Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (65030 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Dpsychologist: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
JasperVII:
Dpsychologist Ubunja Another proof of what you guys have been preaching.
Yea bro. The truth is only bitter to taste and hard to swallow but it emqncipates.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Verysmart101: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oh Jeez,i realised that the western world got the highest number of simps/pu**y ass nigarz.Y cant they go to other countries to marry for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Samunosuke(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Yep it equally happens to rich women who marry "poorer" men...go ask Halle Berry who pays $16K in child support monthly to her ex French husband; go ask Mary j Blige paying her ex husband $30K monthly; ask Madonna who had to pay up to $70M to Guy Ritchie; ask J- lo who gave her ex $14m spousal settlement; ask Mel B who had to give her ex $8M spousal settlement; ask Britney Spears who pays her baby daddy $20K in child support, and the dude now wants more, lol!

You listed celebrities who obviously make a lot more than the average man and will find it difficult if they narrow their search for a partner to those who earn about the same or more than they do. Women do not like "dating down". They only do it out of necessity or "love" and the mainstream media also actively discourages them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_cJ99Uyk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOM8oYqG-4c&list=PLHzUxtHfOop0f6YQqVa9DwyinTVuaT99a&index=22
http://upscalemagazine.com/successful-women-should-stop-dating-down/
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/nov/10/dating-gap-hook-up-culture-female-graduates

The second link I shared has a celebrity (Chili from TLC who wrote "Scrubs"wink saying if she has to contribute to a vacation, she has to be going with her girls. Her man will have to sponsor the trip by himself. Just imagine what a wealthy women is saying in public yet we have gender equality (or is it equity, it's difficult keeping up) policies in almost all developed and developing nations with quotas in favor of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Powerfly(f): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
I love the way some people are being angered by this post.. Wow.. What a long and interesting post.
I really love Canada.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Klass99(f): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Crispels(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:

The divorce court system isn't bothered by that. As long as the woman claims she was made to sign the prenup under duress, the court will toss the prenup aside. - martinez39s.

Or she can claim to have been on some medication when she signed the agreement. She just has to get her friends to vouch for her and a doctor to have that info on record and she's free to loot your gold.

The west is bleeped up.

Chineke! But that's bullshit. The same agreement she signed and didn't complain afterward. She will now turn around years later to claim she signed it under duress?
Why didn't she come out to make the claims immediately? Na wa oh
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Truetalk3139: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madness
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Now it's not one variable involved when it comes to Trump and his handling of the pandemic but various. A few posts back you were attributing every progress the western world made to one variable the alpha man-ism. Which one is it now? Since you seem to be capable of critical thinking it should be possible for you to consider the downside of the concept of the alpha male as well as its limits.
Of course, it has limits, it has flaws and it has downsides. Undeniably so! But I have to say, the Alpha male situation is not just a concept, it is a genetic programming as well. Some of us were born with hot blood, we are naturally wired this way. And that's why there's a lot of compatibility issues in the world, as per human relations and this brings conflicts on its own, apart from the misrule going on. The d**k measuring contest is a true life phenomenon lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Pymetrics: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Whatever the law is, I will only say that this is an injustice to one of the party involved. That kind of law create a loophole for exploitation right from the beginning of a relationship. It most likely result in bad thought of one party to another.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sorry for my late reply, my last post to Crackhaus comment got me banned from posting on family forum...

crackhaus:
MrBrownJay1, anti-spambot?

Yes that bloody spambot unfortunately...

Brotha Crackhaus, here is your reply: https://www.nairaland.com/6111393/man-ordered-pay-ex-girlfriend/2#93826148
Also get acquainted with séparation de biens Union and remember that it was clearly stated that this couple behaved as a couple both privately/publicly AND that he often referred to her by HIS last name. How much more confirmation you need that they were a couple in a committed r/ship?!

@Airell
If a couple have equal wealth then they both go their separate ways, since they can provide themselves with such lifestyle.

