Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

God is great - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is great (13120 Views)

10 Years Old Girl Gives Birth...GOD IS GREAT / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / God is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is great by Dreyton36: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's a blessing to be a man o
Men no they expire as long as Gbola they body grin
Anyway I also have a single friend who's single and he's 41
Doing well and lives in lekki
Email me for more info and hook up

4 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ygrette:

To be disgusted by someone is an entirely different serious case. Matter of fact, if you give even the tiniest bit of attention to someone who disgusts you, that's selfish. No need to lead someone on..to a relationship that's hopeless from the outset.
Well it's the same with having no feelings for someone. It's selfish to be with someone in the hope of loving them later... What if you don't? If a lady can not reciprocate a guy's love, she should let him go, same goes with men.

Anyway to each his own

2 Likes

Re: God is great by Saintmary(f): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��

35 years!!!!!
God is your help ma'am. Don't lose hope yet.

4 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jman06:
Mtcheew..... every m0ron now claims to be intelligent! Like i said earlier, we'll read about your ordeal here. Sulk it up!
Don't hate what you don't have Dude! Pray for it! grin grin

Re: God is great by Ygrette(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Well it's the same with having no feelings for someone. It's selfish to be with someone in the hope of loving them later... What if you don't? If a lady can not reciprocate a guy's love, she should let him go, same goes with men.

Anyway to each his own

It's not the same thing and can never be. If a woman constantly feels disgusted by every man she's not attracted to, then she has a problem she needs to address.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ygrette:

It's not the same thing and can never be. If a woman constantly feels disgusted by every man she's not attracted to, then she has a problem she def needs to work on.
Okay..
Re: God is great by SUPERPACK: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you are truly beautiful, fair in completion and have a coke bottle shape I will marry you by next Saturday. I am very serious o.

4 Likes

Re: God is great by paul100(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls shut d heck up.. You no dey see less attractive people wey get husband? So less attractive individuals don't deserve love? You been get sense before but it's obvious u fell mugu and now pained
You don't get his point.There is no responsible guy on this earth that will see a beautiful and educated girl and not try to shoot his shot.Even Bleep boys will meet you as far as you are beautiful.The woman might have seen someone she likes but she is waiting for the guy to ask her out first.
I have an aunty that is in her mid 30s.Very beautiful lady,more than 15 guys have tried their luck but she will turn them down.She has money(She wear expensive perfumes,hairs,clothes etc) and she will say"These are not the type of men I am looking for".
Anyways I pray God help this lady to locate her future husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is great by paul100(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Maybe you are an introvert.Go out as someone said and also pray.I saw a post on Nairaland on how a lady saw her husband.She said she is an introvert,so she has poor communication skills but she do not give up according to her,I think it was a new year,so she pray to God that she want to see her husband that particular year.
She even told God the month,she want to see him and to the glory of God that particular month,she see her man while going to get some stuffs in the market.So God can do the same for you.
Note:She said when she saw the man,she could not even say Hi(Introverts will understand) but she tried to summon courage and talk to the man.Today,they are married.
Re: God is great by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
don't be desperate,just be very careful,dont let some men take advantage of your situation

1 Like

Re: God is great by tayooluwole: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
After u don chop life finish for street,,,u come here con they disturb our peace

12 Likes

Re: God is great by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Be patient, God is in control.
Re: God is great by McCoy662(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Have sent dmssss. Hook me up.
Re: God is great by dannex4adx(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Keep believing God. From the information on your post, I can tell that it a generational curse. You need to Anointing of God to break it in your life. I will advise that you attend a bible believing church that prays hot prayers, complete your deliverance, let the Holy Spirit be your companion, be a bible addict. See a GENUINE man/woman of God for Christian counseling. The Lord will settle your case in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: God is great by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
;Dpepperless sori I dey feel ur pain but for d mean time make I dey dig ur oil well before it shrinks and gets rusty
Re: God is great by Coolcris: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
leunseyis:
Even just try to have a baby for yourself to take care.. I wish you the best in life
that's exactly my point, I can get her pregnant for a fee that's what I do, marriage is not a must.
Re: God is great by Kingmaduka(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Are you saying she should have been with someone she felt nothing for because he was in love and dying? Do people who give narratives like yours ever think of the "freedom to make a choice" when a woman is involved?

Now I see why most Men fall in the wrong hands! It is all about your feelings, the woman's feelings doesn't matter, sadly when you lots face the consequences of your ideologies, you come back here to rant and tag women names.
Now you see where her feelings has landed her, now she can't make choices again.
But truth be told, marriage is not an achievement, is just a legal way to make babies.

