Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (65032 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by angelfallz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Joystark:

But why would you even date a person that long, then break up? This one was 14years o.
In that time, she must have been doing all the wifely duties.

Wifely duties like?
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by kushme: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yeah, absolutely, after war comes peace. And the Alphas went with the wars and left the peace for the Betas. Now the world is a mess again. Who will Mother Nature use to fix it. Alphas of course. Out of the conflicts, economic distress, global "fire" going on now that the Betas have created, new Alphas are rising up from the ashes to conquer and dominate again. And while the Betas are teaching their sons how to pick flowers for women, how to please women and how to make women the center of their existence, the surviving Alphas in our midst are teaching their sons how to be a real man, how to embrace their masculinity and how to dominate. And Nature has been so kind too, and quietly helping to restore the balance and order of Life. See many of those Betas, check them well, they are giving birth to plenty girls, because even evolution supports male Alpha mannerism, and Nature is subtly helping to reduce the population of boys being raised by Betas to become Betas. Even the girls being raised by Betas are usually a bundle of problems. Because they weren't taught right. They weren't taught the proper way to relate with a man. They don't know who a man is. They think a man is another toy Daddy bought for them that they can dress up as a Barbie and put lipstick on his mouth. Then when they meet a real man, confusion starts because all their lives they have been used to bossing men around, because their Beta male daddy allows her to boss him around kind of with the excessive pampering, and she sees how mommy is always bossing the Beta male daddy around, and she sees how the Beta male daddy always has to manuever and manipulate and negotiate to get his way and even compensate with gifts and bribes. So she is used to that system and thinks that's how you deal with a man. But when she finally meets a real man with a masculine mentality, all that bubble she has been living in bursts and then it's always one confrontation to another cuz she just can't stand to live in a world where she can't control the man. It's a new experience for her grin. Imagine, a world where a man has to pay a woman (not child support) support as a spouse despite never being married and never cohabitating and only had a relationship. Even Mother Nature will be abhorred by the systematic male-whimps manufacturing system going on in this world, and being shoved down the society's throat by Governments run by Betas.

A beta bux relative of mine has three little princesses(daughters).. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Parisian: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
You've said it all.
Jaqenhghar:
Thays why I laugh when I hear Niggerian men complain about Niggerian women that niggerian girls are hoes and gold diggers. They say they prefer oyinbo. Oyinbo women are caring ... bla bla bla. Una see the story of Emmanuel Eboue then come see this one with many others yet you still parrotting horseshit. O boy stick with naija girls O. Its only in naija you can get a girl pregnant, dissappear for over 30 years, escape responsibility and come back whe you are old to claim the child and society will forgive you

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
BigBashiru:

That alpha thing has caused so much problems in guys..... guys doing all sorts to be seen as being "alphas"

Yes and it is absolutely detrimental to mental health and human relations between boys and boys and between boys and girls. Unlike animals we have a complex system to use in interactions which is called language so we can negotiate and compromise and cooperate without subjugating others with physical force and exaggerated dominance which will eventually lead to destruction.

And no man can ever be alpha all the time. The captain and best player in a football team will find himself lacking in other social contexts such as for example the work place because he will have to respond to someone above him, maybe even a woman. The nerdy shy boy who likes to observe the stars and solve mathematical equations could be the one to solve another of the world's mysteries and win the Nobel Prize and a girl could love him just like that because not every girl likes aggressive over the top approach in the name of 'I must prove that I am a man' (especially to myself). A Stephen Hawking who lost the control of many of his bodily functions continued researching black holes, left a legacy and despite the way he looked (not what is considered attractive and alpha) had a loving wife who stayed with him till the end despite the fact that he was diagnosed very early into the marriage.

The alpha beta binary is nonsense and a destructive force that boys and even men will suffer from more than ladies.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ENG0701: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
chiedonedoor:
Reason to avoid immoral life.astain from all appearance of evil.
2 Timothy 2:22 KJV
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Christ is coming soon. Repent

Sorry, this affect Christian's too. I know someone personally, a pastor in a church in US who was divorced by his wife, lost the house to her and was sacked by the church because a pastor can't be a divorcee. Took him awhile to get back on his feet
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by angelfallz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Of course. Did I imply otherwise? grin If a document was discovered to fraudulent or didn't meet certain legal requirements, it can be nullified.

