Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (65277 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by SIRTee15: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Stand up to China when China is a business partner?
Migrants have overrun Europe? In your head?

Which business partner...
China's eating their lunch, supper n breakfast join..
China has completely decimated the once vibrant manufacturing capability in western country...never to recover.
China is run n controlled by no nonsense alpha men. The weaklings in europe dare not stand up to them.

Watch this video and see how Chinese alpha male tongue-lashed a Canadian citizen while the canadian wimp counterpart looked on and did nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qikBsQ1h4S8

As per naija...
Nigeria is divided along tribal, religious and ethnic line. The principle of manosphere do not even apply here. Africans are too ignorant and dumb to organise themselves within any spectrum of whatever principle. That is the problem with Nigeria and not any alpha or beta male.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by shaybebaby(f): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Xisnin:

grin grin
It has everything to do with it.

Only those who can think objectively can contribute to scientific and human advancement.
An "alpha" trolling random women on the internet can hardly be said to be smart.

BTW, dumb men are overwhelmingly alphas, having nothing else to be proud of, they seek to dominate their women to show they are superior.
Give me a random white man and I only need to know its education and IQ to tell you whether he is more likely to claim "alpha" or not.
Give me a group and I will look like a seer.

If you check any shady sites with "white alphas" and anti-women rhetorics, you will find those men as being essentially dumb and unenlightened.
They are usually in the bottom of the ladder and angry at women or other men who are better.
They see themselves as superior because they supposedly have exposed women's secret and are ready to teach them a lesson.

Not all of the "alphas" are dumb though, those sitting at the top exploiting "alpha" rage are smart business people conning money out of angry dumb men.

Of course, these alphas are good at sharing memes or name-calling but nothing else.
They can't type a paragraph without labeling their opponents.

They often talk about "men" as if a man living in trailer parks or his mom basement is the same as a functional and reasonable one in the society.

Yes.
The dumb ones, the group which self-described "alphas" belong, often feel proud for belonging to a working state and I don't begrudge them.

After all, if most people have always voted and supported the dumbest as leaders, the society would have remained stagnant. But the ones who contribute the least are usually at the forefront of claiming superiority and attempting to destroy what they don't understand.

Who do you think make laws in the west?
The dumb guys who can't reason to save their own life?

It is actually the "pussified" men who can analyze complex issues and make decisions based on what is best for the society in the long run.

*drops mic*

...thought I'd add that in for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
SIRTee15:

Which business partner...
China's eating their lunch, supper n breakfast join..
China has completely decimated the once vibrant manufacturing capability in western country...never to recover.
China is run n controlled by no nonsense alpha men. The weaklings in europe dare not stand up to them.

Watch this video and see how Chinese alpha male tongue-lashed a Canadian citizen while the canadian wimp counterpart looked on and did nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qikBsQ1h4S8

As per naija...
Nigeria is divided along tribal, religious and ethnic line. The principle of manosphere do not even apply here. Africans are too ignorant and dumb to organise themselves within any spectrum of whatever principle. That is the problem with Nigeria and not any alpha or beta male.

Oh boy ...
All Europe needs to do is stop buying products made in China and China's economy goes into recession. Last I checked American and European companies choose to manufacture there because of cheap labor so parts of China's economy depend on them for employment.