@Farki
This issue has nothing to do with what we believe is right/wrong but instead it has to do with the LAW. This man acted as her husband and therefore must do so even after they break up (as stipulated by the LAW). This man was taking care of her responsibilities as her husband, she quit her job for 14 yrs and he made sure she lived a certain lifestyle. Now the LAW says he must pay spousal support so she can continue living such lifestyle. Don't blame the LAW, blame the donkey.
If you have multiple gfs/wives (like many do in the US and Canada) to whom you put in a certain luxurious lifestyle for 14yrs, then you will have to pay up to each and everyone of them.

@Kobicove
Most these men know the LAW before they marry these women, but they are not using their damn brain because of whatever nonsense. in Canada, you can marry under a "séparation de biens" union, which means that whatever you had before marriage, will remain yours after divorce.... Sadly many donkeys wanna marry for "love". This woman was adamant she didn't want to marry/sign any marriage contract he draw, which means she didn't want to marry under "séparations de biens" ...that should have been a clue for this man to bounce, but instead he foolishly continued taking care of her. Would you really still blame the LAW?!?!?!

@Sarita01
I am a man, and marriage has absolutely nothing to do with the issue. Agreeing to be responsible for someone's life for 14yrs, is the reason why he is now viewed as her common law husband.

@mmsen
He promised heaven and earth whether she signed that contract or not, that's why they stayed together for 14yrs....she didn't sign the many prenup contracts he drew because she knew all along what she was doing. This donkey should have understood that and take serious action, helas.... There is no marriage contract between them therefore the common law rules will be in effect.

@DexterousOne
DrDre's wife is entitled to half his wealth...according to the LAW.... So, Until their divorce is finalized, he must give her enough money monthly so that she can continue living the lifestyle she has been accustomed to.. And yes, if she was making monthly donations under her name, then she will possibly be entitled to that as well. Remember, when they got married, DrDre was worth just about $10M, now he is worth more than $800M, so best believe she is walking away with at least $200/300M (unless they had a tight prenup)

@Gamesmart
1) it's obvious the woman stopped working and decided to stay home, while this man paid her a monthly salary, gave her a credit card paid off, paid her mortgage etc.... This shows that as soon as they met, she didn't have the need/desire to work, since she was getting free money from her "common law" husband.
2) whether a women earns less than men or not, is irrelevant to you contributing to your own lifestyle. If this woman had a job and was paying her share for everything they did, then this man wouldn't have to fork that much monthly to her.
3) these Laws have nothing to do with gender, as I have clearly stated earlier.
4) nooo, cohabitation law simply means that...if you act like husband and wife (for a certain period of time), then you will be treated as such in the eyes of the LAW.

The reason it happens mostly to men is because of foolish MEN (who want to ignore the law), and not the law itself.

@kazyhm
There is freedom to associate with whatever women you desire, but you should do so with the LAW in mind. Why should a man allow a woman to do nothing all day for 14yrs (paying all her bills and treating her as his wife), while expecting not to be judged as her husband by the LAW?!?! It makes no damn sense.
The law judges people equally, it's men who are willingly/foolishly entering these unfair Union in droves, that should be blamed here.

@WordWorld
If the man was a common dude, and his wife sues him because of a certain lifestyle she was accustomed to, then he will still have to pay for whatever lifestyle he was giving her, and vice versa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
Of course, it has limits, it has flaws and it has downsides. Undeniably so! But I have to say, the Alpha male situation is not just a concept, it is a genetic programming as well. Some of us were born with hot blood, we are naturally wired this way. And that's why there's a lot of compatibility issues in the world, as per human relations and this brings conflicts on its own, apart from the misrule going on. The d**k measuring contest is a true life phenomenon lipsrsealed

If it is genetic programming then I do not understand what they swallow any pills for. They won't change their DNA.

