Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) (78748 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=justscorchone post=93819308]I want a god fearing man well here you go,instead of women to seek men that actually love and cherish them they will be looking for what I don’t just understand, imagine she even said she doesn’t want him arrested after all that. [/quote

Learn this now...
Love e is not enough to keep a family together.
It's not even enough to bind a couple for long.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by jrtorrents: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Watching this and the other videos, it’s clear that the man is unhinged. You can hear the wife telling his brother not to report it. It appears to me that she was still in love with him and this wasn’t the first time he had acted in that way.

It’s a very complex issue, and I doubt reporting to the police would have changed anything. Unfortunately the way the law works in America and most western countries is that even when you report it , the police cannot do anything until something has happened.

They should have talked to him, deescalated the situation and find help.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this my guy, Fuckingmallam45, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

One of a timely, needful and meaningful, brutal honest truth, à la Naira Marley "Olè l'everybody. Ẹni ilẹ mọ bá, ṣhá ni bàráwò. Inside life. O ba ni, ko bajẹ. Mafọ. Ọmo iya mi, mo wa pẹlu eh. Mafọ. Stay happy and shey jẹjẹ. Mafọ. Ma lọ fọ bi Awo. Gbess ma fọ. Ma fọ. Ko di eh lọna jọ. Iwọ ma fọ. Mafọ" I have lately readRight on point on all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though.
I really appreciate your nice gesture bros, may God be with you sir

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by ggirl4real: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
LiftedMan:
Its Sad, but one lesson everyone should learn from this is to take your time b4 you marry anyone, make sure you see who they are in the spirit b4 you marry them. All this "i love you and that all that matters " is risky without proper decernment.

Secondly, that was the same man that knelt down and proposed to her,
the same man that was so eager for wedding night ,
The same man that promised to keep her safe.

Its take more that Love to keep a marriage, you need many other things , but one key factor is Christ Jesus.

I can see that only those who believe in your Christ Jesus have successful marriages. All other couples with other religious beliefs usually have failed marriages according to your analogy.

Oga well-done.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adonis86:
The brother would have followed a matured and diplomatic measure, which would have ameliorated the situation. Now he's the loser.
Yes the brother contributed to it by provocation of the pastor. Third parties involving themselves in marital issues can add fire to the situation
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Abeos(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
These are the harsh realities of life

You will be alone most of the time. Not lonely, but alone. Try to understand the difference to avoid unnecessary suffering.

Happiness will not come easily as it came when you were young. You would have to work towards it. Discipline and sacrifice would be your best bet. Don't get caught in the YOLO gimmick.

Life will get boring. Your mind will wander. Learn to control it before it starts controlling you.
Your best friend might no longer be your best friend. Your ex would have already moved on. You will struggle. But it will imbue you with lots of wisdom. So don't curse yourself.

You'll realise in retrospect that very few people really loved you whilst others just wanted something out of you.

Memories are not always good. More than often, they induce unncecesary fear, anxiety and mood swings.

Time starts becoming the most valuable commodity. It will treat you like shit if you treat it cheaply.

Whether you like it or not, people will talk behind you. Sometimes it would be the people whom you trusted the most. Learn to ignore them.

You'll run down the guilt-valley more often than before. You will do things which you know is not good for you but will anyways end up doing it. You will invariably be distracted by foul things. This is your mind conquering your weak spot. Like I said, discipline can save you.

You'll realize that success is not that easy after all. It's that difficult. You would be tempted to give up on your dreams and live an average life. Don't.

Things will go wrong. Personally and professionally. The unexpected will happen. There won't be any reason/person to blame on. Your faith in humanity will plummet all of a sudden. But hey, don't give up. Move on.

You will soon start noticing your parents are getting old, your best friend is suffering from illness or money constrait. You realize how much time you've wasted playing the ego game. So don't wait. Make that phone call now.

Most of the times, you'll experience fear for no reason. When things are going good, you'll dread on ‘what if this happiness goes away?’. When things are not going good, you'll still dread on what's going to happen next.

You'll get your heart broken multiple times. And you'll have to break a couple of hearts yourself. That's life. There no right and wrong here.

There are no good people/bad people. You'll have to come out of this cynical mind-set. There are only people who bring you pleasantness and unplesantness. Remember, people who bring unplesantness to you might bring pleasantness to someone else.

You'll realize that multi-tasking is not beneficial. You start focusing on one big goal/day rather than 10 small goals/day. You'll learn to differentiate between being productive and being busy.

You'll learn that not all emotions you experience are genuine. More than half of them are mere mind-games. Learn to distinguish to avoid bouts of depression.

You'll be forced to change your attitude towards failures because you'll have more failures than success. You will no longer react to events, but will eventually respond to it. Reacting will get you into more trouble. Responding will move you towards a solution.

You'll realise that you can't be friends with everyone. And you don't have to be. Accept this fact sooner than later.

You'll realise that earning respect is more difficult than earning money. And it's the respect that would eventually make you feel proud about yourself in life.

