reap the fruit of his labor. May his soul riot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Ghokes(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't believe the politician's account
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by obama30: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/ortom-army-intercepted-gana-on-his-way-to-surrender/amp

I don't blame him Gana, I only worried about the faith he has in his governor who was betrayed by the military.

He should have be a historians keeper, a brave man don't trust anyone, he should have betray the world than allow the world to betray him.

This is exactly what federal government send Oji uzo Kalu to do, they believe to use Oji Kalu to kill Nnamdi Kanu hence all their plans fairled. Using Oji Kalu is the next level.

Gana I don't know you, but rest in peace, you fight as hero, you make fulanis that constantly attacks your community to fled, you make them know there's a man in the kingdom, rest in peace a hero, giant of moment, lion of Kastina-Ala, I pray that your efforts to save your people from Invaders should not be invain, let the light you on continue shining till inveders of your community go back where they come from.

They use their people to silent you but not silent the ideaology which is with your group.

Nnamdi Kanu, God is really with you after all their asessinate attempt right inside your room and your able to escape, those who laughed at you cannot even escape vigilante trap.

Gana rest In peace, is time the Amy should start given the same treatment to captured Boko-Haram, or they stop telling nigeria how they padon and rebailate them while others should be kill when surrendered.

I don't know you, but because of injustice, I pray you have peace where the wicked sent you to.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Champagnegold: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
the Nigeria army lie to us they choose to kill Gana not because they was any gunfire engagement. This is articulated conspiracy. if it was BH they'll be tagged repented. ���� jokers everywhere
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Nitah1: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jones4190:

first american don't negotiate with terrorist that is why they kill suliaman and osama without any court order, I'm from benue and I know terrorist called gana more than you.
Is it not the same Gana that ortom place over #50 millions on him?
is it not the same gana that refuse amnesty 5years ago? why now because election are over right?
Are you happy with the killing in benue state?
Are you happy with zaki biam killing?
what happened to rest of the criminals who were on there way for amnesty?
If you are indeed from Benue state as you claimed,did Gana killed more than Fulani herdsmen?

What happened to repentant bokoharam members and Niger Delta militants?

Did Gana killed more than bokoharam?

Let me tell you,all this arbitrary killings of people in Nigeria is just because Nigeria is a shit hole.,.,rule of law does not exist in Nigeria,in a sane country the military would have handed Gana to authorities to court,only court decide who did or live in cases like?

How many herdsmen are in jail for killing in his and southern kaduna not to talk of been killed.

U FA KWAGH MOM MOM GA.........FULANI HERDSMEN MBA MAPE HIGEN MBAEMBER U NGU HEEN U NGU LAMEN HYUNDUGH.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
seanfer:
The Governor should be happy that One of those causing insecurity in the state is no more.. Except he knows something he is not telling us.

Fulani in military uniforms are the real insecurities in the zoo.

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angrymode:

The use of his death you ask? ONE LESS TERRORIST.

That is not how it works. Prior to the invasion of Iraq while Sadam Hussain was the head of state, the United Nations under the late Kofi Annan never supported the intended invasion of Iraq by the United States of America because, the British intelligence and the security intelligence within the UN did warn that the consequences will be a wide spread of TERRORISM around the globe. The United States used their VETO POWER. Iraq was attacked Iraq, Saddam was assassinated and today what the Security intelligence foresaw GLOBAL terrorism is what we are experiencing. The same with the invasion of Libya in a bid to get rid of Gaddafi has further spread TERRORISM. The whole point of this plenty words is to make clear that solving a problem should not result to creating more problems.

YES ONE LESS TERRORIST WHILE THE REST MAY GO ON RAMPAGE, A BIGGER PROBLEM FROM A SMALL SOLUTION.

kingzizzy:
Thats how they took Boko haram leader, Dikko Yusuf and executed him publicly in 2010. Shekau took over and they have been fighting for 10 years
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by trutht828: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
seborrhic:
The governor's account is 110% the true account of what transpired.
The army said Gana was killed and hundreds of his militants captured when their convoy was intercepted at about noon.
We should ask ourselves how Gana,a wanted man with N10million ransom on his head,would brazenly go about at daytime with so many fellow militants with weapons.They were by the army's account then confronted and he got killed while others were captured with no confrontation or casualty on the army's side!
Haba,some of these authorities give releases with the apparent assumption the same dumbskulls that voted Buhari are the same audience they are speaking or writing to.
The same army that have casualties anytime they confront barefooted or slippers wearing,untrained BH terrorists.
The same army and government that frees BH terrorists and even compensates them is the one now giving this clearly false account of what happened.
The truth is that Gana and other militants must have been intercepted by the army,they apparently told the army their mission to government house to surrender ,which usually is made more dramatic with the surrender of some weapons,they apparently handed over their weapons to the troops;but someone still ordered Gana alone be shot dead.
Any other tale is cock and bull.
Gana was killed and he may have reaped the reward of his deeds,but not in a confrontation.

I suspect someone from the top wanted to silence that guy fast probably because he knew something they don't want to come to light
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by trutht828: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
poiunt:
We can now see that the state Governor is the one sponsoring violence in the state through this criminal

But you can't see that the Nigerian soldiers murdered an unarmed man after he surrendered?

