Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (47988 Views)

The Most Powerful Political Pictures Of The Day. / Malami, Northern Political Forces Blocking Abba Kyari’s Extradition – HURIWA / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Brushstrokes20: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Calm down! abacha did worse..
He ended up like a rat
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Guyman02: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
He stepped on the toes of Fulani elites behind the mass killings across the country.
Gana hunted Fulani herdsmen militia and the Fulani controlled Army killed him after extracting him in a car with a priest and local govt Chairman.
His case is public and they can't harm him
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by eebraa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
They asked you to give them the name of the sponsors of boko haram since you said you have reliable information about the sponsors of boko haram
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
angrywhen u dea chop money u call us.... abegi park well joor
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by DeltaOilWell(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Run to Daddy G O
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/11/nigerians-should-pray-me-powerful-political-forces-planning-silence-me-speaking-truth-%E2%80%94ex

OGA YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY

NIGERIA IS JUST A ZONE IN AFRICA MADE OF EXPLOITATION PLACED IN THE HAND OF POWERFUL WAR LORDS IN THE NORTH BY THE BRITISH

NA THIS MAN MUMU GO KILL AM

GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY SIR
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin

Please be patriotic and support the powerful political forces trying to silence him

NOBODY SHOULD COME BETWEEN US AND OUR ONE NIGERIA grin

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by oblolu4u: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
This shall be their portion:
Isaiah 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by tsagir(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
TELL YOUR FAMILY TO PRAY FOR YOU, NOTHINGS CONCERN ME
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Bukden16(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have worked hard trying to figure out the reason why God's choice for me is Nigeria, out of the many countries in this world.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Deborah98(f): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Devil is a liar,the truth must prevail...

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by MajohBankz: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
It was always going to be like this for this man. It was always just a matter of time before they start bullying him, harassing him, making life uneasy for him for speaking up. Protesting fuel hike or electricity tariff hike should be lower on our wish list of protests. Protest against subduing our right, against civil harassment, against police and military brutality, against political injustice, against embezzlement are priorities because na person wey dey alive dey buy fuel and pay electricity.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by ipobarethieves: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
sad Hmmmm sad Hell Rufuse the dwarf terrorist sad. Softly softly oo undecided
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by manunitedbabes: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nka di kwa serious

Oluwa Ohhh abeg vindicate the innocent in this country
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Chirowman(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by manunitedbabes: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bukden16:
I have worked hard trying to figure out the reason why God's choice for me is Nigeria, out of the many countries in this world.

Abeg should I send Mother Mary to go ask her Son? cool cool
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by BotherMleeper(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
SmartPolician:
What truth did he speak?

He didn't even give a precise detail

There's no northerner that does not know the sponsors of Boko Haram.

The only problem is that the sponsors are untouchable.

Unless you don't understand Hausa, you should know who sponsors the terrorists

Nonsensical claims

Just like mailafiya you people make asinine and blanket statements without a shred of facts, and when you get called out you say someone's trying to silence you
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by olisaEze(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
What’d you expect? You stepped on the powerful toes of suppression and as they used to say, suppression is fighting back! grin
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by abah001: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is the state this current government backward desperation has subjected Nigerians to.

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by just2endowed: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
seek asylum undecided
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Danwakae(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
onoms4luv:
Nobody's is after your life, is just village people that are doing their normal routine check on you.
why are you afraid if your hands are clean.

May Allah forgive your short comings... Those who speaks the truth always suffers this.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Keep telling the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by intruder15(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
ozo13:
I don’t take all this mind games serious again especially if coming from politicians.u jus said a ..... governor and u refuse to mention the gov name.
It’s like NDDC interim committee telling us if they open books of people stealing money from NDDC ,Nigeria will collapse.all bn mind game.
Mention the name of the gov and back it up with real evidence even if Nigeria will Br*ak up.

Are u a toddler? Do you expect him to mention names?
Do u want him to be assassinated?
Even then in secondary school, you dare not mention names. Talk more of national politics.

2 Likes

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Mozegee: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Just because this man came out and say the simple truth,the want to silent him forever.what a country we are into were evil rules
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by dalass(f): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
EastGold:
DSS whose job ought to be intelligent gathering has veered off to inviting and arresting harmless citizens

DSS is this government's witch hunting leprous arm....

Their intelligence gathering is solely from the perceived enemies whose only crime is stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by Kewe1975(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
SmartPolician:
What truth did he speak?

He didn't even give a precise detail
slowpoke... Fulani not hausa ok

There's no northerner that does not know the sponsors of Boko Haram.

The only problem is that the sponsors are untouchable.

Unless you don't understand Hausa, you should know who sponsors the terrorists
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by rafcrown(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
DSS must be asleep when Boko Haram Criminals were bringing in dangerous weapons, forming a formidable team and unleashing reign of terror.
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by dalass(f): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
intruder15:

Are u a toddler? Do you expect him to mention names?
Do u want him to be assassinated?
Even then in secondary school, you dare not mention names. Talk more of national politics.

The man should just relocate abroad with his family... Wickedness rests in this government and their northern led security chiefs
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by LaboPolitics: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Who did he vote for in 2015?
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by zamport1: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Separation is the way out
Re: Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me by ezechi24(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
ozo13:
I don’t take all this mind games serious again especially if coming from politicians.u jus said a ..... governor and u refuse to mention the gov name.
It’s like NDDC interim committee telling us if they open books of people stealing money from NDDC ,Nigeria will collapse.all bn mind game.
Mention the name of the gov and back it up with real evidence even if Nigeria will Br*ak up.

Leave the idiot...I don't know who they are fooling...is the governor a ghost?...mention his name if you really want to help the natiob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.