Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (47986 Views)

The Most Powerful Political Pictures Of The Day. / Malami, Northern Political Forces Blocking Abba Kyari’s Extradition – HURIWA / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Formularcr7: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
What do you expect? When you are talking like you can back it up with fact and evidence,Mr man you should know you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by ABCthings: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
ezechi24:

Leave the idiot...I don't know who they are fooling...is the governor a ghost?...mention his name if you really want to help the natiob.
√√√

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Philipxxxx0: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
The fulani is killing and destroying this country Nigeria, and nobody is talking about it, I pray and civil war break out in this country let face them one on one , they think the war is going to be like 1966 war against one tribe, this time around it will be all round war.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Akfrenzy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin Yeye
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by NisforNicky: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
SmartPolician:
What truth did he speak?

He didn't even give a precise detail

There's no northerner that does not know the sponsors of Boko Haram.

The only problem is that the sponsors are untouchable.

Unless you don't understand Hausa, you should know who sponsors the terrorists

who pls?
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Bukden16(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
manunitedbabes:

Abeg should I send Mother Mary to go ask her Son? cool cool

Ah for appreciate am but which mother mary sef?
The toy placed in church by the Catholics?
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Tochj(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nigeria as a Nation is finished

MNK always say these things

But Haters will always abuse him

Let all Nigerians join this man is disintegrate this Nation Asap.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by nams77: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Whothecapfits:
I wan Talk! I have Something to say! I have freedom of speech! My people are this and that....

Now Freedom after Speech is not guaranteed
Shut your trap. Its reasoning like yours that kept this country this way

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by chikeruby(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Our prayers are with you sir.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by NaMeAboki: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hypocrite and a liar, spreader of Fake News; you were on record repeating emphatically that you had a solid network of intelligence about alleged preparation and planned attacks against some communities in southern Kaduna; however, when asked to substantiate you claim,, you suddenly turned apologetic and started singing a completely different tune, about getting your information from some faceless Fulanis on a market day - can you imagine the hypocrisy of this man.

You brought this onto yourself; ordinarily such person would have been considered a security threat for spreading false and malicious news, capable of inciting unrest and breaching the peace; he is even lucky to still be walking free and not under DSS custody until he can provide the proof and intelligence he claimed to have.

Look at him playing to the gallery, seeking for sympathy as though he is being victimised; while in fact he is the villain.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by SheyiFCA: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
slawomir on ds... grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by broadman20: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
PRAY FOR URSELF. abi as u dey dia dey chop money u invite me. mtchewwwwwwwwwww

Their must be some debt Yoruba Muslims are owing the Fulani people that we don't know because their support for them is out of this world.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Ibegtodiffer: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
did you preach this when buhari was killing Igbos in the name of fighting biafra

Do I give a Bleep about your stupid Biafra? Have you been able to sufficiently convince your own Igbo people to buy into the Biafra ideology? Your own reasoning is that anyone who speaks must do so in favour of Biafra that you're not even ready for... Nonsense.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Gavorche: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
This man na just scam, talking like people in beer parlor how could you come out and make such heavy allegation without any proof,just deceiving people who are gullible and can believe anything as long it suit their sentiment.

If you are serious with your claims with enough evidence you can even reveal such information anonymously using strong third parties like online media,foreign government, civil organization national and international.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Ibegtodiffer: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
LandMann:

Reason before you talk and put your emotions aside when passing judgement..

How do you expect DSS to investigate his allegations without asking him to corroborate his claims?

The man's allegation is very severe and that allegations has cast aspersions on over 14 Northern governors...

It is only fair and just that the man proves his claims since he's still insisting that it is true, that a northern governor is sponsoring boko haram.

The man should go to DSS and prove his claim and also provide all available evidence to the public so that we can follow up wisely instead of blindly like most people are doing now.

Imagine that I speak on NTA and claim that one of the children of your father is a ritualist responsible for the deaths of over 1000 people in Nigeria.

Are you all the children going to keep quiet about it?

If security involve, will they jump into investigation without asking me to come provide proof to back my assertion?

Let's be guided and dispassionate please.

Those who are praying for Nigeria to get into civil war, experience a Rwanda genocide situation or fragment are not sleeping. They will use any means to achieve that goal, including spreading propaganda to sew seeds of hatred in the hearts of Nigerians against one another.

Let's be guided sir.

Purge yourself of one-way thinking.

Yesterday it was Jonathan, today he is not there. Today is Buhari, tomorrow he won't be there.