The problem with the d**k measuring contest is that within the Nigerian context they are not measuring their d**ks in relation to other men but in relation to vaginas. Would they at least compete against one another instead of high giving themselves on the internet for who makes the dumbest comment on what women are like and how to be a lady's man maybe we would actually get somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Samunosuke:

You listed celebrities who obviously make a lot more than the average man and will find it difficult if they narrow their search for a partner to those who earn about the same or more than they do. Women do not like "dating down". They only do it out of necessity or "love" and the mainstream media also actively discourages them

The man in question is a rich man, so I compared his situation with rich women in the same situation...

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
SegFault:

The truth about this alpha trash is that it's just another useless trend in this dumb ads generation, this generation believes in the herd too much and it's bad, when are we going to sit down and start thinking critically, chai in the previous centuries there was no freedom but people wanted to choose who they wanted to be, now that there is freedom, no one wants to choose again. Me I don't understand again o.

They want to be one thing, alpha, and get women's validation who they allegedly don't care about. No ambition to make a significant change, leave a legacy or create a vision but the quest to fit into one narrow category even if it means playing a role that makes them look like clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
BigBashiru:

The Ghana pastor that killed the wife was as a result of a dare between two men - watch the video - after issuing the threat he didn't want to be seen as "weak"/ non alpha.

So many other cases so I agree with you.

Their sense of self depends on how they can control their wives and what other people will think of them if they don't. Very unfortunate creatures.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
SIRTee15:

White men absolutely n ruthlessly ruled the world when white alpha men were in charge.
I agree all those things u mentioned were fallouts of their domination. But it's what it is....total n complete domination.
Now that wimps, simps n weaklings are now in charge in western country...their glory is gradually fading.
They can't even stand up to China, foreign migrants have overrun europe bringing their own alien culture.
If they do nothing to reverse the self destructive trend, the white race will become a minority in western Europe n USA by 2050....and possibly go into extinction by 2100.

Stand up to China when China is a business partner?
Migrants have overrun Europe? In your head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
SIRTee15:

Point of correction...alpha men are not the ones running this nation.
Pls don't confuse clueless, hypocritical, greedy n selfish idiot.s as alpha men.
Thank u.

So alpha men are watching beta men run the country? grin Very alpha I must say. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

I am sure the judge must have calculated his networth and future earnings. She gets a payout of ~$6.4milion dollars. For a man that’s worth hundreds of millions of dollars and a family net-worth of over a billion dollars, to him that payout is equivalent to 64 dollars. That’s also probably a tax write off for him. He will be fine, he’s still worth hundreds of millions, in 10 years before her payout is complete he would have made 3x that in income. Meanwhile here, the price of bread has increased cry

Very simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Reference:
They refuse God's laws that guarantees equity, peace and prosperity in favour of the laws of men that lifts one up and puts down the other. They should enjoy the mess of a society they conjure for themselves.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ayt27:

Chris rock on his last Netflix "Tambourine" special said this concerning his divorce. He looked at the court judge, on his side his soon to be ex-wife, the baliff, the lawyers , everyone in the court house that day.

They all woke up, brushed their teeth, looked their best and came up to court all to get a part of his money , all of them. He said he then realized at that point he was successful and he told his lawyer Bleep it....just give her/them everything she/they want and that included paying her legal fees.

Most divorce cases, the man ends up paying for the legal fees of the woman. Truth is the West are responsible for the rise of the world, they'd also be responsible for the fall of it.

I'v realized while growing up that a lot of guys just think differently from the way I did, they couldn't read between the lines, they couldn't not just bring their body to subjection, they were so eager to please the opposite sex, twas much later I understood and truth be told I had conformed to that pattern of thinking but I knew deep down it never felt right, it just seemed off.

If a man could keep his dick and resist the urge to always wanna score, Lol that man would begin to understand what freedom really is

@Bold:

Very true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
JB4life:
The Western world should keep some of their useless laws to themselves.

