Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) (78857 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin it's true. just go to a death topic and see if you would not find his religious bullcrap comments.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by AnanseK(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Christianity has been high jacked by the Devil.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by thorpido(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

He trailed her to her place of work and killed her there... Her death wasn't her fault.
It wasn't her fault,true but the murderous tendency was there.She ought to have taken his death threat more seriously.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks..

So bad he allowed the Spirit of Hate to Possess Him, Send his wife to her untimely Grave and send Himself behind bars..

That's why we need to Constantly Put on the Whole Armor of God so we can withstand the Princialities and Powers Hovering in this Wicked World

Shut the fukk up you charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Fredmatic(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
ziondaughter247:
Pls the woman has no blame at all! The fake useless pastor even said in the video that another fake 'pastor's told him the woman is a witch! Can you imagine!

The woman has such a loving family, who truly have her back! I'm sure the brother must be very upset! May her gentle soul rest in peace!

I dont know this couple, but I can 90% say that the fake pastor is to blame entirely for this. The wife even gentle and pleading with her brother to take it easy on him. Such a calm woman. Maybe the idiot's ministry is not moving fine and one fake prophet now added fire to it by claiming his wife was the cause...

Thanks you , that is the part I wanted to say. Please pastor all over be careful how you call and label people witch, is better you tell him go and pray and loss any chain of darkness. Than pointing witches to people.
This might be a contributing factor. he may be thinking his lack of progress is a result of his wife be a witch.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Guestlander:
Fake pastor. He issued a death threat and no one took him seriously.
More reason daddy Freeze should take the death threat on him serious
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
LiftedMan:
Its Sad, but one lesson everyone should learn from this is to take your time b4 you marry anyone, make sure you see who they are in the spirit b4 you marry them. All this "i love you and that all that matters " is risky without proper decernment.

Secondly, that was the same man that knelt down and proposed to her,
the same man that was so eager for wedding night ,
The same man that promised to keep her safe.

Its take more that Love to keep a marriage, you need many other things , but one key factor is Christ Jesus.
true that, I'm married and can relate
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Guestlander: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
PHIPEX:
More reason daddy Freeze should take the death threat on him serious

That is exactly why I think he should inform the police. You never know what is going on in other people's minds.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
ziondaughter247:
Pls the woman has no blame at all! The fake useless pastor even said in the video that another fake 'pastor's told him the woman is a witch! Can you imagine!

The woman has such a loving family, who truly have her back! I'm sure the brother must be very upset! May her gentle soul rest in peace!

I dont know this couple, but I can 90% say that the fake pastor is to blame entirely for this. The wife even gentle and pleading with her brother to take it easy on him. Such a calm woman. Maybe the idiot's ministry is not moving fine and one fake prophet now added fire to it by claiming his wife was the cause...
Its same reason some families maltreat their house help because a "pastor" said she's a witch.

Most of such families will kill the maids if the situation is right.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Proverbs 18:21 puts it this way: “The tongue has the power of life and death.

Your words can either speak life, or your words can speak death. Our tongues can build others up, or they can tear them down.

It was just a matter of time for what he had been saying to manifest...

Watch your utterance always!!!

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have been reading the comments, but no one has been able to say what triggered his action

It would have been interesting to know, because this was premeditated murder...a lot of thought had gone into it...

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by LiftedMan: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Parisian:
Love is all it takes my dear. That two people are married don't mean they don't love each other. If you love someone you will never wish evil on them no matter what and not could you ever inflict them with any bodily harm.

