Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

“A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady (909 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Onyiamaogu: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
A woman has narrated how refusing the advances of a man led to an altercation that landed her in trouble with the law as police intervened and allegedly took his side.

@naebili said a man in a car offered her a lift but she declined and crossed to the other side of the road to take a bike.

While on the bike, the man’s car overtook the bike and suddenly stopped in front of the bike blocking their way. This move almost caused an accident as the bike man nearly crashed into the car.

She claimed the man then accosted her and said:

“How can I be talking to you and you’ll just walk away like that? That’s not how they do things nah. You girls won’t know who you’re talking to, you’ll just be behaving anyhow.”

She said she tried to cross over to the other side of the road but the man grabbed the belt loop of her jean trousers, pulled her back, and slapped her.

In anger, she picked up bricks and threw at the man’s car.

She said the police arrived at this point and took the man’s side. They took them both to the station, demonised her, then asked her to pay for the man’s broken window.

Fortunately for her, she made a call to a friend and the friend called a senior police officer who came to her rescue.

She concluded the thread, writing:

“I’m tired of living in Nigeria, I’m tired of being a target, I’m tired of being abused /assaulted, I’m tired of men. I just want all of these things to end. I just want to experience a crumb of freedom. I JUST WANT TO EXIST AS A PERSON AND NOT A MOTHER F**KING PREY.”

After she shared her thread, Twitter users showed her support and some made calls to her.

She later gave an update that a man took up the alleged assault case and her abuser is sleeping in the cell tonight.

https://playloaded.com.ng/a-stranger-assaulted-me-because-i-refused-to-accept-a-ride-from-him-nigerian-lady-reveals/
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by chiefbuchiV12(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
In Perruzzi's.. No be by force o
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Typical Nigerian man with over bloated ego. So because he offered a ride, it can't be rejected?

Typical Nigerian police force with corruption imbedded in necessary requirements they must have to be a Police officer.

Nigeria tire me self!

1 Like

Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by MJBOLT: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
until i hear the guy's own side of the story then this story is fake,the girl probably stole his money and is telling lies online.

5 Likes

Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Typical Nigerian man with over bloated ego. So because he offered a ride, it can't be rejected?

Typical Nigerian police force with corruption imbedded in necessary they must have to be a Police officer.

Nigeria tire me self!
Pack your load to Zimbabwe then
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Believe this at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Pack your load to Zimbabwe then
Hmm perhaps! At least it takes one of them U.bunja to introduce you lots to basic knowledge average men of other nationalities know and live by. And guess what, you all bow, worship and lick the ground he walks on. Your suggestion may not be a bad idea. cheesy Zim it is! cheesy
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
A woman has narrated how refusing the advances of a man led to an altercation that landed her in trouble with the law as police intervened and allegedly took his side.

@naebili said a man in a car offered her a lift but she declined and crossed to the other side of the road to take a bike.

While on the bike, the man’s car overtook the bike and suddenly stopped in front of the bike blocking their way. This move almost caused an accident as the bike man nearly crashed into the car.

She claimed the man then accosted her and said:

She said she tried to cross over to the other side of the road but the man grabbed the belt loop of her jean trousers, pulled her back, and slapped her.

In anger, she picked up bricks and threw at the man’s car.
She said the police arrived at this point and took the man’s side. They took them both to the station, demonised her, then asked her to pay for the man’s broken window.
Fortunately for her, she made a call to a friend and the friend called a senior police officer who came to her rescue.
She concluded the thread, writing:
After she shared her thread, Twitter users showed her support and some made calls to her.
She later gave an update that a man took up the alleged assault case and her abuser is sleeping in the cell tonight./

She shouldn't blame all Nigerian men for her ordeal and instead accept that she was accosted by a demonic animal in human form... That can appear as a man OR woman
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
cool

Some men ehnn dey juz want wahala undecided
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Hintona(f): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na wa o

This one na Nollywood script.
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by chocboi78(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
one person assaulted you and you re tired of "men" ..sorry for d experience tho

2 Likes

Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Only God knows what awa broda saw that made his prick took over his thinking capabilities just like that. grin

Sorry for the wahala hanty, we all are not always like that.

By the way, I hope this your version of the story is complete because you throwing object at his car meant it was a very serious issue, possibly more than you just turning down his advances. I wonder why his prick didn't regain consciousness before it got to that level and I also wonder why the Naija Police that I know stood by him instead of a girl. grin

1 Like

Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Hmm perhaps! At least it takes one of them U.bunja to introduce you lots to basic knowledge average men of other nationalities know and live by. And guess what, you all bow, worship and lick the ground he walks on. Your suggestion may not be a bad idea. cheesy Zim it is! cheesy
What are you talking about? who is Ubuntu?

get out of my sight!
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
What are you talking about? who is Ubuntu?

get out of my sight!

Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Palema007 post=93783145][/quote]Silly boy
Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Silly boy

Re: “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady by ashewoboy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
today's episode on things that never happened.

what is she feeling? vagina peoplecheesy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who can eat this? / Should I Let Her Go? / How Nairaland Front Page Works (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.