You dey fear?
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

They want to be one thing, alpha, and get women's validation who they allegedly don't care about. No ambition to make a significant change, leave a legacy or create a vision but the quest to fit into one narrow category even if it means playing a role that makes them look like clowns.
That is the problem sister, ahn ahn most of them are so dumb and empty, the ones they call simps are trying to find their worth and meaning while they are trying to mould themselves after some narrow minded horseshit. This generation just dey weak person. No productivity, most of us have an inner start but we refuse to let it out, chai man just tire. Sha that one no their busi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
SegFault:

That is the problem sister, ahn ahn most of them are so dumb and empty, the ones they call simps are trying to find their worth and meaning while they are trying to mould themselves after some narrow minded horseshit. This generation just dey weak person. No productivity, most of us have an inner start but we refuse to let it out, chai man just tire. Sha that one no their busi

It must be exhausting trying to be someone you are not. The energy could be used in more productive ways and being yourself is the only way to find someone who loves you for who you are and not who you pretend to be.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

It must be exhausting trying to be someone you are not. The energy could be used in more productive ways and being yourself is the only way to find someone who loves you for who you are and not who you pretend to be.
I was like this before, the major breakthrough in my life came when I fully embraced atheism and started reading philosophical books, not everyone needs to become an atheist or start reading "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" what we need to do is realise who we are and stop acting for fvcks sakes, when you grow old you'll realise that you've wasted your whole damn life being everyone's idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by descarado: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
The first 3 pages were on fire cheesy
Why the anger?
Blame the law cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
SegFault:

I was like this before, the major breakthrough in my life came when I fully embraced atheism and started reading philosophical books, not everyone needs to become an atheist or start reading "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" what we need to do is realise who we are and stop acting for fvcks sakes, when you grow old you'll realise that you've wasted your whole damn life being everyone's idiot.

I agree that religion should not be in anyone's way to critical thinking but it often is. Good to read you stopped being 'everyone's idiot'. grin
I have wanted to read philosophical books for quite a while now. Any philosophers you would recommend?

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by angelfallz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Joystark:

Ask pipo wey don marry.

Just say that the woman has no right to anything.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I agree that religion should not be in anyone's way to critical thinking but it often is. Good to read you stopped being 'everyone's idiot'. grin
I have wanted to read philosophical books for quite a while now. Any philosophers you would recommend?
Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean Paul Sartre, Albert Camus, Sorren Kierkegaard, Fyodor Dotsyovesky (I don't think I got his surname correctly), Simone de Beauvoir, Ayn Rand. Try them I haven't tried all of them though but I've read summaries about their works and it's kind of good.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
SegFault:

Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean Paul Sartre, Albert Camus, Sorren Kierkegaard, Fyodor Dotsyovesky (I don't think I got his surname correctly), Simone de Beauvoir, Ayn Rand. Try them I haven't tried all of them though but I've read summaries about their works and it's kind of good.

I know some of them and have a little knowledge on their major works but I really need to dig deeper. Thank you.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1 [/b:
post=93854099]Sorry for my late reply, my last post to Crackhaus comment got me banned from posting on family forum...

Yes that bloody spambot unfortunately...

Brotha Crackhaus, here is your reply: https://www.nairaland.com/6111393/man-ordered-pay-ex-girlfriend/2#93826148
Also get acquainted with séparation de biens Union and remember that it was clearly stated that this couple behaved as a couple both privately/publicly [b]AND
that he often referred to her by HIS last name. How much more confirmation you need that they were a couple in a committed r/ship?!

@Airell
If a couple have equal wealth then they both go their separate ways, since they can provide themselves with such lifestyle.

@Farki
This issue has nothing to do with what we believe is right/wrong but instead it has to do with the LAW. This man acted as her husband and therefore must do so even after they break up (as stipulated by the LAW). This man was taking care of her responsibilities as her husband, she quit her job for 14 yrs and he made sure she lived a certain lifestyle. Now the LAW says he must pay spousal support so she can continue living such lifestyle. Don't blame the LAW, blame the donkey.
If you have multiple gfs/wives (like many do in the US and Canada) to whom you put in a certain luxurious lifestyle for 14yrs, then you will have to pay up to each and everyone of them.

