Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) (78749 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PinkHealthGroup: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
emkz:

You are so intelligent. I think you are the most intelligent idiot on Nairaland. You are trying so hard to show your intelligence and ended up demonstrating your idiotic intelligence. Your submission does not deserve a response, but since you have made an accusation like someone who has no sense, I suggest you get Michael West of Cambridge English dictionary and find out the meaning of "restraining order".

As for saying I sound like a woman beater, you clearly are one of those mentally-disturbed people who wrongfully accuse someone of rape without even thinking of the consequences. Try and get help, please.

You really are a woman beater. Women must stay away from you. Cambridge ko woman beater ni
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Mayng01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bluntemperor:

So because there is one Judas among the Disciples or one bad apple in the basket then the whole is bad.I am worse than the murder. Shame on me!
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bobotic:
[b][/b]
firstly I choose not to be happy

Secondly bridle your tongue.

Thirdly the post your made wasn't private if I react to it is because it calls for reactions.

Don't mention me again, my bf is member of Burkina Faso confra.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by omohlexy: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Incandescent post=93829167][/quote]Don't look at the cause of the reoccurring cases of domestic homicide in America. Be looking for who is dead now. Oversabi
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by omohlexy: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

You are a mfuckking low life bum, i Feel sorry for any woman who deals w you
My wife says I'm the best husband ever. 12 year running now. Your oversabi will put you in trouble. Even worse than hers. Don't look at the cause of similar pattern of homicide by either husbands or wives in America especially amongst blacks. Be looking for who to insult because obviously you have no home training. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Kaytixy: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
We have one in Nigeria who also threatened to kill FREEZ

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Bobotic(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2020

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by expert555: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Watched the video twice most unfortunate, that girl was still in love with her husband the pastor, family intervention make This matters worse ....... RIP both life lost Cause the pastor will be in jail for 20 to 30 years so it’s 2 lives lost.........
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by expert555: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
omohlexy:
This man was obviously pushed to the wall of fraustration by a devious and manipulative wife. You went home with your bully brother to beat up a man you once claimed to love. A man who made you moan and gave you deep kisses once upon a time. You went with your cinematographer sister to video your brother beating up your husband and pretentiously stood by claiming to stop the beating while playing referee. You achieved your mission by getting the documents you came for using your bully brother as backup. That document probably would the the key holding all you have jointly worked for over the years. You are leaving him is not enough, you also want to make him poor and destitute. Same thing Rita did to Majek Fashek after he brought her to America. The only mistake this man made was going to the extreme to resolve a problem in a fit of blind anger. If you look carefully, you will realize that this pastor is the real victim here. Fear women before you fear snakes.

Her body language shows she still love the pastor she probably didn’t know her brother was going to go that far, coming back for some documents was an excuse she was using to get to her husband probably for a settlement, her family pressures take a toe on her. She lost control of event. I agree with some of your remarks as well. If she left alone maybe things would have been different.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2020
Softgamer:
i totally support guys that kill any lady that cheats on them then rub it on his face. No symphty for cheaters
Cos u lack empathy and probably psychotic. Or are u their neighbor? Who gave u such info or u just assumed? Abi u knack her before?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2020
toyetade:

Yes the brother contributed to it by provocation of the pastor. Third parties involving themselves in marital issues can add fire to the situation
if she had gone there alone, he would have killed her. I think there has been history of abuse, hence she going with people and them recording for evidence
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PinkHealthGroup: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2020
omohlexy:
My wife says I'm the best husband ever. 12 year running now. Your oversabi will put you in trouble. Even worse than hers. Don't look at the cause of similar pattern of homicide by either husbands or wives in America especially amongst blacks. Be looking for who to insult because obviously you have no home training. Ode!

Fccck who birthed you. Fucccking animal scum
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Filmdirect: 4:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Just because you say obviously doesn't make it true. You are projecting. She wasn't devious and manipulative. The man was abusive and she was leaving him. He wasn't a pastor, he had turned away from God. Go read his facebook page. Everyone that knew the wife said she was very gentle. Some men are messed up, has nothing to do with a woman.

