Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (48122 Views)

The Most Powerful Political Pictures Of The Day. / Malami, Northern Political Forces Blocking Abba Kyari’s Extradition – HURIWA / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by friday2011(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmnnn... Its well, he get some certain age wey person go reach, e no suppose to dey fear death again... 70, 80, 90...

You claimed a northern governor is the commander of boko haram, why not name the governor and let nigerians know...

Or did they ask you not to talk?

You talk, you will die, u no talk, u will still die... Why not talk and let nigerians see that you died saying the truth.

Hmnnn... Very soon, it will be: "there was a country... Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
The death of their actor Gana will silence him & Ortom undecided
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oga do the necessary by writing to the united nation, let them be aware, should in case of any foul play.....praying for u wont do jack....this is one of my problem with nigeria. Always praying without doing the necessary......
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by bbamusa: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
you choose to venture into politics now, so deal with what comes with it. this is the packages politicking comes with in Nigeria. enjoy it.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Purifiedsoul: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
EastGold:
DSS whose job ought to be intelligent gathering has veered off to inviting and arresting harmless citizens
He made accusations, then i see nothing wrong with the continual invitations extended to him. He must clear the air and perhaps help the DSS with his new found intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh Lord pls how did we get here?

But this man did not mentioned anybody name in his purported interview that lead to this junta style of action on him.

So finally Buhari of 1985 has finally arrived and biko where is Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare etc so now no more #Safe Nigeria protest#?
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by DonroxyII: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
EastGold:
DSS whose job ought to be intelligent gathering has veered off to inviting and arresting harmless citizens
The problem with Nigeria is that you are on your own. See Arewa consultative forum, Afenifere, Massob/IPOB, Nigerdelta frontiers all kept silence on Mailafia ..... He is the only one fighting the battle ...

People like Mailafia need to tagged with Sowore and other like minds but It's Atiku they are all waiting for ....

Atiku about to spend his own 8years too grin .... He will kuku sell Nigeria finish !!

Divided Divisive Nations inside a "countries" called Nigeria !!

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Advocate500: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Watch how zombie will turn around and blame the man for his ordeal,when we say this country is failed experiments some people will not understand where we are coming from.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Bobnotrouble: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Freedom is great and sweet. The wise wouldn't trade-it-off by carelessly telling lies just to play to the gallery. Especially when the purported source is pedestrian or from a Bear-Parlour!
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by donprinyo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
US will just keep silent
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Ategberoson(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
I see him retracting his facts claiming he was misquoted for the utterances

it's well
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:
This man's tale tells you why it is difficult to be a good person in Nigeria. Silence of citizens are a huge part of the problem. Think about it, what exactly is the crime of Mailfiya? What?

Has the security agencies investigated and confirmed his allegations to be false? Have suspects been questioned? Has the killings stopped? Has Mama Taraba (Aisha) who allegedly said same some time back been invited to help with the investigation? So why the hounding of the Mailfiya?

This is exactly how this country got where it is - Silence of good people. Silence of good people is worse than the injustice of the bad ones.

Last week, Abdul was arrested. Since he is Muslim of northern extraction, we kept quiet. Wetin concern us, we said? 3 days ago, Tope was bullied, arrested & detained. We are quiet because he's Yoruba, supports Tinubu who contributed to the foisting of the government. Only Chinedu is left and he's arrested for insulting Buhari on FB. Who would speak up for Chinedu? Our collective silence is as evil as the act injustice peddlers in the land.

Nigerians should not be quiet about Mailfiya's case. It's been a long time anyone spoke up the way he did. It has & would rob us of people who want to speak up against evil, knowing that no one would eventually speak up for them.
did you preach this when buhari was killing Igbos in the name of fighting biafra
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by AsomughaChuks02: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please Christian's should pray for him. It is not a matter for childish jokes. That's how they silenced Alex Badeh and former Kaduna governor Patrick Yakowa and have been hounding and imprisoning all former Christian governors from the middle belt. They are on a mission to eliminate influencial Christian's in the north.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by toye440: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
EastGold:
intelligence how can you be around Buhari and still be intelligent. That dumb Bleep has ruined this country, wish i could ask that girl now if she like the way PMB is ruling this country ISLAMICALLY.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by segun18(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Whothecapfits:
I wan Talk! I have Something to say! I have freedom of speech! My people are this and that....

Now Freedom after Speech is not guaranteed

Wao.. This is deep bro. We have lost it. Sad
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by LandMann: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:
This man's tale tells you why it is difficult to be a good person in Nigeria. Silence of citizens are a huge part of the problem. Think about it, what exactly is the crime of Mailfiya? What?

Has the security agencies investigated and confirmed his allegations to be false? Have suspects been questioned? Has the killings stopped? Has Mama Taraba (Aisha) who allegedly said same some time back been invited to help with the investigation? So why the hounding of the Mailfiya?

This is exactly how this country got where it is - Silence of good people. Silence of good people is worse than the injustice of the bad ones.

Last week, Abdul was arrested. Since he is Muslim of northern extraction, we kept quiet. Wetin concern us, we said? 3 days ago, Tope was bullied, arrested & detained. We are quiet because he's Yoruba, supports Tinubu who contributed to the foisting of the government. Only Chinedu is left and he's arrested for insulting Buhari on FB. Who would speak up for Chinedu? Our collective silence is as evil as the act injustice peddlers in the land.