I never said if the woman says so. What does this even mean? All a woman needs to do is claim she was made to sign the prenup under duress. She can also claim she wasn't in the right state of mind or she was drugged. cheesy cheesy Her claims are believed without requirement of evidence. Worse is when the judge is a feminist who will think the wife is always truthful and give her a very favourable settlement than neccesary. grin The judge can also decide the prenup is "lopsided" for no reason, especially when children are involved.

Lol. You are trying to play some game here. If you really know how the system works, I am sure you do but won't tell the truth, you would have admitted that the woman's legal fees are to be covered by the man under the law. The man is not only paying his legal fees, but he is covering his wife's legal fees as well.

I have said before that women do pay alimony and child support. In fact the richer partner suffers these laws. I don't talk more about women because most of them are aware of these laws, they even discuss it with their fellow women and fortify themselves on how to fleece men in every possible way; divorces are usually planned by women from the first date. Secondly, most women marry men that earn higher or just as them. Men are usually the breadwinners and such is usually demanded of them. Rich ones like Oprah Winfrey don't get married except to a man that earns more or just as her.

Also, there are many privileges in the divorce courts that women enjoy that men don't. Men who earn less can't be believed without requirement of evidence when they file a domestic violence charge against their wives just to take the kids. In divorce courts, and other courts, men are presumed to the perpetrators of sexual and physical violence, women are presumed victims thanks to the Duluth Model under which courts operates. Many at times, except in exceedingly rare cases, if a woman, usually the average Jane, refuses to pay the child support ordered by court, nothing happens. A man will always go to jail if he refuses pay no matter how little.

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is funny. They are simps who don't know any better. They are so hooked on the happily ever after dream and think women who are different and won't use the court houses against exists abundantly. They believe in the illusion called genuine romantic love, and they think they just need to find these special women. grin grin cheesy Am I lying? wink

Ubunja

Martinez you killed it. Your explanation is well written. I don't think anyone could have written it better.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by VULCAN(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
It was avoided because it was an apple to oranges comparision by a man who loves to be on the right side of all the feminists.

I am a bit disappointed that you fell so cheaply for the sheer illogicality of his post but considering the topic i must understand.

Where you BOTH failed with that useless comparison is that NONE of those women handed over their hard earned millions to a BOYFRIEND.

ALL even shared kids with the ex-spouse.

In Madonna's case Guy Richie spent all that time looking after Madonna and the children and abandoned his career as one of the greatest up and coming movie directors.

As soon as the marriage ended his career bounced back but still he can't ever get those years back.

Unlike the leech in this story who you clearly admire so much. Guy was already a millionaire when he married Madonna

Let me stop here as the ridiculousness of it all is contagious.

pocohantas:

Lol!!! I love the way this post was avoided.

grin grin grin

The kind high-jump over his over his post ehn. Legendary!!! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

How many normal people do you know pay $50k monthly in spousal support...only millionaires/billionaires in Dollars can pay such amount. Your mistake is to believe that the man in question is a nobody. Abeg educate yourself on the Latner family in Canada.

Now the reason why more men pay for spousal support than women is because more men think it's their duty to pay for everything while their wife stays at home doing very little. After children are born, then within 3yrs wifey should be back at work. If you allow your wife to stay home watching telemundo all day, then blame yourself for allowing such lifestyle in your own home.

To the # bolded above,

If the man is just a common man what do you think would have happened grin This is a clear case of GOLD DIGGING under a so called 'common law'. grin It is so straight forward. And in the context of this case, it makes no common sense at all. IT IS BUT GOLD DIGGING.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Parisian: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
LMAO....which women are suffering? Same women who end up getting child support? Same women who typically "own" the children? Lol

More often than not the fathers are left lonely in their old age and rejected by their kids for not being in their lives growing up.

