Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) (78801 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Theoarhics: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
So does his action now confirm him as a real pastor? He's even more fake now. Never take such threat for granted.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by thorpido(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
ModestGal:

If we were in a sane country, the police should monitor you, because you are no different from the man, infact you are worse because from all indication, the man is at fault, yet you want to blame the deceased. Pathetic
Some of you don't know how to read. Your imaginations run wild.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
The same reason that David Ibiyeomie's threat should not be taken lightly.

LifestyleTonite:
He was seen in the video fighting with his wife's older brother who defended her after Ofori assaulted her. The fight ensued after the deceased arrived at the Pastor’s apartment with her brother and sister to pick up a document.

She was heard in the viral video begging her brother to stop beating up her estranged husband.

Pastor Ofori was however heard saying in the viral video “if I don’t kill your sister, then I’m fake”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io0-FTKVLVY&feature=youtu.be
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
JIMMY1393:

This your English sha
That's just a typo.Android phone ish.No biggie.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Iwanttoto: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
my guy no jobs create one for yourself borrow someone car and start driving uber OR buy a tyre pumping machine and generator and stay on a busy road. i know some small boys doing this, they make 50,000 naira a day.

Nice advice but pls stop deceiving people with vulcaniser earning 50k per day. Don't be silly pls

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by dokie: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
mii4u:

Lol... Abeg no ask me ooo for dat matter, Freeze and Ibieyome case tire me but my stand remains, don't take threats lightly once it bursts out angrily, it speaks volume.

you no lie bros.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by omohlexy: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
This man was obviously pushed to the wall of fraustration by a devious and manipulative wife. You went home with your bully brother to beat up a man you once claimed to love. A man who made you moan and gave you deep kisses once upon a time. You went with your cinematographer sister to video your brother beating up your husband and pretentiously stood by claiming to stop the beating while playing referee. You achieved your mission by getting the documents you came for using your bully brother as backup. That document probably would the the key holding all you have jointly worked for over the years. You are leaving him is not enough, you also want to make him poor and destitute. Same thing Rita did to Majek Fashek after he brought her to America. The only mistake this man made was going to the extreme to resolve a problem in a fit of blind anger. If you look carefully, you will realize that this pastor is the real victim here. Fear women before you fear snakes.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks..

So bad he allowed the Spirit of Hate to Possess Him, Send his wife to her untimely Grave and send Himself behind bars..

That's why we need to Constantly Put on the Whole Armor of God so we can withstand the Princialities and Powers Hovering in this Wicked World

Armor of God like bullet proof. How can the armor of God stop a bullet from penetrating. You should be checked.
Even the fool thinks he is wise. Don't mention me or I will take it personal.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
[s]
Ibuewuoffia:

Armor of God like bullet proof. How can the armor of God stop a bullet from penetrating. You should be checked.
Even the fool thinks he is wise. Don't mention me or I will take it personal.
[/s]
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bobotic:
Father Lord In Heaven, We All Have Sinned Against You !
Please Have Mercy On Us ! ! !
Don't say we have all, just speak for yourself fool.. how can you call people you don't know, you have not seen sinners..fool you are. Ewu
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2020

I need this armor
How do I put it on
Righteousness89:
Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks..

So bad he allowed the Spirit of Hate to Possess Him, Send his wife to her untimely Grave and send Himself behind bars..

That's why we need to Constantly Put on the Whole Armor of God so we can withstand the Princialities and Powers Hovering in this Wicked World
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by WoundedLamb: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:
Person say,..if i don't kill your sister,then I'm fake'.

Shouldn't she have stayed away from him and get a restraining order when there is a precedence of violence?

One has to give the devil a wide berth.

African women find it very hard to leave abusive relationships/marriages primarily cause the society will always favor the man in such a situation. The discrimination against single moms and divorcees is mind blowing. Such women cannot even contribute to discussions or give opinions without people reminding her how she couldn't even keep a home or how she left her husband to prostitute around. The man goes blameless and even gets pity. Sad but true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by blackengineerr: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
He will spend the rest of his life fighting gangsters and rapists in prison... grin grin
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mad pastor
u can bet his members will come out to defend him to the last bone
may she rip
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Danniedpastor post=93822812][/quote]

Re-learn what you think you know, once there’s love there’s tolerance , it’s encompasses everything good in a person
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
tell that to nengi. she says ozo is too calm and soft and too diplomatic for her. she is looking to get her ovaries stimulated by the likes of intense hard men likke pastor ofori grin

I swear such women are abundant , they deserve everything that befalls them afterwards
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by armyofone(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Haha - i wonder where the sane country is - maybe he can tell us.

thorpido:
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iwanttoto:

Nice advice but pls stop deceiving people with vulcaniser earning 50k per day. Don't be silly pls

Not nice advice, more like silly.

He should just take a friend's car and start doing uber with it. Take a friend's car, just like that...