How can I like this 100 times. Permission to share pls
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
nothing triggered his actions, he was ordained to kill her even before they were both born. he is an angel of death that was tied to her destiny. and he was supposed to kill her on a certain date. and then they were both born and as ordained their paths crossed and they got married and at the appointed time he shot her 7 times and CANCELLED her out. 7 is completion. he COMPLETED her mission on earth. She was paying for past life karma and that was her appointed angel of death who was appointed to CANCEL and COMPLETE 7 her. When i looked into his face when he said IF I DONT KILL HER I AM FAKE, i saw the death angel in his eyes get illuminated. he was activated right there and then by the ethers to undertake the mission. the sleeper cell was activated. the death angel sleeper cell

Very funny illuminated one. People don't just kill people like that. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Yes it was ordained, but it will play out here on earth in a way that will lead to the act. Why did he not shoot her on the alter on their wedding day...that will also be a fulfillment of what has been ordained...

7 isn't completion but 9 and 11 illumination.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Johnson5258: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
That's serious but how was he able to overpower her brother to have killed her? Honestly, what I hare most is domestic violence especially when my darling women are involved.

SweetCunt97:
I doubt if the mad man had kept his Cool for them to take what they came for, there would b any need to hold him down like a pig. He attacked the wife hence d brother stepping in to subdue him. Just annoying they didn't take his threat seriously
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abeos:

How can I like this 100 times. Permission to share pls
Permission granted bros, thank you very much.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
nothing triggered his actions, he was ordained to kill her even before they were both born. he is an angel of death that was tied to her destiny. and he was supposed to kill her on a certain date. and then they were both born and as ordained their paths crossed and they got married and at the appointed time he shot her 7 times and CANCELLED her out. 7 is completion. he COMPLETED her mission on earth. She was paying for past life karma and that was her appointed angel of death who was appointed to CANCEL and COMPLETE 7 her. When i looked into his face when he said IF I DONT KILL HER I AM FAKE, i saw the death angel in his eyes get illuminated. he was activated right there and then by the ethers to undertake the mission. the sleeper cell was activated. the death angel sleeper cell

Lol ... you saw nothing in his face oga .... You could have said you read death in his voice: the calmness, the assurance, the evil and determination. The video was shot from an angle and distance, you no see anything cos his faced wasn't focused on cheesy yinmu.

Also, for this past life and karma things, na yu sabi that one o cool

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol ... you saw nothing in his face oga .... You could have said you read death in his voice: the calmness, the assurance, the evil and determination. The video was shot from an angle and distance, you no see anything cos his faced wasn't focused on cheesy yinmu.

Also, for this past life and karma things, na yu sabi that one o cool
the eye is the window to the soul
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dalby:

Very funny illuminated one. People don't just kill people like that. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Yes it was ordained, but it will play out here on earth in a way that will lead to the act. Why did he not shoot her on the alter on their wedding day...that will also be a fulfillment of what has been ordained...

7 isn't completion but 9 and 11 illumination.

there are 7 days in a week and then the 8th day is the start of a new week. There are 7 colors in a spectrum ROYGBIV. 7 is completion
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
the eye is the window to the soul

Yeah cheesy
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
there are 7 days in a week and then the 8th day is the start of a new week. There are 7 colors in a spectrum ROYGBIV. 7 is completion

Very funny, study numerology to get the significance of numbers...not days of the week.

So Tuesday is what if l may ask

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Myer(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:

I can assure you that if not for religion, he wouldn't have murdered his wife. The poor lady would still be alive today.

I gave up when he said another pastor told him his wife was a witch. That right there sums up the whole case.
He started seeing the poor lady as the reason for his failures.

These pastors only see visions of problems and how to label people's wives, mothers and children witches but can't see visions of solutions.
What is the purpose of seeing problem if you cant8see the solution?

The pastor that called the wife a witch should also be arrested as an accomplice to the crime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dalby:

Very funny, study numerology to get the significance of numbers...not days of the week.

So Tuesday is what if l may ask

being there done that. tyr day ( tuesdday ) is the 3rd day when the god of iron aka mars aka ogun is unleashed on the world
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
being there done that. tyr day ( tuesdday ) is the 3rd day when the god of iron aka mars aka ogun is unleashed on the world

Deviating from the subject the illuminated one...
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dalby:

Deviating from the subject the illuminated one...
not really Sir, i said tuesday is the 3rd day was that not the answer you wanted ?
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Myer:

I gave up when he said another pastor told him his wife was a witch. That right there sums up the whole case.
He started seeing the poor lady as the reason for his failures.

Now this was the trigger

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
not really Sir, i said tuesday is the 3rd day was that not the answer you wanted ?

You said 7 is completion, the number 3 is what?
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Eaglesence: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks..

So bad he allowed the Spirit of Hate to Possess Him, Send his wife to her untimely Grave and send Himself behind bars..