You must be one of the blindest bats on the prowl on nairaland.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by trutht828: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
poiunt:

Rule of law, when the criminal was killing and kidnapping innocent victims did he obey the law of the country.

But the same military respects rule of law when it concerns repentant Boko haram after they have murdered so many people, right?

Do you have any sense in your skull at all?
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by trutht828: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Susu888:

Fvck the rule of law!
That demon mass murdered entire villages, even women nd children were not spared.... If it was shekau gunned down on his way to collect amnesty would u cry rule of law??
Some demons r best shot on sight, let god judge them!
Wht nonsense...

But the same army respects rule of law when it concerns so-called repentant Boko haram terrorists, don't they?

Is it that your Brain is too shallow to remember things beyond your nose?
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by trutht828: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nwaide01:
All this grammar just because of the liquidated criminal I wonder where we're going in this country.

You should be disturbed at why this military will protect repentant Boko haram terrorists, but murder another repentant terrorist.

That double standard is what should get you worried.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by trutht828: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingzizzy:

And the constitution has said that such person, if apprehended, has right to life and should be put through to the due process of the law. If the authorities cannot keep the law then who should?

Someone has surrendered, laid down his arms, submitted himself to the authorities. Rather than follow the law, the authorities turn into assassins. Terrible

The likes of poiunt only care about rules when it supports their Prefered criminals.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by BoboNogoDie: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingzizzy:
Thats how they took Boko haram leader, Dikko Yusuf and executed him publicly in 2010. Shekau took over and they have been fighting for 10 years
To hell with him.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Yusman316(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Is a pure assassination.

The guy is giving Fulanis headache.
People like u that like peddling dumb unfounded allegations are the problem of this country. For ur info his actions are partly to blame for Fulani militia atrocities in Benue state. Him and his gang usually rustle cattle from Fulani which led to the fulanis picking up arms against innocent people
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by BoboNogoDie: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
gangstarmonk:
I have mixed feelings on this.

I'm not happy because he wasn't killed in a gun duel, neither was he captured.

He was snatched from the convoy of traditional rulers and Bishop in charge of Katsina-Ala LGA of Benue State.
My worker witnessed the killing life and direct.

Modified...

The governor's account is correct. The military got information that he surrendered after pleas and promises of his safety by the traditional rulers and catholic bishop in charge of Katsina-Ala LGA. The army mounted a stop and search roadblock at Yandev, Gboko, it was PLANNED. They brought him out of the car he was in (He was with the LGA chairman in the same vehicle).
They delayed the convoy while they hastily took him away as if they were bringing him to govt house. Less than 2 minutes drive from there, still on the high way, they pulled him out of the vehicle, faced him down on the road and Special Forces including Military men opened fired on him there before throwing him back to the car.
The army did a very good job.

That's a wonderful way to treat a crazy and wicked criminal.
To hell with him and his gang.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Asour: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
jakeFrost:
i doubt if you understand me, shekau is a tittle been conferred on the leader of sect., just like Emir is a tittle.

why do think after army said they have killed shekau contless times, another we rise up and say he is shekau again

You do not get it.

Shekau is not a title. Abubakar shekau was the 2nd in Command that rose up after Mohammed Yusuf's death in 2010 right?

Not how come that one didn't hear "Shekau" in his name?

Google Shekau Boko Haram. You'll see his face. A distinct face.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Xinox: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
You most weigh what you type before posting it..
My advice
Jax1:
Now, this is true account of what transpired. The lying idiots in Nigerian army should know henceforth only Buhari dogs believed their made up stories.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Idoko619(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2020
askibee:
He who lives by the sword will surely die by the sword,I wonder why the government of benue state will give this story even if it's true,good riddance abeg. I wish this army killed all the Boko Haram that will come for amenesty, we don't need this people to keep reminding us of how they killed our loved ones.

Gana is leading a major offensive against Fulani herdsmen.... Do you now see why he was killed.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Djfalzy1: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Ortom should be ready to rule benue state very well for the remaining years that he had because he has shown us that one can't come out and repent for his/her evil ways, let's see what gana boys we do
My advice to the boys is that they should leave innocent people alone they know where to go and cry for there boss.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by OBJlive: 2:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Obviously the Nigerian army are making huge financial benefits from fighting Boko Haram,banditry,Herdsmen,and other terrorist activities, be it in Benue,Maiduguri,Southern Kaduna or anywhere.They do everything humanly possible to prolong such activities so they can continue to reap financial benefits fighting it.The military boys in the trenches may be genuinely fighting to help end the menace but their bosses in office do not want terrorism to end.
Had the Benue gang leader surrendered,the military task force would have been disbanded.And the huge fund flowing to the leader of the taskforce would have been stopped.
This is the untold reason Gana was killed.
It boils down to corruption in the army.
As a person with insider knowledge I comfirm that this is the sad reality.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Narldon: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
The way Ortom is crying...