Then he shoud just take a pump to the road and start doing forganizer, just like that. Or don't you know you have to spend some time to learn the work first

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iwanttoto:

Am tryna tell you mayne, this little boy about say 17 years old, on admiralty way lekki phase 1. he charges 800 naira to pump tires and more to patch it. sees about 4 people an hour and works 9 hours everyday. do the math. the small boy has built many houses for himself and family. he is my guy. we talk
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:

Shouldn't she have stayed away from him and get a restraining order when there is a precedence of violence?

Modified: I'm not blaming her,just saying she should have taken the threat more seriously and literally disappear.
She was nowhere near him he went to her workplace to shoot her.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by linearity: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:

Modified: I'm not blaming her,just saying she should have taken the threat more seriously and literally disappear.

Who said she didn’t take the threat seriously?

They were already separated and in divorce proceedings.

The guy traced her to her work, she went to work; according to eye witnesses after parking her car and walking into her office, which was a bank in the morning, the husband traced behind her and ambushed her from behind, shot her right in front of bank customers waiting for the bank to open to transact their business, when she fell, he stood over her and shot more bullets into her.

Restraining order is effective against people who are sane and don’t want trouble with the law. If someone is hellbent to destroy another restraining orders don’t matter a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by themanderon: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
This one is a lunatic not a pastor.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by ModestGal(f): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:
No I saw your words, you trying to blame the dead woman, you acting defensive
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Bobotic(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:

you are a chameleon, a tout
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PinkHealthGroup: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Adonis86:
The brother would have followed a matured and diplomatic measure, which would have ameliorated the situation. Now he's the loser.

You are an idiot. The brother defended hus sister from that monster. The guy is evil. It has nothing to do with a protective sibling

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PinkHealthGroup: 12:15am On Sep 12, 2020
djon78:

The brother instigated it.
He was beating the guy up
Then anger and murder spirit took over

People should be very careful in dealing with some people
That's how a big man was owing a poor man. They did business together
The poor man's cut, he kept it

The poor man begged him to give him his money
The big man told him that he won't, let him do his worst
The poor man went and brought pump action gun
Wherse the big man was sitting down with his friends
He blew the big man's brains away
And then put the gun in his own mouth and blew himself away
It was a terrible tragic day

People should be careful
Don't dare someone
Use diplomacy in dealing with humans
Because some can be murderous

Nigerian backwardness. Ofori is a monster
... it had nothing to do with what her brother did.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PinkHealthGroup: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2020
emkz:

If you want to eat with the devil, eat with a long spoon. Fair enough, but must you eat with the devil?

The signs were there, the woman only chose to ignore and undermine him.

You get brain so? She left him. He followed her and shot her dead at her job. How did she "undermine" him? You sound like a woman beater
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Incandescent(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=omohlexy post=93826480]This man was obviously pushed to the wall of fraustration by a devious and manipulative wife. You went home with your bully brother to beat up a man you once claimed to love. A man who made you moan and gave you deep kisses once upon a time. You went with your cinematographer sister to video your brother beating up your husband and pretentiously stood by claiming to stop the beating while playing referee. You achieved your mission by getting the documents you came for using your bully brother as backup. That document probably would the the key holding all you have jointly worked for over the years. You are leaving him is not enough, you also want to make him poor and destitute. Same thing Rita did to Majek Fashek after he brought her to America. The only mistake this man made was going to the extreme to resolve a problem in a fit of blind anger. If you look carefully, you will realize that this pastor is the real victim here. Fear women before you fear snakes.[/quote

Potential killer spotted

The question you should be asking is, who's dead at the moment?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by PinkHealthGroup: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2020
omohlexy:
This man was obviously pushed to the wall of fraustration by a devious and manipulative wife. You went home with your bully brother to beat up a man you once claimed to love. A man who made you moan and gave you deep kisses once upon a time. You went with your cinematographer sister to video your brother beating up your husband and pretentiously stood by claiming to stop the beating while playing referee. You achieved your mission by getting the documents you came for using your bully brother as backup. That document probably would the the key holding all you have jointly worked for over the years. You are leaving him is not enough, you also want to make him poor and destitute. Same thing Rita did to Majek Fashek after he brought her to America. The only mistake this man made was going to the extreme to resolve a problem in a fit of blind anger. If you look carefully, you will realize that this pastor is the real victim here. Fear women before you fear snakes.

You are a mfuckking low life bum, i Feel sorry for any woman who deals w you

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 1:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Softgamer:
i am more concerned about what caused this. did she cheat or what?

You're not okay

Even if she cheated, so what?
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Softgamer: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2020
lanrefront1:

You're not okay

Even if she cheated, so what?
yes o, i am not if she cheated then this man was to lenient. she deserved to be bburnt alive
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

It's just unfortunately

The lady recording actually said she intend using the video to get a restraining order
Restraining order only works when person being restrained is sane.
Hindsight is 2020 vision, but perhaps she was too reliant on the restraining order being effective.

Perhaps she should have quit her last job and gone into hiding.

Perhaps she never anticipated he would attack with a gun.

I am believer in doing full risk assessment and having a plan to minimize the risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) / Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.