Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38851 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by koyuid(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2011
It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows great enthusiasms, great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ayomifull(f): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2011
good work guys lets keep it up
i have been able to send 375 text, will do more during my lunch today
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Pataki: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2011
Man, been bombarding friends, family, extended family and even my enemies with text and calls!

Thanks guys for keeping this hope alive!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hannie: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2011
shut up Tosin and stop wasting money on this lost cause tongue grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by koyuid(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead

BB AL THE WAY
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by feelamong(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
I WAS THE GUY THAT TOOK DELIVERY OF THE BB POSTERS FROM SEAL,

WE DID A GOOD JOB LAST NITE, I NEVER EVEN KNEW THAT WE HAD MORE SUPPORTERS AMONGST MY TOWNSMEN IN AGUDA,

WE EXPECT TO POST MORE OF THE POSTERS DIS NITE!!!! MEANWHILE MY FLAG IS WINNING PEOPLE ALREADY IN MY STREET,

BB FOR FOREVER!!!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ayinba1(f): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
@hannie, dude respect urself now at least for the sake of Jarus!

@feelamong
Excellent work! Keep up the good job.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
feelamong:

I WAS THE GUY THAT TOOK DELIVERY OF THE BB POSTERS FROM SEAL,

WE DID A GOOD JOB LAST NITE, I NEVER EVEN KNEW THAT WE HAD MORE SUPPORTERS AMONGST MY TOWNSMEN IN AGUDA,

WE EXPECT TO POST MORE OF THE POSTERS DIS NITE!!!! MEANWHILE MY FLAG IS WINNING PEOPLE ALREADY IN MY STREET,

BB FOR FOREVER!!!!!

Bro good.i am so happy to hear this. i also met seal777 yesterday and collected some posters, he came all the way from surulere to ilupeju just to deliver the posters to me, we are on and we will make nigeria great. though not counted but our effort counts, God Bless us.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hannie: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
ayinba1:

@hannie, dude respect urself now at least for the sake of Jarus!

@feelamong
Excellent work! Keep up the good job.

for the sake of Jarus ke ?

na taunt I come taunt am!

dont take it personal y'all . . .

there's life after BUHARI . . .

I remember how we almost went gaga because of MKO then . . .

the heavens don fall since then ?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
heaven no fall after MKO, but many people became poorer. because you are lucky to be about poverty line does not mean you should be inconsiderate for a minute!

most of us are not doing this for any gain because we are very comfortable by all standards, except for the savings one is losing to generators, pumping machines, but for the love of our country. we have been abused by strangers, encouraged by many as well, bank managers have pasted posters themselves, and personally distributed flyers on the road.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hannie: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
Genbuhari3:

heaven no fall after MKO, but many people became poorer. because you are lucky to be about poverty line does not mean you should be inconsiderate for a minute!

most of us are not doing this for any gain because we are very comfortable by all standards, except for the savings one is losing to generators, pumping machines, but for the love of our country. we have been abused by strangers, encouraged by many as well, bank managers have pasted posters themselves, and personally distributed flyers on the road.

simple question . . .

did ABACHA loot the economy or not ?

ur principal BUHARI that was a part of his government as PTF Chairman said he didnt . . .

whats ur take on that ?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
kindly provide a video or audio where he said it. oga or madam, i was a journalist in thisday newspapers for 4 months and what i saw made me ran away. any journalist will write anything for money, and any editor will reject a journalist's story if it doesn't serve his political father's interest.

that is why we believe anything in the papers! and that is why PDP has been spending 100s of millions of naira on peddling falsehood about him.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hannie: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
^ more like telling me to provide audio or video of Jonathan calling SW leaders 'rascals' grin

keep deluding urself!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
the problem I have with people like you is it so easy for you to ridicule, insult. do you know the meaning of delusion?

you must be really sick, an i.mbecile and you belong to these category of africans descibed by lord luggard as shown below:

“His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future, Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of this African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

useless man, woman or hermaphrodite
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
Just sent out another set of over 2000 sms using the BB Integrity Vanguard ID. The Message goes thus:

Nigeria Earned 30Trillion in the last 12yrs,as against 4.8Trillion From 1960-1999 yet;Power shortage,Industries Dead,High Unemployment Rate,Insecurity of life/property,Cripple Economy,Poor Infrastructure.Where did all the Money go? Want CHANGE ? Vote Buhari/Bakare.Vote CPC.Forward this sms 2 Loved ones
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hannie: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
Genbuhari3:

the problem I have with people like you is it so easy for you to ridicule, insult. do you know the meaning of delusion?

you must be really sick, an i.mbecile and you belong to these category of africans descibed by lord luggard as shown below:

“His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future, Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of this African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

I came here to get a laff . . . grin

now I FEEL FULFILLED AT UR BEING UNNECESSARILY WORKED UP! grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 10cirenoh: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
Tomorrow will surely come, let Nigerians decide whether they want to continue the hardship or seek for a change.

Its all on our thumbs
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by lukkie(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ceah
Confirmed! I received one of the latest SMSes. Well done. Yes, we can.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Oh general! This was broadcast in the news and television stations. He made this comment during Abacha's 10 years memorial ceremony. We all know he said it. Haba megida
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Ceah, how do you confirm those messages went out?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by seal777(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
@feelamong,

Thanks bro, i felt the air of BB when i was around Bakery b/stop,seeing the BB posters everywhere around.

I went 4d lagos state CPC election montoring committe meeting @ shitta

Got a call 4rm feelamong and went to drop more posters and starch for easy pasting,

U need to see how those hausas pounced on me requesting for posters and starch for unward pasting.

One on one canvassing is stil going on til we get our required number.

Let me assure al BB supporters with authority that despite the billions flying around and noise of Gej noise makers on nairaland 4rm feelers on ground, Nt even GEJ can beat his chest in confidence of victory.

Our chances are very bright.

BB FOR SURE.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by aletheia(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
seal777:

U need to see how those hausas pounced on me requesting for posters and starch for unward pasting.
CPC=Fulani ("Hausa"wink supremacist party. "fower" must return to the "north". We are "born to rule". grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
koyuid:

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.  
      - Margaret Mead

BB AL THE WAY

@kuyuid: Good quotes. love them.

@All: well done. Lets keep the flag flying.

And pls let's ignore all those unwanted posters here, we make them feel important when we respond to their posts.

Well done all.

@ceah: am sending some numbers to your box soon.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by muami(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
seal777:

@feelamong,

Thanks bro, i felt the air of BB when i was around Bakery b/stop,seeing the BB posters everywhere around.

I went 4d lagos state CPC election montoring committe meeting @ shitta

Got a call 4rm feelamong and went to drop more posters and starch for easy pasting,

We dont need to see cos we already know that CPC is 'hausas' party and Buhari is only supported by 'hausas'. Thank God most Nigerians know this. thats why Buhari would lose.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by lukkie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

They went out. My friends and i got a lot of them. I was so proud to receive them. Well done guys.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
At the end of the day Goodluck jonathan will win on saturday!! Always fresh air.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
lukkie:

@ceah
Confirmed! I received one of the latest SMSes. Well done. Yes, we can.

Good to know. Let's make it happen

Kobojunkie:

You heard Lukkie said he received one of the latest smses. I call some people to comfirm also. The site i use also give me reports, can tell you the status as either delivered, expired, undelivered, accepted or rejected. i monitor it and 90% are delivered already in less that 30min.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goodluck for president!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
OAM4J:

@kuyuid: Good quotes. love them.

@All: well done. Lets keep the flag flying.

And pls let's ignore all those unwanted posters here, we make them feel important when we respond to their posts.

Well done all.

@ceah: am sending some numbers to your box soon.

I am expecting the numbers, let's get the messages out soonest.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
ceah:

I am expecting the numbers, let's get the messages out soonest.

sent to your facebook box. Well done!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
OAM4J:

sent to your facebook box. Well done!

Bro. Message sent.

@All, The BB integrity vanguard has send out over 8,000 smses, we still plan to send out 3 different smses before 12noon tomorrow, Our little effort is going to create a ripple effect. If God be for us who can be against us, The fight for Nigeria life is our, God Bless you all.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by aletheia(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
ceah:

we still plan to send out 3 different smses before 12noon tomorrow
^That would be in breach of the electoral law. No campaigning within 48 hrs of the election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC / Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.