Keep supporting rubbish.
Openbusiness:
Las las na women go suffer am. In the West, their men don't wanna marry again, na baby mama-ism and absentee father-ism dey reign now. At the end of d shakara, their women end up lonely frustrated desperate suicidal and confused, they end up settling for yahoo yahoo boys in Africa and those wans dey use dem catch cruise. For every action, there's an equal opposite reaction, is one of Mother Nature's Laws. In the coming years, the institution of marriage will have finally been destroyed in this world because of one very selfish sex that thinks the world should revolve around her. Dunno y God go change mind sef. He for just leave us men alone for this world. We would have been far better off. We won't even have eaten the forbidden fruit. Nawa oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Duggedised12(f): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
which alpha males go come out come protest for this fuel hike and electricity tarriff increase,cos it seems Nigeria is filled with many alpha males oooo grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
CanadianNaija:

She was so evil yet the man kept her for 14 years, and remained each time after she turned him down?

You think Canadian judges are like your stupid corrupt Nigerian ones that reason with their anus? undecided

If it wasn’t about money... why didn't she marry the man with or without conditions....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Elxandre(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

I am sure the judge must have calculated his networth and future earnings. She gets a payout of ~$6.4milion dollars. For a man that’s worth hundreds of millions of dollars and a family net-worth of over a billion dollars, to him that payout is equivalent to 64 dollars. That’s also probably a tax write off for him. He will be fine, he’s still worth hundreds of millions, in 10 years before her payout is complete he would have made 3x that in income. Meanwhile here, the price of bread has increased cry
You didn't have this info before you made your initial post.

Like it or not though, this is gold digging.

Imagine a court ruling you have to pay 100k to an ex boyfriend monthly after he dumped you, simply because you used to assist him and his kids financially.
E make sense? grin

I'm sure you'd curse him nake..d. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Farki:

I'm sorry but this is completely wrong, this woman is a grown adult of sound mind who is responsible for her actions. If he promises her such and such and she leaves her job that was her own choice and she should live with it.

Why should any man continue to have a chain around his neck because women still want to retain the privileges gained after the relationship even when there is no written contract?

How does this law come into play when someone has multiple "girlfriends" like this one, will they say he is married to all of them when polygamy is illegal in Canada? If I live with my male friend will I now be "married" to him according to this stupid law? angry

That is why it is shoved under a so called 'COMMON LAW' which makes no common sense.

If you have multiple girlfriends, it won't matter if you are a COMMON MAN grin unless you are I mean RICH. grin

It is a clear case of gold digging.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Elxandre:

Imagine a court ruling you have to pay 100k to an ex boyfriend monthly after he dumped you, simply because you used to assist him and his kids financially.
E make sense? grin

grin

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Jullima(f): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Elxandre:

E make sense? grin

I didn’t have to know his exact net-worth to know his income and his net-worth is probably more than 6x that, I didn’t need to know that to make my comment. A rational person knows the money awarded is from the net-worth acquired during the duration of the relationship. A judge will never award money the man/woman does not have or what will leave him/her in penury. The payout is based on a formula, if I am to pay my ex 100k, the court knows my income and net-worth is x times 100K. I also have a choice, if I don’t want to be on the hook for a broke dude, I just don’t date one, period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ddooskie(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Yep it equally happens to rich women who marry "poorer" men...
go ask Halle Berry who pays $16K in child support monthly to her ex French husband;
go ask Mary J Blige paying her ex husband $30K monthly;
ask Madonna who had to pay up to $70M to Guy Ritchie;
ask J- lo who gave her ex $14m spousal settlement;
ask Mel B who had to give her ex $8M spousal settlement;
ask Britney Spears who pays her baby daddy $20K in child support, and the dude now wants more, lol!

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by SIRTee15: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I am enjoying it because with all the alpha males in Nigeria there is still no stable electricity. grin

Point of correction...alpha men are not the ones running this nation.
Pls don't confuse clueless, hypocritical, greedy n selfish idiot.s as alpha men.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Denko2721987(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is one of the most ridiculous things i have heard in a long time

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by earnit3: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
really hmmmmm
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

I didn’t have to know his exact net-worth to know his income and his net-worth is probably more than 6x that, I didn’t need to know that to make my comment. A rational person knows the money awarded is from the net-worth acquired during the duration of the relationship. A judge will never award money the man/woman does not have or what will leave him/her in penury. The payout is based on a formula, if I am to pay my ex 100k, the court knows my income and net-worth is x times 100K. I also have a choice, if I don’t want to be on the hook for a broke dude, I just don’t date one, period.

