Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. (4473 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Goodmarlian: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
I don't know how to make women fall for you but getting sex from women is not as hard as you think if only you know how to talk you way through .you see, women are pretenders they love sex just like you but they want you to first crack their code first.the main reason women love bad boys is because bad boys know women are pretenders so they are able to see through their Pretence and women appreciate this alot most defense women put up are fake .

If you want to get sex,easily from women then stop being that gentle ,caring and over respective man it will get you no where with women .you know why ? Women know exactly what you want from them from the first day you say hi to them so if you try too be too nice thru will find it annoying so learn to treat women the war you treat your fellow guys,when you are with you guys you are always yourself , you are comfortable and don't try to impress.

If you want to Bleep a girl let's say she is your friend, all you have to do is invite her to your house or to a secret place..

Whenever you are together always say things that are sexually related , like how you like her to wear waist bids(Ileke) that you hear it makes her ass bigger.. grin grin , you can tell her she smell really nice that she takes good care of her self and has flat sexy tummy, you can also tell her that no man on earth can resist her sexy curves unless he is impotent ( you can take a little alcohol to ginger you creativity.. cheesy

As she blushes when hearing these things drag her hand and funnily convince her to sit on your laps .. wink or tell her you know she is a a bad twerker funnily convince her to give you a lap dance .. cool behave like you a drunk psycho..
She might give you a little resistance tell her to feel safe with you and not be boring ..

If you successfully convince her to give you lap dance during the process advance from there and do the do.. wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
How about "How to get Sex from Men without stress" or "How to get Money from Women without stress" All your life and deteriorated brain no pass nonsense sex. Awon werey......

12 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Schoolshoe: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
What of how to get money from women without stress?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Goodmarlian: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Schoolshoe post=93788774]What of how to get money from women without stress?[/quote
Na woman you wan dey collect money from? shocked shocked

Bro you no shame..
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by kennethfranc(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
No go find money
Dey there dey think of sex 24/7

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by stanliwise(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Redpill has scattered this one brain. Na free sex im dey find grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by olisaEze(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good advice, but it’s wasted on Ozo! undecided grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by lomprico(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:
How about "How to get Sex from Men without stress" or "How to get Money from Women without stress" All your life and deteriorated brain no pass nonsense sex. Awon werey......

men cheap na, just touch their shirt they will get aroused grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Goodmarlian: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Bros , why you take am personal now? shocked

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
lomprico:

Men cheap na, just touch their shirt they will get aroused grin

Hahaha this really got me, And most of the Idiots SIMPS will be shouting and claiming they own the world. But thank God and It's a blessings I don't fall In that category of Men.....

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:
I agree with you on this... The way these people worship sex is disgusting!

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Goodmarlian: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:

Hmmmm..and you don't like sex abi?
Why did you click on a topic you don't like , Una no go kill me for NL .. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Cholls(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
my brother how can I make women give me moni for giving them attention?
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Shitty post,

Okay, tell me
How to get money without stress?

MotherfuckingPussyNigga

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by lomprico(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Hahaha this really got me, And most of the Idiots SIMPS will be shouting and claiming they own the world. But thank God and It's a blessings I don't fall In that category of Men.....

story! lol
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Come down from your high horse dude, I'm a lady, your post is about ladies so what's the abnormal thing about opening the thread.

Believe me the way you lot study research,devise methods /techniques and write articles on sex the way sensible men of other nations would do important discoveries, innovations and ideas is very annoying! Them use sex swear for you Nigerian Men?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:

My Brother why you dey worry yourself you don already Tell us wetin be for the bolded.
Goodmarlian:
I don't know how to make women fall for you but getting sex from women is not as hard as you think if only you know how to talk you way through .you see, women are pretenders they love sex just like you but they want you to first crack their code first.the main reason women love bad boys is because bad boys know women are pretenders so they are able to see through their Pretence and women appreciate this alot most defense women put up are fake .

If you want to get sex,easily from women then stop being that gentle ,caring and over respective man it will get you no where with women .you know why ? Women know exactly what you want from them from the first day you say hi to them so if you try too be too nice thru will find it annoying so learn to treat women the war you treat your fellow guys,when you are with you guys you are always yourself , you are comfortable and don't try to impress.

If you want to Bleep a girl let's say she is your friend, all you have to do is invite her to your house or to a secret place..

Whenever you are together always say things that are sexually related , like how you like her to wear waist bids(Ileke) that you hear it makes her ass bigger.. grin grin , you can tell her she smell really nice that she takes good care of her self and has flat sexy tummy, you can also tell her that no man on earth can resist her sexy curves unless he is impotent ( you can take a little alcohol to ginger you creativity.. cheesy

As she blushes when hearing these things drag her hand and funnily convince her to sit on your laps .. wink or tell her you know she is a a bad twerker funnily convince her to give you a lap dance .. cool behave like you a drunk psycho..
She might give you a little resistance tell her to feel safe with you and not be boring ..

If you successfully convince her to give you lap dance during the process advance from there and do the do.. wink

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:

Infact as hard as It Is to stay celibate, I can be celibate for a whole year and still be fine. Highest Is I will self-service and still be active and productive Carrier Wise. The length at which most Men go and what they do because of that thing between you ladies thighs, Infact I'm already starting to give up on my gender, disgracing and degrading themselves here and there. Babe the matter tire me I swear. Infact I love Sex a lot but I won't throw away my good living, moral and sense just for five minutes enjoyment....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
WORDWORLD used to be sensible during the days of Dimples, Chubie, Shebaby etc

What happened to this dude? Now he gossips too? Pity!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
WORDWORLD used to be sensible during the days of Dimples, Chubie, Shebaby etc

What happened to this dude? Now he gossips too? Pity!

STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE THIS IS ROMANCE SECTION WE DISCUSS PUCCY HERE. GO TO THE POLITICS SECTION.

The designer of this social media platform NARIALAND did put your thoughts in mind, that is why there are sections on this platform .

PERPHAPS YOU AINT AWARE THAT THIS IS ROMANCE SECTION. Once again, here we discuss about puccy grin

That is being sensible and reasonable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Infact as hard as It Is to stay celibate, I can be celibate for a whole year and still be fine. Highest Is I will self-service and still be active and productive Carrier Wise. The length at which most Men go and what they do because of that thing between you ladies thighs, Infact I'm already starting to give up on my gender, disgracing and degrading themselves here and there. Babe the matter tire me I swear. Infact I love Sex a lot but I won't throw away my good living, moral and sense just for five minutes enjoyment....
Sometimes i wonder what part of redpill theories or books these guys read. I believe by now these guys should have realize how trivial sex is and have their focus on self development and self realization.By now these Guys should be moving with class, self respect, value and dignity but No! Its the opposite we see here.
Everything is sex sex sex! Very pathetic! They worship pussy more than the pussy carriers. This isn't nice at all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by fati2001(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
that's why the country is moving backward.

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
WORDWORLD:

STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE THIS IS ROMANCE SECTION WE DISCUSS PUCCY HERE. GO TO THE POLITICS SECTION.

The designer of this social media platform NARIALAND did put your thoughts in mind, that is why there are sections on this platform .

PERPHAPS YOU AINT AWARE THAT THIS IS ROMANCE SECTION. Once again, here we discuss about puccy grin

Please never mind... Ignore the mention! Bye!
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
fati2001:
that's why the country is moving backward.
Very true! Average Nigerian guy has only two things in his brain : Sex and how to make money quick.
They said it's romance section and they are supposed to discuss pussy, please ask them how many relationships they have been able to save here. Aside digging pussy what else do they know about it? Tell them to mention various parts of the well discussed pussy. Do they even know where the hole they Bleep is located? Do they know what it is called? Ask them to name various disease of the pussy they discuss.

All they know is sex cheesy Nonsense people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Sometimes i wonder what part of redpill theories or books these guys read. I believe by now these guys should have realize how trivial sex is and have their focus on self development and self realization.By now these Guys should be moving with class, self respect, value and dignity but No! Its the opposite we see here.
Everything is sex sex sex! Very pathetic! They worship pussy more than the pussy carriers. This isn't nice at all!

NO WONDER VIRGINS ARE NOT HARD TO FIND, THEY ARE ABOUND EVERYWHERE BECAUSE WOMEN FIND SEX DISGUSTING. grin grin grin

We know, only a very few of you can keep your legs crossed so as to earn class, self respect, value and dignity. What a PRETENTIOUS creature called woman.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by fati2001(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Very true! Average Nigerian guy has only two things in his brain : Sex and how to make money quick.
They said it's romance section and they are supposed to discuss pussy, please ask them how many relationships they have been able to save her. Aside digging pussy what else do they know about it? Tell them to mention various parts of the well discussed pussy. Do they even know where the hole they Bleep is located? Do they know what it is called? Ask them to name various disease of the pussy they discuss.

it's a shame.

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
Come down from your high horse dude, I'm a lady, your post is about ladies so what's the abnormal thing about opening the thread.

Believe me the way you lot study research,devise methods /techniques and write articles on sex the way sensible men of other nations would do important discoveries, innovations and ideas is very annoying! Them use sex swear for you Nigerian Men?
See hairy balls claiming sexy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Noted baba ✌
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by austine4real(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
How about to extor money

Cos like this I need money
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Liposure: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Palema007:
They said it's romance section and they are supposed to discuss pussy, please ask them how many relationships they have been able to save here. Aside digging pussy what else do they know about it? Tell them to mention various parts of the well discussed pussy. Do they even know where the hole they Bleep is located? Do they know what it is called? Ask them to name various disease of the pussy they discuss.

you are so restless. you no dey tire. Nonetheless I like your energy
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by fati2001(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
WORDWORLD:

That is being sensible and reasonable.

ROMANCE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FUCKIN AND REST OF THE TRASH YOU GUYS ARE PRACTICING ALL DAY..
THIS IS ROMANCE.
. A SHORT INFORMAL PIECE OF LOVE
. A QUALITY OF MYSTERY EXCITEMENT AND REMOTENESS IN EVERY DAY LIVE...
POWERFUL FORCE THAT MAKES YOU TO BE CONNECTED TO SOMEONE IN A DEEPER WAY.
. IT ALSO A GESTURE (BOTH BIG AND SMALL)
PLS BE SENSIBLE AND REASONABLE AS YOU SAID IN YOUR LAST LINE.... ABEG.
Re: How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
WORDWORLD:

NO WONDER VIRGINS ARE NOT HARD TO FIND, THEY ARE ABOUND EVERYWHERE BECAUSE WOMEN FIND SEX DISGUSTING. angry

We know, only a very few of you can keep your legs crossed so as to earn class, self respect, value and dignity. What a PRETENTIOUS creature called woman.
So you having self respect, class, value and dignity will be determined by others? It is to be earned? Really? So your value and worth depends on others (women)

You see, when i asked you to ignore my first mention, it's not because i'm scared or something, its because i couldn't come to terms with how degenerated You have become. And further responses from you keeps proving that... Please don't be offended if i ignore any mentions from you. Id rather not have to deal with this horrible change... Bye!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor / +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] / What Tribe Will You Never Marry From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.