Power is transient, so stop emotional blackmail, it's outdated.

Mailfiya's comment has been adjudged false without investigation by "your" kind. But has that stopped the killings?

As long as the thinking does not align with yours, it is hate and a plot to distabilize. That's the little cycle around which you've decided to think. When infact almost every part of the country is feeling the heat (including your place), but only a few can speak up, and when they do, incarceration is imminent.

What a shame.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by ferking(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
anybody that will instigate you death because of saying the truth, injustice will not depart from his family for ten generations, since they want to play politics with human blood nemesis will play with their blood and their bones and as for you God will keep you protected from your attackers.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by uwemconcept: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/11/nigerians-should-pray-me-powerful-political-forces-planning-silence-me-speaking-truth-%E2%80%94ex

Freeze won't see this but if na to dey insult people wey no owe moni he go dey talk any how
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Rawhumper(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
DSS is biting More than it could chew, Let then stay there and be arresting innocent citizens rather than gather intelligence like their counterparts overseas for effective prosecution.

I score DSS 1/10,
Police 4/10,
Army 6/10,
Navy 8/10,
Air Force 5/10 on Security in Nigeria.

That 1point DSS got is for The Little intelligence gathering they make.

quote author=oshozondii post=93800201]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/11/nigerians-should-pray-me-powerful-political-forces-planning-silence-me-speaking-truth-%E2%80%94ex[/quote]
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Rawhumper(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yes These Hausa/Fulani deserve mass destruction but really all out civil war will render Million homeless and dear.

In as i Want a sought of Force to be applied, aim Point of violence is More Death and instability.

We should push for confederation.
Let DSS worry themselves when i Say Buhari is a total failure.
I can say it to him, if Need be.I Can and i will if i see him. He is The wirst President in Nigeria and Apc is a doomed Party while PDP is always filled with goats that will still allow members to Cross carpet anyhow.

quote author=Philipxxxx0 post=93810747]The fulani is killing and destroying this country Nigeria, and nobody is talking about it, I pray and civil war break out in this country let face them one on one , they think the war is going to be like 1966 war against one tribe, this time around it will be all round war.[/quote]
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Rawhumper(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
How do u think he Can say The name of The Gov publicly? Thats why DSS calls on him often, maybe he is helping them with info which cant be Made public.

Thats why some politicians Want him dead.

quote author=NaMeAboki post=93813771]Hypocrite and a liar, spreader of Fake News; you were on record repeating emphatically that you had a solid network of intelligence about alleged preparation and planned attacks against some communities in southern Kaduna; however, when asked to substantiate you claim,, you suddenly turned apologetic and started singing a completely different tune, about getting your information from some faceless Fulanis on a market day - can you imagine the hypocrisy of this man.

You brought this onto yourself; ordinarily such person would have been considered a security threat for spreading false and malicious news, capable of inciting unrest and breaching the peace; he is even lucky to still be walking free and not under DSS custody until he can provide the proof and intelligence he claimed to have.

Look at him playing to the gallery, seeking for sympathy as though he is being victimised; while in fact he is the villain.
[/quote]
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:
This man's tale tells you why it is difficult to be a good person in Nigeria. Silence of citizens are a huge part of the problem. Think about it, what exactly is the crime of Mailfiya? What?

Has the security agencies investigated and confirmed his allegations to be false? Have suspects been questioned? Has the killings stopped? Has Mama Taraba (Aisha) who allegedly said same some time back been invited to help with the investigation? So why the hounding of the Mailfiya?

This is exactly how this country got where it is - Silence of good people. Silence of good people is worse than the injustice of the bad ones.

Last week, Abdul was arrested. Since he is Muslim of northern extraction, we kept quiet. Wetin concern us, we said? 3 days ago, Tope was bullied, arrested & detained. We are quiet because he's Yoruba, supports Tinubu who contributed to the foisting of the government. Only Chinedu is left and he's arrested for insulting Buhari on FB. Who would speak up for Chinedu? Our collective silence is as evil as the act injustice peddlers in the land.

Nigerians should not be quiet about Mailfiya's case. It's been a long time anyone spoke up the way he did. It has & would rob us of people who want to speak up against evil, knowing that no one would eventually speak up for them.

May God bless you for this . Evil flourishes where the good people are silent . How do we speak up? How do we fight this fight ? Our youths are busy with BBNAIJA while our country and the future of our unborn kids are being taken from us.

