Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers (1159 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by tantan: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2011
hello house, a girl i intend to marry said she will like to register her friend on d mtn free magic calls intead of me. this issue had bafflled me so much that i think she might like to use d opportunity to call her secret lover for free. but why not me? cos to be candid, coz of this i hav started losing interest on the lady and she said she love me. i think there is a foul play somewhere coz this magic is mostly used by lovers.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by alagha: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2011
welcome to the club
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by 190: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2011
^^ you meant,

welcome to club nigerian girl

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJzcEUQVAQ&NR=1[/flash]
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by boomii(f): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2011
U are really funny,so u think she doesn't luv u cos ur number ain't the magic number.

She may have her reasons e.g you guys see each other too much hence,no need to add ur number.

Try and reason with her and not jump to conclusions.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by MMM2(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2011
sorry bros am *****
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
You should be happy man,believe me this magic number stuff will ruin many relationships,except you are the clingy type.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2011
NO,the magic number is not just for lovers! i personally did not add my boyfriend's no, the relationship will just get boring and annoying, I added my best friend because we are no longer in the same city, and we get to gist very well and even when it gets boring, we feel free to end the call without any of us feeling hurt or something,

So get over it,ok! and if you think thats enough for you not to trust her and love her less, then something is wrong with you (insecurity problem), I see no reason why you would want to marry someone you dont trust
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Brite02(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
@topic. Guy i feel u, i knw a lady too who's abt 2 marry she told me she register her man 4d mtn magic fin. I askd hw she felt, mehn i culdn't imagine d happiness n joy 4rm her eyez wen she said ' nw me n my man go talk well wit dz mtn magic no'

D questn is wat culd rlly mk her say dat 2u-
1. Z she tired of u?
2. Doz she hv an Ex
3. Tired of talkin 2u 2 get 2 knw u beta courtesy mtn magic no.

Sincerely speakin, me self am tired of d mtn magic stuff. .
I'd advise, gv ya marriage fin a break, kp searchin 4 anoda. .
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Johnnny(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
I think you should read through the posts of boomii, freecoacoa and bhusayor very slowly and digest them well.
'cos in my own opinion they have answered you well.

Unless you have other issues that makes you suspect her, I don't see the reason why you should stress yourself up just because she did not add you on the MTN magic stuff.

I use etisalat and MTN, my wife forms one of the four family and friends, my magic No.? that I change everymonth as I see fit, depending on who I will like to speak with more that month, but most times my dad. and my etisalat You and Me - my wife's younger sister, so I can also speak with my mother-in-law with little or no credit.

So, it may have nothing to do with if the other person is a lover or not. Or are U concern because it is a male friend?
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Chykason(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
@OP
How do you feel when someone you love is in love with someone else. .?

You feel betrayed. .

I always expect my lady to feel the same way I do for her. .she must have that urge and passion. .she must be steadfast. .YES. .else she must give me a VALID reason. .she must think like me. .we must be compatible. .i can't commit the rest of my life for someone who is a bag of wits. .you grab?

If you think she is playing games, please move on. .simple!
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Dsense(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
OP.
Can we buy you/her a new line,So that we can HAVE SOME RESTS HERE angry . . . . . . . .What sort of topic is this? angry
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Mcleo007(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
If I see my gurl very often, I see no need making her my 'juju' number. Tell me,what do u guys want to talk about for so long u believe cn be made easy on phone? Please dude,spare the girl.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by ninob1(f): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2011
Mcleo007:

If I see my gurl very often, I see no need making her my 'juju' number. Tell me,what do u guys want to talk about for so long u believe cn be made easy on phone? Please dude,spare the girl.

lol cheesy cheesy

@poster

what excuse would u have used to dump her if there was no magic number wahala?
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by born2boink(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2011
Her friend is more important than you, since you communicate everyday,I think Magic numbers is two important person who communicate mostly everyday, Do not let anyone fool you, my magic number is mainly for me and my lover because I cannot keep calling friends everyday, lol
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
born2fuck:

Her friend is more important than you, since you communicate everyday,I think Magic numbers is two important person who communicate mostly everyday, [b]Do not let anyone fool you, [/b]my magic number is mainly for me and my lover because I cannot keep calling friends everyday, lol

, and please dont fool him too
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ Poster

You failed to specify whether it's a 'male friend' or a female friend. If it's a regular female friend, then there should be no problem at all. Let them gossip as much as they want about Omotola's stomach or Mercy Johnson's hips, that's their business.

BUT! If it's a 'male friend' then I advise you to push that deceitful slut out of your life and find another girl to marry. I can't get tired of telling you wimps that there is no such thing as 'male friend'. . .more so one that she'll prefer to have on her magic number rather than you. It means you're just a ceremonial boyfriend; a stop-gap measure for her. Where is her sense of propriety and decency? If they are not phocking already, it is only a matter of time - or dependent on the 'male friend', not her, and certainly not you. So that's that. I know how much havoc I have personally done under the guise of being a 'male friend'. If you let her blackmail you with those useless words 'insecure' and 'trust', you'd be forever damned.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Christmas Holidays To The Side Chicks! / Best Gift Ever / Define The Word Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.