Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

God is great - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is great (13074 Views)

10 Years Old Girl Gives Birth...GOD IS GREAT / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / God is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is great by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
I

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God is great by Jiva: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Definitely there was one guy that was in love with u and dieing to spend the rest of his life with u when u were in ur early twenties but u brushed him off....now is the time to face the music of ur actions.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: God is great by Ayemileto(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
So, what do you want us to do?

12 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who knows her real moniker might be one of those bashing guys here. grin

Where'r all the single guys in the house,make na help her ministry na.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jiva:
Definitely there was one guy that was in love with u and dieing to spend the rest of his life with u when u were in ur early twenties but u brushed him off....now is the time to face the music of ur actions.
Are you saying she should have been with someone she felt nothing for because he was in love and dying? Do people who give narratives like yours ever think of the "freedom to make a choice" when a woman is involved?

Now I see why most Men fall in the wrong hands! It is all about your feelings, the woman's feelings doesn't matter, sadly when you lots face the consequences of your ideologies, you come back here to rant and tag women names.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you don't have any helpful thing to say, please learn to keep quiet. They are not paying anybody to make comments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by Danielomisco(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Where is ur location... ?
Re: God is great by Madibah(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Will u marry me?

11 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Holyterrorist:
Who knows her real moniker might be one of those bashing guys here. grin

Where'r all the single guys in the house,make na help her ministry na.
Lol... That's the new trend now, create a thread like a woman would then the redpillers and alpha males will come to rant with long epistles grin grin

These boys will never grow!

12 Likes

Re: God is great by MJBOLT: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��

7 Likes

Re: God is great by ibrutex(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
I feel your ordeal sis. it's really pathetic , please note the following ....

....Try to improve your social life(be more friendly especially to the opposite sex)

......stop staying indoor and stop forming busy always, try to hang out on weekends only by yourself , goto bar relax.

........Bitter truth is release your guard and enjoy the company , that's why most bad girls easily get hooked up .

....... connect with your married friends and explain to any close one you don't mind to hook up. trust me it works . One of my wife friends got hooked up through me after she opened up and coincidentally a friend of mine too was ready but shy.

........Lastly , don't stop praying ...it will end in joy.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God is great by soberdrunk(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��

Which YEYE forces? No forces anything, it's either your standards are too high or you are not positioning yourself for marriage. Husbands don't fall from heaven, you need to socialize and make moves, some ladies will be looking for husband and be squeezing face like who lick lime all the time, smile more often and be friendly with men, dress well and go out more often. If you need more advice or you want me to introduce you to prospective husbands contact me, as long as you will put me in charge of drinks at the wedding reception....... angry

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God is great by heendrix(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Are you saying she should have been with someone she felt nothing for because he was in love and dying? Do people who give narratives like yours ever think of the "freedom to make a choice" when a woman is involved?

Now I see why most Men fall in the wrong hands! It is all about your feelings, the woman's feelings doesn't matter, sadly when you lots face the consequences of your ideologies, you come back here to rant and tag women names.

Do their feelings have to Matter in the first place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by ProphetofOdin: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Keep praying your time will come, i do not think their is any mysterious thing following you guys. Lower your standards a bit and Find a young man that is ambitious(even if he is struggling at the moment) and build a life, when you find one be open with him, tell him you want to settle down and want a purposeful relationship that both of u can settle down in the next 6months and you do not mind to assist him financially and have a very small wedding(their is a way you can say this without sounding desperate). Trust me if the guy is serious he would stick around and spend the rest of his life with you, and make sure you do not jump into bed with him until you both settle down within that 6months.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

8 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
soberdrunk:

Which YEYE forces? No forces anything, it's either your standards are too high or you are not positioning yourself for marriage. Husbands don't fall from heaven, you need to socialize and make moves, some ladies will be looking for husband and be squeezing face like who lick lime all the time, smile more often and be friendly with men, dress well and go out more often. If you need more advice or you want me to introduce you to prospective husbands contact me, as long as you will put me in charge of drinks at the wedding reception....... angry
go out to where?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: God is great by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Proof or I don't believe.

Anyways I have a solution you.

Pm me and if I discover you good as you say you are, we would get married asap.

Am I not making sense?
Re: God is great by Ahmed0336(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmm

Sorry eh.
Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
heendrix:

Do their feelings have to Matter in the first place
Yes it has to, For your own safety and well being if you are a guy. When you go to where you aren't wanted, valued or appreciated you or your pocket will suffer. When a woman isn't on the same wavelength with you, it's best you let go and save yourself a lot of stress.

While some ladies will be sincere enough to let you know they don't feel the same way about you, some won't and keep playing. While some Men appreciate ladies sincerity and withdraw, some will keep on forcing themselves on ladies while some like you don't even know ladies feelings count. Now I don't need to tell you what the last two categories of Men go through, do I?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God is great by soberdrunk(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
go out to where?

Lounges, restaurants, cinemas, seminars, shows, stroll down your street, just make sure you smile and put on an inviting face, dress well, smile more, start up conversations with people.......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by Omihanifa: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evil family pattern undecided

You will need plenty of prayers angry

3 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's happening soon.

When your husband comes within the next 7 months, do well to contact we all at Marveworld interiors to design your new home

3 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:

Must you get married?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by Prechgold1180(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ayah
Re: God is great by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
call me 0 7 0 6 9 3 8 6 8 8 3...
Re: God is great by Numero9: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Do not blame it on "invincible forces". Your standards were over high when you were much younger and you were oblivious of the fact that as you a age, everything diminishes.

I have a very beautiful and sexy female friend–a familyfriend who just hit 30 two months ago. Guess what, She's still single! you know why? Her standards is just too high. All she wants is a ready made handsome man. And that, I told her she'd wait till thy kingdom come! Guys and men approach this girl. After rejecting most of them, she takes advantage of the fish brain most men have to extort money from them and dump them latter.

Aunty, reduce your standards small Biko.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by Numero9: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Marveworld:
It's happening soon
Lol..... what's happening soon?
Re: God is great by Brizee(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: God is great by Thatlong9: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Must u marry? Is happiness tied to marriage? Get a regular long 9 n bang if you need a child, most married ladies still end up divorced so what's the point. At ur age think of having a child if u want and not marriage.

3 Likes

Re: God is great by paulolee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
marriage isnt a must....u all in yr family dt ain't married should take a chill pill and wait for ur time..God's time is the best..

1 Like

Re: God is great by ChineduObinna(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Generally, marriage na long waka.

Does your work allow you opportunities to meet and interact with people consistently?
You can't build lasting relationships by meeting someone once or twice a month.

Forget that bondage shit...I don't want to be too biblical, but you know how your life has been.
What was the likelihood that a nice guy looking to settle would have met you or been in a relationship with you in the past 5years?

For starters, give yourself a good routine, go to a high rate gym and register, go there in the evenings on weekdays, the guys you meet would likely be working individuals who are single and also want to maintain a routine.

Above all, be approachable and have a pleasant personality

3 Likes

Re: God is great by AmancalledGod: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Madam find one man hook body!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.