i beg to differ with your statement, it takes more than love. believe me, when a spirit is introduced to any equation in life, the result follows the pattern and possibilities of that spirit, men are vulnerable to spirits but many do not know it. Hence Christ Jesus is needed. Love is not enough elderly couples will tell you this. Also, knowledge is key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by usagee36: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
All i can see is that they brought him from ghana because they feel their sister needs a husband and made him have green card. Marriage isn't for everybody. People keep forcing it. Now your sister has been killed by a fake sick pastor. Ladies and gentlemen, never go back home to marry and bring abroad. Its dangerous. Either you manage crazy akata/oyinbo or just become baby daddy. The world isn't a sincere place anymore.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
I want a god fearing man well here you go,instead of women to seek men that actually love and cherish them they will be looking for what I don’t just understand, imagine she even said she doesn’t want him arrested after all that.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by LiftedMan: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
eagleonearth:
true that, I'm married and can relate

yeah, only married folk can relate.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Swanzi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
These are the harsh realities of life

You will be alone most of the time. Not lonely, but alone. Try to understand the difference to avoid unnecessary suffering.

Happiness will not come easily as it came when you were young. You would have to work towards it. Discipline and sacrifice would be your best bet. Don't get caught in the YOLO gimmick.

Life will get boring. Your mind will wander. Learn to control it before it starts controlling you.
Your best friend might no longer be your best friend. Your ex would have already moved on. You will struggle. But it will imbue you with lots of wisdom. So don't curse yourself.

You'll realise in retrospect that very few people really loved you whilst others just wanted something out of you.

Memories are not always good. More than often, they induce unncecesary fear, anxiety and mood swings.

Time starts becoming the most valuable commodity. It will treat you like shit if you treat it cheaply.

Whether you like it or not, people will talk behind you. Sometimes it would be the people whom you trusted the most. Learn to ignore them.

You'll run down the guilt-valley more often than before. You will do things which you know is not good for you but will anyways end up doing it. You will invariably be distracted by foul things. This is your mind conquering your weak spot. Like I said, discipline can save you.

You'll realize that success is not that easy after all. It's that difficult. You would be tempted to give up on your dreams and live an average life. Don't.

Things will go wrong. Personally and professionally. The unexpected will happen. There won't be any reason/person to blame on. Your faith in humanity will plummet all of a sudden. But hey, don't give up. Move on.

You will soon start noticing your parents are getting old, your best friend is suffering from illness or money constrait. You realize how much time you've wasted playing the ego game. So don't wait. Make that phone call now.

Most of the times, you'll experience fear for no reason. When things are going good, you'll dread on ‘what if this happiness goes away?’. When things are not going good, you'll still dread on what's going to happen next.

You'll get your heart broken multiple times. And you'll have to break a couple of hearts yourself. That's life. There no right and wrong here.

There are no good people/bad people. You'll have to come out of this cynical mind-set. There are only people who bring you pleasantness and unplesantness. Remember, people who bring unplesantness to you might bring pleasantness to someone else.

You'll realize that multi-tasking is not beneficial. You start focusing on one big goal/day rather than 10 small goals/day. You'll learn to differentiate between being productive and being busy.

You'll learn that not all emotions you experience are genuine. More than half of them are mere mind-games. Learn to distinguish to avoid bouts of depression.

You'll be forced to change your attitude towards failures because you'll have more failures than success. You will no longer react to events, but will eventually respond to it. Reacting will get you into more trouble. Responding will move you towards a solution.

You'll realise that you can't be friends with everyone. And you don't have to be. Accept this fact sooner than later.

You'll realise that earning respect is more difficult than earning money. And it's the respect that would eventually make you feel proud about yourself in life.

Word
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Panshow(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
We're first to shout black lives matter, and we're first to ridicule that statement. Shame on us.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by nato20ng(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
She did stay away! Reason why he shot at her at her work place

thorpido:
Person say,..if i don't kill your sister,then I'm fake'.

Shouldn't she have stayed away from when and get a restraining order when there is a precedence of violence?

One has to give the devil a wide berth.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by macaranta(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Damn, that pasta pasta talk was kinda confusing.

