Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Are Nairaland Males Like This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Males Like This (6385 Views)

For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
SweetBuns:

My sister I am fed up o. I can't change this number, I have been using this number since i concluded my o level exams.

What do you mean you can't change this number? Then you're enjoying the whole drama.

See, what you experienced is not new. They do it all the time and just last week here, I changed my WhatsApp number because of some of them here. So no biggies.

If you don't wanna change it, simply block them.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Sixfeetbelle: 2:04am On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
those season movies u gave me the other day abeg put down the titles here lemme start downloading them.didnt see the place i wrote it

Hi, apologies for not replying on time. Got held up with some stuff. Here's the list here.

Korean:
It's okay to not be okay
King Eternal monarch
Arthdal chronicles

English:
Sherlock
Davinci's demons
Vanity fair
Why women kill
Servant
Money Heist
You
Russian doll
Prodigal son
Catherine the great
His dark materials
The Haunting of Hill House (Horror)

On hold:
Westworld
Raised by wolves
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Hi, apologies for not replying on time. Got held up with some stuff. Here's the list here.

Korean:
It's okay to not be okay
King Eternal monarch
Arthdal chronicles

English:
Sherlock
Davinci's demons
Vanity fair
Why women kill
Servant
Money Heist
You
Russian doll
Prodigal son
Catherine the great
His dark materials
The Haunting of Hill House (Horror)

On hold:
Westworld
Raised by wolves

lol no i dont watch korean or indian films..except maybe jackie chan or jet lee cos those ones are action movies.but for the regular korean films no.anyway dont worry i already saw where i wrote them now.already watching catherine the great.i am great fan of historical movies.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nazgul: 5:02am On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
lol no i dont watch korean or indian films..except maybe jackie chan or jet lee cos those ones are action movies.but for the regular korean films no.anyway dont worry i already saw where i wrote them now.already watching catherine the great.i am great fan of historical movies.
Try watching Jumong, you won't regret it. It's a series movie tho.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nazgul: 5:07am On Dec 16, 2020
SweetBuns:
I don't know what the problem of the guys in this site is exactly.
They act like goats or something.
I don't know where this maga saw my number from and the idiot was disturbing me all day.
Go to Google and type in your number. Google will bring out all the post on Nairaland containing your number. You can easily edit them, then contact the mods in the sections where it was quoted to edit them for you.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Aunty ask him what he wants to say...not disturbing here on Nairaland
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by CHoccolaTE: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
When I said nairaland men are dangerous animals people said I am generalizing, someone threatened Op's life and is stalking her like a maniac but nairaland foolish men are here to heap blame on her and side the criminal
Bunch of dangerous people.

OP, sweetbuns, search the persons number on truecaller and save his name, search the name and number on facebook if you can get his picture and identity and take note of who he is in case you need to report to the police.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sister, put the guys number on social media too. Let online people disturb his life too. Some guys don't have sense sha. Shey na this kind of person you wan talk with. Person wey no get job. If he was busy, he won't have time to be sending useless text messages even when you aren't replying.

Leave the idiot alone. Don't even respond to his messages again. Block that number from sending you text messages. If any idiot should call you, block them too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Sixfeetbelle: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
lefulefu:

But those Korean movies I listed are pretty good especially that Arthdal chronicles but everyone to their choice.

Yes, the great is actually a lovely and interesting movie.

There is a confusion here sha. Movies about Catherine the great are much on the internet but there's a particular one I watched. It had the title "The great"

The picture is below

Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But those Korean movies I listed are pretty good especially that Arthdal chronicles but everyone to their choice.

Yes, the great is actually a lovely and interesting movie.

There is a confusion here sha. Movies about Catherine the great are much on the internet but there's a particular one I watched. It had the title "The great"

The picture is below
koreans na only romance films dem sabi do.zee world, telemondo etc.indian and korean films would appeal more to ladies cos its about romance..ladies from poor backgrounds falling in love with rich guys with big houses..etc..the regular stuff.I am more of a horror or historical movie buff then of course action and war movies..not really romance films. hmm The Great? The one i was able to download is called Catherine The Great by HBO movies.Its a british production.I will check out the other ones u listed.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

. Movies about Catherine the great are much on the internet but there's a particular one I watched. It had the title "The great"

The picture is below
No it wasnt this one i downloaded.the one i downloaded is called Catherine The great and its by HBO.Seems there are lots of Catherine movie versions...well not surprised since she was a very popular european historical figure.i like historical films
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Sixfeetbelle: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
lefulefu:
koreans na only romance films dem sabi do.zee world, telemondo etc.indian and korean films would appeal more to ladies cos its about romance..ladies from poor backgrounds falling in love with rich guys with big houses..etc..the regular stuff.I am more of a horror or historical movie buff then of course action and war movies..not really romance films. hmm The Great? The one i was able to download is called Catherine The Great by HBO movies.Its a british production.I will check out the other ones u listed.

Trust me, that Arthdal chronicles especially isn't about love. Stop with the stereotype of thinking all Korean movies is about love and romance. Some are about power and revenge and manipulative persons.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Trust me, that Arthdal chronicles especially isn't about love. Stop with the stereotype of thinking all Korean movies is about love and romance. Some are about power and revenge and manipulative persons.
ok i will check it out since its not zee world romance cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by Gundam34: 11:40am On May 13, 2022
Violence cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland Males Like This by iTroll: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising / I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. / These Revealing Cheating Confessions By These Women Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.