Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender (51787 Views)

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by 2016v2017: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Now I believe Nnamdi Kanu, we have an impostor steering the affairs
you just woke up from your slumber?
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by 2016v2017: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2020
gangstarmonk:
I have mixed feelings on this.

I'm not happy because he wasn't killed in a gun duel, neither was he captured.

He was snatched from the convoy of traditional rulers and Bishop in charge of Katsina-Ala LGA of Benue State.
My worker witnessed the killing life and direct.

Modified...

The governor's account is correct. The military got information that he surrendered after pleas and promises of his safety by the traditional rulers and catholic bishop in charge of Katsina-Ala LGA. The army mounted a stop and search roadblock at Yandev, Gboko, it was PLANNED. They brought him out of the car he was in (He was with the LGA chairman in the same vehicle).
They delayed the convoy while they hastily took him away as if they were bringing him to govt house. Less than 2 minutes drive from there, still on the high way, they pulled him out of the vehicle, faced him down on the road and Special Forces including Military men opened fired on him there before throwing him back to the car.
I suspect the Army have skeleton in their cupboard. Their hands are not clean. There are secrets they just covered by killing him. Useless thieves in Uniform.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Goldp5988(f): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Gana man has long Departed the World.

Infact He has long gone to His Eternal Destination based on His Life before he kicked the Bucket!

There is No phone call or Connection no matter how Highly Placed that will bring Him back..

On that side Nobody is Respected for His Position, Experience or Authority..

The only ones Respected in that Side are those Whose Names are in the Book of Life..

OK
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by wasi9ice: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2020
In as much as l don't support the Guy's atrocities, but if the Governor's report is true then the manner at which he was murdered is not fair..... This action may discourage others from surrendering
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Idoko619:

Gana is leading a major offensive against Fulani herdsmen.... Do you now see why he was killed.

What proof do you have to back this?
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by Yusman316(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Akwoya did you see this...
People like that sentiment has blinded is the reason why this country is like this, sentiment has taken away your sense of reasoning.

Did they kill him in battle field or convoy to a call?
Is this not assassination?

Because your Usman a muslim shouldn't becloud you from reasoning like human.
All the Usman I know are always intelligent people, but you.... shame.
Throw all the insults u like at me it won't change what is fact, and what is not. U sit in one corner of the country then claim u know everything from information originating from falsehood. I'm not siding what the military did or what Fulani militia has been doing. But go to Benue state and make ur findings, Fulani will tell u they pick up arms because they are victims of cattle rustling. Mostly coming from Gana and his gang
Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by victorazyvictor(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Yusman316:

Throw all the insults u like at me it won't change what is fact, and what is not. U sit in one corner of the country then claim u know everything from information originating from falsehood. I'm not siding what the military did or what Fulani militia has been doing. But go to Benue state and make ur findings, Fulani will tell u they pick up arms because they are victims of cattle rustling. Mostly coming from Gana and his gang

Bros we would have had a mutual argument without atom of altercation!

You were the one that first abused me because I aired my opinion....

Am not from Benue or a Tiv man BUT what Nigerian Army did was pure assassination, is a crime.

Even in a battle field, when your enemy surrender, you don't shoot him, is called war crime, you can ask.

Please let's keep sentiment and speak the truth irrespective of the affiliation.

Anyway, sorry if you find my previous utterances, you instigated me. 1luvbro.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender by KaptainAfrika: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2020
I posted new stories last night, only to be bounced from the platform for sometime. I will now be using this instead.

talesfromthecities . . com

cheers.

Narldon:

Please Come and complete tales from Lasgidi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.