On the issue, the lady seemed confused with love, there are some things you just don't joke with no matter how special someone seems to be to you. Calling the cops immediately would have bought her some time and distance away from the pasta...
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
He was seen in the video fighting with his wife's older brother who defended her after Ofori assaulted her. The fight ensued after the deceased arrived at the Pastor’s apartment with her brother and sister to pick up a document.

She was heard in the viral video begging her brother to stop beating up her estranged husband.

Pastor Ofori was however heard saying in the viral video “if I don’t kill your sister, then I’m fake”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io0-FTKVLVY&feature=youtu.be
How is this thing a pastor, these are players not much, gold diggers and gigolos
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by mii4u(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
dokie:

Based on this, what do you think freeze should do about Ibieyome who has threatened to kill him?
Lol... Abeg no ask me ooo for dat matter, Freeze and Ibieyome case tire me but my stand remains, don't take threats lightly once it bursts out angrily, it speaks volume.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by JIMMY1393: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:

Shouldn't she have stayed away from when and get a restraining order when there is a precedence of violence?

This your English sha
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by cooooooks(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
People seem to be blaming the woman here.

Shame on you.

He went to her office to kill her.

She was in the process of divorcing him, had moved out, etc. This video is something that happened just days before he carried out the act

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

Thank you!
Swanzi:

Word
Firstorderwizard:

This is practical nuggets of wisdom
oluwaseyi0:

Read every word

Thanks for sharing
I really appreciate you all, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Wizzzzmike: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
hammer3:
MAKE UNA SEE WAT THIS ONE DID TO HIS WIFE IN ENUGU.

GHANA PEOPLE AND WICKEDNESS, DEY LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/ghanaian-man-pours-hot-water-on-his-breastfeeding-wifes-breast-in-enugu-photos.html

Only jobless useless boy like you will post untruth things about Ghana...

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why women stay in abusive marriage is still a wonder to me.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:

Some women are really attracted to violent men

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pauladex:
To be candid the man was not a fake and he has confirmed it, he can now proceeds to another ministry behind bar. We should always remember, we don't have to fight to be a man.

Hmmmn.... i will remember this; "we don't have to fight to be a man". Wise words.

Thank you.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh my Geee. Well, since he got nothing to lose, let him spend the rest of his wicked life behind bars. Tufia

djon78:

Why not go there with a law enforcement officer and pick up whatever she wants.
The murder spirit entered that man after that her brothers incident

He didn't kill her since
Even during the marriage

What led to the murder was the way he was treated
Did you hear another woman with American accent telling her brother to cool down
And he was ordering him and commanding him
Then when he was leaving now made that threat

That was when that evil spirit
Entered him
The brother should have used diplomacy

Some people are emotionally murderous
If you don't handle the situation well
They will come after your life
And they feel they got nothing to lose
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by domino4211(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
LiftedMan:
Its Sad, but one lesson everyone should learn from this is to take your time b4 you marry anyone, make sure you see who they are in the spirit b4 you marry them. All this "i love you and that all that matters " is risky without proper decernment.

Secondly, that was the same man that knelt down and proposed to her,
the same man that was so eager for wedding night ,
The same man that promised to keep her safe.

Its take more that Love to keep a marriage, you need many other things , but one key factor is Christ Jesus.
And how about successfully married Muslims,shintoists, Buddhists,sikhists,atheists,agnostics?
All those who don't believe in Jesus?
They can't have a good marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by FGonline: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
mii4u:
Wat can I say to this now? But she heard him right and she was also warned, probably she tot he was kidding. Wen someone pronounces sumtin negative like threats in a fit of anger, I can't and won't let it lie just because i think they are not serious. The devil capitalises on the words of our mouths most times to perpetrate some evils. Hmmm, may her soul rip. Such an evil man can't call him a pastor cos he is apparently not one.
who says a thing and it come to pass when thy Lord has not spoken
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Twizzy30(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Damn this nigga staying in jail for the rest of his life without parole. He told his wife's brother ”if I don't kill your sister, I'm a fake”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.