Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,661 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. (4580 Views)

Coronavirus: Netherland Advised Singles To Get " Sex Buddy" / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:

ROMANCE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FUCKIN AND REST OF THE TRASH YOU GUYS ARE PRACTICING ALL DAY..
THIS IS ROMANCE.
. A SHORT INFORMAL PIECE OF LOVE
. A QUALITY OF MYSTERY EXCITEMENT AND REMOTENESS IN EVERY DAY LIVE...

PLS BE SENSIBLE AND REASONABLE AS YOU SAY IN YOU LAST LINE.... ABEG.

You are also being UNREASONBABLE like your sister up there if you chose to click on this thread that is not of your interest while there are other topics not related to sex on this section. DON'T BE A FOOL AND A HYPOCRITES!
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Liposure:
you are so restless. you no dey tire. Nonetheless I like your energy
Lol... I just hate to see Men act like whimps. It is irritating! And the fact that sometimes i subconsciously compare guys here with those on Quora and other forums I use, gets me infuriated.

Like everytime i ask Must black men act dumb? angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
So you having self respect, class, value and dignity will be determined by others? It is to be earned? Really? So your value and worth depends on others (women)

You see, when i asked you to ignore my first mention, it's not because i'm scared or something, its because i couldn't come to terms with how degenerated You have become. And further responses from you keeps proving that... Please don't be offended if i ignore any mentions from you. Id rather not have to deal with this horrible change... Bye!

"So you having self respect, class, value and dignity will be determined by others? "grin
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
slimkhalifa:

See hairy balls claiming sexy
So because i typed something your brain is incapable of makes one with hairy balls?

Just take several steps backward please!
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by fati2001(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
i subconsciously compare guys here with those on Quora and other forums I use, gets me infuriated.

LOL, YOU SAID QUORA! AND OTHER FORUM.
AND YOU LAST SENTENCE.
THINK ABOUT THAT CAREFUL.
BLACK AND WHITE ARE THEY THE SAME?
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:

I'm just educating you, I can't be a hypocrite for justify the meaning of Romance.
.and for the fact it will not change that you are a BIG FOOL, MUMU OF CALIFORNIA...
PLS HAVE YOUR PEACE AND ENJOY FUCKI UR LIFE AWAY. .
WHILE UR MATES ARE DEVELOPING.
STAY COOL.

Where is the education? You shouldn't have clicked matters related to sex since it is not of your interest.

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:

it's a shame.
A big shame!

Abeg I wan go watch cartoon jaare, I've seen enough shallowness displayed here. Hain! Only God can help this people cheesy
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by fati2001(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
A big shame!

Abeg I wan go watch cartoon jaare, I've seen enough shallowness displayed here. Hain! Only God can help this people cheesy
me self as I dy here I m listening to TUPAC =FAME.
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by fati2001(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Where is the education? You shouldn't have clicked matters related to sex since it is not of your interest.
is that all you got?
lolz, you are out of words. Pls save ur stress and energy so that you can bleep the next PUCCI... then post it up here for ur shippers to see.

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:

LOL, YOU SAID QUORA! AND OTHER FORUM.
AND YOU LAST SENTENCE.
THINK ABOUT THAT CAREFUL.
BLACK AND WHITE ARE THEY THE SAME?
Honestly they ought to be the same, i mean they have the same brain, physical features, same breathe etc. Sadly White use their brains much more than blacks. That's the only but huge difference! Their motivations is what brings out the glaring gap between them.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:

is that all you got?
lolz, you are out of words. Pls save ur stress and energy so that you can bleep the next PUCCI... then post it up here for ur shippers to see.

Ok
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by fati2001(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Honestly they ought to be the same, i mean they have the same brain, physical features, same breathe etc. Sadly White use their brains much more than blacks. That's the only but huge difference! Their motivations is what brings out the glaring gap between them.
WHAT IS THE PRODUCT OF BLACK COLOR? DARKNESS
CAN WE GET ANYTHING GOOD FROM THE DARKNESS =NO
THE REASON WHY THEY(WE) ARE TREATED AS SHIT IS BECUZ OF THE ATTITUDE, WAYS, BEHAVIOR,MANNERS AND SO ON WE ARE DISPLAYING OVER THE PLANET.
TAKE EXAMPLE THE ONES WE ARE SEE ON SOCIAL MEDIA (ESPECIALLY ZOOGERIA).
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Suck her boobs and finger her
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Liposure: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:
me self as I dy here I m listening to TUPAC =FAME.
now i see why you ve been up in arms. gangsta girl

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by stanliwise(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
I agree with you on this... The way these people worship sex is disgusting!
You want to unturn what nature created.
Awon werey.
Nature create you to see a woman and be aroused so that you will procreate. This is simple biology. The only advice here is that people shouldn’t loose their value and sense in doing so.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by stanliwise(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Hahaha this really got me, And most of the Idiots SIMPS will be shouting and claiming they own the world. But thank God and It's a blessings I don't fall In that category of Men.....
Lie all you want. Nature wired your forefather brain to see a woman and procreate. You can only lie to yourself and some few gullible redpills cohort.
All able men feel the urge but the real men are those that got theirs in check.
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Romangalactic(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... I just hate to see Men act like whimps. It is irritating! And the fact that sometimes i subconsciously compare guys here with those on Quora and other forums I use, gets me infuriated.

Go to more serious sections dis girl, its a wah ooo. U always on romance section complaining day in day out,were you banned frm discussing business or politics or properties in other sections? Even ur mentor poco still manages 2 talk abt animals once once but u, u camp in romance section daily expecting innovations & discoveries.

Like what in d actual fcck?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by BigJoe29: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bastard bitchhh, you don't like what's going on in romance section but you are not in other sections posting.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is it. I don't waste time trying to beat around the bush, man. From the get go I'm letting you know indirectly that I wanna fvck you. If you're not interested I bounce. Thanks for saving me the time wink

Also, this works so well. These women are dirty as well. They're intrigued by your bad boy vibes and would like you to bury your c0ck deep inside them wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I don't know how to make women fall for you but getting sex from women is not as hard as you think if only you know how to talk you way through .you see, women are pretenders they love sex just like you but they want you to first crack their code first.the main reason women love bad boys is because bad boys know women are pretenders so they are able to see through their Pretence and women appreciate this alot most defense women put up are fake .

If you want to get sex,easily from women then stop being that gentle ,caring and over respective man it will get you no where with women .you know why ? Women know exactly what you want from them from the first day you say hi to them so if you try too be too nice thru will find it annoying so learn to treat women the war you treat your fellow guys,when you are with you guys you are always yourself , you are comfortable and don't try to impress.

If you want to Bleep a girl let's say she is your friend, all you have to do is invite her to your house or to a secret place..

Whenever you are together always say things that are sexually related , like how you like her to wear waist bids(Ileke) that you hear it makes her ass bigger.. grin grin , you can tell her she smell really nice that she takes good care of her self and has flat sexy tummy, you can also tell her that no man on earth can resist her sexy curves unless he is impotent ( you can take a little alcohol to ginger you creativity.. cheesy

As she blushes when hearing these things drag her hand and funnily convince her to sit on your laps .. wink or tell her you know she is a a bad twerker funnily convince her to give you a lap dance .. cool behave like you a drunk psycho..
She might give you a little resistance tell her to feel safe with you and not be boring ..

If you successfully convince her to give you lap dance during the process advance from there and do the do.. wink

Dem don dey chop off senseless dicks o wey manipulate or force their way in... If u like stay here dey yarn nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Disturbing Facts About Slavery That Will Make You Hate White People (photos) / I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) / Facts About My Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.