Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

God is great - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is great (13115 Views)

10 Years Old Girl Gives Birth...GOD IS GREAT / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / God is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is great by Blackmann001: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
don't be desperate,just be very careful,dont let some men take advantage of your situation

Patient at 35..?

1 Like

Re: God is great by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackmann001:

Patient at 35..?
yes
Re: God is great by Blackmann001: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
yes

I dnt think that age should go with patience...

Sh failed to do her home work from 22 up....now its even more difficult. Also as time goes,getting preg will b getting more complicated
Re: God is great by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackmann001:

I dnt think that age should go with patience...

Sh failed to do her home work from 22 up....now its even more difficult. Also as time goes,getting preg will b getting more complicated
she can adopt,no big deal
Re: God is great by cutieme(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��
Let's see your pix
Re: God is great by Blackmann001: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
she can adopt,no big deal

They dot giv a single parent a right to adoption...must b a couple .sh is really under pressure...

Don't u think going to get preg is an option..?
Re: God is great by Aritraco(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��
locate any omega power ministry near you and thank me later.
Re: God is great by Lari03r(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Where did you go for deliverance? What's the name of the church?

That is the first question. There are places you go to that won't help your situation.

Send me a message let's talk if you're really interested in praying and making progress.

There are some remarkable words of advice on this thread already.

But if you suspect metaphysical involvement after trying all human strategies, go to God.

It's not all churches that can conduct family deliverance from witchcraft or wicked curses.

1 Like

Re: God is great by aragon4realz(m): 1:47am On Sep 11, 2020
nothing gives women husband like being friendly with your greetings to men on the street especially when you ganish it with a sir

10 Likes

Re: God is great by johnkey: 1:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:
Are you free next weekend? let's get married!
Re: God is great by Barram: 4:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:

Hello

Just saw this and I'm really touched, cos I faced same family issue but different problem.
I can take you to the place were I had my problem solved spiritually; you can come with company for security purpose., or better still, I can direct you to the place. I assure you, it will not be another exercise in futility as you aforementioned. Cos, I've never known anybody that went there and still have to go else where to look for solution.

The place is in abuja.
Re: God is great by aromaticmassage: 4:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:
honestly l like your openness . If you are from south east, let's discuss further. Send me a PM
Re: God is great by talk2chomchom: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: God is great by Nnewison: 5:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:
you need to explain more about it ,do you find it hard to maintain a relationship ,do they disappoint at the edge of marriage.I need to know more and can also hook you up

1 Like

Re: God is great by soundlala: 5:26am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:

u proberly picki
not that fine
feminist
hate men

leave church u only making it worse

1 Like

Re: God is great by Yoighaman(m): 5:30am On Sep 11, 2020
Ygrette:

I beg to disagree. Nothing in this life is perfect, so is love. If a woman finds a good man who loves her.. that's all she needs. A good man who loves you will treat you right and will never cheat on you. He would place your needs above his. Loving him back is just a plus, not all that's required. If a woman is wise, she would respect that man with her life and learn to love him too. If she's waiting to find someone to love and who loves her in return, she may wait forever.

Even as you grow older, chances are that your priorities will change cos maturity will set in. By now you're thinking of having a responsible man who's financially stable cos love don't put food on the table. You're thinking about your kids (even though unborn) and how you want them to have a good life. You'd realise that getting a man with marriageable qualities is more important than your feelings.

If you have a man who loves you to the moon.
A man who would have done anything for you.
A proactive go-getter who sees nothing as a problem or challenge.
A man who's ambitious, hardworking and honest, with the highest standards of integrity.
A man who gives you open access to his phone and declared since you met that you were his wife...pls which kind of "loving him back'' are you looking for again.

If a woman is privileged to find this kind of rare specie of a man, she had better husband him. Respect him and love his family and most importantly, learn to love him.

Nice post but this category of guys are learning fast from the Red pillers, that's the reason why they would remain scarce, don't blame them, the bad girls caused it.

9 Likes

Re: God is great by dederocs(m): 5:32am On Sep 11, 2020
You can reach me, i like a mature lasy that is ready,thesedays toasting no easy, especially when in your late 30's.
Am tall, productive and thriving
drop your email, i will reach you
Re: God is great by femi4: 5:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:
You ve used your hubby as a boyfriend in your 20s. Its a pity

3 Likes

Re: God is great by Terryishere: 5:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Jiva:
Definitely there was one guy that was in love with u and dieing to spend the rest of his life with u when u were in ur early twenties but u brushed him off....now is the time to face the music of ur actions.