If being rude as a reaction to questions about human rights is prove to you that China is great, then you are not capable of intellectual discourse.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
There's a lot of misconceptions out there about alpha males. A lot of confusion that really sometimes you wonder who is promoting these things. Example, there's this misconception that sleeping with loads of women makes you an alpha male or is a quality of an Alpha. It's not true. Sleeping with loads of women doesn't make you an Alpha, is makes you a womanizer. And there's a huge difference between the 2. An Alpha is not an Alpha for the "act" of sleeping with a woman, it is the "way" he does it that sets him apart. He doesn't lick shoes and kiss ass like the other guy before he gets laid etc! So it is about the method or MO he functions with, the characteristics of his behavior to get the result, and not the result itself that identifies an Alpha or Beta. Any man can sleep with thousands of ladies. You see some relationships, and the lady is in control, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you the man in their life is not an Alpha, because a woman being in charge of a relationship or taking the leadership role and being the compass that determines where the relationship is going and how it is going is not an Alpha setup. The programming is just wired different. An Alpha believes a woman is made for him, but a Beta thinks he was made for woman. So Betas will typically function from the perspective of trying to please women, that's all they are about in a relationship. But Alphas will typically function from the perspective of a woman has to please me and he functions in that way. Being an Alpha is not synonymous to being irresponsible. That's another misconception. But sadly, yes, there are a sub-grouping of alphas that are rebellious alphas, they sometimes deviate from what is the typical norm, because most of them in this category had a dysfunctional upbringing because they were not raised right in terms of either their Alpha fathers were absent and they were raised by Beta single mothers alone or raised by a home with a Beta father + alpha / beta mother. So in this regard, you can say something like, some Alphas are womanizers, but not all womanizers are Alphas. Because womanizing is not a typical trait of an Alpha contrary to that false perception in the public domain of recent. Same thing about this red pillers-ism. Not all alpha males are red pillers and not all red pillers are alpha males. An Alpha may or may not be woke about certain realities depending on his extent of exposure or awareness to the current or prevailing dynamics of society. But no matter how, Alphas won't bend the knee for the female kind, it won't happen, red pill or not, then, now and forever. He doesn't need a red pill to know his position. The red pill is not about making you an Alpha, the red pill is about keeping you woke to present day realities to retain a competitive advantage and not function in life outrightly from a position of weakness. So the red pill won't make you Alpha if you're not Alpha, but the red pill will make you woke enough to function like an Alpha if you're not. The red pill as per relationship will help a Beta guy know that kissing ass is not the right way to win affection, playing the simp with a woman will only end up making her treat him like a doormat to walk over anytime she likes and no woman respects a man that she can control like a toy. But an Alpha doesn't need a red pill for this, it is already natural to him. So d**k measuring conflicts you're seeing really isn't an Alpha thing. It's actually woke guys expressing displeasure at being shortchanged in the game too long cuz they didn't know wassup, but now they know wassup and that's their own way of saying and letting the world (women folk) know it ain't gonna be business as usual around here, where they are mentally enslaved to the whims to women through emotional control. The red pillers are the guys that don't think with their 3rd leg anymore and have gotten a grip and control of their emotions, so the flawed relationship system that has been designed to keep men as Betas can't cheat then anymore. So a Beta can be woke, a woke Beta is a red pillers. A woke Alpha is a red piller. The red pill is about being woke, about enlightenment itself, and not a fundamental characterization of a male composition or make up. When I say d**k measuring contest among Alphas, I mean for example like when the USA builds a Titan missile and then the Russians say, Hell Naw, and build the Satan missile and the cycle never ends. That kind of d**k measuring contest is typical Alphas trademark. And these things give rise to dangerous conflicts sometimes, so ultracompetitiveness among Alphas can be a major downside of Alpha mannerism. I don't mean to be rude but the truth is, not true Alpha views a woman as competition, we don't. An Alpha will just straight put you in your place if you pass your boundary. There's nothing to compete with you about.

Do me a favor and make use of paragraphs. I didn't get beyond the first five lines because my eyes started to hurt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:
yes man. That is why the Red Pill will always trend because news headlines prove the concepts time and time again.

IN SUMMARY, THE BLAME IS ON GUYS WHO CHOOSE TO TREAT WOMEN LIKE A QUEEN. GIVING THEM A LIFE STYLE THEY WORK NOT FOR grin

I HAVE SAID IT MANY TIMES, THE ONLY WAY A MAN CAN BE HAPPY AND FREE IN A RELATIONSHIP IS BY BEING AS HEARTLESS AND AS SELFISH AS CAN BE. BY DOING OTHERWISE YOU HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME.

'FOOLISHMEN' TAKE THE REDPILL AND BECOME WISE AND FREE
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Do me a favor and make use of paragraphs. I didn't get beyond the first five lines because my eyes started to hurt.
my fingers hurt more than your eyes from typing all that. And if I can "survive" through the pain, so can you. Small pain u dey complain. Later dem go dey shout "strong black woman". Abeg man up jorrr an grow some balls in your eyes. Am not editing any tin.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
my fingers hurt more than your eyes from typing all that. And if I can "survive" through the pain, so can you. Small pain u dey complain. Later dem go dey shout "strong black woman". Abeg man up jorrr an grow some balls in your eyes. Am not editing any tin.

If you are not editing it, I am not reading it. tongue

I read the first five lines and the last five lines. Everything in the middle becomes blurry. I wasn't born to suffer on NL. grin

About your view on why the US and Russia compete, there are many different theories about the dynamics in international relations. It's not always about d**k measuring, sometimes it is fear driven but I agree that too much testosterone can be explosive. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by MrStan11(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:
yes man. That is why the Red Pill will always trend because news headlines prove the concepts time and time again.
Ubunja hope you re following this Bbn5.
You need to analyse ozo the simp.
When you post miseducation, some nonentities think its not useful.
Ozo the simp is disgracing his generation on national Tv

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by vivavik(f): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

The issue is that during their long r/ship he changed her life and brought her into a certain luxuriuos lifestyle (this man is obviously a millionaire).. now, in the eyes of the law, they were common law husband and wife thus she can now demand to keep living the lifestyle she was made accustomed to by her (common law) husband.