@Kobicove
Most these men know the LAW before they marry these women, but they are not using their damn brain because of whatever nonsense. in Canada, you can marry under a "séparation de biens" union, which means that whatever you had before marriage, will remain yours after divorce.... Sadly many donkeys wanna marry for "love". This woman was adamant she didn't want to marry/sign any marriage contract he draw, which means she didn't want to marry under "séparations de biens" ...that should have been a clue for this man to bounce, but instead he foolishly continued taking care of her. Would you really still blame the LAW?!?!?!

@Sarita01
I am a man, and marriage has absolutely nothing to do with the issue. Agreeing to be responsible for someone's life for 14yrs, is the reason why he is now viewed as her common law husband.

@mmsen
He promised heaven and earth whether she signed that contract or not, that's why they stayed together for 14yrs....she didn't sign the many prenup contracts he drew because she knew all along what she was doing. This donkey should have understood that and take serious action, helas.... There is no marriage contract between them therefore the common law rules will be in effect.

@DexterousOne
DrDre's wife is entitled to half his wealth...according to the LAW.... So, Until their divorce is finalized, he must give her enough money monthly so that she can continue living the lifestyle she has been accustomed to.. And yes, if she was making monthly donations under her name, then she will possibly be entitled to that as well. Remember, when they got married, DrDre was worth just about $10M, now he is worth more than $800M, so best believe she is walking away with at least $200/300M (unless they had a tight prenup)

@Gamesmart
1) it's obvious the woman stopped working and decided to stay home, while this man paid her a monthly salary, gave her a credit card paid off, paid her mortgage etc.... This shows that as soon as they met, she didn't have the need/desire to work, since she was getting free money from her "common law" husband.
2) whether a women earns less than men or not, is irrelevant to you contributing to your own lifestyle. If this woman had a job and was paying her share for everything they did, then this man wouldn't have to fork that much monthly to her.
3) these Laws have nothing to do with gender, as I have clearly stated earlier.
4) nooo, cohabitation law simply means that...if you act like husband and wife (for a certain period of time), then you will be treated as such in the eyes of the LAW.

The reason it happens mostly to men is because of foolish MEN (who want to ignore the law), and not the law itself.

@kazyhm
There is freedom to associate with whatever women you desire, but you should do so with the LAW in mind. Why should a man allow a woman to do nothing all day for 14yrs (paying all her bills and treating her as his wife), while expecting not to be judged as her husband by the LAW?!?! It makes no damn sense.
The law judges people equally, it's men who are willingly/foolishly entering these unfair Union in droves, that should be blamed here.

@WordWorld
If the man was a common dude, and his wife sues him because of a certain lifestyle she was accustomed to, then he will still have to pay for whatever lifestyle he was giving her, and vice versa.

IN SUMMARY, THE BLAME IS ON GUYS WHO CHOOSE TO TREAT WOMEN LIKE A QUEEN. GIVING THEM A LIFE STYLE THEY WORK NOT FOR grin

I HAVE SAID IT MANY TIMES, THE ONLY WAY A MAN CAN BE HAPPY AND FREE IN A RELATIONSHIP IS BY BEING AS HEARTLESS AND AS SELFISH AS CAN BE, GENEROSITY IS A CRIME IN A RELATIONSHIP ACCORDING TO LAW.

WISE UP 'FOOLISHMEN !
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Wierdceo: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
COOL10:
They should keep it up.

All roads lead to Isaiah 4:1 cool
Yes yes yes. That's the conclusion of this matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

If it is genetic programming then I do not understand what they swallow any pills for. They won't change their DNA.