YOU RATHER DATE A RICH GUY WHO YOU WILL BOTH SHARE A 50-50% PERCENT RESPONSIBILITY. OTHERWISE YOU BE THE BROKE BABE IN SUCH A RELATIONSHIP, HOPING TO GOLD DIG WHEN SH!T HAPPENS grin

pansophist:

From a male perspective, yes. She sets standards she herself do not meet. From a female perspective, it makes sense to her.

When she wants a man taller than her, richer and educated, can make her laugh and God fearing (lol), those are the qualities she deem sufficient to privatise her priceless body. For men, romance is objective, like one plus one equals two. For example (from a male perspective), if you want a rich man, you should be rich too, but not for women. Like I've written countless times, women are a biological prize, and they feel it in their psychology as well, and how they navigate the world with a sense of entitlement and pride.

Your refusal to meet those standards she wants is enough for her to seek out other men that will not hold her to that same standards she has, and that he understands romance from her own frame of view. All these happens subconsciously and even if this dynamics plays in the background, most are consciously not aware of it. Her contribution is NOT material and objective, that's for men. She contributes by showing up, that's how they understand it. Their presence is a present (gift) to you.

She is probably thinking that you should feel lucky for having her, because thousands of thirsty males are out there that are begging her for a relationship, and can replace you in a second. You have an uncontested access to her sacred body and sex, so how dare you expect more? Be grateful for what you have or I'll migrate.

If women do not have double standards, they will have no standards at all.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Parisian:
LMAO....which women are suffering? Same some who end up getting child support? Same women who typically "own" the children? Lol

More often than not the fathers are left lonely in their old age and rejected by their kids for not being in their lives growing up.

Keep supporting rubbish.
they are suffering and emotional miserable and mentally exhausted because the same system they created is what is haunting them. Yes, there are some single parents success stories, but generally it is a disaster that leads to societal dysfunction. Who suffers the most from raising men by themselves being women, without fathers? The women in society because they end up mostly raising men without order in their lives, raising dysfunctional men without proper tutelage and understanding of authority because they didn't have a father around to instill discipline and teach them authority in the home. And these boys go out there with a rebellious mentality and mess all these young girls up in the society. A father is a non-negotiable aspect for child development, to balance all the aspects of this instinctive personality. If Fathers becoming absent in child growth and development becomes a norm in a society, then you have a problem, a big problem. Because most of those boys raised, particularly boys with an instinctive intuitional alpha male orientation. Because he has all that dominant energy in him, he wants to explore, he wants to conquer, but without a Father in his life to properly guide him, he will end up having a rebellious character. He will see his mother's style of authority as weakness to be conquered. Gradually, he will get out of her control. If she's further unfortunate, he will mess her up, like you have some sons who beat their mothers. Check it well, it was mostly because no alpha male Father was around when he was growing up. Because if an Alpha Father was present in his growth and development, he have taught him authority and discipline and order of a family structure. He would have let him understand the family hierarchy and what happens when you misbehave against those with authority above you. So, there's generally always disorder when Fathers are absent and the when the consequences spiralled out of control it is the women that will suffer it most having to deal with a population of rebellious men who have no understanding of authority and order and behave like a roaming pack of banished lions looking for a space in the world to conquer. And it becomes extremely dangerous for society if these rebellious boys are alphas too, because they have all that energy and all that dominant behavior to create serious tussle for power in society. That's why we keep having an endless cycle of criminal gangs, militias, rebels etc, Single parenthood is a center that produces men for the underworld

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by stonecoldcafe: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
kushme:

A beta bux relative of mine has three little princesses(daughters).. grin
you didn't hear it from my mouth sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by SIRTee15: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

The world was a better place when white men were colonizing the world? For you and your ancestors? For the black slaves brought to America? For Native Americans? You do know that it was this time when most European folks lived in poverty? You do know that two world wars followed with millions of casualties and the total destruction of several countries? Or now that alpha Donald is running the US and failing miserably in tackling the issue of COVID? Are you aware of the poverty rates in China and the working conditions?