If/when another man comes into her life and can afford to put her in such luxurious lifestyle, then ex can have the spousal support revoked or lowered.

Didn't you just read how Dr Dre estranged wife is now demanding $2M monthly support so she can continue living the lifestyle she is accustomed to, until their divorce is finalized?! The woman is even demanding money for charitable donation, so that she can continue living the lifestyle her husband made her accustomed to. That's the law. You can't expect a woman (mother of your kids) who was accustomed to flying helicopter to suddenly ride keke na?
I'm wondering why you keep stating points objectively without bias as against the women, most men in naija will argue and not agree to these points you've made.

Sure a man is behind this monikers?

4 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Carlyboi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

So it is the man's fault that he spent on her during the relationship?

This does not make an iota of sense considering same woman REFUSED to marry him seven times.

People get 'spousal support' on the assumption that they 'supported' the rich spouse by domestic chores, emotional support, childcare, mental support etc.

What support would this woman say she provided? They did not even live together or have a kid together. undecided

This law/ruling is against everything good and decent.

When white men are ready, they will stand up and fight.

Edited:

I responded before you added the Dr. Dre's part.

So these wives and husbands who request for spousal support to live the lives they were accustomed to pre-divorce, do they still intent to provide the 'support' they supposedly provided post-divorce?

Using Dr. Dre as an example, does the wife intend to still care for the house, warm his bed, care for the kids, provide financial advice etc.?

If no, on what basis does she still want to live the life she was accustomed to living while doing the above?

There was no where it was written in the story that the man proposed seven times and the woman refused seven times.....

I have got my reservations with the ruling and this pArticular Canadian law to I think it needs a review and Canadian men have to fight for it,but as of now the law is the law...so if you don’t wanna get cooked don’t get too close to the kitchen and I also think the years they relationship lasted played a huge role in awarding the settlement in favor of the Ms Climans asides him spoiling her and making her accustomed to a particular lifestyle as posited.The juror(s)must have come to the conclusion that it was a real and serious relationship and that the woman was hugely committed to the relationship and to Mr latner,that’s why I hardly as misgivings when men ask for spousal or child support after separation or divorce from their Exes.Kendu Isaacs,Kevin Federline,Simon Konecki and Jennifer Hudson’s ex I can’t remember his name now comes to mind!i believe what’s sauce for the goose is defo sauce for the gander lol!
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Liposure: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Take the redpillers serious to your own detriment. Na only online dem sabi make mouth. Last last it is still the same Nigerian women they will end up marrying cheesy
this your mouth ern
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by SIRTee15: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Oh boy ...
All Europe needs to do is stop buying products made in China and China's economy goes into recession. Last I checked American and European companies choose to manufacture there because of cheap labor so parts of China's economy depend on them for employment.

If being rude as a reaction to questions about human rights is prove to you that China is great, then you are not capable of intellectual discourse.

Don't be rude ok...no need for insult. That's not a trait seen among beta simps.
Even the canadian foreign minister didn't insult the Chinese man- He politely accepted the rebuke.
Learn to practice what u preach, otherwise u become a hypocrite- a trait common among so called African feministas.
I repeat, unless the white race retrace it's step n allow alpha men to take control. They are good as gone.

The world don't understand courtesy or respect. What rule the world is fear n control.
People fear those who use power ruthlessly for their own ambition, leaders who push their own agenda without caring whose ox is gored.
The white race became a superpower by using above principles n not some human right nonsense. Even the religion they sold to u guys was to conquer africans mentally n destroy their belief system.
That's what alpha manosphere is all about n that's what we preach. Dominate, control n be firm.

