Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,950 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (48123 Views)

The Most Powerful Political Pictures Of The Day. / Malami, Northern Political Forces Blocking Abba Kyari’s Extradition – HURIWA / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Rawhumper(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
[

If You were in his shoes and You habe facts about The Govs involvement, would u go public?

Wisdom is profitable bro, he could be sued for defamation.

You have to put into Account The Fact People have different approaches to a Problem.

quote author=NaMeAboki post=93817525]

Absolute Rubbish!

Mailafiya is clearly seeking to be a local champion among his ppl ( there are Youtube videos of him along that line) he was simply caught pants down inciting his ppl with misleading malicious propaganda in order to achieve that agenda.

If he had any evidence to back up his claim, he would have readily done so because he has nothing to fear, having already achieved enough public notoriety that no govt/agency would afford to touch him and attract to itself damaging publicity.

Your speculation is therefore well off the radar.

[/quote]
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by proprince(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
We pray for you Sir

Shame on this country.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by davidica(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Are you interested in learning how to import your phones and gadgets from the United States? Join this online class to learn

https:///EDutU4kH0Ta8LMod6E5pMo
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by NokiaN8(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by NaMeAboki: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

If You were in his shoes and You habe facts about The Govs involvement, would u go public?

Wisdom is profitable bro, he could be sued for defamation.

You have to put into Account The Fact People have different approaches to a Problem.

quote author=NaMeAboki post=93817525]

Absolute Rubbish!

Mailafiya is clearly seeking to be a local champion among his ppl ( there are Youtube videos of him along that line) he was simply caught pants down inciting his ppl with misleading malicious propaganda in order to achieve that agenda.

If he had any evidence to back up his claim, he would have readily done so because he has nothing to fear, having already achieved enough public notoriety that no govt/agency would afford to touch him and attract to itself damaging publicity.

Your speculation is therefore well off the radar.

You might want to apply a little more wisdom yourself - here is why:

Mailafiya had already gone public with his allegation and was quite emphatic about his claims - so what are you talking about?

He had been invited twice by the DSS (and about to go for a 3rd time on Monday) where he had the opportunity to prove his allegation privately without the risk of defamation.

If he was being factual with his allegations then why would he have any concern about defamation since he would have been telling the truth and could prove it.

It is increasingly clear that the man is a tribal bigot who thought he could get away with spreading malicious propaganda without being challenged
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Rawhumper(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
[

To be candid, he is not my father, even my father i Can not trust when it comes to politics.

My father was in Awolowos Party then.
That was how some People accused and set Awolowo up of trying to overthrow Balewas govt and he was arrested and falsely convicted till he was later released by Gowon.

Yeah, i understand You bro, People should really have concrete evidence when accusing someone like we have against Buhari's worst governance.

quote author=NaMeAboki post=93824113]

You might want to apply a little more wisdom yourself - here is why:

Mailafiya had already gone public with his allegation and was quite emphatic about his claims - so what are you talking about?

He had been invited twice by the DSS (and about to go for a 3rd time on Monday) where he had the opportunity to prove his allegation privately without the risk of defamation.

If he was being factual with his allegations then why would he have any concern about defamation since he would have been telling the truth and could prove it.

It is increasingly clear that the man is a tribal bigot who thought he could get away with spreading malicious propaganda without being challenged
[/quote]
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Leo588(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
You have done your best and God will vindicate you. We have seen what happened in Abuja and how Gana was killed
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by hardbody: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abouwaza:
What is really going on in this corntree?
You speak against the government and you get arrested and molested we don't even know if we are in demcoracy anymore
If anything happens to you Sir, we shall hold the DSS responsible and that northern governor (We all know him)

I don't know the governor except y'all mention his name. Don't include me
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Yusman316(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Wow, sometimes one just wonders how some persons reason before they give their opinion on issues. U said a Governor is commander of boko haram, they authorities said come tell them who he is, u start saying stuff that touches the heart. Even in the U.S when some persons made allegations of Russian meddling in the U.S elections, they were asked to appear before a congressional hearing to explain themselves
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Fourwinds: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Instead of investigating the Boko Haram camps in around Abuja as revealed by customs intel they are instead chasing Vendetta on behalf of a certain group on MaiLafiya
this government is the terrorist... Just like you said, Abuja is currently under siege yet the useless Nigeria police /DSS and army are chasing after innocent and unarmed civilians...
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Fourwinds: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Yusman316:
Wow, sometimes one just wonders how some persons reason before they give their opinion on issues. U said a Governor is commander of boko haram, they authorities said come tell them who he is, u start saying stuff that touches the heart. Even in the U.S when some persons made allegations of Russian meddling in the U.S elections, they were asked to appear before a congressional hearing to explain themselves
nonsense...how many times will they invite him... He has been there twice... Terrorist government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.