Nigerians should not be quiet about Mailfiya's case. It's been a long time anyone spoke up the way he did. It has & would rob us of people who want to speak up against evil, knowing that no one would eventually speak up for them.

Reason before you talk and put your emotions aside when passing judgement..

How do you expect DSS to investigate his allegations without asking him to corroborate his claims?

The man's allegation is very severe and that allegations has cast aspersions on over 14 Northern governors...

It is only fair and just that the man proves his claims since he's still insisting that it is true, that a northern governor is sponsoring boko haram.

The man should go to DSS and prove his claim and also provide all available evidence to the public so that we can follow up wisely instead of blindly like most people are doing now.

Imagine that I speak on NTA and claim that one of the children of your father is a ritualist responsible for the deaths of over 1000 people in Nigeria.

Are you all the children going to keep quiet about it?

If security involve, will they jump into investigation without asking me to come provide proof to back my assertion?

Let's be guided and dispassionate please.

Those who are praying for Nigeria to get into civil war, experience a Rwanda genocide situation or fragment are not sleeping. They will use any means to achieve that goal, including spreading propaganda to sew seeds of hatred in the hearts of Nigerians against one another.

Let's be guided sir.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by LordOfTheGame: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
SmartPolician:
What truth did he speak?

He didn't even give a precise detail

There's no northerner that does not know the sponsors of Boko Haram.

The only problem is that the sponsors are untouchable.

Unless you don't understand Hausa, you should know who sponsors the terrorists

Pls tell us, your info can go a long way to help...
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Bahamas95(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
If na to chop Nigeria money una nor go involve us, e don reach prayer now you want me to waste my time pray for you wey even me sef need prayers. How person wan take pray on empty stomach?

Oga carry your cross!

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by LegalWolf: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rubbish. Complete balderdash. When you were running your mouth, did you call us for help. There are always consequences for one’s actions
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by dokie: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Name the person or keep shut

Kekere Ekun, how do you expect him to name the person? It is not every truth that can be backed up by evidence but its truth all the same. If he names the person to the public, will you help him pay when he is fined by a court for defamation?

I'm sure he has told the dss who it is (that's if they ever asked him). Its should be up to them to investigate and provide evidence to nail the person.

But they are not interested in doing that. That's why they are harassing the man up and down the whole place.

2 Likes

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Dakat(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
May God be your shield in time like this.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by dokie: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
LandMann:

Reason before you talk and put your emotions aside when passing judgement..

How do you expect DSS to investigate his allegations without asking him to corroborate his claims?

The man's allegation is very severe and that allegations has cast aspersions on over 14 Northern governors...

It is only fair and just that the man proves his claims since he's still insisting that it is true, that a northern governor is sponsoring boko haram.

The man should go to DSS and prove his claim and also provide all available evidence to the public so that we can follow up wisely instead of blindly like most people are doing now.

Imagine that I speak on NTA and claim that one of the children of your father is a ritualist responsible for the deaths of over 1000 people in Nigeria.

Are you all the children going to keep quiet about it?

If security involve, will they jump into investigation without asking me to come provide proof to back my assertion?

Let's be guided and dispassionate please.

Those who are praying for Nigeria to get into civil war, experience a Rwanda genocide situation or fragment are not sleeping. They will use any means to achieve that goal, including spreading propaganda to sew seeds of hatred in the hearts of Nigerians against one another.

Let's be guided sir.

And you think he wouldn't have told the DSS who it is? He most definitely has. It is the DSS's duty to intelligently investigate the activities of the said governor and provide evidence to nail him. Mailafiya can not have evidence because his source of info is a high ranking BH commander who only passed the info verbally.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by dasnan(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
My question now is what has the DSS done about the hefty allegation made by Mailafia. They're suppose to investigate the said Governor who is allegedly the commander of the Boko boys.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by michoim(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Are you sure you are speaking the truth? You think to pray for someone is an easy job. People are busy with their lives these days...
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by peropoliet(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/11/nigerians-should-pray-me-powerful-political-forces-planning-silence-me-speaking-truth-%E2%80%94ex
your life in danger and pray for you when you were busy embezzling public fund you forgot that they is a God now you need prayer oga my sincere wish for you is to be done with
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by ABCthings: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:

Exactly!
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Nitah1: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Gluton:

When u left your job to be meddling in politics, what do u expect?
You are one of the bokoharam member,don't worry soon you will meet your creator.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Nitah1: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
peropoliet:
your life in danger and pray for you when you were busy embezzling public fund you forgot that they is a God now you need prayer oga my sincere wish for you is to be done with
Educated illiterate, is that the topic of discussion here or you have issue with comprehension?
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by imagrg(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
May God save Nigerians.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by ABCthings: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
ozo13:
I don’t take all this mind games serious again especially if coming from politicians.u jus said a ..... governor and u refuse to mention the gov name.
It’s like NDDC interim committee telling us if they open books of people stealing money from NDDC ,Nigeria will collapse.all bn mind game.
Mention the name of the gov and back it up with real evidence even if Nigeria will Br*ak up.
Supported, if you want to speak then SPEAK! and back it up. The overuse of concealment is both annoying and irritating!.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by ABCthings: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
intruder15:

Are u a toddler? Do you expect him to mention names?
Do u want him to be assassinated?
Even then in secondary school, you dare not mention names. Talk more of national politics.

If he won't mention names then he has not business talking in the first place.
Let's learn how to be straight forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New International Passport And Price / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.