As per the China-europe trade transaction, u obviously havr no clue what u talking about. I'll advise u visit nairaland foreign section more often n learn.
Until then, stick to feminist propaganda n family issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

If you are not editing it, I am not reading it. tongue

I read the first five lines and the last five lines. Everything in the middle becomes blurry. I wasn't born to suffer on NL. grin

About your view on why the US and Russia compete, there are many different theories about the dynamics in international relations. It's not always about d**k measuring, sometimes it is fear driven but I agree that too much testosterone can be explosive. grin
You weren't born to suffer? Wawu grin! Well, I wasn't born to please you either. In short, pissing you off is my natural hobby grin. I really want to bring out the strong black woman in you, so no paragraph for you in this one too tongue. Anyways, per USA / Russia, it's not really fear per say, it's more of the will to dominate and to resist domination or the fear of being dominated. That is to say, if we are to view countries as people, USA and Russia etc attitudinal display are typical characteristics of woke Alpha males or red pill Alphas. They are are exposed or aware of current dynamics of powerful nation building of peace through strength. So they maintain peace for themselves by making the biggest weapons of war to serve as a deterrent to any hostile to not make the mistake of messing around with the peace of their territory and interests. You know like, another basic attribute contributing to this is that a typical Alpha is security conscious. He is the guy that wakes up at 2 am just to do a routine check around the house to ensure things are the way they supposed to be, no breach, no intrusion. Even if he's a billionaire with a military barracks inside his house, he will still be actively involved and following up on things, because that's his natural attitude. He is a very territorial creature by nature and likes to protect and defend his space. But there is still a critical difference Alpha and the red pill Alphas. For example, his generator was on at night, suddenly it goes off around 1 am by itself, despite that there's enough fuel to carry it till morning. A regular Alpha male will stand up and make effort to check like wassup. But a woke Alpha or red pill Alpha will not just stand up to check, he will deploy a protective mechanism as he wants to go out, because he is woke to the fact that current strategy being used by thieves is to tamper with people's generators and turn it off, in order to lure people out to come and check it, then they strike and attack. So the woke Alpha goes out with the mindset of danger could be lurking in the dark and arms or prepares himself before going out and stays sharp, but the regular Alpha will fall into that trap because he ain't woke. So the red pill is always an advantage for everybody that takes it. The red pill ain't just about relationships alone, it's a general concept. The blue pillers are those who prefer to live in a bubble than face reality. The red pill Alpha is the ultimate Alpha. He is the Alpha that won't go extinct because of his personal stupidity or ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Carlyboi:

There was no where it was written in the story that the man proposed seven times and the woman refused seven times.....

I have got my reservations with the ruling and this pArticular Canadian law to I think it needs a review and Canadian men have to fight for it,but as of now the law is the law...so if you don’t wanna get cooked don’t get too close to the kitchen and I also think the years they relationship lasted played a huge role in awarding the settlement in favor of the Ms Climans asides him spoiling her and making her accustomed to a particular lifestyle as posited.The juror(s)must have come to the conclusion that it was a real and serious relationship and that the woman was hugely committed to the relationship and to Mr latner,that’s why I hardly as misgivings when men ask for spousal or child support after separation or divorce from their Exes.Kendu Isaacs,Kevin Federline,Simon Konecki and Jennifer Hudson’s ex I can’t remember his name now comes to mind!i believe what’s sauce for the goose is defo sauce for the gander lol!

Somewhere in the story says dude proposed seven times.

As they like it jare.

Like it has been established on this thread, know the rules of engagement and play to win.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I'll keep my ring in my pocket until I meet someone who thinks like you. Gigigba. Thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
charlsecy:
Did you miss the part that says, "Latner proposed several times and Climans accepted."
However, she did not sign the contracts

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See forget the men fighting the useless law, am happy for them after all they are the one who created the law.
Or are u telling me it's only women who enacted the law??

See let be radical with this thought, if women are enjoying the law now they should not forget that they have male siblings and of course A MALE CHILD who will also share from the cake grin

So live them to it and let dem face the muzik demselves grin

In this life if all u know is self-centredness, creating a demon den don't forget the demon Wil one day directly or indirectly torture u.
More reason am lafin at buhary and his cohorts for the unnecessary law they are making thinking the Wil be in power for life..lol

Buena boy... The demon u made...

@Bold:

What goes around comes around.

Localized is: Life is turn by turn PLC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by OlawaleBammie: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold:
What goes around comes around.
Localized is: Life is turn by turn PLC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA
Abi?? koju bayen lo.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, it may never get to that.

The idea of common-law partnerships/marriages would usually make sense when you consider these criteria that should be met:
– Having child(ren) together
– Living together/shared accommodation continuously, not intermittently.
– Shared ownership of property
– Shared bills/addresses on IDs

If the two persons in the OP had all of this, the court judgment would honestly make more sense to anyone considering that they had built a life together but simply did not take marital vows – spousal support here would be very understandable.

But what happened between those two was nothing more than boyfriend and girlfriend matter, none of the usual criteria for CLM were met.
So is that judge not mad like this... grin

Let's wait and see.

Remember in this case, there is no grounds for common law marriage.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Blackmiserable(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

You are welcome.