That's why we need to Constantly Put on the Whole Armor of God so we can withstand the Princialities and Powers Hovering in this Wicked World

Well said.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dalby:

You said 7 is completion, the number 3 is what?
i cant reveal that to you i will be breaking freemasonic codes if i reveal that to you. i only revealed the 7 only because its obvious grin

and when i say freemasonic i dont mean the symbolic freemasons, i mean the mystery schools
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Titugirl(f): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
toyetade:

Yes the brother contributed to it by provocation of the pastor. Third parties involving themselves in marital issues can add fire to the situation
Shebi if someone attacks your sister in your presence, you would not do anything Abi
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Titugirl(f): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:
Person say,..if i don't kill your sister,then I'm fake'.

Shouldn't she have stayed away from when and get a restraining order when there is a precedence of violence?

One has to give the devil a wide berth.
He killed her at work. She probably got the restraining order and that's why he decided to go to her office
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
i cant reveal that to you i will be breaking freemasonic codes if i reveal that to you. i only revealed the 7 only because its obvious

and when i say freemasonic i dont mean the symbolic freemasons, i mean the mystery schools

grin grin grin

Not every one that comes to NL is a dim whit bros...

33 is what
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Religion is scam .
Oizee:
By carrying out his evil threat now means he's not a fake pastor? I wonder what he used to preach to his gullible followers
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dalby:

grin grin grin

Not every one that comes to NL is a dim whit bros...

33 is what
33 degrees freemason. the last rung on jacobs ladder grin
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
33 degrees freemason. the last rung on jacobs ladder grin

grin grin grin
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by lekki1444: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dalby:

grin grin grin
salute bro grin
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by ade002: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmm marriage can either make you or mare you. When does love turn to hate.

They are pastors but they are humans first

Ask: Maybe we are looking at it wrongly. What would he have been if he was not a pastor. What would he have done without the control of his beliefs. That day he threw it away and his human nature took over. The elder brother and sister where lucky probably he had no gun then.

The only people that can bring the worse out of anybody are the ones they love the most.

RIP to the dead and grace to the living : if only one of the two had decided to play the fool ... If the brother had choosing a better approach.. But we have passed if now

it may have been a slap to cheek, but a slap nonetheless, everyone can recover from that.

At least I learnt something..

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by apatheticme(f): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
These are the harsh realities of life

You will be alone most of the time. Not lonely, but alone. Try to understand the difference to avoid unnecessary suffering.

Happiness will not come easily as it came when you were young. You would have to work towards it. Discipline and sacrifice would be your best bet. Don't get caught in the YOLO gimmick.

Life will get boring. Your mind will wander. Learn to control it before it starts controlling you.
Your best friend might no longer be your best friend. Your ex would have already moved on. You will struggle. But it will imbue you with lots of wisdom. So don't curse yourself.

You'll realise in retrospect that very few people really loved you whilst others just wanted something out of you.

Memories are not always good. More than often, they induce unncecesary fear, anxiety and mood swings.

Time starts becoming the most valuable commodity. It will treat you like shit if you treat it cheaply.

Whether you like it or not, people will talk behind you. Sometimes it would be the people whom you trusted the most. Learn to ignore them.

You'll run down the guilt-valley more often than before. You will do things which you know is not good for you but will anyways end up doing it. You will invariably be distracted by foul things. This is your mind conquering your weak spot. Like I said, discipline can save you.

You'll realize that success is not that easy after all. It's that difficult. You would be tempted to give up on your dreams and live an average life. Don't.

Things will go wrong. Personally and professionally. The unexpected will happen. There won't be any reason/person to blame on. Your faith in humanity will plummet all of a sudden. But hey, don't give up. Move on.

You will soon start noticing your parents are getting old, your best friend is suffering from illness or money constrait. You realize how much time you've wasted playing the ego game. So don't wait. Make that phone call now.

Most of the times, you'll experience fear for no reason. When things are going good, you'll dread on ‘what if this happiness goes away?’. When things are not going good, you'll still dread on what's going to happen next.

You'll get your heart broken multiple times. And you'll have to break a couple of hearts yourself. That's life. There no right and wrong here.

There are no good people/bad people. You'll have to come out of this cynical mind-set. There are only people who bring you pleasantness and unplesantness. Remember, people who bring unplesantness to you might bring pleasantness to someone else.

You'll realize that multi-tasking is not beneficial. You start focusing on one big goal/day rather than 10 small goals/day. You'll learn to differentiate between being productive and being busy.

You'll learn that not all emotions you experience are genuine. More than half of them are mere mind-games. Learn to distinguish to avoid bouts of depression.

You'll be forced to change your attitude towards failures because you'll have more failures than success. You will no longer react to events, but will eventually respond to it. Reacting will get you into more trouble. Responding will move you towards a solution.

You'll realise that you can't be friends with everyone. And you don't have to be. Accept this fact sooner than later.

You'll realise that earning respect is more difficult than earning money. And it's the respect that would eventually make you feel proud about yourself in life.

So much wisdom!
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Oyiboman69: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pauladex:
To be candid the man was not a fake and he has confirmed it, he can now proceeds to another ministry behind bar. We should always remember, we don't have to fight to be a man.
Sometimes you got to fight when you're a man...makes me remember Kenny Rogers line in 'coward of of the county'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.