Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes (62899 Views)

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
y waste her time all in d name of relationship and end up breaking up.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by mukthar2000(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Linda Majekodunmi,

Chaiii the stupid guy has show u the opposite of ur name now, otijekodunmi.

sorry sweetheart, move on with ur life.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by humilitypays(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
With due respect to some ladies, let me be blunt for once!! shocked

Ladies you have no right to be angry or go diabolical or spiritual or whatever when a man says he won't marry you, and you know why

Men pass through hell in the hands of you ladies right from when they start admiring girls till they grow to become respectable men!

Do you know how many heartbreaks guys endure everyday You ladies knowingly or unknowingly break guys' hearts on daily basis, ask me how

A guy will see a lady and admires her and even wishes to settle with this type of lady, and then after so much pains this guy makes up his mind and approaches this lady with a "hello" and instead of these wicked ladies to respect the guy's guts by replying his hello or at least showing him some human concern, will snub this guy.

Listen, even if you are married, there are honorable ways to tell off a toaster or admirer without hurting his emotions and discouraging him from approaching other ladies in future.....these guys that approach you are also humans, they didn't kill somebody.....is it a crime to admire somebody Is it not something to be happy about that strangers admire you and ask to be your friend Why do you ladies make it seem like guys are stupid for trying to admire or woo you Because you are in a relationship you now feel insulted when guys admire or approach you, you are doing yourself. Who said a lady in a relationship cannot wisely keep responsible guys open for discussion should her boyfriend fuckup I pity no jilted lady dating any guy for long, use your head when dating!! use your heads, relationship, dating is not marriage!! and never a guarantee for marriage!!

Some will abuse their male toasters, some call them demeaning names, some spit at the guys, some laugh at them with their stupid friends....these are daily heartbreaks men endure, including President Buhari, Tinubu, Tiller Perry, Dbanj, Tface, etc before they became who they are today that all ladies now see them as their dream men.

Ladies before you cry fowl when a guy or guys break your heart, please remember the good guys with good intentions for you that you turned down or abused in your heart or ridiculed!

Karma is real.....do unto others what you want others to do unto you cool

4 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Folzye(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
DissTroy:
You outrightly stated you liked how it happened because they've come on to Nairaland to complain about men's advances.

Of course, you'd get embarrassed when you throw all dignity away and self-pride courting a girl's attention. Most of you start tagging them "angel' and "queen" on the first day.

If you had something going for you, you won't be on Nairaland drawing parallel lessons trying to shame the females for turning you down. If you have something going for you, you wouldn't be bothered by a female not yielding to your advances 'cause there are countless other females who will when you play your cards right. Instructive that MOST women you approach are rude to you. MOST. Then again, if you are seeking to get cozy with females on Nairaland which is a relatively faceless forum even with your activities of social media platforms where you can put several pictures and information about the girls together to decide what you want, then it tells a lot about you.

Go get girls elsewhere and stop complaining.

I am clearly not in the mood for this irrelevant argument and Mr respect yourself, I never told you I am here to look for a girl angry

See for yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/6110380/why-nairaland-males-like

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Some guys can be very wicked. If you know you won't marry her why date her and give her marriage expectation? It's bad !!! Some people can't sense weather thier partner will marry them or not. some will say with time they will adapt. Adapt ??

I bet this guy will never forget this scene in his life.. Lerra if they charm him he will start chasing pastors for prayers or asking God why has thou forsaken me..

Please guyys if you won't marry her don't give her that expectations.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by ruffDiamond: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
ah! after many years of continuous ,agbo-revved hard nacking na,what do you expect?.she know say guys go know say she be confirmed ALOKU(used and dump thing)marry your best friend whether he hammer or not, fem no go hear, dem go dey change boys/men anyhow llke buhari evil change,now see her life outside mtcheww ,no pity.naija girls no be am.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by DissTroy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Folzye:

I am clearly not in the mood for this irrelevant argument and Mr respect yourself, I never told you I am here to look for a girl angry
See for yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/6110380/why-nairaland-males-like
Forget the girl for a minute, that dude should take a crash course in the art of conversations and improving interpersonal skills. Why on God's green earth would you begin a conversation with a complete stranger with "Bae" then go off about getting her number randomly and type long messages bugging her to reply? You've already shown you lack self-worth. If a random strange girl chats me up "Hello, honey", I'd be spooked too though I'd handle it differently.

I've got close female acquaintances and I have seen (to my embarassment) how some males chat up girls uncivilly and naively. The Sweetbun-s girl wrong to gloat about it? Yes. Was the dude's approach bad? No - it was a freaking disaster.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by GolDRoger: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
I dont believe this. . .
Why inform her On the road?
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Osobi32(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
dalass:

Such a stupid thing to say...

Quite insensitive. ... If you don't have anything to contribute just waka pass abeg....

She may never recover from what that insensitive idiot just did. How can a sane person break such news in public like that

If she were your sister, will you say such a thing? undecided
This is exactly what i hate about the opposite sex, a woman will date a man and suck him dry financially, emotionally and psychologically and dump him without a warning then expect him to man up and suck it in. now when thesame thing is done to them they start to call men all sort of names. oh are u saying he should have broke the news to her in a 5star hotel? lol

4 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Lonelypacifist6: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Majekodunmi! and she slumped?
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Osobi32(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
backnbeta:

This is very distasteful and crude undecided
really? if tables were turned will u say thesame?
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by passiveincome01: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fabian is tired of driving in a dual carriage express.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE
Nonsense! all I see is a good meme
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Yankee101: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Don't do courtship for more than 36months

If e no wan marry after that, move on
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by toye440: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't pity girls like here, reason being one serious guy for don come beg here like e go die but she for don wash am. Now who is crying? she's just lazy, na the guy money dey make her faint because financial security no dey again.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by DedeNkem: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Never ever hope on anyone to marry you. Until the person starts marriage process, have a plan B!

Nobody was born to marry a particular person! Marriage is about two different individuals who planned to manage each other's faults.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Onyi 22 and Zzor comes to mind, riele is still a kid sha she's yet to be dicked.
and what made you think I've got such dirty experience,im a Christian and I obey and follow what my bible say strictly,dont let your assumptions deceive you
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Emmypure: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
the guy will suffer for 600 years
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Emmypure: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Emmypure:
the guy will suffer for 600 years

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by madjune(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Who knows what came over Fabian?

Maybe, this fainted girl isn't even half as nice as she may have seemed.
Or, Fabian found a better girl?

Nobody knows.
I pray Fabian won't regret his actions later.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by ZooOga: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
my non simping guys know the deal. dump dem before dey cheat on and dump you.

move on to the next loose harlot and give dem some good d*ck. sow ur wild oats while u can. grin

pls forgive my harshness but that girl in the op is not publicly dressed like a reserved church girl.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by JennyEva(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
That's how they will be publishing fake and unverified stories. Someone will have a mental breakdown and backward Africans will say it's rituals, tueh!
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by JennyEva(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
This one will even encourage some idiots to think that money rituals is real. I don't see how this news is meant to deter them
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by SucrePlum(f): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
JennyEva:

That person is a scammer

I thought I was the only one that noticed that
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Womanizer(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:
and what made you think I've got such dirty experience,im a Christian and I obey and follow what my bible say strictly,dont let your assumptions deceive you

So because you're a Christian you should not be dicked? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.