Why do you think women should get married before they are ready?
Re: God is great by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:

In Gods time if it is his will for your life. There’s a sense of peace when you let go and let go. Take it easy and don’t end up with the bad choice. Men sense desperation, don’t be taken advantage of

2 Likes

Re: God is great by loswhite(m): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
Are you saying she should have been with someone she felt nothing for because he was in love and dying? Do people who give narratives like yours ever think of the "freedom to make a choice" when a woman is involved?

Now I see why most Men fall in the wrong hands! It is all about your feelings, the woman's feelings doesn't matter, sadly when you lots face the consequences of your ideologies, you come back here to rant and tag women names.
Give ur advice.... kids always think love is about feelings. Can you define feelings for us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by Alhajiemeritus: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
You are searching for a spouse in the wrong places.
Get yourself a married man, divorcee or a widower.
Re: God is great by jaxxy(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:

Tell us about the men u dated in ur 20’s what happened to them? Definitely Smtn went wrong Sm where with ur actions or decisions b4 getting to this point. Kindly be honest.

U have frnds/guys in the office, church and at ur location. What happened to these Connections then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is great by loswhite(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
Yes it has to, For your own safety and well being if you are a guy. When you go to where you aren't wanted, valued or appreciated you or your pocket will suffer. When a woman isn't on the same wavelength with you, it's best you let go and save yourself a lot of stress.

While some ladies will be sincere enough to let you know they don't feel the same way about you, some won't and keep playing. While some Men appreciate ladies sincerity and withdraw, some will keep on forcing themselves on ladies while some like you don't even know ladies feelings count. Now I don't need to tell you what the last two categories of Men go through, do I?
feelings constantly change... so when they change what do you do? Leave the marriage? The truth is if we decide base on feelings my dear there would be no need for Marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by chinchonglee(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2020
ChineduObinna:
Generally, marriage na long waka.

Does your work allow you opportunities to meet and interact with people consistently?
You can't build lasting relationships by meeting someone once or twice a month.

Forget that bondage shit...I don't want to be too biblical, but you know how your life has been.
What was the likelihood that a nice guy looking to settle would have met you or been in a relationship with you in the past 5years?

For starters, give yourself a good routine, go to a high rate gym and register, go there in the evenings on weekdays, the guys you meet would likely be working individuals who are single and also want to maintain a routine.

Above all, be approachable and have a pleasant personality
I thought u wanted to make sense until u said dis rubbish!
So she shuld marry or be in a relationship with someone she doesn't like .

U guys shuld step up ur reasoning for once in this country
Re: God is great by Gadsun39(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:

May be you are too arrogant and harsh to men, especially now that you are all successful. Well! I love successful and beautiful ladies, am never scared of them cos am a success too
Re: God is great by placeofallure(f): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:
go out to where?

Go to church, go to the cinemas, the beach, parties, fun places, eateries stroll for longer on the streets. Coronavirus is disappearing, those places will soon pick up.

Dress sexy, but not tacky. Be confident and position yourself where you can be conspicuous and be sensible while doing that. Don't be desperate hence, you get taken for granted.
Be friendly and smile a lot.

My friend got married for the first time last year at 40. Last week was her first wedding anniversary. God is still seated on the throne. Stop believing it's some monitoring forces on your case and even if na dem, you can outsmart them baby girl. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by placeofallure(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2020
soberdrunk:

Lounges, restaurants, cinemas, seminars, shows, stroll down your street, just make sure you smile and put on an inviting face, dress well, smile more, start up conversations with people.......

Aw! I'm just seeing this after my post. Our thoughts are a Siamese on this one. Just funny.
Re: God is great by Spyde(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyiiii:

Datespace.co
Re: God is great by Sexmate10(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Jiva:
Definitely there was one guy that was in love with u and dieing to spend the rest of his life with u when u were in ur early twenties but u brushed him off....now is the time to face the music of ur actions.
Haha � big fool
Re: God is great by Ygrette(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Yoighaman:

Nice post but this category of guys are learning fast from the Red pillers, that's the reason why they would remain scarce, don't blame them, the bad girls caused it.

Not bad.. afterall learning is a treasure that follows the owner. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: God is great by Bahamas95(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Put marriage mata aside first, look for one guy to give you belle make you at least born pikin first.

Instead of full cow to lose make sure you cut the tail and use am do pepper soup....... At all at all nai bad pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Twitter Hangout: People Dig Out Pictures Of The Lady Pressed By A Guy. / Sex With My Driver / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.