Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? (5490 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Wokeyim(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
Clean suit,  very loving, cool frame,very caring, polished English, very handsome, very brilliant. Almost all you want in a man, but you can't stand the smell that oozes embarassed  from his mouth whenever he opens it. Canyou date him?  embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by nana(f): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
Ah! This question is somehow cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
hehehe, yes, but i will tell him about the stench, cannot have my lips burning to a crisp when we gets to liplocking due to the ghastly odour, also my nose was not created to protect itself from such eye watering smells, you feel me  cool
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Wokeyim(f): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehe, yes, but i will tell him about the stench, cannot have my lips burning to a crisp when we gets to liplocking due to the ghastly odour, you feel me cool

Sometimes, mouth ordour is innate and just wouldn't go no matter what u do.

@ Post
Imagine introducing ur guy to ur friends and he opens his mouth to say hello and, the rest is history

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
Wokeyim:

Sometimes, mouth ordour is innate and just wouldn't go no matter what u do.

Through Christ, all things are possible, have you heard the term 'dogs are a man's best friend'? it's a lie jo, all about the mints cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Gamine(f): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
This is EXTREMELY IMPOSSIBLE!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Lilybaby1: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
i cant do such a thing, it is irritating.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Wokeyim(f): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
Gamine:

This is EXTREMELY IMPOSSIBLE!!

EXACTLY! Some even ooze of body and mouth ordour at the same time. Doublé palaver cry  cry  cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Gamine(f): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

the thought makes me get goosebumps

eeeew!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
Body odour too? nah, that is double strike, no way jare, one is enough, anyway sha, if we try and try and do not succeed on dealing with the atomic stench of the mouth, well, i no know wetin i go do
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by beauteous(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
He jst have to find a solu to d odour
cuzz i cant stand holdin ma breath wen we're close. . .

infact,d odur is alreadi a turn off. . .
nu'n more dan "hi"can xist btw us undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Gamine(f): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2008
i mean, ud have to get really CLOSE, . . . . . shocked

No way

AAw, more goosebumps sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
not only the mouth odour, have you seen the white stuff at the corner of some people's mouth, like milk shioooor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Gamine(f): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
eeeeeeeeeeeeew embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by nana(f): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
Chai! I can't o.
I remember being at my school's library one day. Some dude came to sit by my side,he started a conversation. Immediately he opened his mouth,i smelt this very strong odour that can be likened to a situation where metal is being put into fire. Chai,when i couldnt take it no more,i had to lie to the guy that i was having lectures.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
and crust in the eyes, when waking up from sleep, instead of wiping it away during bath, they will march outside with the crust hanging on for dear life onto di eye lids  cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by nana(f): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
ibkaye:

not only the mouth odour, have you seen the white stuff at the corner of some people's mouth, like milk shioooor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lawd! U didnt have to go there now.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
Wokeyim:

Clean suit, very loving, cool frame,very caring, polished English, very handsome, very brilliant. Almost all you want in a man, but you can't stand the smell that oozes embarassed from his mouth whenever he opens it. Canyou date him? embarassed
if I really love he than yes I mean it is not some sort of uncureable disease, there are solution example mouthwash and the person can than brush and I mean really brush three time a day. floss their teeth daily and see a dentist weekly
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by SENATORJD(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
body odour i cant stand not to talk of mouth odour??
i fit vomit, imajin make she say i want to kiss u?
yepaaaaa
essssscusseeee me all i wan run go toilet grin
runs out and goes to throw up

@nana kai u no good oo, see as u dismiss the guy. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by nana(f): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
SENATOR JD:

body odour i can't stand not to talk of mouth odour??
i fit vomit, imajin make she say i want to kiss u?
yepaaaaa
essssscusseeee me all i wan run go toilet grin
runs out and goes to throw up

@nana kai u no good oo, see as u dismiss the guy. grin cheesy
lol,i had no choice. The odour was really getting to me
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by tunes2k10(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
there is something fundamentally wrong, while sha they've always say that you can't get a perfect queen or king, you have to make one 4 yourself.
so i suggest you buy he "tooth brush and paste" cool cool cool {tell him not to take it personal}
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by pinkflava7: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2008
MOUTH ODOUR!!!! Damn!
I dont pray to be found with such a situation but the truth is the mouth odur will kill al those nice features he has, 'd rather switch the mouth odour with sthg else. Though we more considerate and concerned with different things, i cant but someone else cld handle it by getting him a good mouth wash and all of that would help, Goodluck @ Poster
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by nikekenny(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2008
ladies ladies hello hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

some of u thats posting here i mean ladies do have mouth ordour,

BUT I HEARD THAT LOVE COVERETH ALL THING! SHEY?

if u love him, why can't u look for a solution to his problem?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Wokeyim(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ Advocators of solutions to mouth ordour
The guy didn't know that he's got the ordours before he approached u? He must have tried all those solutions before but they didn't work now. What makes u think its the brushing and dentisiting that'll help? What if he no gree do sef? Some guys have ego oh.  cool

pinkflava7:

Goodluck @ Poster

I didn't say I am about to date one, only want to get people's opinions on the issue because its no-go-area for me.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Busta(f): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
@topic,

Hell to da NO!!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
Busta:

@topic,
Hell to da NO!!

Why?
I thunk Love is Blind!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by SENATORJD(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hannibal:

Why?
but can smell grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by beauteous(f): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2008
SENATOR JD:

but can smell grin
LOL!!!
got no eyes bhut nose cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by SENATORJD(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2008
beauteous:

LOL!!!
got no eyes bhut nose cheesy
and legs to take off wink
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by beauteous(f): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
cheesy cheesy. . .
sure!!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by zeal500: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
if you love him then you will do anything for me. Help him go beyond this and correct this because this can be checked.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by rubi(f): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hannibal:

Why?

After a while love will see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8ft 3in World's Tallest Man Marries 5ft 8in Woman! / She's 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Go On? / You are shameless; guy blast girl for showing Pvssy Online(vaseline Crew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.