Please Come and complete tales from Lasgidi
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Jones4190(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Nitah1:
If you are indeed from Benue state as you claimed,did Gana killed more than Fulani herdsmen?

What happened to repentant bokoharam members and Niger Delta militants?

Did Gana killed more than bokoharam?

Let me tell you,all this arbitrary killings of people in Nigeria is just because Nigeria is a shit hole.,.,rule of law does not exist in Nigeria,in a sane country the military would have handed Gana to authorities to court,only court decide who did or live in cases like?

How many herdsmen are in jail for killing in his and southern kaduna not to talk of been killed.

U FA KWAGH MOM MOM GA.........FULANI HERDSMEN MBA MAPE HIGEN MBAEMBER U NGU HEEN U NGU LAMEN HYUNDUGH.
what happen to sulaimani and osama bin laden? we're they kill or handed over to the police? Gana is a criminal, if he want to help benue as you claim, he would have allied with the state government like amatekun in the south west and JTF in the north. any military besides the one control by the federal government is a crime
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by orisa37: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Buraitai is wiping out Ortom's AMOTEKUNS.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Nitah1: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Jones4190:

what happen to sulaimani and osama bin laden? we're they kill or handed over to the police? Gana is a criminal, if he want to help benue as you claim, he would have allied with the state government like amatekun in the south west and JTF in the north. any military besides the one control by the federal government is a crime
And whole world condemned America for doing that..... excuse me sir....which enclave from Benue do you emanate from?

Do you know what the rule of says?

If Nigeria choses democracy,why is it been one sided.....can you tell me what the so called repentant bokoharam were doing in Also rock,miyetti Allah chairman that ordered the killing thousands in Benue, kaduna,and his?

Do you know the wanted drug Lord in Mexico that arrested the Americans, he's in jail.

The only in your head is two stones like that of an ice fish..

I can't argue with you any longer,Waite until this morning news about the same Killin.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by divineappo(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2020
seborrhic:
The governor's account is 110% the true account of what transpired.
The army said Gana was killed and hundreds of his militants captured when their convoy was intercepted at about noon.
We should ask ourselves how Gana,a wanted man with N10million ransom on his head,would brazenly go about at daytime with so many fellow militants with weapons.They were by the army's account then confronted and he got killed while others were captured with no confrontation or casualty on the army's side!
Haba,some of these authorities give releases with the apparent assumption the same dumbskulls that voted Buhari are the same audience they are speaking or writing to.
The same army that have casualties anytime they confront barefooted or slippers wearing,untrained BH terrorists.
The same army and government that frees BH terrorists and even compensates them is the one now giving this clearly false account of what happened.
The truth is that Gana and other militants must have been intercepted by the army,they apparently told the army their mission to government house to surrender ,which usually is made more dramatic with the surrender of some weapons,they apparently handed over their weapons to the troops;but someone still ordered Gana alone be shot dead.
Any other tale is cock and bull.
Gana was killed and he may have reaped the reward of his deeds,but not in a confrontation.
u read my mind

they killed gana to bury some information he has.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Fake repentance, selfish forgiveness. I still believe one thing in this nation, our soldiers are not coward na water pass their Garri.

You are celebrating a serial killer in fake repentance that want to come and chop government money. You want to bring that idiot to politics ko? What about the children he had killed their father, wife he had killed her husband, and you gather there celebrating the pig

There must be more to this movie, let's wait and see.
God bless Nigeria army.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by victorazyvictor(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Yusman316:

People like u that like peddling dumb unfounded allegations are the problem of this country. For ur info his actions are partly to blame for Fulani militia atrocities in Benue state. Him and his gang usually rustle cattle from Fulani which led to the fulanis picking up arms against innocent people

Senseless and gullible people like you are why Africa seems like shithole.

Are Fulanis not been killing farmers in Benue?

How many herders have been killed by Army?

Is governor not supposed to be the chief security officer of a state? if yes, why is he not in picture?

Why is the governor from his connotation seems to be angry?

Akwoya like you, all these while why didn't they kill him in bush in battle field?

The reason Nigeria is backward is people like you, youths without yields, too gullible and Susceptible like kids and the politicians know.

This is how Boko Haram started and here we are today.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by youngdabold19: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2020
35824L:
Jukun people will now experience peace in their land.

The main war is just about to start.This might be a BOKO HARAM 2.0 VERSION....Those army no get sense at all..pride and vengeance will be their achilles tendon
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by KaptainAfrika: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2020
I will do that ASAP.

Narldon:

Please Come and complete tales from Lasgidi
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by victorazyvictor(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Yusman316:

Akwoya did you see this...
People like that sentiment has blinded is the reason why this country is like this, sentiment has taken away your sense of reasoning.

Did they kill him in battle field or convoy to a call?
Is this not assassination?

Because your Usman a muslim shouldn't becloud you from reasoning like human.
All the Usman I know are always intelligent people, but you.... shame.
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by 2016v2017: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
askibee:
He who lives by the sword will surely die by the sword,I wonder why the government of benue state will give this story even if it's true,good riddance abeg. I wish this army killed all the Boko Haram that will come for amenesty, we don't need this people to keep reminding us of how they killed our loved ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.