Haha, you are what I would call Beal Cipher. Your Okó is fortunate. He doesn't know what he has going for him. So many many nahim full ground these days.

Anyways, regards to your Oga and the chindren.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

He didn't spend on her, he changed her life entirely, thus because they were common law husband and wife, she can now claim to be accustomed to such lifestyle, and desire to continue living like that. If the man was broke and she was the only one working and taking care of the dude, then the man could sue and ask for the exact same spousal support.

The marriage refusal is irrelevant since the man kept being with her this whole time, and whether they are married or not, the law is the same.

Not at all....even if the woman did absolutely NOTHING, she is still entitled to spousal support in order to continue living the lifestyle she has been made accustomed to by this man. You are confusing spousal support with a settlement to get half of what a husband made during marriage. Different ball game. She doesn't want half of what he made during their union, she just wants to be able to continue living the lifestyle she is accustomed to (thanks to this man)

I think it is fair as everyone knows the law... And any fool who thinks it is ok to have a lazy spouse at home while using money to put them in a certain lifestyle, while that spouse does absolutely nothing, shouldn't/cannot drop them at the snap of their fingers. Stay in your lane instead of trying to change desperate people's lives

Simple common sense would fix such issue....have your woman WORK, Have her contribute to whatever lifestyle you guys are into, have her PAY for such lifestyle, if you are rich and bring some poor woman to your life then within 6 months you have to make a life decision: keep her around and possibly have to pay her spousal support OR get rid of her (or have no paper trail that would link your life to hers)

Having read your other posts on this thread, I understand your perspective.

Learn the rules of engagement for romantic relationships and play the game to win. cool
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Abi?? koju bayen lo.

Oro ife bi adanwo ni shocked
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by OlawaleBammie: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Oro ife bi adanwo ni shocked
yeeni Ife aye ojoun.
eise Ife aye odeoni grin
And if I may ask, tani Ife nda laamu ninu awon mejeeji??
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

yeeni Ife aye ojoun.

eise Ife aye odeoni grin

And if I may ask, tani Ife nda laamu ninu awon mejeeji??

Oko ni of course!

Bilisi gidi lo wo.

Iyawo lo, osi padanu oro.

Aye le cheesy
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Carlyboi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Carlyboi

Oh, she accepted the proposal several times, she refused to sign the contracts.

That’s the article said that he proposed and she accepted lol
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Carlyboi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Somewhere in the story says dude proposed seven times.

As they like it jare.

Like it has been established on this thread, know the rules of engagement and play to win.

For real tho!whatever rocks their boat lol!

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Carlyboi:

That’s the article said that he proposed and she accepted lol

His village people won.

Considering there is no caveat that he stops paying if the woman enters another relationship. grin

Bros 0 - Village People 1

Let him wait for next round.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by OlawaleBammie: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Oko ni of course!

Bilisi gidi lo wo.

Iyawo lo, osi padanu oro.

Aye le cheesy

Aye Lon bayen ja.

Truly love was intoxicating him, if not he should have seen the writing on the wall from the onset. well, his own palava.

Anyways, I respect Ur submissions on the issue, seems like there are only 13 of u in Africa grin
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Aye Lon bayen ja.

Truly love was intoxicating him, if not he should have seen the writing on the wall from the onset. well, his own palava.

Anyways, I respect Ur submissions on the issue, seems like there are only 13 of u in Africa grin

cheesy
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:
Having read your other posts on this thread, I understand your perspective.

Learn the rules of engagement for romantic relationships and play the game to win. cool

Exactly!!!! Any person with some little wealth and common sense (whether in love or not), must think of when that love/Union will be over, in order to protect their wealth (because we all know that one day or another, love go sour). The law is there from the get go, it's your job to make sure you protect your wealth at all times.

I know "someone" in Brazil who was changing his gfs every 6 months, regardless of how much he loved them, simply because he knew that staying with them more than 6 months would put his wealth in danger of being part of some love settlement, if ever these women sued him. It's called protecting your wealth.....and unless you put your wealth under some hidden corporation that can't be traced back to you, then that's what most men with money must do.

So far, 50cent and OJ Simpson are the only famous people that have been able to succeed doing that. That's why they were sued and these people are still waiting for their money, even though both are rich.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Carlyboi

Oh, she accepted the proposal several times, she refused to sign the contracts.

I can already picture the dude bringing marriage contract for her to sign before marriage (aka prenup) and she refusing to get married with a prenup..... How much more proof does a man need to confirm that the woman wanted some of his wealth?!?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.