Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! (1379 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / Herbal Sexual Aphrodisiacs For Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! by Rabbi4real: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please keep me anonymous. Yesterday’s story on Kanyanmata inspired me to send my story. (Click here to read yesterday’s story). I think you should help us use your platform to educate women on the dangers of trying to do anything in the name of improving s*x life in marriage.

I am married,for five years going to six soon. My wife and I are happy until last year after she gave birth to our second child. It was during her maternity that she was spending time at home that she joined a group on social media that was promoting aphrodisiacs and kinky products to spice up s*x.

I cannot say our lovemaking is the best but it was not bad too. I mean,we made love at least once a week. But my wife started complaining that its not enough. Most times during the week, I am tired and I try to please her at least during the weekends.

But staying at home made her really bored and all she wanted once I got back from work was s*x. Just to make her happy,I obliged her but it was really tiring for me. And because I was tired, I could not last long in bed.

That became another problem for us. She complained bitterly of me not lasting long and satisfying her. And that is how she bought some products for me to use. After much persuasion, I obliged her.

True to its worth…the product....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/10/my-wife-has-become-a-freak-addict-of-aphrodisiacs-help-i-am-worried/

Re: My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! by Rabbi4real: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! by Rabbi4real: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmnnnnn
Re: My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! by TJaguar(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Just keep on giving her the D!ck, If you stop for one second she might do it with another man, and she will say it's your fault grin
Re: My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! by Johnholmes: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Let her get a job
An idle woman is d devil's workshop grin
Re: My Wife Has Become A Freak & Addict Of Aphrodisiacs -help…i Am Worried! by Rabbi4real: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
nice one
Johnholmes:
Let her get a job
An idle woman is d devil's workshop grin

(1) (Reply)

Depression Is Real / Know When And How To Let Go Of An Undefined Relationship. / How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.