1 Like

Re: God is great by madprophet(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��

Na family deliverance una need...

You guys are married joor... Just not physically...

2 Likes

Re: God is great by lilmonarch(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
don't be desperate,just be very careful,dont let some men take advantage of your situation
"situation".the Way we glorify marriage in this part of the world is quite alarming.
Re: God is great by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
Maybe bad behaviour.
Re: God is great by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kingmaduka:

Now you see where her feelings has landed her, now she can't make choices again.
But truth be told, marriage is not an achievement, is just a legal way to make babies.
It's one thing to get marry, it's another to stay in marriage. I wonder why people focus on the former more.
Re: God is great by stancod(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
I will be glad if we can talk
Re: God is great by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aunty, is it that you have not met a man you wish to have as husband or guys don't even toast you at all?
If it is as a result of the 1st. Yes I might say that there are truly dearth of responsible guys.
As some people have advised try to socialize more with people, go to gatherings where guys are many. Attend workshops. Be good. Infact go to places where the calibre of husband you want are....
I know you are a strong woman... Because I can imagine the states you must have and currently passing through. God will be with you, and make you happy. Amen.

1 Like

Re: God is great by nnamdi640: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Am looking for a serious lady for marriage.If you are interested let me know
Re: God is great by Quality20(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
chat me up let me marry one of u.
Re: God is great by OGWILLS123: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
nnamdi640:
Am looking for a serious lady for marriage.If you are interested let me know
arrand nonsense
How can you marry someone that
you have not even take time to
experiment undecided
you think say marriage just dey like
to go carry one ashawo home
he go soon clear for your eye angry

2 Likes

Re: God is great by Beatswim: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyiiii:
run quickly to contact a man of God in akure ..his name is prophet Samson oluwamodede..u can first watch him online at pccgtv on youtube..just pray u see him one on one cos it won't be easy but it's worth it.u will come back and give your testimony here..he is a prophet of prophets..the Lord has given him authority and power to deliver such a stubborn battles like yours in the past..don't listen to all these atheist and pagan here advising people wrong..it's your battle..face it alone

1 Like

Re: God is great by OGWILLS123: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Beatswim:
run quickly to contact a man of God in akure ..his name is prophet Samson oluwamodede..u can first watch him online at pccgtv on youtube..just pray u see him one on one cos it won't be easy but it's worth it.u will come back and give your testimony here..he is a prophet of prophets..the Lord has given him authority and power to deliver such a stubborn battles like yours in the past..don't listen to all these atheist and pagan here advising people wrong..it's your battle..face it alone
before you run go die how are you even sure that the OP is real undecided
all the advice that has been given to her, as she reply to even one undecided
Re: God is great by pulsa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Yes I've seen this ideology countless time even from Men, but believe me it is the most selfish idea ever. For any relationship to work it takes mutual love, respect and kindness. When it is one sided it becomes a burden to the committed one.

Yes one can bank on the other person's feeling and get into a relationship/marriage but what happens when the other gets tired of trying to create love enough for TWO? What happens when the one without love ends up loving another outside the relationship? Where will the willingness to fight for one's marriage come from when trouble arises. What happens when the one without love gets tired and wants more? There are so many disadvantages attached to banking on another's feelings. I don't encourage it.

So on point, never force love at all oh, na you go tire las las, talking from experience here oh.
Re: God is great by nnamdi640: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
OGWILLS123:

arrand nonsense
How can you marry someone that
you have not even take time to
experiment undecided
you think say marriage nah just like
to carry one ashawo home
he go soon clear for your eye angry
Your destiny and mine are not thesame...
I have seen two couples that knows their selves for long before marriage,yet they ended up as divorces and I have seen couple that falled in love on the first day they met and they live happily....
You can understand all the misery about this our lives.....
Again,am not looking for girlfriend or boyfriend relationship
Re: God is great by Jamest162: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Are you saying she should have been with someone she felt nothing for because he was in love and dying? Do people who give narratives like yours ever think of the "freedom to make a choice" when a woman is involved?

Now I see why most Men fall in the wrong hands! It is all about your feelings, the woman's feelings doesn't matter, sadly when you lots face the consequences of your ideologies, you come back here to rant and tag women names.
she's not looking 4 love or feeling....she's looking 4 husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? / Sex With My Driver / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.