Please, stop! I am beginning to think that you shouting alpha the loudest are the most sentimental and insecure bunch walking this earth.

White men absolutely n ruthlessly ruled the world when white alpha men were in charge.
I agree all those things u mentioned were fallouts of their domination. But it's what it is....total n complete domination.
Now that wimps, simps n weaklings are now in charge in western country...their glory is gradually fading.
They can't even stand up to China, foreign migrants have overrun europe bringing their own alien culture.
If they do nothing to reverse the self destructive trend, the white race will become a minority in western Europe n USA by 2050....and possibly go into extinction by 2100.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Arsenate(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
VULCAN:
It was avoided because it was an apple to oranges comparision by a man who loves to be on the right side of all the feminists.

I am a bit disappointed that you fell so cheaply for the sheer illogicality of his post but considering the topic i must understand.

Where you BOTH failed with that useless comparison is that NONE of those women handed over their hard earned millions to a BOYFRIEND.

ALL even shared kids with the ex-spouse.

In Madonna's case Guy Richie spent all that time looking after Madonna and the children and abandoned his career as one of the greatest up and coming movie directors.

As soon as the marriage ended his career bounced back but still he can't ever get those years back.

Unlike the leech in this story who you clearly admire so much. Guy was already a millionaire when he married Madonna

Let me stop here as the ridiculousness of it all is contagious.

I'm disappointed that you are disappointed in realising Poco isn't the sharpest tool in the box. grin For some bizarre reason, nairalanders think she's intelligent. Completely Bizarre. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

The problem with the internet is that people live in their bubbles and paint a reality that makes you wonder if they are actually really talking about the place where you live or if you missed too many geography lessons in school. grin

The worst thing is that this lunatic is calling for people to be murdered if they are not behaving like an 'alpha'. He is officially certified.

They can wail on, reality is different and would always be different.

Who among them is going to appeal this case in Canada? That is what I want to know now. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Farki:

With that same logic should we then force women to have sex with us after divorce because we were used to their vaginas?

grin
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by chukemmang(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
I beg the guy should repeal the case and get better lawyers that are not smoking weed. For what? Woman wey I no marry to dey collect 50k dollars monthly, am I mad?

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by BigBashiru: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Yes and it is absolutely detrimental to mental health and human relations between boys and boys and between boys and girls. Unlike animals we have a complex system to use in interactions which is called language so we can negotiate and compromise and cooperate without subjugating others with physical force and exaggerated dominance which will eventually lead to destruction.

And no man can ever be alpha all the time. The captain and best player in a football team will find himself lacking in other social contexts such as for example the work place because he will have to respond to someone above him, maybe even a woman. The nerdy shy boy who likes to observe the stars and solve mathematical equations could be the one to solve another of the world's mysteries and win the Nobel Prize and a girl could love him just like that because not every girl likes aggressive over the top approach in the name of 'I must prove that I am a man' (especially to myself). A Stephen Hawking who lost the control of many of his bodily functions continued researching black holes, left a legacy and despite the way he looked (not what is considered attractive and alpha) had a loving wife who stayed with him till the end despite the fact that he was diagnosed very early into the marriage.

The alpha beta binary is nonsense and a destructive force that boys and even men will suffer from more than ladies.

The Ghana pastor that killed the wife was as a result of a dare between two men - watch the video - after issuing the threat he didn't want to be seen as "weak"/ non alpha.

So many other cases so I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by chukemmang(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
ENG0701:

I agree with your points. I think the reason we dont often read about women paying spousal benefits is because men often don't marry women richer than they are. For instance, Adele's ex is suing for almost half of her fortune. But this is rare, so it feels like men are affected more.

You used the word "is". Because he is a man the case is still dragging reluctantly. Did you see how fast Jeff Bezoz's case was? They don't waste time when it favors women. That is still hypocrisy.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

The truth about this alpha trash is that it's just another useless trend in this dumb ads generation, this generation believes in the herd too much and it's bad, when are we going to sit down and start thinking critically, chai in the previous centuries there was no freedom but people wanted to choose who they wanted to be, now that there is freedom, no one wants to choose again. Me I don't understand again o.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Joystark(f): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

Wifely duties like?

Ask pipo wey don marry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.