Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! (5457 Views)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Regex: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2020
TheGenius001:

What if I eventually use it against her and demand for the sex??

Yup. As suspected. The SIMP is talking now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by TheGenius001: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Regex:

Why not face the ladies flocking around you most of the times....

Anyway, those nudes can be gotten on xvideos for free.

Just browse xvideos, download any picture of both a naked white girl and a naked black girl. After that, compare it with the one of the girl you paid money for... Look for the difference and ask yourself why you were paying for what the web gave you for free.

GL

The truth of the matter is that I can get the nudes for free. If I ask her to send me, she will do it Asap. She knows I'm doing well so she takes the opportunity to beg for money. Believe me there is a difference between the nude video of a girl u know and the one you don't.

The reason why I want to face this one is that she is really Hot! and I just wanted to whirl away time the other day. I will still f*** her no doubt.
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by TheGenius001: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Regex:

Yup. As suspected. The SIMP is talking now!

Brother Enough of this Simp of a thing. That I'm doing fine and a girl uses the opportunity in begging me money after sending a nude video doesn't make me a SIMP.

1 Like

Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by TheGenius001: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Regex:

It's either she's stupid or those are not her real nudes...
They are her real nudes.
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Nowadays if a girl tell me she's a Virgin
I'll tell her to follow me to the hospital for proper confirmation
I can't keep showering you with money and another nigarrr is banging your kpekus
But op am sorry to say this you're very stupid, you really disgrace the association of men crew
When you're not those white men that request nude for ordinary gift card cool
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2020
fati2001:
HMMMMM, I COMOT CAP FOR YOU.
Which cap?You get cap
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Bahamas95(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2020
That payment part is what I don't understand.

Why "Prince Charming" go dey pay for nude picture?

Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Junkie1: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MAN CHASES GIRL FOR 7 MONTHS.
MAN PAYS HER BILLS AND EVEN SENDS HER CASH SO SHE CAN BE COMFORTABLE AND VISIT.
MAN SPENDS EXCESS CASH TO IMPRESS GIRL ON FIRST DATE. HE CAN EVEN PAY TO GET ONLY JUST A HUG.
AFTER EXHAUSTING CASH, TIME AND EFFORT, MAN GETS A CHANCE TO OFFLOAD HIS LOAD.

MAN CELEBRATES AFTER THIS LIKE HE HAS WON A TROPHY. HE TURNS AROUND AND CALLS GIRL "CHEAP DUMB FISH BRAIN". WHERE AS, THERE'S NONE ON EARTH DUMBER THAN HIMSELF.
7 MONTHS LMAO
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by InfinityFabric: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
TheGenius001:
...Just imagine! I'm a very handsome guy, ladies flock around most of the time and I usually don't have their time.
Very handsome means nothing haha. And the ones flocking around you are low quality garbage.

Btw, Simp!
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by InfinityFabric: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MAN CHASES GIRL FOR 7 MONTHS.
MAN PAYS HER BILLS AND EVEN SENDS HER CASH SO SHE CAN BE COMFORTABLE AND VISIT.
MAN SPENDS EXCESS CASH TO IMPRESS GIRL ON FIRST DATE. HE CAN EVEN PAY TO GET ONLY JUST A HUG.
AFTER EXHAUSTING CASH, TIME AND EFFORT, MAN GETS A CHANCE TO OFFLOAD HIS LOAD.

MAN CELEBRATES AFTER THIS LIKE HE HAS WON A TROPHY. HE TURNS AROUND AND CALLS GIRL "CHEAP DUMB FISH BRAIN". WHERE AS, THERE'S NONE ON EARTH DUMBER THAN HIMSELF.
Stop it Patrick! You're hurting him!
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Regex: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheGenius001:

Brother Enough of this Simp of a thing. That I'm doing fine and a girl uses the opportunity in begging me money after sending a nude video doesn't make me a SIMP.

Actually it doesn't. What makes you a simp is you wanting to blackmail her into having sex with you.
TheGenius001:

What if I eventually use it against her and demand for the sex??
Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Regex: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheGenius001:

The truth of the matter is that I can get the nudes for free. If I ask her to send me, she will do it Asap. She knows I'm doing well so she takes the opportunity to beg for money. Believe me there is a difference between the nude video of a girl u know and the one you don't.

The reason why I want to face this one is that she is really Hot! and I just wanted to whirl away time the other day. I will still f*** her no doubt.

Then cherry on and stop whining here on NL.

1 Like

Re: She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
They are saving this one, he still going about to justify his action............

NB..... Next page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Too Paa Gbogbo Arun Ara Patapata / Overcoming Delay In Marriage / Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.