She went to get her documents and they recorded because he started trouble. Her brother protected her because he hit his sister in his presence; any decent family member would do the same. Remember he had been abusing her, justifying it because some pastor told him she was a wife. African nonsense.

How do you know she was making him poor and destitute? According to many reports she was the breadwinner and was sponsoring him to get a green card. She was an assistant bank manager. Listen to the video carefully. the sister told her debt is not life because everything in that house was in her name.

Please don't project your emotions about women on this situation.

omohlexy:
This man was obviously pushed to the wall of fraustration by a devious and manipulative wife. You went home with your bully brother to beat up a man you once claimed to love. A man who made you moan and gave you deep kisses once upon a time. You went with your cinematographer sister to video your brother beating up your husband and pretentiously stood by claiming to stop the beating while playing referee. You achieved your mission by getting the documents you came for using your bully brother as backup. That document probably would the the key holding all you have jointly worked for over the years. You are leaving him is not enough, you also want to make him poor and destitute. Same thing Rita did to Majek Fashek after he brought her to America. The only mistake this man made was going to the extreme to resolve a problem in a fit of blind anger. If you look carefully, you will realize that this pastor is the real victim here. Fear women before you fear snakes.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by omohlexy: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2020
expert555:

Her body language shows she still love the pastor she probably didn’t know her brother was going to go that far, coming back for some documents was an excuse she was using to get to her husband probably for a settlement, her family pressures take a toe on her. She lost control of event. I agree with some of your remarks as well. If she left alone maybe things would have been different.
Thanks alot for your mature response. I learnt a thing or two from it.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by omohlexy: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Filmdirect:
Just because you say obviously doesn't make it true. You are projecting. She wasn't devious and manipulative. The man was abusive and she was leaving him. He wasn't a pastor, he had turned away from God. Go read his facebook page. Everyone that knew the wife said she was very gentle. Some men are messed up, has nothing to do with a woman.

She went to get her documents and they recorded because he started trouble. Her brother protected her because he hit his sister in his presence; any decent family member would do the same. Remember he had been abusing her, justifying it because some pastor told him she was a wife. African nonsense.

How do you know she was making him poor and destitute? According to many reports she was the breadwinner and was sponsoring him to get a green card. She was an assistant bank manager. Listen to the video carefully. the sister told her debt is not life because everything in that house was in her name.

Please don't project your emotions about women on this situation.

lattest news is that she slept with the choir director of her husband's church in the jacuzzi in thier matrimonial home and was expecting his baby. She sent nudes and photos of the act in error to her husband and when the storm began,she decided to move out of their matrimonial home. Read the update. I think people should have waited for the facts of the matter before drawing conclusion on the man. We are humans and we don't know how we will react to things until it happens to us. I did say the man was the real victim. I maintain my stand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by bull67: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
so she f---k choir master? i beg its better not to marry anymore, just have kids. my own ex did the same
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PervertProphet: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Mayng01:
Churches and their industries! Pseudo prophet. God knows his.

Lunatic and their Church-hate-industries.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PervertProphet: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Madibah:

No be only armor of God na sword of God..
Can u see ur MF pastors pulling stunts here and there..

Today na Friday make I go carry olosho and have some fun jare
Life is too short mehn..
I can't come and kill my seeff
Or any Runz girl in the house ?
Come to daddy let me show u love

No Cap%✓

Crazed mumu
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by RuggedSniper: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
He was seen in the video fighting with his wife's older brother who defended her after Ofori assaulted her. The fight ensued after the deceased arrived at the Pastor’s apartment with her brother and sister to pick up a document.

She was heard in the viral video begging her brother to stop beating up her estranged husband.

Pastor Ofori was however heard saying in the viral video “if I don’t kill your sister, then I’m fake”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io0-FTKVLVY&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.