The problem with the d**k measuring contest is that within the Nigerian context they are not measuring their d**ks in relation to other men but in relation to vaginas. Would they at least compete against one another instead of high giving themselves on the internet for who makes the dumbest comment on what women are like and how to be a lady's man maybe we would actually get somewhere.
There's a lot of misconceptions out there about alpha males. A lot of confusion that really sometimes you wonder who is promoting these things. Example, there's this misconception that sleeping with loads of women makes you an alpha male or is a quality of an Alpha. It's not true. Sleeping with loads of women doesn't make you an Alpha, is makes you a womanizer. And there's a huge difference between the 2. An Alpha is not an Alpha for the "act" of sleeping with a woman, it is the "way" he does it that sets him apart. He doesn't lick shoes and kiss ass like the other guy before he gets laid etc! So it is about the method or MO he functions with, the characteristics of his behavior to get the result, and not the result itself that identifies an Alpha or Beta. Any man can sleep with thousands of ladies. You see some relationships, and the lady is in control, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you the man in their life is not an Alpha, because a woman being in charge of a relationship or taking the leadership role and being the compass that determines where the relationship is going and how it is going is not an Alpha setup. The programming is just wired different. An Alpha believes a woman is made for him, but a Beta thinks he was made for woman. So Betas will typically function from the perspective of trying to please women, that's all they are about in a relationship. But Alphas will typically function from the perspective of a woman has to please me and he functions in that way. Being an Alpha is not synonymous to being irresponsible. That's another misconception. But sadly, yes, there are a sub-grouping of alphas that are rebellious alphas, they sometimes deviate from what is the typical norm, because most of them in this category had a dysfunctional upbringing because they were not raised right in terms of either their Alpha fathers were absent and they were raised by Beta single mothers alone or raised by a home with a Beta father + alpha / beta mother. So in this regard, you can say something like, some Alphas are womanizers, but not all womanizers are Alphas. Because womanizing is not a typical trait of an Alpha contrary to that false perception in the public domain of recent. Same thing about this red pillers-ism. Not all alpha males are red pillers and not all red pillers are alpha males. An Alpha may or may not be woke about certain realities depending on his extent of exposure or awareness to the current or prevailing dynamics of society. But no matter how, Alphas won't bend the knee for the female kind, it won't happen, red pill or not, then, now and forever. He doesn't need a red pill to know his position. The red pill is not about making you an Alpha, the red pill is about keeping you woke to present day realities to retain a competitive advantage and not function in life outrightly from a position of weakness. So the red pill won't make you Alpha if you're not Alpha, but the red pill will make you woke enough to function like an Alpha if you're not. The red pill as per relationship will help a Beta guy know that kissing ass is not the right way to win affection, playing the simp with a woman will only end up making her treat him like a doormat to walk over anytime she likes and no woman respects a man that she can control like a toy. But an Alpha doesn't need a red pill for this, it is already natural to him. So d**k measuring conflicts in this relationship regard you're seeing really isn't an Alpha thing. It's actually woke guys expressing displeasure at being shortchanged in the game too long cuz they didn't know wassup, but now they know wassup and that's their own way of saying and letting the world (women folk) know it ain't gonna be business as usual around here, where they are mentally enslaved to the whims of women through emotional control. The red pillers are the guys that don't think with their 3rd leg anymore and have gotten a grip and control of their emotions, so the flawed relationship system that has been designed to keep men as Betas can't cheat then anymore. So a Beta can be woke, a woke Beta is a red pillers. A woke Alpha is a red piller. The red pill is about being woke, about enlightenment itself, and not a fundamental characterization of a male composition or make up. When I say d**k measuring contest among Alphas, I mean for example like when the USA builds a Titan missile and then the Russians say, Hell Naw, and build the Satan missile and the cycle never ends. That kind of d**k measuring contest is typical Alphas trademark. And these things give rise to dangerous conflicts sometimes, so ultracompetitiveness among Alphas can be a major downside of Alpha mannerism. I don't mean to be rude but the truth is, not true Alpha views a woman as competition, we don't. An Alpha will just straight put you in your place if you pass your boundary. There's nothing to compete with you about.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.