Whenever the evil one is from our tribe , we keep mute . Tribalism is killing us all.

May God please strengthen us.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by LandMann: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
dokie:

And you think he wouldn't have told the DSS who it is? He most definitely has. It is the DSS's duty to intelligently investigate the activities of the said governor and provide evidence to nail him. Mailafiya can not have evidence because his source of info is a high ranking BH commander who only passed the info verbally.

You're the one speaking for him now and most of what you are saying is based on assumption of what you think he has done or said.

The man should provide the source of the information and mention who the person is publicly, the person sponsoring boko haram...

He can't just say it's a northern governor and then expect the DSS to start wasting limited resources trying to figure out who the person is amongst the 18 northern governors...

He should also be ready to provide the high ranking boko haram member who gave him the information and that boko haram should show evidence of the northern governor sponsoring their activities...

The ex-cbn governor will be a fool if he can't do the above things but still believe strongly in his assertion, and information from a source he can't provide.

So if I pick my phone and call the idiot and tell him I am a high ranking boko haram member and that a southern governor and former ex president is sponsoring our boko activities, the idiotic man will go on national television to give my information as statement of facts?

Will he do that? If no then he was a fool at Forty and probably a fool forever... If yes then he is simply a slowpoke most likely being sponsored to cause crisis in Nigeria.

I hope you will be supporting him with your blind arguments if he had said one of the children of your father is sponsoring boko haram without evidence
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by LandMann: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:

Purge yourself of one-way thinking.

Yesterday it was Jonathan, today he is not there. Today is Buhari, tomorrow he won't be there.

Power is transient, so stop emotional blackmail, it's outdated.

Mailfiya's comment has been adjudged false without investigation by "your" kind. But has that stopped the killings?

As long as the thinking does not align with yours, it is hate and a plot to distabilize. That's the little cycle around which you've decided to think. When infact almost every part of the country is feeling the heat (including your place), but only a few can speak up, and when they do, incarceration is imminent.

What a shame.

Sorry man, I am not in the same mono directional thinking as you.

Is it not funny and ironic that you can't answer my simple question of how you would react if the accusations had been directed at your father's children without evidence?

Perhaps you lack comprehension skills.

Go back and reread my post with an empathetic mindset.

Thank you and good bye
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by NaMeAboki: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
How do u think he Can say The name of The Gov publicly? Thats why DSS calls on him often, maybe he is helping them with info which cant be Made public.

Thats why some politicians Want him dead.

quote author=NaMeAboki post=93813771]Hypocrite and a liar, spreader of Fake News; you were on record repeating emphatically that you had a solid network of intelligence about alleged preparation and planned attacks against some communities in southern Kaduna; however, when asked to substantiate you claim,, you suddenly turned apologetic and started singing a completely different tune, about getting your information from some faceless Fulanis on a market day - can you imagine the hypocrisy of this man.

Absolute Rubbish!

Mailafiya is clearly seeking to be a local champion among his ppl ( there are Youtube videos of him along that line) he was simply caught pants down inciting his ppl with misleading malicious propaganda in order to achieve that agenda.

If he had any evidence to back up his claim, he would have readily done so because he has nothing to fear, having already achieved enough public notoriety that no govt/agency would afford to touch him and attract to itself damaging publicity.

Your speculation is therefore well off the radar.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Turantula(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
When you were foolishly shouting Sai Baba did you call on us, abeg enjoy your change.
One Nigeria is a goal
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by abba74: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
BOKOGOVS & SONS AREWA LTD in action
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by iamhorpey(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Truth when there's no name mentioned, you've caused more confusion and called it truth. You enjoyed money and now enjoy the next thing that comes your way.

Assuming you've mentioned the name(s), that would have been the truth.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Ibegtodiffer: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
LandMann:

Sorry man, I am not in the same mono directional thinking as you.

Is it not funny and ironic that you can't answer my simple question of how you would react if the accusations had been directed at your father's children without evidence?

Perhaps you lack comprehension skills.

Go back and reread my post with an empathetic mindset.

Thank you and good bye

Ok.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Ibegtodiffer: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

May God bless you for this . Evil flourishes where the good people are silent . How do we speak up? How do we fight this fight ? Our youths are busy with BBNAIJA while our country and the future of our unborn kids are being taken from us.

Whenever the evil one is from our tribe , we keep mute . Tribalism is killing us all.

May God please strengthen us.

Amen to your prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Picture Of Aso Rock. Has Anyone Got Any? / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.